1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Something crooked going on with Crooked Cop right now?

AmyStone

Every day I religiously do my daily objectives. Whenever a Versus mission is on the list I always do Crooked Cop. It's fairly quick. It usually taken about five minutes for someone to join. Today when I started it up I had a flood of people joining and it didn't take long before the lobby was full. Within 30 seconds of launching the mission virtually everyone quit. Are people using this mission for some kind of exploit right now?

• Like 2

FrugalDangerMan

It could also have been a group playing other missions and they all got pulled into yours at the select screen.

Did you get the objective?

As long as the mission starts I think it qualifies.

Glitched outfits. R* refuse to sell them, so people get them from jobs.

That's how you got yours, right? :p

I might wanna try and get it too...

• Like 4

Glitched outfits. R* refuse to sell them, so people get them from jobs.

That's how you got yours, right? :p

I might wanna try and get it too...

Yep. Though I got mine from Truck Off. If you want to try it, give me a PM :^:

• Like 1

It could also have been a group playing other missions and they all got pulled into yours at the select screen.

Yes. Even though I was the only one left I just had to complete it.

• Like 1

PwnageSoldier

Question

There's a visor glitch going around where people can obtain CEO outfits, the juggernaut outfit, cop outfit, pogo mask, etcetra.

A little story from myself, I used to like the pogo mask because I was a bit of a Lui fan, and red clothes and the mask went together well... but I got my own style, a high life suit and glasses. It's me. I'm thinking of getting the police outfit because I want to go around as a cop pretending to arrest people :D

Edited by PwnageSoldier

DentureDynamite

Interesting--it seems like there are some definite differences or "rules" for Daily Objective completion when players quit in different types of jobs.

I say that, as a player recently left on me during a Capture - Contend when it looked like he wasn't going to win; the round ended, I got an instant "Winner" screen, and the "Participate in a Capture: Contend" objective completed.

But in others, like you, I've had to finish the round before the job ends and the objective registers as complete.

That said, there's also some kind of issue capable of preventing one or more of your char(s) from getting their weekly bonus (at least on the PC, but may affect consoles too); one of my chars has gone two weeks now without any such bonus. Kringled has touched on this a bit, and I think he's doing some more research to try and nail it down.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1

FrugalDangerMan

Interesting--it seems like there are some definite differences or "rules" for Daily Objective completion when players quit in different types of jobs.

I say that, as a player recently left on me during a Capture - Contend when it looked like he wasn't going to win; the round ended, I got an instant "Winner" screen, and the "Participate in a Capture: Contend" objective completed.

But in others, like you, I've had to finish the round before the job ends and the objective registers as complete.

That said, there's also some kind of issue capable of preventing one or more of your char(s) from getting their weekly bonus (at least on the PC, but may affect consoles too); one of my chars has gone two weeks now without any such bonus. Kringled has touched on this a bit, and I think he's doing some more research to try and nail it down.

I'm on PS4 and I've seen two issues regularly. 1 is the objectives being completed but not saving so it doesn't register. The other is where I log in and it still shows my previous days objectives as being complete and doesn't give me new ones.

I had both characters in sync and character 1 had that happen 3 weeks in a row so he finished his monthly objectives 3 days after character 2.

Character 2 is now on 6th consecutive week of objectives and I still haven't seen the half million....argh

VulcanFanatic

I'm on PS4 and I've seen two issues regularly. 1 is the objectives being completed but not saving so it doesn't register. The other is where I log in and it still shows my previous days objectives as being complete and doesn't give me new ones.

I had both characters in sync and character 1 had that happen 3 weeks in a row so he finished his monthly objectives 3 days after character 2.

Character 2 is now on 6th consecutive week of objectives and I still haven't seen the half million....argh

I've completed the 28 day daily objective cycle several times on several characters and I've noticed a few things while doing them over a number of months. One issue is that if you are in a session and look at your daily objective list and then get disconnected from the session before completing them, I've seen the objectives list change when you reconnect to a session. When this happens, it resets your progress to day one.

Black Terminator

People mostly join the Crooked Cop Mission is because they want to get their glitched out outfits and once they get done, they just simply split. If someone needs to get their daily's done in that mission, then we will have a match.