Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

jaljax

What Protagonist you hate the most in the Gta Series?

KYX

I dont hate any protagonist. They all have pros and cons. But of course i had more connection with some of them and less with others.

My two least favorite characters would be Toni Cilriani and Luis López.

Toni's personality was too plain for me. I dont know, he was pretty much a one dimensional character, like he was angry most of the time.

Luis, although i loved TBOGT, was a very irrelevant character to the whole story. Like some say, he was just indirectly involved in the conflicts, cleaning Tony's mess all the time. Tony was the heart of the game without a doubt, and his friendship with Luis was great. Together they make a great duo, but Luis's character just can't stand alone by himself.

Toreno6901

I f*cking hate Niko because he won't write me back after I sent him 30 love letters.

Big Smoke & OG Loc the worst gangbanger scum characters in

gaming world!

jaljax

I f*cking hate Niko because he won't write me back after I sent him 30 love letters.

gaming world!

My Topic say's "What Protagonist you hate the most in the Gta Series" . What you said ... they both aren't protagonist's (playable character's) , those are character's.

gaming world!

My Topic say's "What Protagonist you hate the most in the Gta Series" . What you said ... they both aren't protagonist's (playable character's) , those are non playable character's

I dont hate any protagonist. They all have pros and cons. But of course i had more connection with some of them and less with others.

My two least favorite characters would be Toni Cilriani and Luis López.

Toni's personality was too plain for me. I dont know, he was pretty much a one dimensional character, like he was angry most of the time.

Luis, although i loved TBOGT, was a very irrelevant character to the whole story. Like some say, he was just indirectly involved in the conflicts, cleaning Tony's mess all the time. Tony was the heart of the game without a doubt, and his friendship with Luis was great. Together they make a great duo, but Luis's character just can't stand alone by himself.

I agree.

Toreno6901

CJ &. Vic Vance the worst protag of all time, gangbangers low lifes!

Admiring this two thugs would be a shame to all self-respecting gamers.

Edited by Toreno6901

BiPolarBear

jhonny from TLAD

Richie Makyura

Why Hate this guys? here my reason:

CJ: Its a Overrated Character in Mexico, everyone in Mexico talk about CJ and the mission of Big Smoke Wrong side of the Tracks and RC Plain of Zero Missions (As if they were impossible missions) .

And also for infiltrating in area 69 and for stealing the Jetpack they put it on a very high pedestal besides its fanboys say that it is immortal and that another protagonist of GTA can not kill it since the Groove Street Families killed it before entering.

Tommy Vercetti:
It's based a lot on Scarface and I do not like the Scarface movie. :/ But its Great Game after all.

Edited by Richie Makyura

Piggsy pls

Well, specifically between the V trio, after playing the game again, it's definitely Michael. I mean, I think Ned Luke did an amazing job acting as him, but goddamn, he's literally the reason why V's story sucks. The FIB sh*t, the cringey family drama, it all leads back to him. At least Franklin and Trevor had some elements of typical GTA crime in the little we saw of their stories. Michael isn't at all like how I thought he'd be from the trailers and previews, I thought he'd be some cool, heist master, boss type protagonist, but instead we got the dad in some cringey family comedy show.

On top of that, there's literally no reason to play as him outside the story. He barely has any side missions/content attached to him, and the few he does have are more awful than anything for F and T. The only good side mission in the game is Arms Trafficking for Trevor, so that's one reason to like him more than Michael.

Edited by Piggsy pls

iiCriminnaaL 49

Trevor Phillips as well.

Pavle

Don't really hate anyone. Trevor is a person I'd avoid irl. "hhey i'm psycho xD i'll eat outta this trashcan lol ^-^", and stuff like that. He's maybe my least favourite. Don't hate the guy, but the "psycho mad person guy" things really can be annoying at times.

TakeshiSantos

Trevor. Way too annoying, way too loud and it didn't fit GTAV in any way. He is also way too psycho for my taste.

orangecop

Niko Bellic. Cause he acts like a methhead and a man with anger issues.

