2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

MC Businesses are now worth 25% more - is it worth it to you?

DeXiovi

You need to spend 150k+ then each time so you need to take that off your "profits"

And you have to spend possibly a full half hour delivering product...that's after waiting ages for it to max out. I can run VIP work for 35k...steal car and sell car for 80k and then sell modded sentinel xs for 14900-17800k...run VIP work again for 35k and again source car and sell car...I can make easily 2million actual profit on an average day with this method...your 2.4m doesn't take into account the buyin and costs you pay...you probably make half what I can make in terms of pure profit.

I used to run MC businesses...I own them all..:I go where the money is...

Go there: http://gtaforums.com/topic/879944-ultimate-gtao-net-income-comparison-database/

All the math done. Show me where I did an error. It was discussed and checked. Can't find any. Mc businesses are printing money.

It doesn't take into account the buy in costs

I've made money in every way and the buy in costs are what eat into profits.

That's a very misleading list as it doesn't even mention the buy in costs.

Not to mention the 420k/hr... like what? You have to wait five hours for the business to produce that, just because you don't have to actively do anything in that time doesn't mean you're profiting 420k/hr from that. You have to wait five hours til you can make that much, simple as that. Not to mention the cost of supplies.. 195k after the bugs (150k before) so realistically you're only making ~225k in profit every five hours. That's 45k/hr.

Fill two large warehouses in ~9 hours and rake in a massive profit of $3.1 million. That's literally 344k/hr.

• Like 3

??? The 2. Someting to actually buy the coke lab?

Not to mention the 420k/hr... like what? You have to wait five hours for the business to produce that, just because you don't have to actively do anything in that time doesn't mean you're profiting 420k/hr from that. You have to wait five hours til you can make that much, simple as that. Not to mention the cost of supplies.. 195k after the bugs (150k before) so realistically you're only making ~225k in profit every five hours. That's 45k/hr.

Fill two large warehouses in ~9 hours and rake in a massive profit of $3.1 million. That's literally 344k/hr.

So don't wait, do something else! The supply cost are in the math considered. Is it really that hard to read?

I would kill myself if I had to fill up two large warehouses in a row.

Ahh, some crates from time to time is funny. But it is low on my priority list. Just doesn't a cash bringer. I steal car or run a headhunter. Easy cash. Edited by feiaschdada

pfff "Is it worth it to you?" ... Heck NO! I'm so glad I shut down all four of my businesses and transferred them to new locations just alone to get LJT to f****** stop calling me all the time! Won't open them again 'till they fix that sh*t, if ever.

I'm happier with the Import/Export stuff and other easier methods of getting my mula! :happy:

While that's true (and MC business do have some staggering setup costs compared to crates or I/E) once those are paid off then certain MC businesses can pay off more hour than CEO work if certain other things are done to dodge staff costs, paying to avoid supplying work, the possibility of other players destroying your assets, and NPC raids on your stock.

Certainly if you set up garages full of cars to sell (whether cheating dupes or modded-spawn cars) then micromanage every playing minute with switching between MC and CEO, play for a continous block of some hours, and make sure every second of cooldown timer is used to be profitable in some way then it's possible to combine all forms of freeroam-based work to make crazy good (and legitimate) money.

Whether you would want to play a game that way is something else.

Has the formula for calculating working for (federal) minimum wage and then buying Megaladon Shark Cards with the money during 50% bonus times been checked to see if that's still the fastest way to make money per minute? For years that was still technically the best way, but I haven't seen it mentioned for many months.

• Like 3

You don't have to do it in one session. The profits/hr remain the same regardless.

I would kill myself if I have to deliver three or four different (slow) vehicles to the other side of the map just for a 225k profit. At least with crates you know you're going to end up profiting in a massive way.

??? The 2. Someting to actually buy the coke lab?

So don't wait, do something else! The supply cost are in the math considered. Is it really that hard to read?

