Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,730 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Pinkie

Pink junk 'n stuff

Pinkie

So, Hi This is kinda my first post but not? I mean I was here years ago, But I have not touched SA in a Long time.

I recently released some mods for San Andreas and figured Id also make a post showing what I'm doing and how I managed to mess it up.

And I don't meet the workshop topic requirements.. so eh..

And disclamer: Yep, that ghost is totally just a redrawing of Max G's painted pink.

So my originality is Nill right now, Also the name Pinky, Pinkie, Etc was taken at Gtainside... Also I already had the Maxiehack account there... For some reason.. so I cant change name, or at least it wouldn't let me, Or make a new account in the same email. ya..

j8s6UV6.jpg

I'm a modder of limited skill who just likes to alter stock SA cars, Some people like that, I admit some people wont. Im not that capable and most of what I make ends up making the game explode.

But here are the ones I got working and released so far.

NOTE:

I have edited the topic to be less.. spammy, And easier to look at, All cars will be put into sections here. Downlads, released stuff, etc.

Cars I'm working on now and crap will be just.. in the topic somewhere.... probly.

Cars Released on GTAinside

LSPD Greenwood (Outdated)

Greenwood copcar, Simple and is missing light glass but I liked it.

yRKi9MR.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/100855-greenwood-lspd/

Blista Sportwagon

Blista wagon/hatch I did not know how to class it but eh.

Extras and junk. has an error where the lights are transparent, and tailpipe texture is missing.

upP44vV.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/100921-blista-sportwagon/

1998 Journey

Made using ambulance cab.

Has an error where I did not stretch the collision model so the hood does not seem to get any damage, Need to fix that at some point.

wlY6GQq.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/100920-1998-journey/

Regina Sedan

Well this was kinda ambitious for me. But hey it freakin worked.

a21cDas.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/100952-regina-sedan/

Stepside Walton

Always wanted to do this. Ive made a walton pickup before using the sadler bed and such, But an actual 50s style stepside, And yeah it worked ingame.

BhUNWs5.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/101258-walton-stepside/

Civilian Patriot

Just some changes and places for tuning parts to fit on. Also comes in wagon form.

u8BAE32.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/101257-civilian-patriot/

Sabre Sedona

This is what happens when I try to kinda parody stuff... Sedona as in Daytona... Uses parts from the pheonix and the wing from something I cant recall, Probly the super GT

eha.. I still like it, And its still in that fitting SA style, Unless ya hate that.

PoQfgdC.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/101259-sabre-sedona/

Cars with download links:

Tahoma Coupe

Citystalker

Wip stuff

Now lets go take a look at the WIP, or not ingame, or simply not working stuff.

Attempting to make an SA style car transporter, As ya may tell its the Packer.

f8vq12F.jpg

CESRZDv.jpg

cB7CJq4.jpg

Im amazed this worked.. But it has some issues with the textures looking dark.

The problem truck.

Was going to make the DFT-30 into more of a city truck, Looks like this in zmodler.

Jw7hVtl.jpg

Transparent logos, changed shadow and collision file.

But ingame this happens,

fQOrooA.jpg

Transparent textures now hide whats behind them, even tho they did not do that in zmodler, Also wheels seem to be totally broken, Sits on the floor, undriveable, cant even get into it.

Club Cabrio.

I feel this is too simple to realy release or for anybody to want? just a quick cut job.

1oCb45q.jpg

Landstalker panel van

Something I never released, Full of odd stuff, Burgers, dead hookers, bad puns.

7L6UPUE.jpg

Slightly restyled Vincent,

The look of this car always buged me, I mean it was just Weirdly proportioned.

YOfIYjP.jpg

Tahoma 2door

Because I havent found one of these, Extra super simple mod, Again dont know how much intrest thered be.

NlY2I5a.jpg

Also I drove a Monte carlo from 2008 - 2016, So.. Nostalgia..

Slightly restyled more 90s tractor.

Just a lil tweek, Extra parts other colors, lil more realish methinks.

lTIVZek.jpg

Had it ingame but messed up wheel colors.

Bloodring Clover

Not much to say here? Tis what it is.

er4CbDh.jpg

Dodge Polara & Chevrolet Belair, Sa styled.

So... I just swapped the front end of the Oceanic and Glendale.. I did this for Vice city years ago.

But yeah, Those two cars are two real cars cut up, So I stuck them back togeather?

