1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What are the first things I should do after upgrading to the ps4 versi

Lexar

Im about to get a ps4 with gta 5 and transfer but I was thinking what are the first things I should do when I start playing gta 5 online. Can you guys give me a list of the best cars and what apartments should own and other things like that. Thank you

If money isn't an issue, get an office along with a garage or two. High end apartment for Heists and that's pretty much it. As for vehicles, like I say to everyone, get what you like! I'm not gonna go through every vehicle class but in general, the "best" car at the moment is the Annis RE-7B.

To do List:

1. Get a CEO office for Businesses
  2. Get a Warehouse to start Business
  3. Get a High end apartment for Heists
  4. Get a car or three for traveling
  5. Get the best guns for attacking/defending
  6. Get a Buzzard for... just trust me
  7. Get Milk and Sugar, for me of course.
Edited by eyman
  • Like 3

get a yacht

get mc clubhouse

get mc document forgery business

?

rake in the profits in no time!

kappa.png

• Like 2

Get health insurance and create a will. You never know what might happen. There are plenty of lawyers on this board who'll help you. Hell, they got me out of bad sport twice after only serving a few hours each time.

Edited by PetrolCB

Don't buy a yacht or any gold aircraft, spend your money wisely and then blow the excess on whatever after you've gotten your office and the like all set up.

It's a lot to take in, so don't feel bad if you're feeling overwhelmed by all the new content at first. Do research, be smart about what you buy, and watch out for any muscle cars that fire rockets.

get a yacht

get mc clubhouse

get mc document forgery business

?

rake in the profits in no time!

kappa.png

Profit with the document forgery buisiness? That is a bold statement :D

• Like 2

Get friends and look at the CEO and MC Buisnesses and think about what play style suits you best. On this forum are knowledge bases for every activity. Think wise before you invest big amount of money in some of them - but they do bring money in the long run. The most fun for the majority is CEO with a Vehicle Warehouse.

If you are into racing and on a budget go ahead and buy a Nero Custom and/or a Tempesta for the start in the super class. Those cars will do you well in most cases.

Otherwise just game, game, game and have fun :)

DentureDynamite

^^ +1 on the Ruiner 2000; if you have extra cash after all those other purchases, it's the one special vehicle that offers something in return, as opposed to the others.

Just be wise when using it; it's not invulnerable...but it can hold its own if you know its limits.

****Dude, before you migrate over****

First, I would custom paint a few cars with matte + crew color, including a Munroe with Hex color ##A0685ADD Rose Gold (created by Notcher.)

F2979327-32E4-4C9C-8DD5-C20F53CD56E5_zps

Next I'd glitch over a merryweather mesa without the roll cage. 174B08F9-676F-46AD-AC3A-31344EE087F1_zps

Thirdly, I'd do the worn color texture glitch and bring in about 10 cars, and put Hex color #5A7268EE Creme de mint (created by Zanthera) on a worn textured Z-Type.

XmHtvy8.png

Lastly, I would purchase a Stinger GT or Mamba, put a gold metal paint job on it in order to get the gold texture, and add this crew color hex # 3E211BAA (created by Joonas.)

acyPJUr.png

You won't be able to do any of this stuff once you migrate your account over unless you're transferring to PC.

FrugalDangerMan

****Dude, before you migrate over****

First, I would custom paint a few cars with matte + crew color, including a Munroe with Hex color ##A0685ADD Rose Gold (created by Notcher.)

F2979327-32E4-4C9C-8DD5-C20F53CD56E5_zps

Next I'd glitch over a merryweather mesa without the roll cage. 174B08F9-676F-46AD-AC3A-31344EE087F1_zps

Thirdly, I'd do the worn color texture glitch and bring in about 10 cars, and put Hex color #5A7268EE Creme de mint (created by Zanthera) on a worn textured Z-Type.

XmHtvy8.png

Lastly, I would purchase a Stinger GT or Mamba, put a gold metal paint job on it in order to get the gold texture, and add this crew color hex # 3E211BAA (created by Joonas.)

acyPJUr.png

You won't be able to do any of this stuff once you migrate your account over unless you're transferring to PC.

This is great. I've always wanted a garage full of cars that looks like a box of macaroons.

First things first...

You gotta buy yourself a Dump.

Everybody here has one.

Because it's the most useful vehicle of all.

This is great. I've always wanted a garage full of cars that looks like a box of macaroons.

Skittles mannn... skittles, get it right next time!

AA3A5178-AB81-4471-AD8B-B189459DC560_zps

Im about to get a ps4 with gta 5 and transfer but I was thinking what are the first things I should do when I start playing gta 5 online. Can you guys give me a list of the best cars and what apartments should own and other things like that. Thank you

ok op, we are getting it.

you wanted and now have already upgraded to ps4.

but why don't you just use one single thread for this instead of starting several threads for each single step of the upgrading process?

here is your earlier thread about the similar thing:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/882097-what-should-i-do-before-i-upgrade-to-next-gen-from-old-gen/

you could have just called it "what are your tipps before and after upgrading" or something like that.

i don't want to be mean but it is really getting kind of annoying if there are multiple new threads about already existing topics every day.

Edited by size_m

Don't run crates if you like your office tidy, just import / export cars as a ceo and you will have no mess or cash on the floor like you get from running crates. MC business can be good as a sideline, you have to steal or purchase supplies which are then turned into product even if you are no longer the president of your MC, buying supplies cuts into profit but no risk of getting blown up.

Then you have Benny's for extra special car mods on selected models, stunt races which can be a lot of fun and a gazillion adversary modes. Just dive in and have fun :)

CaptainMarvel

Make friends with other PS4ers (cough cough hint hint), play with friends, have a good time and the positive voodoo while making easy cash and maybe bringing some trouble to trouble makers.

OfficialTwiggz

Wear a slicker when it rains. Next gen weather affects your health.

Could you imagine? It starts raining, and you're in a drop top, your character starts freaking out and your health slowly depletes. Gotta find cover before you die lol

Wear a slicker when it rains. Next gen weather affects your health.

Could you imagine? It starts raining, and you're in a drop top, your character starts freaking out and your health slowly depletes. Gotta find cover before you die lol

r* really needs to ad an option so we can turn on windshield wipers when it starts raining in san andreas, but to answer op's questtion, do what i did when i recently transferred from 360 to xbox one version, soak in the much better graphics and better gameplay.

Edited by hugh750

Change your appearence to that of an old man.

You will thank me later.