1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

gta online MC members don't stay together

a1994114a

Hello I've found it very hard to keep a large MC(5 or 6 members) running. Members don't stay together and when they spread out all over the entire island, members start to leave. Any solutions?

That's randoms for you.

I don't know. Rockstar make a lot of things that are great in theory, but have so many places they can go wrong, and rely on everyone playing their part as if they're reading it off a script. For example; stuff like hold your ground could be a fun event, but it relies heavily on me not deciding to just whip out a tank and turn it into a feast of kills. Delivering cargo could involve tense, enjoyable fights with other players - but it all relies on that one person not just going off radar in a Hydra.

Reminds me of those trailers for free mode events, where they showed Dusters and all sorts of vulnerable vehicles collecting checkpoints, etc. When the reality is that - between the homing launcher and jets everywhere - well, it just doesn't often work out how it's portrayed in the trailers.

To get back more on topic, all I can think of is to get people who all want the same thing you do. Randoms are rarely very reliable for much of anything.

Edited by Happy Hunter

IMO Large MCs are made for groups of friends who enjoy roleplaying as an MC, playing with more radoms than needed just adds risk since they won't have anything to add or do for that matter. You don't need 6 players to chase or deliver 4 packages so at some point players will get bored of riding back and forth with no bonus for doing anything productive.

If I had to offer one solution it would be to communicate with them, randoms are only randoms until they become buddies. Then everything in the game becomes easier to enjoy. (F**k I'm cheesy sometimes but you get it)

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Make friends.

Or just solo the thing.

That's randoms for you.

I don't know. Rockstar make a lot of things that are great in theory, but have so many places they can go wrong, and rely on everyone playing their part as if they're reading it off a script. For example; stuff like hold your ground could fun be a fun event, but it relies heavily on me not deciding to just whip out a tank and turn it into a feast of kills. Delivering cargo could involve tense, enjoyable fights with other players - but it all relies on that one person not just going off radar in a Hydra.

Reminds me of those trailers for free mode events, where they showed Dusters and all sorts of vulnerable vehicles collecting checkpoints, etc. When the reality is that - between the homing launcher and jets everywhere - well, it just doesn't often work out how it's portrayed in the trailers.

To get back more on topic, all I can think of is to get people who all want the same thing you do, . Randoms are rarely very reliable for much of anything.

Well that had to do with unbalanced vehicles.

I think the OP should make friends....since that seems his main issue...his people being unreliable.

#FindLobbies&Players :p

Edit: happythomasthetankengine....lol...

Edited by Darth Absentis
  • Like 1

Hello I've found it very hard to keep a large MC(5 or 6 members) running. Members don't stay together and when they spread out all over the entire island, members start to leave. Any solutions?

You should join in a reliable crew. Playing with randoms is not going to work at all. What platform are you playing on? If its XB, you're welcome to join us. We have created a crew to help each other and that's working very well. Or you just join in on one of the MC crews. I can imagine them to be really strict when it comes to staying together. From what i've seen some of them even driving around the map in formation.

But even with a good crew that sticks together. It might be, you invite everyone into your MC and your members are all over the map. What i do is going to MC club or business and invite everyone in it. So you have your people together in no time.

Are you constantly giving them something to do? Missions and such? If you're not doing that and just making the MC so you can fight players (which is fine in itself) they'll probably all run off and do their own thing. Their only real advantage for being in your MC is that there'll be a couple less players in the session trying to hurt them.

As has been stated already I personally find MC work to be more enjoyable when I have 5+ friends online as it's easier to communicate and stay together. I think it goes without saying that rockstar created these jobs with teamwork in mind as most if not all jobs require more than one player to complete it.

You really do get a feeling of brotherhood though when you're cruising around the map with a full MC in formation

Checkings the group players section, join a quick car meet, tell 3 people how "Fresh" they're car is, then btw help me sell these goods, profit, then mugg'em.

:) I Chang