1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Biker bussines questions

raysis

Hello. I guess that this question is asked before but the game have get some upgrades after that maby.

How do i know how many veichle i must deliver with? Is it one product bar pr veichle?

You can sell in the town where the bussines is, or get 50% more to deliver in the north. Is it better to do close delivery when im public alone and deliver with 3 veichle? Or just deliver far away and deliver when it is two veichle?

Or would it be the same profit?

I have make many deliveries far away on two veichles but only with planes, boats or a cargo car. Could i make two deliveries far away if i get the garbidge truck?

I can get help also but sometimes i find it better to do it alone.

I also have a unupgraded cocain lockup, the cheapest one in north. Would this be worth upgrade or should i just buy another bussines in town? Any one know if it work to buy a new cocain lockup in town and get trade in price for the old one?

If you want to deliver with one vehicle only, make sure the product bar is only 1.5 of the way full. Anything more than that and there'll be multiple vehicles. Found this from a quick Google search..

1 Bar = 1 vehicle

2 Bar = 1-2 vehicles

3 Bar = 3 vehicles

4 Bar = ~3-4 vehicles

5 Bar = 4 vehicles

Taken from

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/55vwyl/bikers_work_challenges_contracts_and_business/

Always deliver to the furthest location no matter how many vehicles you need to take.. exception being the three Post OP vans you might get. It is physically impossible to deliver all three solo within 30 minutes. The more vehicles you take, the more profitable the sale is (in most cases atleast), so always deliver furthest with the max product in your business.

You don't get to decide what vehicle(s) to commandeer on sales, but yes it is possible to deliver two trashmasters to a far location.

To be honest, if you're working alone and like it better that way, then you should buy supplies instead of stealing them. Stealing supplies will take you lots of time and you can only carry one supply per member of an MC so you'll be struggling trying to keep the supply level at a decent amount when stealing them. Buying them will eat into your profits but that way it will give you the full five bars of supply after ~10 minutes of purchase and you can just sit back and let the workers for their thing. Make sure to resupply it regularly.

I'd advise buying supplies and then selling with a team if you can. Sure, it's soloable (exception being Post OP vans), but it'll take you much, much longer. If you can get a team together just to sell, it'll take anywhere from 5-10 minutes, sometimes even less than 5 minutes if you get the duffle bag delivery w/ no vehicle restriction. Solo, you're looking at 15-20 minutes if not more for the majority of sales so yeah, gather a team if you can. These Biker activities were designed to be done in groups rather than alone, even though it's possible.

All the upgrades are worth purchasing as you reduce the frequency of raids as well as allow more product to be created as well as quicker, while reducing the amount of supplies it uses up, gradually. If you want to trade the north lockup for one in the city purely from a location convenience standpoint, then yes you can do so and get a trade-in discount, though I'm not entirely sure how much.

Edited by Rafaesheikh

Hello and thank you for the answers.

After i fully upgraded meth lab the supplie last longer so i just take two solo steal supplie and it last long so i can source cars and do export, this meth need maby under half as many resupplie vs the cocain.

I will maby trade my far away cocain lockup and buy one at elysian island, or i will buy the cash bussines in cypress flates since it very close to my meth lab.

I have a few mates and im in a crew that is very friendly. Always get help if i want, but i also like to do things on my own when they not are online.

I will save money and not start a new bussines until i have money to do most of the upgrades.

More question on a full upgraded cash factory:

How mutch value is 1.5 bar?

How long do the supplie last vs cocain?

Cocain is most value, but Im afraid it will need to mutch supplies so i dont get time to do other things.

Steal supplie is ok when the bussines is in town. Sometimes i can fill it from empty to full under 30 min. And it last long so i do some some ceo stuff until its ready for 1 veichle/110k.

Cryptic Entries

Get coke factory in sandy shores so when you sell to a different county you're not too far from the city.

My old one is in sandy shore.. The reason for i want to buy another is that the resupplies take so mutch time since it is always in the los santos i must pick them up..

My old one is in sandy shore.. The reason for i want to buy another is that the resupplies take so mutch time since it is always in the los santos i must pick them up..

