1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Myth or Fact? - Everyone is trying to kill us all

PwnageSoldier

PwnageSoldier

I think the whole player base has like a world bounty and everyone is literally trying to kill us all, and stop us from causing more human casualties. We blew up too many cars, killed too many cops and peds, and now they are coming to exterminate us all like terminators. Maybe these AI with deadly aim are disguised military with cybernetic enchantments? Who knows?

EDIT: I realize I went WAY too far into this. Simply, they are killing us because we killed them a lot.

EDIT2: They count you because everyone causes mass destruction to buildings and such because you got to kill some freeroam assholes.

Edited by PwnageSoldier
  • Like 1

You lost me at

I think the whole player base has like a world bounty and everyone is literally trying to kill us all, and stop us from causing more human casualties....

• Like 2

PwnageSoldier

Ugh.

My point, simplified, is that the player base (doesn't have to include you) killed off way too much AI and now maybe either as a joke or something foreshadowing a update, they've started to try to kill us off.

Ugh.

My point, simplified, is that the player base (doesn't have to include you) killed off way too much AI and now maybe either as a joke or something foreshadowing a update, they've started to try to kill us off.

Well, you did said the whole playerbase, and I'm part of it.

Anyways, nah I know some people who don't even bother killing NPCs if it isn't for money, they just hunt players all day, I heard its fun for them and the game promotes this kind of behaviour.

PwnageSoldier

And we deserve it!

My point exactly lol

Ugh.

Well, you did said the whole playerbase, and I'm part of it.

Anyways, nah I know some people who don't even bother killing NPCs if it isn't for money, they just hunt players all day, I heard its fun for them and the game promotes this kind of behaviour.

I'm saying the peds are counting everyone regardless if you haven't done anything to them, they just count you because your causing a lot of destruction. Edited by PwnageSoldier

It doesn't matter how many times they kill us. We have magic RESPAWN!

PwnageSoldier

Sorry. I'm not the greatest at wording.

It doesn't matter how many times they kill us. We have magic RESPAWN!

How much cash and real life patience do you have? Edited by PwnageSoldier

well because some of "us" are serial killers , hungry for fights , wanton destruction , ruthless shootout , biker-loving drive-bys , divebombing jet pilots , bombing runs , trigger-fingers happy , robberies , bloodlust satisfaction , Jaywalkers and worst of all , takes " skill " so seriously

note : Arson , murder and jaywalking or to be precise , ending weakly

Edited by Sky_Light12
  • Like 2

PwnageSoldier

well because some of "us" are serial killers , hungry for fights , wanton destruction , ruthless shootout , biker-loving drive-bys , divebombing jet pilots , bombing runs , trigger-fingers happy , robberies , bloodlust satisfaction , Jaywalkers and worst of all , takes " skill " so seriously

It really isn't that bad. Compared to the destruction a modder and his/her menu can do. I fear nothing.

We're f*cked. The end is nigh *writes down a prophecy on a cardboard piece*

Good thing they don't have mod menus though xD

Edited by PwnageSoldier

It really isn't that bad. Compared to the destruction a modder and his/her menu can do. I fear nothing.

We're f*cked. The end is nigh *writes down a prophecy on a cardboard piece*

Don't forget to make a sacrifice to the gods. It will get worse if you don't. Trust me I'm an expert!

• Like 2

PwnageSoldier

Don't forget to make a sacrifice to the gods. It will get worse if you don't. Trust me I'm an expert!

*thinks of jacksepticeye video, with him saying "trust me, im a expert"*

Alright! *jumps into active volcano*

DentureDynamite

Speaking of bounties (on a more serious note), has anyone else besides me found that "random" NPC bounties seem to happen more frequently of late?

I realize I'm guilty of stealing a fair amount of cars off the street, but there was a time when bounties were still quite rare... I wouldn't be surprised if the NPC bounty frequency tunable (if exists?) was ratcheted up a few notches.

Edited by DentureDynamite

well did you knew it was chris formage that gives ALL online character ability to be infinitely resurrect themselves and becoming intangible ( in turn unable to " touch " other as well )

Speaking of bounties (on a more serious note), has anyone else besides me found that "random" NPC bounties seem to happen more frequently of late?

I realize I'm guilty of stealing a fair amount of cars off the street, but there was a time when bounties were still quite rare...

You might be on to something because you are the fifth person I've seen commenting about it and I have noticed it also when I have been playing.

• Like 1

PwnageSoldier

I realize I'm guilty of stealing a fair amount of cars off the street, but there was a time when bounties were still quite rare...

It's a conspiracy man...

On a serious note, I'm seriously thinking that we cracked a R* secret, and they're slowing making the AI get closer and closer to a riot of a scale we haven't seen since 1998..

• Like 1

Yup. But for a long time I've tried to avoid stealing NPC vehicles and it seems that the rare exception I make I'll immediately get a bounty.

You know, you don't steal anything for ages and then you just need one because you've got cooldowns or whatever. And the game rewards that with a bounty.

• Like 2

PwnageSoldier

well did you knew it was chris formage that gives ALL online character ability to be infinitely resurrect themselves and becoming intangible ( in turn unable to " touch " other as well )

Maybe he's going to f*ck us over in the end by turning the streets of San Andreas into a unsafe f*ckfest... our punishment that's worth than death...

Seriously, I think this theory is becoming more tangible by the minute.

Rockstar_Fanboy

Myth. The Mechanic has never tried to kill me. Either has Lester, my assistant. Apoo at the Quickimart or pretty much every pedestrian NPC to name but a few.

Edited by Rockstar_Fanboy

PwnageSoldier

Myth. The Mechanic has never tried to kill me. Either has Lester, my assistant. Apoo at the Quickimart or pretty much every pedestrian NPC to name but a few.

Biding their time to strike? It's more focused on these angry drivers right now honestly lol.

EDIT: Apoo has a combat pistol sometimes.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

PwnageSoldier

Well, sh*t. I don't even jack NPC cars. What did I do to deserve this?

Blame the freeroam warriors killing for no reasons and trying to topple the FIB building.

Perhaps nothing. The rest of us took care of that FOR you!

That's the fairness of the world, even this virtual one. Generalisations all around means people get hurt for things they didn't do. Isn't it wonderful?

• Like 1

PwnageSoldier

Perhaps nothing. The rest of us took care of that FOR you!

That's the fairness of the world, even this virtual one. Generalisations all around means people get hurt for things they didn't do. Isn't it wonderful?

That's literally why I said they attacked you. You just put it in better word. I congratulate you, good sir.

OP, you been seeing a shrink? If not, go see one ASAP.

Already seen one, bud.

Now, on topic, please? I don't want to talk about psychiatrics.

Edited by PwnageSoldier
  • Like 1

Rockstar_Fanboy

Biding their time to strike? It's more focused on these angry drivers right now honestly lol.

How is this markedly different from this thread (which is currently on page 1):

http://gtaforums.com/topic/879912-do-you-think-the-ai-is-designed-to-go-against-you/

Do people even look to see if there are other "hot threads" out covering a topic before they throw something up there?

PwnageSoldier

How is this markedly different from this thread (which is currently on page 1):

http://gtaforums.com/topic/879912-do-you-think-the-ai-is-designed-to-go-against-you/

Do people even look to see if there are other "hot threads" out covering a topic before they throw something up there?

That's just focused in game mechanics. This is a theory about the game.

Edited by PwnageSoldier