2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Die and Cry....

.Vooodu.

afriendlyreddot

So I figured it out for anyone that cares. If someone is using BST and you want to turn it off then start a sightseer, it won't tell anyone you did it until there's about 5 minutes left. During that sightseer you and only you can pick up BST, anyone else who drops it will not be able to pick it up. Conversely, if this happens to you and you cannot pick up BST then someone else has done the Sightseer glitch, try and see which CEO is killing A LOT of people. Once their work is over wait for when you can start a Sightseer and that will allow you to drop and pick up previously locked packages again. I'm aware of how cheap the idea of locking out the lobby so that only you can drop BST is but I wanted to let other people know what's going on when this happens to them.

Don't let the little white hair kiddies win people! They'll leave once you catch on to their tricks and it's fun to watch them get all pouty about not being able to cheat any longer.

• Like 4

So I figured it out for anyone that cares. If someone is using BST and you want to turn it off then start a sightseer, it won't tell anyone you did it until there's about 5 minutes left. During that sightseer you and only you can pick up BST, anyone else who drops it will not be able to pick it up. Conversely, if this happens to you and you cannot pick up BST then someone else has done the Sightseer glitch, try and see which CEO is killing A LOT of people. Once their work is over wait for when you can start a Sightseer and that will allow you to drop and pick up previously locked packages again. I'm aware of how cheap the idea of locking out the lobby so that only you can drop BST is but I wanted to let other people know what's going on when this happens to them.

Don't let the little white hair kiddies win people! They'll leave once you catch on to their tricks and it's fun to watch them get all pouty about not being able to cheat any longer.

This is great will tell my Free Aim crew this trick it is so annoying fighting these people.

• Like 1

Ah, so it's still the same Sightseer trick?

afriendlyreddot

Ah, so it's still the same Sightseer trick?

Yeah I was just too stupid to realize it doesn't tell you they started it until there's only five minutes left. Best thing to do is if you notice you can't pick it up, wait until their sightseer is over and then run your own to fix it after. By that time they'll probably leave because they won't like being a victim of their own bs. OR, and this is a bit over the top IMO, you can enter a lobby with a friend have them start a munitions job from their MC Clubhouse, then leave and come back. This effectively prevents anyone from starting any work so nobody can break the bullshark via Sightseer. I would say that scenario would apply only if you know you're entering a lobby just to kill people, not get work done.

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2017 at 11:07 AM, afriendlyreddot said:

We all know the type, white hair, tribal face paint, marksman chacha salsa dancing spamming bullshark behind the supposed safety of their helmets, perceiving themselves as invulnerable. Too bad I'm better and don't reply to their messages because remember this point folks...

Don't feed the trolls, unless you're feeding em' with lead. You can be up 20 kills on them then they love to wait around for one kill and go passive like they won the entire war. Then they still tell you you're trash, trash for winning the fight they started?

Lunacy!

:(

I know this is an old post, but honestly I can see you being a GTA Online would be Landon Ricketts. 

I posted a while back in the Deluxo thread about people that randomly shoot at me or fire off Missiles at me just because I am in a Deluxo or on my Oppressor. I am not doing anything wrong, just flying over them the rare time I am in a Public Lobby and then cry when I destroy everything they hold dear.

I don't care how long it takes, I will wait until you decide to move stuff and I will wipe it off the face of the planet.

• Like 1

not direct pvp but i had one circle jerks that helped me in midway then decided to scam me over by kicking me out of party by asking me if i know karate (well you guess it , they responded by kick me out). my response ?

repeatedly snipe them one by one from roof of office then go back in office to deny their retaliation

when they bring a valkyrie , i waste no time using homing launcher then go back to the office again as last laugh

they proceed to send me a message , revealing that they didn't take it well (aahhhh typical pattern , no?)

RIP my rival , i will miss you

i plan to return the rivalry after our common enemy was gone but alas you didn't get to see his downfall

Came across this type of player yesterday (well, we all come across them on a daily basis tbh, but anyway...). First, I killed him with my sniper rifle. What did he do? Immediately warp to his facility. He started texting me, so I dared him to use the cannon (I don't give two sh*ts about K/D so I said "I'll let you get your kill back"), and he went "I went here cuz I'm on the phone" 

LOL yeh right

After a while though he fulfilled my request. So that was 1-1. He then came after me in a jet, but because I hid under the freeway he didn't dare come closer. And still, he messaged me saying I was afraid to come out. Hellooooo? I'm on foot and you're in a jet. At least I didn't go passive or warp to my facility.

Long story short, it was at the end of the session and me and my buddy just played with him basically. Eventually we got him kicked from the session, lol.

I honestly don't understand how these people live with themselves. I like a good fight simply for the fun of it (it's just a game, which is what I tried telling this guy as well), but nothing is more hilarious than K/D warriors. They obliterate you and instantly leave the session, believing you'll be as mad as they'd be if that happened, lol.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens
2 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Came across this type of player yesterday (well, we all come across them on a daily basis tbh, but anyway...). First, I killed him with my sniper rifle. What did he do? Immediately warp to his facility. He started texting me, so I dared him to use the cannon (I don't give two sh*ts about K/D so I said "I'll let you get your kill back"), and he went "I went here cuz I'm on the phone" 

LOL yeh right

After a while though he fulfilled my request. So that was 1-1. He then came after me in a jet, but because I hid under the freeway he didn't dare come closer. And still, he messaged me saying I was afraid to come out. Hellooooo? I'm on foot and you're in a jet. At least I didn't go passive or warp to my facility.

Long story short, it was at the end of the session and me and my buddy just played with him basically. Eventually we got him kicked from the session, lol.

I honestly don't understand how these people live with themselves. I like a good fight simply for the fun of it (it's just a game, which is what I tried telling this guy as well), but nothing is more hilarious than K/D warriors. They obliterate you and instantly leave the session, believing you'll be as mad as they'd be if that happened, lol.

LOL What a wimp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

So if I run sightsier only I can use bullshark? Everything makes sense now.

Patched.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 5:12 PM, Skeve613 said:

Oh, the rage I get when someone finds I used a Cargobob to relocate their car onto the roof while the were shopping, and they realize they can't just shoot me... passive mode does have some decidedly amusing non-lethal applications.

Oh, I never thought of doing that. Now I have to try it!

Not quite the same but I would say applies.

Joined a session (Free Aim) randomly with no real purpose in mind. Low player count so I scope them out as I do. Notice one is doing an Executive Search so I decide to participate. Hop in a Buzzard, fly on over. Level 68 what could go wrong? Then I remembered this is the day in age where people buy shark cards and/or modded accounts. Guy is on a Broomstick. I Manage to avoid dying and he bails, EWOs and is spawned elsewhere. Since he's off the radar I use thermal optics to scope him out and BAM, Search over. I decide to go on my merry way and and invited to a party (Xbox) which I decide to join and am immediately barraged by a slew of insults ranging from being Autistic to N****r. Called a coward and a modded for using thermal and my level 364. And I proceed to be annoyed by a passive popping broomstick flyer. One kill; okay fine. Two kill; get it out your system bud. Three; alright enough. And I begin to kill him which in turns has him sending me messages like "ur trash","scared" etc. Then his friends join and come on the broomstick brigade which I shut down quick. 1v3 woot. Needless to say I  dealt with them all until I had to run an errand.

People like this is why this game has gone to hell in a hand basket. We can only hope Red Dead 3 won't have the same problem. 

i always say things like "this is your dad.   don't you have homework to do, son?" or whatever else comes to mind, then, i start HeadHunter and Fully Loaded and blow up everything in sight.