4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA SA Modded Police Vehicles Wont Spawn

ilivehere

Hello forum dwellers,

I'm hoping someone knows why this is happening and can provide a solution. I just added in HD Police vehicles to gta3.img and they wont spawn normally on the street like the vanilla assets do. For example, if I get a wanted level only police bikes will spawn and chase me as well as the police maverick and swat enforcer since I havent changed those. If I use a CLEO vehicle spawn script, the vehicle loads in game but not on its own like its supposed to.

Any help??? If theres is already a thread on this please link it here. I searched all over but couldnt find anything usefull. And if anyone says just use the cleo spawn tool they will be met with a thumbs down.

Hello forum dwellers,

I'm hoping someone knows why this is happening and can provide a solution. I just added in HD Police vehicles to gta3.img and they wont spawn normally on the street like the vanilla assets do. For example, if I get a wanted level only police bikes will spawn and chase me as well as the police maverick and swat enforcer since I havent changed those. If I use a CLEO vehicle spawn script, the vehicle loads in game but not on its own like its supposed to.

Any help??? If theres is already a thread on this please link it here. I searched all over but couldnt find anything usefull. And if anyone says just use the cleo spawn tool they will be met with a thumbs down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost sure when we replace special vehicles (such as police cars and emergency vehicles) with high-end designed models, the game doesn't spawn them normally (special vehicles are spawned in a separated way than the rest of the vehicles), like in your case; you could try to fix this by first being sure your problem is what I said; you just have to use a limit adjuster and see if those vehicles now appears on the streets / you could also replace the police cars with low-end & mid-end design ones to see what happens / and last but not least, use modloader, it usually fix the issues with models and such things.

Hello forum dwellers,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost sure when we replace special vehicles (such as police cars and emergency vehicles) with high-end designed models, the game doesn't spawn them normally (special vehicles are spawned in a separated way than the rest of the vehicles), like in your case; you could try to fix this by first being sure your problem is what I said; you just have to use a limit adjuster and see if those vehicles now appears on the streets / you could also replace the police cars with low-end & mid-end design ones to see what happens / and last but not least, use modloader, it usually fix the issues with models and such things.

Any idea which parameter needs to be adjusted for the emergency vehicles in a limit adjuster? Im using the latest FLA right now. I'll try to swap the cop cars for another model of the same data size maybe a little bit bigger and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.