1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Goldenhawk521

GTA IV Be Released to Mobile in 2018/2019?

Jdogg4089

You're wrong again, cause R* wants to make a remastered version of GTA IV for the PS4/Xbox One/Switch, then make a mobile version of GTA IV to celebrate ten year anniversary.

They're adding San Fierro and Las Venturas in GTA V as map expansions, then redesign San Fierro and Las Venturas to be more like the real-life San Francisco and Las Vegas and completely redesign Liberty City to be more like the real life New York City to add Liberty City in GTA V as map expansions.

No, they don't and no, they aren't.

Nope.You sound so sure about what you are saying yet you show no proof of any of these things being real

I can't wait for Rockstar to disappoint him on his expectations

Hussein Sonic

And Half life 3 released tomorrow because they said so.

Half-Life 2: Episode Three should be scrapped for Half-Life 3.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Wolver_321

Don't worry, it's already happening:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/812542-movement-on-the-steamdb-page-for-both-iv-and-eflc/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1070156676

This little change, at least for me, means a lot, especially for the PC Version... April 29th is getting closer, I'm curious on what they will do :)

Jdogg4089

http://gtaforums.com/topic/812542-movement-on-the-steamdb-page-for-both-iv-and-eflc/page-10?do=findComment&comment=1070156676

This little change, at least for me, means a lot, especially for the PC Version... April 29th is getting closer, I'm curious on what they will do :)

I believe on April 29th there will be a newswire post about how they are celebrating GTA 4 10 years with a new game mode and a $100,000,000 GTA 4 shirt.

Wolver_321

I believe on April 29th there will be a newswire post about how they are celebrating GTA 4 10 years with a new game mode and a $100,000,000 GTA 4 shirt.

April 29th 2018 will be a sunday, so I don't think we'll receive a Newswire post on that date. Personally I hope Rockstar won't celebrate GTA IV anniversary in GTA Online and, if they wanted to, there will be some files in the latest update related to GTA IV's world.

Mastah

You're wrong again, cause R* wants to make a remastered version of GTA IV for the PS4/Xbox One/Switch, then make a mobile version of GTA IV to celebrate ten year anniversary.

They're adding San Fierro and Las Venturas in GTA V as map expansions, then redesign San Fierro and Las Venturas to be more like the real-life San Francisco and Las Vegas and completely redesign Liberty City to be more like the real life New York City to add Liberty City in GTA V as map expansions.

Nope.

Prove it, then.

Jdogg4089

Nope.Prove it, then.He got his proof from a 4 year old video from MrBossFTW

Wolver_321

MrBossFTW = Reliable source :lol::santa::catspider::panic::miranda::blink::barf:

Jdogg4089

MrBossFTW = Reliable source :lol::santa::catspider::panic::miranda::blink::barf:

About as reliable as those new BART cars (completely unreiable btw.) At this point, thinking ROCKSTAR GAKES will make GTA 4 remastered is like thinking they will make a map expansion. They just getting that GTA ONLINE which is completely garbage and filled with modded account s and nodders.

Wolver_321

Sadly day after day I'm losing my hope to see GTA IV remastered... Now I'm only hoping in a decent 1.0.9.0 patch for PC, which is seems likely because they've changed the GFWL logo into a generic PC logo in TLaD and TBoGT websites. I really really hope that Benzie's new game, Everywhere, will be a serious competitor for GTA, I don't like how Rockstar and T2 are milking GTA Online :(

Edited by Wolver_321

Thefames

Phones today can't handle GTA4 processing power maybe 4 years from now they have the ability. I most likely think GTA4 going be re-mastered for Xbox One, PS4, PC with 1080p spport, sharper textures, bonus packs etc

Edited by Thefames

Jdogg4089

Phones today can't handle GTA4 processing power maybe 4 years from now they have the ability. I most likely think GTA4 going be re-mastered for Xbox One, PS4, PC with 1080p spport, sharper textures, bonus packs etc

Right, and knowing Rockstar games, a mobile version would have Minecraft textures and have performance issues. They would have to pretty much rebuild the game engine to fix all the performance issues, especially on PC

Hussein Sonic

April 29th 2018 will be a sunday, so I don't think we'll receive a Newswire post on that date. Personally I hope Rockstar won't celebrate GTA IV anniversary in GTA Online and, if they wanted to, there will be some files in the latest update related to GTA IV's world.