So buy them. If you're going to steal them, do it with atleast one friend or it'll take you forever to fully supply it.

Edited by Rafaesheikh

Cryptic Entries

This^^

Its easier to buy them and get your money back from headhunters and sightseers in between I/E missions

Edited by Cryptic Entries

So buy them. If you're going to steal them, do it with atleast one friend or it'll take you forever to fully supply it.When i get help resupplie i also want to help the other to resupplie so it take the same time. But it is more fun with two and prospect get 5k for each delivery.

When i resupplie my bussines in town it usual be 1.5 mile away. Sometime 1. But also a few is in the north so on it could take some time..on far away i just get there in a helicopter.

This with buying supplies is new for me, do you know how mutch you earn when you buy them?

It would be great to buy them, in that way i could start up bussines nr 3, but if it got raided is a money loss. How often are theas raided with security upgrade?

Edited by raysis

So buy them. If you're going to steal them, do it with atleast one friend or it'll take you forever to fully supply it.
When i get help resupplie i also want to help the other to resupplie so it take the same time. But it is more fun with two and prospect get 5k for each delivery.

When i resupplie my bussines in town it does not take long time, It usual be 1.5 mile away. Sometime 1. But also a few is in the north, on far away i just get there in a helicopter.

This with buying supplies is new for me, do you know how mutch you earn when you buy them?

It would be great to buy them, in that way i could start up bussines nr 3, but if it got raided is a money loss. How often are theas raided with security upgrade?

Buying supplies for $75k gets you a full batch of product inside the business. You won't have to do anything for awhile after that. Raids don't disappear completely after buying the security upgrade, BUT they do happen far less frequently than if you were to not have it. It's worth it just to avoid the frequency of raids alone. I remember having my Coke lockup being raided twice in one session back when I first bought it in October and had no security upgrade on it. I didn't play as much at the time so a week passed by before I had $140k in product and then it got raided in minutes. All that product gone. Sigh.

Edited by Rafaesheikh

Yeah that sucks.

I bought the fake cash factory that is under the bridge around 1.3 mile away from my meth lab in town.

Now i got security on it and staff, have money for equippment also but i do not know if i should spend them in my cash factory or in my old cocain lockup that is shut down right now.

I can resupplie both mc bussines that i own in town and still source a car and sell a car, then take a resupplie insted of doing ceo VIP missions.

And sometimes sell from bussines.

Sometimes i get help to export cars and sell from mc.

But i also have this cocain lockup in sandy shore that is unupgraded, if i restart this i would not have time to any other than resupplie.

I need advice if it is worth to save 2 mill for full upgrade of this cocain and just buy supplies to it because of the location. Or just leave it and get a trade in price and buy that lockup for 1.8 in middle of the town.

Or maby just skip the cocain bussines.

The cops come to raid my meth lab yesterday, but i defended it! I had a friend in my mc so we take them out together, next raid i will maby be alone, would the karuma do the trick with a ap pistol?

I wonder how mutch i can earn on buying supplie for the cocain lockup for 75k, how mutch can i sell this for when it have used up supplie for 75k? Unupgraded vs full upgrade.

I got 1.5 mill now and i just wonder what would be the best way to invest them.

Edited by raysis

Yeah that sucks.

I bought the fake cash factory that is under the bridge around 1.3 mile away from my meth lab in town.

Now i got security on it and staff, have money for equippment also but i do not know if i should spend them in my cash factory or in my old cocain lockup that is shut down right now.

I can resupplie both mc bussines that i own in town and still source a car and sell a car, then take a resupplie insted of doing ceo VIP missions.

And sometimes sell from bussines.

Sometimes i get help to export cars and sell from mc.

But i also have this cocain lockup in sandy shore that is unupgraded, if i restart this i would not have time to any other than resupplie.

I need advice if it is worth to save 2 mill for full upgrade of this cocain and just buy supplies to it because of the location. Or just leave it and get a trade in price and buy that lockup for 1.8 in middle of the town.

Or maby just skip the cocain bussines.