4GuAMC3.jpg

So thats what I have and what Ive been doing,

If anybody has any advice on how I broke the DFT Id apreciate it, Or ill probly just forget about it.. Maybe its me editing the collision, but I dunno how that would cause that.. Also.. Freakin... transparent textures...

Edited by Pinkie

R3W1ND

somebody please move this great stuff into Workshop section

FacFerC

Nice to see your stuff here, welcome to GTAForums

Jinx.

Interesting stuff you got. What about editing the Club so it will resemble a 99 Golf? :)

turbocharger

So many people do this kind of stuff these days, yet you have some original stuff here. I liked many of those, especially that stepside Walton, DFT truck, civillian Patriot and cabrio Club (but consider Jinx's suggestion, too).

Really neat stuff, keep it up.

QaisAla

Cool cars!!!

Nice work!!! :)

Voit Turyv

Absolutely awesome. Lore-friendly stuff always wins. <3

Shapaer

edit: Sorry i didn't read the OP.

Edited by Shapaer

universetwisters

>junk

>actual decent stuff

what the f*ck man this is actual decent stuff, not junk. The Tahoma 2 door is nice, really reminds me of a classic Monte Carlo. The Greenwood cop car I love too, but the part I circled really annoys me, if anything it should also be white instead of black, but that's just me.

qTXmHTo.png

If you invest some time into it and maybe even make an older styled lightbar for it, I'd love to have it in my SA!

Testeuros

You are Maxiehack from GTAInside, aren't you?

He mentioned it in the first half of his post with reason, why his nickname on GTAInside is different...so, yep, that's him :) Edited by Testeuros

SonicTheSexhog

I really love what you did with the Glendale and Oceanic!

Pinkie

Interesting stuff you got. What about editing the Club so it will resemble a 99 Golf? :)

Wow, Ok I can try something like that but I think I am below that skill level, Maybe the more rounded flash would make a better base car?

So many people do this kind of stuff these days, yet you have some original stuff here. I liked many of those, especially that stepside Walton, DFT truck, civillian Patriot and cabrio Club (but consider Jinx's suggestion, too).

Really neat stuff, keep it up.

These days? I figured people wouldn't be so much now, I know its been happening for years, I don't really have the skills to create a car model that looks like its post 1999, I enjoy doing this stuff, ANd I did all the generic stuff too back in the days when SA was newish, Perenial sedan, convertible esperanto, etc. But thanks. Im shocked a tahoma 2door has not been done yet but I cant find one nowhere.

You are Maxiehack from GTAInside, aren't you?

Um yes? I even linked to multiple cars I released on that site, and here is the link top my profile page.

http://www.gtainside.com/user/Maxiehack

I'm also Pinky on farming simulator places but have not released anything for a while.

>junk

>actual decent stuff

what the f*ck man this is actual decent stuff, not junk. The Tahoma 2 door is nice, really reminds me of a classic Monte Carlo. The Greenwood cop car I love too, but the part I circled really annoys me, if anything it should also be white instead of black, but that's just me.

If you invest some time into it and maybe even make an older styled lightbar for it, I'd love to have it in my SA!

Yeah that's the first mod I made in years it was a little rough around the edges, Push bar seems to have lost its texture for some reason.

Anyway I do still call it junk, I've never made top quality stuff, or anything like that. I recycle ingame content and make new stuff from it like I've been doing since 1998. when I First hacked up a terrible looking car for GTA1.

The roof I left black by choice, I just kinda liked it that way but looking back I guess it was not very prototypical, Someone else has already asked me to make another greenwood cop too, so you know Remaking this will be my first project, I left he light-bar on from laziness, It just a shame there does not seem to be a way of changing the floating light shie (or whatever you would call it) that appears when the siren is on.

To everyone else thanks for the comments, and positivity, and encouragement. I was worried about first posting because I only play around with SA style in-game stuff. So thanks all :p

Ill post when I have something to show.

gts.

Hey, great stuff around here. Is it the 2-Door Tahoma released? Looks awesome.

Jinx.

Yeah, the Flash would be a good base. Just edit the front and the roof height and that would be it I guess :)

Pinkie

Well heres another attempt at it anyways.

Still a few errors to fix.

BnfinBS.jpg

Honker1944

Nice ride👍

Pinkie

Welp

As I said I can only restyle things and add new parts, so making a car resemble a real car is kinda a task for me.

But all the same San Andreas style Golf. WIP

Tpf6yvE.jpg

Some things to do.. Clearly I have the tailpipe error again, so I need to texture that, And I think CJ should be sat higher, I never realised how low the flash was.