Nope, R* will celebrate 10th anniversary from GTA IV, so I think we'll receive a Newswire post on that date.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Mastah

Nope, R* will celebrate 10th anniversary from GTA IV, so I think we'll receive a Newswire post on that date.

Once again, show us proof/source of these claims, or stop posting your wishful thinking as facts:

Hussein Sonic

No and f*ck off.

Wolver_321

No and f*ck off.

Nice reply, you're so kind! Have you also some informations regarding GTA VI? From what I heard there's a guy at Rockstar called Anthony who he's giving to a lot of players GTA VI Beta for PS4 :lol::lol:

Hussein Sonic

Great. Now R* can announce a remastered version of GTA IV on April 29th, 2018.

April 29th, 2018 will be a sunday.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Jdogg4089

Great. Now R* can announce a remastered version of GTA IV on April 29th 2018.

April 29th, 2018 will be a sunday.

If they did, release December. About as likely as a widespread release and use among consumers of real time Ray tracing on video games this decade.

Wolver_321

There's also another possibility: a GTA IV Complete Remastered (GTA IV+EFLC). It is true that GTA IV will be 10 years old on 29th April, but is also true that GTA EFLC will be 10 years old only in 2019! Considering how things are going (GTA Online will surely receive another big big update and RDR2 in October), maybe it's more plausible a sort of "Complete Remastered Version" the next year.

Jdogg4089

There's also another possibility: a GTA IV Complete Remastered (GTA IV+EFLC). It is true that GTA IV will be 10 years old on 29th April, but is also true that GTA EFLC will be 10 years old only in 2019! Considering how things are going (GTA Online will surely receive another big big update and RDR2 in October), maybe it's more plausible a sort of "Complete Remastered Version" the next year.

That's what is great about pc. You czn remaster it yourself and mods

Rahmana4978

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition would be awesome on pc but not on phones because of the small screens but in ps4 it would look amazing

Edited by Rahmana4978

AlexanderPierce

How the f*ck would Cockstar release a game with 35 GB size on mobile, are you out of your mind?

zero..kewl

yeah, no.

the game is barely optimized for PC

AlexanderPierce

Only stupid f*cks would think that a mobile version will ever be released.

123tm123

The game had trouble running on the consoles when it came out and the old gen consoles are way more powerful than any phone out there.

Jack Lupino

might as well lock this thread now as the discussions have diverted from mobile port to ps4/pc port

Rahmana4978

There are too many topics on the same arguement... For me we could continue only in this topic: http://gtaforums.com/topic/903016-grand-theft-auto-iv-10th-anniversary/

All the other topics (including this one) is basically the copy of the original one opened on 3rd January.

But this topic was opened on 2017 i.e. last year. This topic is based on remastering GTA 4 for mobile devices in 2018/2019.

Wolver_321

There are too many topics on the same arguement... For me we could continue only in this topic: http://gtaforums.com/topic/903016-grand-theft-auto-iv-10th-anniversary/

All the other topics (including this one) is basically the copy of the original one opened on 3rd January.

But this topic was opened on 2017 i.e. last year. This topic is based on remastering GTA 4 for mobile devices in 2018/2019.

You're right, I didn't see the date of this one, my bad. Anyway, my opinion still is the same, the other topic is better because we can talk of things related to GTA IV in general, while here we can only discuss a possible mobile port (that I'm quite sure it won't happen).

xXPinguXx

Honestly, in my opinion, this is what it will look like if GTA IV even TRIED to run on smartphones...