The cops come to raid my meth lab yesterday, but i defended it! I had a friend in my mc so we take them out together, next raid i will maby be alone, would the karuma do the trick with a ap pistol?

I wonder how mutch i can earn on buying supplie for the cocain lockup for 75k, how mutch can i sell this for when it have used up supplie for 75k? Unupgraded vs full upgrade.

I got 1.5 mill now and i just wonder what would be the best way to invest them.

Coke factory in Alamo Sea, fully upgraded. That's all you need. Screw everything else. Buying supplies doesn't increase the amount you earn afterwards, it decreases it but it's a faster and more relaxing way of getting your product full.

Yeah, the AP Pistol and Armored Kuruma is crucial for defending your business from raids when solo. It's just not worth the risk doing it any other way. One kill on you is all they need.

Edited by Rafaesheikh

My cocain is in alamo sea :-) i said wrong last time.

I realy like my meth lab in El burro because its very local.

I thought i Maby want to try out the cocain in morningwood, but if Im buying the supplies its best to have it in alamo sea because of short way for long delivery.

You get 420k on a full cocain right? How mutch supplie do you spend to get the product bar full?

My cocain is in alamo sea :-) i said wrong last time.

I realy like my meth lab in El burro because its very local.

I thought i Maby want to try out the cocain in morningwood, but if Im buying the supplies its best to have it in alamo sea because of short way for long delivery.

You get 420k on a full cocain right? How mutch supplie do you spend to get the product bar full?

Yeah 420k but with the current event week's 25% bonus it sells for 525k. One full purchase of supplies (75k) gets me 1.5 bars of product. I buy another full batch and it gets me 4.5/5. Just to be safe, after you buy the second round of supplies, come back to the coke lab after about 1-1.5hrs and buy some again.

You don't wanna end up buying a full batch after both your two batches of supplies are used up and you're left with 4.5 bars of product and not 5. So yeah, better to spend 30-45k and refill the second batch of supplies mid way rather than spending the full 75k for a third round of supplies for just half a bar more of product.

Thank you for the tips. Do you remember how mutch value 1.5 product bar is?

84k originally but it's more with the 25% bonuses these next two weeks.

FrozenInferno

Assuming the coke lockup is fully upgraded and is as efficient as possible, it costs a touch less than $200k in supplies to fill the coke lockup with product. At the normal sale price of $420k you're still looking at $220k+ in profit (more if the lobby is full when you sell) for doing next to nothing. You can do CEO work or whatever else in the meantime. And for the next two weeks it sells for 25% more.

The coke lab is by far the most profitable business of them all even when buying all your supplies. I would reopen and upgrade that business for sure. If you're finding the businesses too much to handle shut down the counterfeit cash operation instead.

Assuming the coke lockup is fully upgraded and is as efficient as possible, it costs a touch less than $200k in supplies to fill the coke lockup with product. At the normal sale price of $420k you're still looking at $220k+ in profit (more if the lobby is full when you sell) for doing next to nothing. You can do CEO work or whatever else in the meantime. And for the next two weeks it sells for 25% more.

The coke lab is by far the most profitable business of them all even when buying all your supplies. I would reopen and upgrade that business for sure. If you're finding the businesses too much to handle shut down the counterfeit cash operation instead.

Thank you for the help. I did not know that i got 25% on mc sales. I just sold one and i thought the extra cash was from a bonus in a public session... But it useed to be only 5-6k in a smal lobby.

I just got that cash factory and bought all upgrades.

I should spent the 2 mill to upgrade my cocain in alamo sea and buying supplies for this one.

Have it anything to say on the profit if i just buy supplies for 75k and choose to sell product after the 75k supplie are empty?

Edited by raysis

I have only got this 25% on mc sale one time. Why do i dont get it everytime?

Is it because i sell in solo public?

I have only got this 25% on mc sale one time. Why do i dont get it everytime?

Is it because i sell in solo public?

Cause there's a bonus for these two weeks only.

Yes i know but do you got the bonus everytime? I had only get it once.

Yeah.. you should. That's weird that you didn't get it everytime. Probably a bug.