4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

I need a car

Gabriel_M_Gomez

Miata is always the answer.

But seriously, what Are you gonna use it for and what's your budget?

• Like 3

The stock eleghy is free and is good for racing and freemode.

Or the Turismo R if you want a Supersports car.

Edited by kovaandr
  • Like 3

Armored Kuruma is pretty useful when starting out. Makes contact missions and ceo work much easier.

Schafter V12, Turismo R, Blade, Massacro / Jester racecar, 9F, Comet, Banshee, Feltzer and Surano are good as well.

Fun? I find the newest Coquette really fun to drive. Jester Race if you're into racing.

Edited by SirRandoom
  • Like 1

Yup - for an affordable starter car, the regular Coquette looks good, handles great, and doesn't break the bank.

Even cheaper is the Sultan - you can steal it for free, it's reliable on and off road, seats 4, has some decent visual mods, etc. Either one would make for a fun, responsive daily driver that'll do well in missions and for getting around in Freemode. :)

Edited by Commander S
  • Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

500 k and just fun....

if fun means a hard handling car i would say infernus, if you like easy handling cars i say turismo r

If you are a brand new player, then grab a Zion off the street, easy to control with decent speed. Nice car to start with,

Then you may save up some money go for a Jester RC, very quick and easy to control as well.

Super you should buy a Nero, that thing is heavy which not so easy to be knocked off the track and can race in almost any situation (not the best but certainly wont disappoint you) / Or you have a tight budget then go for a Entity XF or Turismo R, they are not so expensive in today's standard and a really nice supercars to get along with.

----- from below, you should stay away from them unless you have enough driving skill------

Then when you start feeling familiar with the driving physics of GTA, I highly recommend you try sportclassic out, theres lots of fun especially the Mamba and Casco!

And muscle is great also, grab a dominator off the street and tame that beast, you will be the happiest man in GTA.

Honorable mention, Comet (Not the retro, the retro one is kinda boring, less drama than the regular one)

Elegy and Elegy Custom also, they are easy to drive yet you speed it up, they are totally another world to play with.

Edited by ripsta

Dominator.

• Like 2

I don't want to spend more than 500k and I just want a dope car to have fun in.

You keep it pretty vague, huh? "Dope" is subjective. There are people that will insist that the Rusty Tornado is dope, and others that will swear by the X80... Also, what do you consider fun? Car shows? Races? Missions? Free roam warfare? Cruising around the map in passive?

Edited by We Are Ninja

I just got the Brioso R/A and it's pretty kickass and fun, the Warrener is good, I personally think the stock Moonbeam is fun too

The Blade and the Pigalle are pretty tight too

I think the first car EVERY player should buy is the armored kuruma. It's fast, you don't get randomly killed if you drive past an other player. It's the only perfect car for freemode.

Also for missions, you can just sit inside and shoot everything to hell with you Uzi, while NPC's cant hit you.

Apart from that, you can save some money to buy CEO office and Import/export garage. If you got this, you don't need to worry about money anymore, you can get more than $240.000 every hour. Do it a few hours and you can get any car you want

I think the first car EVERY player should buy is the armored kuruma. It's fast, you don't get randomly killed if you drive past an other player. It's the only perfect car for freemode.

Also for missions, you can just sit inside and shoot everything to hell with you Uzi, while NPC's cant hit you.

Apart from that, you can save some money to buy CEO office and Import/export garage. If you got this, you don't need to worry about money anymore, you can get more than $240.000 every hour. Do it a few hours and you can get any car you want

