Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,778 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr_Zombly

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy

Donatello

I heard that Sony made a deal with Activision where they paid them to not release the N. Sane Trilogy for the Xbox One. Shameful.

Mr_Zombly

Makes sense though since that's their main competitor.

Hoping n sane is moddable and a decent modding scene comes from the pc release.

Edited by Mr_Zombly

∴

With the right tools and skill, I can't imagine some of the tweaks in level design that could come about. It would essentially become a level editor. Granted, it would take a considerable amount of time but people have been itching for a new Crash Bandicoot game for years. This is essentially a way for them to build something new themselves.

PoeticWhisper

Well, I finally got a PS4. And of course the first game I got with it was Crash. Still is fun and frustrating as ever. Glad to see that some things never change,

Mr_Zombly

With the right tools and skill, I can't imagine some of the tweaks in level design that could come about. It would essentially become a level editor. Granted, it would take a considerable amount of time but people have been itching for a new Crash Bandicoot game for years. This is essentially a way for them to build something new themselves.

Funny enough I've been watching a few videos on crash 2 mods.

I wouldn't mind trying this sort of stuff in n sane.

Donatello

No more exclusivity crap bitches.

Dacelo
Posted (edited)

So happy to see it's coming to Steam, can't wait to play them again. Some of my earliest gaming memories were with the crash games.

Now we just need a re-release of the Spyro games and I can just play those and Crash for the rest of my life and die happy.

Edited by Dacelo

KilnerLUFC

So happy to see it's coming to Steam, can't wait to play them again. Some of my earliest gaming memories were with the crash games.

Now we just need a re-release of the Spyro games and I can just play those and Crash for the rest of my life and die happy.

I'll wager my house on there been a Spyro remaster coming in the next few years, too big an opportunity to miss out on.

So glad I'll be getting Crash on my Switch this year. Was pretty much one of the only reasons I wanted a PS4 tbh.

Mr_Zombly
Posted (edited)

Spyro has been in development for a while now, expect it this year or next.

The Spyro twitter handle was previously owned by someone called julia, I'ts now been taken over by activision with the help of Twitter I presume, it's owned by an email named "Sp***@a*********.***" which will be "[email protected]"

The name of the account atm is "Falcon Mcbob", "Falcon" is a code name of one of Acti's current projects

MGT3L6R.jpg

tIJ1rcE.jpg

Some Spyro VAs have started posting spyro stuff all of asudden on social media.

The Spyro Demo code in NST was confirmed as intentional

https://twitter.com/mat5b/status/970681132902703104

Also since Crash has gone multiplat that confirms one part of the GBEye leak, the other thing leaked was a new game in 2019 so look forward to that.

Edited by Mr_Zombly

Awesom-0

Welp, now i dont have to buy a PS4 now, since Crash is coming to the Xbox One. Now let's wait a year after the rumoured Spyro remake and i can buy that too.

Pepperjack

Am I wrong to buy this game again, even though I already bought it for ps4?

Mr_Zombly

I bought it for PS4 but I'll be buying it again on PC, it's not a full price game so it's not as bad tbh.

Awesom-0

Kinda. I wouldn't spend 40$ on a game i allready own for another console, i would wait for a 20$ price drop. However maybe we will get a crash bandicoot sequel if these games sell enough, although that is likely wishful thinking.

Mr_Zombly

Kinda. I wouldn't spend 40$ on a game i allready own for another console, i would wait for a 20$ price drop. However maybe we will get a crash bandicoot sequel if these games sell enough, although that is likely wishful thinking.

It's definitely not wishful thinking. I'm almost certain that next year we're getting a new game since the first part of the GBEye leak has come true.

Ivan1997GTA

It's definitely not wishful thinking. I'm almost certain that next year we're getting a new game since the first part of the GBEye leak has come true.

I hope we'll get a remake of Crash Team Racing, with some content from Crash Nitro Kart and Crash Tag Team Racing. Or, maybe, a remake of Crash Twinsanity, with an "Extended Cut" DLC that features all of the removed content from the game.

Awesom-0
Posted (edited)

I hope you're right. If they do, I hope they make it like the classic, and hopefully it isn't a 1-year PS4 exclusive too.

These 4 months are gonna take forever though.

EDIT: What Ivan1997GTA is cool too. Crash Twinsanity is a pretty funny and under rated Crash game too, even though it's missing over have of a game. There were tons of cut content including a CoCo dream level, and a Dr. Cortex nightmare fuel level.

Edited by Awesom-0

Ash_735

Crash Bandicoot on PC is good enough for me, just hope these ports are good, Iron Galaxy doesn't have the best reputation on pc.

Mr_Zombly

https://twitter.com/JumpButtonCB/status/974178892540989440

"Be cautious, but... Spyro the Dragon: Treasure Trilogy to be announced at 1:00 PST / 4:00 EST via /u/B4DASS on Reddit, who accurately leaked Black Ops IIII information last week. I have reasons to believe this is accurate, but will be attempting to clear it with my own sources."

I think someone is going to have to make a Spyro thread. I'm not that big a fan so I'll let someone else do the honor.

KilnerLUFC

https://twitter.com/JumpButtonCB/status/974178892540989440

"Be cautious, but... Spyro the Dragon: Treasure Trilogy to be announced at 1:00 PST / 4:00 EST via /u/B4DASS on Reddit, who accurately leaked Black Ops IIII information last week. I have reasons to believe this is accurate, but will be attempting to clear it with my own sources."

I think someone is going to have to make a Spyro thread. I'm not that big a fan so I'll let someone else do the honor.

...Came and went with nothing. Either the OP was right, and they held off on the announcement thus to deter the idea that anyone could possibly have inside information, or, the more preferable option, that the OP was just posting some sh*t to gain the attention of the internet, which he did.

Mr_Zombly

...Came and went with nothing. Either the OP was right, and they held off on the announcement thus to deter the idea that anyone could possibly have inside information, or, the more preferable option, that the OP was just posting some sh*t to gain the attention of the internet, which he did.

Apparently he supposedly leaked the black ops 4 announcement but was off by an hour. So not sure what went on with this one. Though we'll see what went down since he has mentioned the name "Treasure Trilogy", just a waiting game to see if he got that much right now.

KilnerLUFC

Apparently he supposedly leaked the black ops 4 announcement but was off by an hour. So not sure what went on with this one. Though we'll see what went down since he has mentioned the name "Treasure Trilogy", just a waiting game to see if he got that much right now.

From one of the comments on that Reddit thread, he wasn't the one who leaked the BOIIII announcement?