Ahh, some crates from time to time is funny. But it is low on my priority list. Just doesn't a cash bringer. I steal car or run a headhunter. Easy cash.

Do something else? If you're talking solely about Biker Business profitability then don't add other things into the mix, focus on Biker Businesses purely. Doing VIP or CEO Work or w/e else while waiting for the businesses to generate product doesn't make the Biker Businesses profitable, it makes the VIP/CEO Work profitable.

Edited by Rafaesheikh
  • Like 2

color

Has the formula for calculating working for (federal) minimum wage and then buying Megaladon Shark Cards with the money during 50% bonus times been checked to see if that's still the fastest way to make money per minute? For years that was still technically the best way, but I haven't seen it mentioned for many months.

Let's see: after taxes is have to work about 7 hours for a shark card that brings 8 million (+bonuses). That makes a whooping 1 million/h!

• Like 2

I use every second of cooldown to make money in some way yes...its second nature to me...I don't enjoy it but I do enjoy modifying vehicles and buying Pegasus vehicles I've always wanted.

Having said that I do enjoy combining vehicle cargo with fortified/velocity and ploughed and occasionally transporter (if selling a sentinel xs) more than the grind that is MC work.

I'm always making money my way whereas at least from the MC businesses themselves you have to wait ages for one large sum that is deceptive as you've got to deduct the running costs and supply costs to get the true figure.

Certainly from an RP perspective my method kicks everything else into a cocked hat.

Do something else? If you're talking solely about Biker Business profitability then don't add other things into the mix, focus on Biker Businesses purely. Doing VIP or CEO Work or w/e else while waiting for the businesses to generate product doesn't make the Biker Businesses profitable, it makes the VIP/CEO Work profitable.

Now I just want to bang my head against the wall. That is the level of your argument. But just for the funs sake: if I want to race for 5 hours, because it's fun, than does the mc make racing profitable? Nice!

Sorry, you doesn't even have an argument.

Edited by feiaschdada

Now I just want to bang my head against the wall. That is the level of your argument. But just for the funs sake: if I want to race for 5 hours, because it's fun, than does the mc make racing profitable? Nice!

Sorry, you doesn't even habe an argument.

I don't know what point you're trying to make but judging from the different knowledge bases on this forum, you can make this much/hr max with each:

344k/hr w/ Crate Work

320k/hr w/ Import/Export

287k/hr w/ Biker Businesses

End of discussion.

• Like 1

Sorry but your method is hugely flawed and not watertight mate.

You haven't looked at running costs or buy in subtractions at all.

I personally used to just run MC businesses for money and make way more money using my vehicle cargo & VIP work method.

I don't know what point you're trying to make but judging from the different knowledge bases on this forum, you can make this much/hr max with each:

344k/hr w/ Crate Work

320k/hr w/ Import/Export

End of discussion.

No. Because you are making this numbers pretty much up and assume you can't mix up and cherry pick. You may not be able to, others are. So yeah, we really don't need to discuss anymore. Why bother?

Edit: and according to the crate database you don't even make 240k: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hlUO3k-nrNWnLdLs0HkaWRS-NB_rOg0G9iW5O5b8L3A/edit#gid=432413612 - your 340k is special math for a special snowflake.

Edited by feiaschdada

344k/hr w/ Crate Work

320k/hr w/ Import/Export

End of discussion.

No. Because you are making this numbers pretty much up and assume you can't mix up and cherry pick. You may not be able to, others are. So yeah, we really don't need to discuss anymore. Why bother?

Making numbers up? I clicked the link in your sig and then the corresponding links near the end of the first post after clicking on that link. Those numbers are from the Knowledge Bases made by CaliMeatWagon. you calling that bullsh*t? You can even go check the Reddit GTA Online mega guides if you're so scared of being proven wrong.

• Like 1

Where is the scientific proof?

I need solid proof and without providing running costs and buy in costs the calculations are incomplete.

The lack of buy in needed or running costs for import export are why I regard that is the best cargo to combine with VIP work...