Everytime I see a kuruma I pull out my rpg
  • Like 2

Comet

$100,000

lTg6bPTmK0ezEXjGQCPfvQ_0_0.jpg

iw0I6_n_NkO5uyskiB7_0g_0_0.jpg

9oE7Eg_xL02MZI011GQ_MA_0_0.jpg

qWQNdWQBSEa3pEWx6vwlfw_0_0.jpg

Not too expensive

+Very fun to drive

+Very quick

+Good looking

Rhapsody

$140,000

wjhIjbR5lkOdgBsyXZFmPw_0_0.jpg

-Expensive for what you get

Not extremely quick

Decently fun to drive

Sabre Turbo

Free - $15,000

s-K-G9sjvEuA7X3-NeNNIg_0_0.jpg

Above average performance

+Able to steal it off the streets

+Looks cool

+Lots of styling options

Stratum

Free - $10,000

uLA1WnZKVEWBSEfO0SGBTA_0_0.jpg

RGHJzHLX9UG53ig8xtLSSw_0_0.jpg

Doesn't appeal to everyone

Average performance

+Able to steal it off the streets

Bullet

$155,000

slP3OYYBXESixz2j6GMphA_0_0.jpg

WIImtMy3m0qtHjZHNiCxvg_0_0.jpg

Won't break the bank

+Very Quick

Peyote

Free

_FODuIGQsUOL37Zo21tmYg_0_0.jpg

g-49R9zd40ugnU_N2SJt0w_0_0.jpg

-Pretty dang slow

Can't be bought, has to be found

+Looks classy

Edited by Rewdalf
  • Like 3

We done with the snipe and faggio kick too? You guys are getting lame.

I didnt want to mention it but... the faggio mod is legitimately really cool. thats all about its good for though

Ill second the armored kuruma, it's probably the single most useful land vehicle in the game. It's about as "dope" as a hair dryer though, deffinitely for utility more than fun. Beyond that, there are some great cars you can steal just driving around. Most of the muscles are stealable, the best sports car (elegy) is free, and the bikes are mostly very cheap. Bati 801 is my favorite bike, great for racing, cheap, and super fun if you're into wheelies. Avoid supers till you can throw serious money at it, when you can I'd go for the Nero.

I'm new to gta online I just wanted to see which cars you guys enjoy and which to stay away from.

Do you have a garage? If so, you can get the Elegy for free and its a top tier Sports car.

Do some races with custom cars off, gather some money, buy the upgrades and then you can race with it, its the the bang for the buck you can get in this game IMO.

Also, get a Dominator racecar, its free too

MechanicMammal

I'm new to gta online I just wanted to see which cars you guys enjoy and which to stay away from.

Do you have a garage? If so, you can get the Elegy for free and its a top tier Sports car.

Do some races with custom cars off, gather some money, buy the upgrades and then you can race with it, its the the bang for the buck you can get in this game IMO.

Very true they are both top tier cars in there class, another top tier car you can get from the street is the Zion that is 3 cars to start a good racing line up for free.

I have to agree with those mentioning the kuruma it really is a tool for making money and getting all the cars you want.

When you have some more cash and ready to purchase a super I would recommend a Tempester, Zentorno, or Nero but there are lots of good supers to be honest.

Edited by MechanicMammal
  • Like 1

it depends on your budget , and what exactly you are expecting from the car in question (if it s the look , the handling , the speed etc... )

as for me , I m really enjoying the Tempesta , Comet Retro ,and the armored Shafter V12 right now , but that changes of course..

you said that you´re new in GTA ? well get a free Elegy Rh8 (the fastest sportscar round the track) , a dominator off the street ( the pißwasser version if it s free for you ), an armored car (kuruma, insurgent or Shafter V12 -the SWB one- ) and a Zentorno -if you have the money of course- ...

Edited by nido997

Very true they are both top tier cars in there class, another top tier car you can get from the street is the Zion that is 3 cars to start a good racing line up for free.

I have to agree with those mentioning the kuruma it really is a tool for making money and getting all the cars you want.

When you have some more cash and ready to purchase a super I would recommend a Tempester, Zentorno, or Nero but there are lots of good supers to be honest.

I really wouldn't bother with the Zion, or any coupe for that matter. Everyone races sports, supers, bikes, off road and rarely muscles.

Coupes, compacts and SUV and trucks have been forgotten by the playerbase for far too long, its not worth the money spent on upgrades if the budget is short.

The Schafter V12.

Its practical, tail happy when you want her to, fast... Supercar-embarrassing fast, dominates both the Sport & Sedan classes ... & most importantly, it sounds frickin epic.

All for $116,000

• Like 2

MechanicMammal

I just got the Brioso R/A and it's pretty kickass and fun, the Warrener is good, I personally think the stock Moonbeam is fun too

The Blade and the Pigalle are pretty tight too

The Warrrener has no use be it racing or missions but it is still in my opinion the best car in the game.

roboticsuperman

Freebie fun.

Sentinel

Sabre

Futo

Ruffian(hint, pull wheelies, hit small benches)

Cheap fun.

Coquette

Bullet

Feltzer