Claude. Doesn't speak and keeps moving his head. Just irritating.

darthpepo1

probably johnny klebitz, i don't hate him but i never relate on him during his story, and well, seeing how he gave up on everything he says about drugs and sh*t on GTA 5 doesn't makes me like him more

Dooqx

Trevor. Couldn't stand the guy and I was glad whenever I finished some missions with him so I could go on playing as Michael or Franklin again.

Typhus

You know those kids who get on Twitter and bitch about how "I don't care what anyone thinks!111!!!" and then quote three solid pages of Green Day lyrics? That's Trevor.

Watching him in Grand Theft Auto V was the equivalent of seeing a teenager go through their goth phase. It was embarrassing.

Sunrise Driver

Niko

F**king illegal immigrant who's doing nothing but crime and milking my honest tax dollars.

I hope President Trump deported him.

Also CJ cause he's a busta.

And Johnny cause he dared to hurt Trevor's feelings.

Edited by Street Mix

Good Hombre

Trevor. Cause he is a methhead and a man with anger issues.

Claude. Doesn't speak and keeps moving his head. Just irritating.

Fixed.

Tycek

I don't like two protagonists from GTA series, but I hate only one of them and that is Trevor. Like I said couple of times before Trevor is just a Frankenstein monster of the series, trying to combine traits that made psychopaths from other media to be the best ever, but failing miserably and producing a result that is not only impossible to relate, but unbearable to play.

Ertan Soner

Claude>Because he is muted and boring.

Luis>Just a asshole...Has no feelings and kill people for money without mercy(atleast some gta characters show mercy)I hope we kill this idiot in next gta game

Trevor>Just a psycho...Kills people for no reason and get angry very quickly. Thinks he is unstoppable and funny. Most overrated character.

Edited by Ertan Soner

R3D-RAB1T

Trevor and franklin, they feel out of place, franklin is in there just because of san andreas memories, trevor feels rushed and i just dont like the "psychopath character"

zombieslayer777

trevor he's the only one i can think of

Algonquin Assassin

trevor he's the only one i can think of

Well that's because he sticks out like a sore thumb when it comes to being un-likeable. :p

Gettin up

I don't hate any protagonist.

But my least favorite protagonist was Johny K.

BigEzmok

in terms of character is Franklin the worst, but he is the best to costumization with haircuts tattoos etc

evd

vercetti

flatter than all 3 from V combined.

zombieslayer777

trevor he can be funny sometimes but he's mostly annoying

Neon_Dreaming

Trevor, the idea of playing as a deranged psycho was a novel idea but it didn't really work out. Despite Steven Ogg's great performance the writing let Trevor down, he was too quirky for lack of a better word. Throw all these crazy character traits at the wall and see what sticks.

He did have his moments though, the Patricia love affair was funny and so was scooter brothers.

Crossbones

Trevor Philips.

I don't hate him but i don't like him either. He is nothing more than a violent psychopath who has no goals in life unlike the other protagonists and lastly what he did to Johnny Klebitz is enough to make him unlikeable.

Hot Pursuit

CJ, really? Catalina make him her bitch and raped him, it's just embarrassing, for someone who stole a jetpack from military base, dogfighting against military jets, and buried a construction worker alive just because he called his sister a bitch

Johnny Klebitz, he hurts Trevor feeling, he called Trevor a motherf*cker, but thankfully, he got what he deserves

fXKadTw1.gif

Edited by CGFforLife

AlbanyEsperanto

My most hated character was Trevor.

He's acting like kid which is annoying, psycho behavior. He also killed Johnny Klebitz.

Second was Claude Speed which is olny guy who dosent speak which i think its a Robot protagonist.

I dont hate CJ but i disike his sometimes complaining behavior.

Edited by AlbanyEsperanto

IceDree

Trevor. Nasty muthaf*cka, would it kill him to take bath?