Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springfield

Husnain Create "CLEO/SCM Script" Thread

Vote you Like  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find it useful just as like you find maoffense one thread?

2. 2. Did you like the idea?

Springfield

There is no such a way to edit DYOM since they got the original Source Code. Only then can edit it!

.GreenGoo

What about a mod show me all the animations, can you do that?

Springfield

Actually, yes.

.GreenGoo

Then please do it for me. ;)

Springfield

Then please do it for me. ;)

Well, i just saw the animations list and i think it will take me at least 1 year and 2 Months. Will you accept this?

.GreenGoo

WHAT!!!?? I didn't know that gta sa have all these animations. Okay just put some new animations, animations that aren't in dyom. Put 100 animations in each version. I mean, name the mod "Viewer". Viewer V1 have 100 animations, viewer V2 have 100 new animations and etc. Each version will release every 1 year. So, what do you say?

Springfield

WHAT!!!?? I didn't know that gta sa have all these animations. Okay just put some new animations, animations that aren't in dyom. Put 100 animations in each version. I mean, name the mod "Viewer". Viewer V1 have 100 animations, viewer V2 have 100 new animations and etc. Each version will release every 1 year. So, what do you say?

Hmm... Okay. I'll try to make a version which will have a connection with DYOM Actors. Basically, which means you can add those new animation in actor you created in DYOM.

.GreenGoo

That's Great! I'm waiting! :)

Next Previous

Hmm... Okay. I'll try to make a version which will have a connection with DYOM Actors. Basically, which means you can add those new animation in actor you created in DYOM.

I didn't understand the idea, If you mean adding animations to dyom, then that was the same of my option but you're adding, not editing, that'd be great, but everyone has to download it or their game will crash, one way or another, it will crash if they edit the actor with the new animations while they didn't download ur mod, Right?

Springfield

I didn't understand the idea, If you mean adding animations to dyom, then that was the same of my option but you're adding, not editing, that'd be great, but everyone has to download it or their game will crash, one way or another, it will crash if they edit the actor with the new animations while they didn't download ur mod, Right?

Basically, yes then can if they play those missions which got added animations because some peoples might don't know about this.

I'll think about this later.

Light Syde Riandy

Springfield, did you forget my request?

Aftab

Just a simple Modification made by Me which will block your cheat memory. In simple words, you won't cheat if you install this CLEO.

This is for those who think they're really amazing and legends peoples. If they think they're then install this.

I really need this b'cuz I've a bad habit to use cheat codes whenever I start the game.

GameScripters

Hello. PLS can give me Sanny Builder 3 Cleo Script ----------------------Teleport Wait 1 Sec AND Back Teleport

Thanks . Pls Replay Fast

Springfield

Hello. PLS can give me Sanny Builder 3 Cleo Script ----------------------Teleport Wait 1 Sec AND Back Teleport

Thanks . Pls Replay Fast

Where you want to teleport??

GameScripters

1024.63, -1434.42, 13.63 0

GameScripters

active Commands /Repair pls

Springfield

Wait. Are you trying to make it with SAMP??

GameScripters

yes but i can't please make teleport script telepport wait 1 sec[can you?] and back teleport Cordinate 1024.63, -1434.42, 13.63 0 Commands/Repair

Edited by GameScripters

HepicDYOM

I'm right now working on my own mod which allow me to create my own missions with new features. So, it will be hard to make your projects but I'll complete everything today.

Is that means that you will make new DYOM?If yes,plz,make it compatible with GTA Undergound

SHIFAAH9

hey, hello can u make script which will teleport me to any location of the marker (way point in map)..

i really want it...

Springfield

Requested by: SHIFAAH9
Mod Type: CLEO
Mod Name: Teleports to the Marker
Key: Type "Tele" to Teleport.
Description: This mod allow you to teleport to the Marker. Just First set the marker and type the activation code. Disclaimer: If you type the activation code without even setting the market position first then it'll teleport you to Blueberry Acres.

Source: SRC
Download:

mediafire.png

Edited by Springfield

SHIFAAH9

previously you made "anti-cheat...." script which prevents anyone using a cheat.

can you make a script which prevents gta sa to add "number of times cheated", so that no matter how many times you/me cheat, it will not be added to "number of time's cheated" and also keep increasing my (CJ's) criminal rank.

Edited by SHIFAAH9

PyThOn #TakeItEasy

If Springfield is active, I want a CLEO script that adds a "Prone". Like in FPS games.

Sorry if this topic is bumped.

Agent-X

Springfield,can you make a script in which player health is infinite.I am not talk about "Baguvix" cheat.I mean to say that the player never Bastard,Die in Car Blast or in Blasts,not die from high jumps.Just infinite and never die.

Edited by Agent-X

SHIFAAH9

Just infinite and never die.

there is trainer that can do that..

Edit:

if your car or vehicle goes BOOM you will die no matter what.

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Mr-SPT

Hi, Could you make a script that make molotov go along with gun bullet when fire?

GKHEAT
3 hours ago, Mr-SPT said:

Hi, Could you make a script that make molotov go along with gun bullet when fire?

look this topic is dead now. :(