2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Die and Cry....

.Vooodu.

afriendlyreddot

Has anyone else been disconnected for an unknown reason immediately after killing another player? I've had it happen probably three to five times in the last couple weeks. On Xbox One. Or is it just bad connection on my end?

Just seems like a weird coincidence, idk.

Finally someone else sharing in my paranoia! Happens too often for me to believe it's simply a coincidence. Clearly there are some very crusty people out there, also there's a new glitch to break bullshark without using Sightseer. Past few nights I've been on when I get ready to go toe to toe with some BST junkies I notice I can drop it once then when they're in the area I can't pick it up.

Shady!!

if it's an in game text I like to reply with 'orly' and then go passive and do the jerk motion around them.

I started to get hate-spam on PSN from some cry babies so now I don't accept psn messages from randos.

e65.gif

Duuuuuude. I recently discovered "K." It doesn't matter what they say, simply respond with "K." It's unbelievable how easily and quickly it ramps people up. The more you do it, the more people lose their sh*t. It's glorious.

Duuuuuude. I recently discovered "K." It doesn't matter what they say, simply respond with "K." It's unbelievable how easily and quickly it ramps people up. The more you do it, the more people lose their sh*t. It's glorious.

I love to dabble in trollery, so I'll have to give this one a go.

• Like 2

Wtfdontlickme

Every single time, I get the upset butthurt players. Stop crying, I killed you in my jet. Get over it.

This was after he blew up my savage ( Was doing a sightseer in a previously quiet lobby) swung back around to line up on me and I HLed him down. I then took off to go sell a sandking.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&s

• Like 1

FrugalDangerMan

I started to get hate-spam on PSN from some cry babies so now I don't accept psn messages from randos.

Dude, those are the best kind! Those messages count as harassment and can result in their PSN account being suspended or even closed. PSN is also much more proactive regarding this crap that R* who seems to get off on the abuse their game fosters.

Speaking of abuse. I'm "old school" in that I really miss the days when after a match or shootout with randoms online, a friendly "GG" or compliment was paid, win or lose. Respect of your fellow gamer. What the hell happened to that? Now it's all "GIT GUD SCRUB" or "I win U suk" or the lazy "PSSY FGGT".

It's sad.

• Like 3

yeah bitches be trippin! I do use 'k' as well but when I feel fancy i do the 4 letters of 'orly'. doesn't happen too often tho.

Dude, those are the best kind! Those messages count as harassment and can result in their PSN account being suspended or even closed. PSN is also much more proactive regarding this crap that R* who seems to get off on the abuse their game fosters.

Speaking of abuse. I'm "old school" in that I really miss the days when after a match or shootout with randoms online, a friendly "GG" or compliment was paid, win or lose. Respect of your fellow gamer. What the hell happened to that? Now it's all "GIT GUD SCRUB" or "I win U suk" or the lazy "PSSY FGGT".

It's sad.

i used to handle the occasional psn msgs from randoms just fine till someone ACTUALLY spammed me.

IMG_20170206_124512_zpsj2ykubde.jpg

I got like 50 at once, which f*cked up my ps4 for like 5 minutes. no way to trace who sent it so reporting was moot.

no more randos!

Edited by psymin
  • Like 2

Gta online community is since Day 1 a crybaby community. Nothing New.

• Like 2

Arrows to Athens

This is a normal occurence in bad sport lobbies. Apparently, you're not allowed to kill them, but they're allowed to kill you. If you don't follow their rule, they get pissy and begin to send all sorts of butthurt messages to you. Sometimes they get really happy over a kill, and then proceed to send texts saying ''Hahahahah... LOL.'' Not to mention, they will tend to go passive mode and constantly go into ghost every chance they get. People treat this game like real life. lmao

With all that aside, is there a way to not get messages in-game?

Edited by Arrows to Athens

afriendlyreddot

This is a normal occurence in bad sport lobbies. Apparently, you're not allowed to kill them, but they're allowed to kill you. If you don't follow their rule, they get pissy and begin to send all sorts of butthurt messages to you. Sometimes they get really happy over a kill, and then proceed to send texts saying ''Hahahahah... LOL.'' Not to mention, they will tend to go passive mode and constantly go into ghost every chance they get. People treat this game like real life. lmao

On Xbox you can adjust your privacy settings to only be able to send/receive messages from people on your friend's list. Not sure if it's the same for other consoles though...

I will either use that one or simply just "lol" because I get a good laugh when people send me insults or any other form of illiterate text messages in-game.

Though, I prefer making someone cry over the microphone. Just hearing them throw insults my way or yelling at me though with them being completely incoherent as to what they are saying. It's like their pea-sized brain turns to mush when you upset them. Which doesn't take much effort, on your part, to do. I typically try to be fair when I am engaged into pvp but my god is it fun being a complete a-hole to the people who cry over this game.

Maybe I'm just a sadist who enjoys hearing the pain and suffering of those whom are unlucky enough to attempt to antagonize me? Who knows but it definitely puts a smile on my face.