I also want to see if I can tweek all the mod shop parts to fit this too, Or even make some new ones. could be fun.

Jinx.

That's beautiful, it makes me cry :')

One little issue is the logo on the front grille. It looks kinda weird.

Blue

This is the best set of kitbashes I've ever seen in my entire modding career. Three words: I. Am. Impressed. :D

Zenkii

Very very very nice, can't wait for more

Pinkie

Little help here?

Ok so I wonderd if anybody had an idea about the bizarre issue I've had today

So I have GTA united installed on this pc, also my stock GTA SA that I use for modding and such, Now my GTA United game I just wanted to improve a little, so I downloaded an ENB mod.

More specifically This one http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/99473-ziggmodder-enb-final/

As you may or may not see.. It comes with a new gta_sa.exe and all the other main files, This crashed my game and stoped it from working.. Ok so I put the original files back in place, but I left the Cleo file in the cleo folder.. to see if it would Kinda work anyway, It crashed the game every time I left my house.

Ok fine Ill uninstall the entire mod and go back to stock No ENB SA, Only issue is now SA does not start, It apears in my task manager pricesses tab for a few seconds and dissapears, so I go back to my old sa... That dosent work either.. despite being in you know a different folder and all, Restarted pc, None of my GTA SA games work, Not even the untouched on on my external hard drive that I just plugged in.

So any advice? Im kinda screwed on finishing these mods unless I can kinda test them in GTA, also realy wanted to carry on with that GTA United.

And how in holy balls did this manage to dissable All gta sa games on this pc? I feel like I'm being a retard and missing something here.

Yep I am dumb.

It was the gta_sa.set that was somehow causing issues. Eh well, Least I can carry on... Man rusty. I havent done this in years.

Edited by Pinkie

Pinkie

Another request I got was to make a 2door landstalker with round headlights, colored grill, and no woodpanels? Well thats that then.

I dunno, Im not too keen on this but whatever. Someone wants it.

U0XENt9.jpg

Edited by Pinkie

Blue

Sh*t, son, that is weird and I love it! :v

Edited by NFX

R3W1ND

Looks like a Russian SUV

Dock

You make some really good stuff, my man :^: I adore that Blista Wagon!

Dash Shack

Good work man. If you can make toyota supra with SA styled i will suck your **** for life.

Rented

Love the club cabrio and the Walton is looking good too, I can only wish u were inspired by my one

Pinkie

Love the club cabrio and the Walton is looking good too, I can only wish u were inspired by my one

What one did you do? I tried looking over the posts here, cant find nothing, Can you show me? :D

Good work man. If you can make toyota supra with SA styled i will suck your **** for life.

Um, A toyta supra SA styled, so.. the jester? OK here ya go? :|

kDiNcrx.jpg

Sh*t, son, that is weird and I love it! :v

I personally don't like it But OK :D the guy I made it for also seems very happy.

Anyway Today's releases are,

The Tahoma coupe.

Wyj6NHr.jpg

And the Citystalker - Tweaked some stuff, fixed exhaust texture, fixed an error in the rear (accidentally deleted a hole) and fixed the rear wheel that was too far forward and touching the wheelwell.

JJuFcJ1.jpg

Go up to the top to find em.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/881195-pink-junk-n-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=1069387876

And finally Another canceled junk project because .. Well it just doesn't work. As in will not spawn in-game despite seemingly being set up right..

The Land-roamer..

Yeah the fbitruck never got any love, or use, so I turned it into a civilian car with lots of extras and such.

But GTA said no. So there ya go. I tweeked it a few times and readded it but yeah. Car spawner wont even spawn it.

iGH24RF.jpg

Spare falls off.

bSCD5cy.jpg

longitudinal inline engine (probly should only have one tailpipe now I think if its a 4 or 6 cylinder inline)

5xxMCZf.jpg

Edited by Pinkie

Jinx.

Oh boi. That really looks so unique. The rear is kinda bland, though.

JoeVK

Love the Tahoma coupe! My only critique would be that, in the pics a least, the rear wheels appear to need moved back a bit. There's a bit more space between the rear wheels and the doors, and a little less space between the rear bumper and the wheels, on a real Monte. Putting the centers of the wheels about where the rear edge of the wheel opening is would be right around where they should be. Other than that, it's fantastic, and I can't believe nobody thought of doing it before.