Chill out guys damn. Just do what you wanna do.

Me personally, I am opening a document forgery, not because it is technically the worst $/hr, but because it is a little supplement to my cash flow.

Chill out guys damn. Just do what you wanna do.

Me personally, I am opening a document forgery, not because it is technically the worst $/hr, but because it is a little supplement to my cash flow.

Well, I do. I have everything I want, need and just play for the fun. Currently I create races. 8 hours a race with 0$ profit.

But I hate it if people give false information what is profitable and 90% of the time complain how grindy the game is.

I need solid proof and without providing running costs and buy in costs the calculations are incomplete.

Are you referring to me?

No were on the same page pretty much

I'm referring to that dudes list not factoring in vital information

The lack of buy in needed or running costs for import export are why I regard that is the best cargo to combine with VIP work...

The running cost (even dying, ammo etc) are considered in my list. The buy in costs not. You have to consider them for yourself, they are available in game. Buy at the time they have an offer on that. Edited by feiaschdada

I'm not even concerned w/ what's the best as I do them all in rotation. Just don't go throwing out false claims saying the Biker Businesses are the most profitable thing out there.

• Like 2

I hate it if people give false information what is profitable

Lolol me too man

The running cost (even dying, ammo etc) are considered in my list. The buy in costs not? Well you have to consider them for yourself, they are available in game. Buy at the time they have an offer on that.

By buy in I also mean the 75k you need to cough up more than twice to fully fill a coke warehouse and the running costs it charges you each day (for all biker businesses its 30k!!)

For vehicle cargo if you're a good driver its f*ck all

I hate it if people give false information what is profitable

Lolol me too man

The running cost (even dying, ammo etc) are considered in my list. The buy in costs not? Well you have to consider them for yourself, they are available in game. Buy at the time they have an offer on that.By buy in I also mean the 75k you need to cough up more than twice to fully fill a coke warehouse and the running costs it charges you each day (for all biker businesses its 30k!!)

For vehicle cargo if you're a good driver its f*ck all

Got Damm it. It is calculated correctly. Look in the spreadsheet if you don't believe me. It is provided. No vodo. It is the net profit, if you don't consider the cost to buy and upgrade the buisnesses, warehouses etc.

All running cost are considered accordingly. Supplies, cost of crates, ammo, lester, pegasus, dieing are considered. It brings so much profit! It just does.

Edited by feiaschdada

Awesome-Meme-11.jpg

The payout for the document forging business was a complete joke, and the others besides cocaine and meth were... ehhh.

25% extra is significant. I do the MC business stuff a lot, and this will make it feel better.

Expect a surge in MC activity.

By the way, I own Paleto Bay. Even the fire department.

But yes, the import/export is more fun, because we all know what GTA should be about: STEALING CARS. It actually makes import/export the best thing in free mode. It's unlikely that anything else will or would be as fun as something that strikes at the heart of what GTA is supposed to be.

And cargo collecting and selling may be more profitable, but it is more risky.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER
  • Like 2

I also detest logging in as an MC President and instantly getting sucked off by 9-30k for maintenance costs. I have closed ALL of my businesses and still have to pay maintenance charges when I decide to become an MC - so don't do it unless necessary.

But it only charges you if you're active in your club, right?

I don't mind the MC businesses because it's something else to do in the game. I'll never understand the people who treat this game like it's a job and only do what will make them the most money per hour. I play the game for fun and doing the same thing over and over again isn't my idea of fun.

For the record I agree but when people try and argue its profitability that's different

Yeah halal I'm not saying it's that profitable im just saying you can do other activities to make cash while the business fills up. To me it's a no brainer, but then again I don't play this game just to grind out money.

I also detest logging in as an MC President and instantly getting sucked off by 9-30k for maintenance costs. I have closed ALL of my businesses and still have to pay maintenance charges when I decide to become an MC - so don't do it unless necessary.

But it only charges you if you're active in your club, right?

Should not charge at all if they are shut down.