• Like 1

apparently other than N words and homophobic slurs

they're seems to be invented new so-called insult called

" Lzzzz " from others posting in message thread

This was after he blew up my savage ( Was doing a sightseer in a previously quiet lobby) swung back around to line up on me and I HLed him down. I then took off to go sell a sandking.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&s

Lol

That's time for an "orly" reply. Or "k". :D

• Like 2

apparently other than N words and homophobic slurs

they're seems to be invented new so-called insult called

" Lzzzz " from others posting in message thread

It's really popular amongst tryhard wannabe thugs that wish they were from New York. Apparently, the more "z"'s, they use, the bigger the insult... I, too, got an "Lzzzzzzzzzz" message. I responded that simply typing out "losses" would have been far more practical.

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 2

K.

• Like 6

superstreet556

K. K.
  • Like 1

Some very salty free-roam tears during the 20 minute Ruiner 2000 mission, particularly from downed Hydra pilots and high level CEOs, whom simply cannot comprehend nor deal with getting so efficiently owned.

I've had more hate messages in the last couple of weeks than in the previous 3 years combined. It's all rather beautiful.

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens

On Xbox you can adjust your privacy settings to only be able to send/receive messages from people on your friend's list. Not sure if it's the same for other consoles though...

I'm talking about sending texts in-game through your phone.

Just had this polite fella msg me.

C4LeYwiW8AExMve.jpg

C4LeZ3mWYAASjrG.jpg

C4Lea6BW8AAEnjX.jpg

Ahhh the 1 vs 1 message...lol

Got another 1 vs 1 message a few nights ago... So i took the guy up on it.

First he sniper wiggles... I take cover. So he starts blasting RPG and at me. So i jump on my bike.. go OTR, sneak up behind him and chop him with an axe. Right as i chopped him i sent him flying across the street and followed his rag doll.. ANd then BOOM!

Right behind me, where he was standing a sticky bomb went off. Almost killed us both.. but didn't.

So hes a Sniper.. Explosives Suicide Player.. Yet i killed him in a 1 vs 1.

Well, then came the other excuses..

1.) Im wearing a bullet proof helmet.. ( Well, its not my fault thats my bikes Default helmet for free roam)

2.) I went off the Radar ( Well booo hoo MR toss a sticky bomb under your feet)

3) I used a Vehicle. ( Shocking that someone would use a Vehicle in GTA)

After sending messages back and forth for 20 mins... He starts yelling about 1 vs 1 me SNIPERS ONLY! SNIPERS ONLY SNIPERS ONLY!

Dafuk is peoples obsession with snipers? I f*ckin hate snipin'. So i told him, get your f*ckin bike and come f*ckin get it. Of course he didn't, and went and got his Insurgent instead. Then a big explosive vehicle chase popped off across the city.

Well.. heres the last few seconds of it..

http://xboxclips.com/Vooodu/783c8b39-1e37-4724-a5ca-d1651bc55ef5

He then claims i was running away.. As he was trying to repair himself... Apparently.. People on bikes need to pull over for the guy in the insurgent.. lol

The fun never stops... HAhah

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 2

^ I hate the wiggle sniping but I do love hunting other players and sniping them with a heavy sniper without them seeing me. Especially back in the day when I spent many hours in the Hardcore lobbies in RDR1.

When you also talked about being chased and then the guy bitching about not being able to catch you, that reminds me of when I was just riding around in the city on my Akuma when some guy texted me telling me that I was a pussy. I hadn't realised the guy was trying to catch me because I just wasn't paying enough attention. Once I was back in my apartment, I quickly went to my tv to watch the guy. I noticed that he was in some sports car but he obviously didn't know how to drive it or just didn't put in enough effort to catch me when he could have easily done so.

When you also talked about being chased and then the guy bitching about not being able to catch you,

I always get comments of 'running'' "stop running'. When the reality is, im not on foot.. So im not running.

And if i want to 'run away' Id be gone...

But i don't need to run.. Il just go around the block 50 million times and make them lose their minds...lol

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 2

I do exactly what i do in real life

Verbal? ignore

Phsyical? you already know what

There's a new glitch to break bullshark without using Sightseer. Past few nights I've been on when I get ready to go toe to toe with some BST junkies I notice I can drop it once then when they're in the area I can't pick it up.

Anyone have any news on this?

afriendlyreddot

There's a new glitch to break bullshark without using Sightseer. Past few nights I've been on when I get ready to go toe to toe with some BST junkies I notice I can drop it once then when they're in the area I can't pick it up.

Anyone have any news on this?

Sadly no, my suspicion was that it might be another CEO work/job but one of the ones that doesn't let the lobby know they're doing it until they reach a certain point. Definitely not haulage though, will do some testing tonight when I hop on with friends.

I love standing still looking outwards on the sidewalk like i spawned there so people think I'm AFK, so when they drive up to me or at me I kill them lmao

• Like 2

It doesn't happen to me much because I usually avoid PvP. But it did happen yesterday. I was playing Kind of the Castle. It was me and 2 randoms trying to be kind. One guy I was up 12 kills to 6. Anyway, after I won he sent me the message 'you suck'. When I asked why he said because it was him against 2. Anyway I just said what I usually say 'calm down it's just a game' and he saw sense and calmed down. People just seem to get angry quickly in this game but given a few minutes will relax and go back to being normal.