2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Die and Cry....

.Vooodu.

Dude blew up my mission truck from haulage, we fought him till we got a new truck to get the trailer then he call us pus$ies because we "ran away" when we are on a mission, that one guy alone deserve a medal.

Stole someones vehicle cargo like a true ninja. He got mad pissed sending me like 8 text messages lol.. I then continued to piss him off about it and i stole his next vehicle cargo..he raged quit. Love it

plebs

Plebs? Never heard that one.Pleb

noun derogatory

an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

It's the most accurate and polite way to put it IMO :)

Edit: One of my crew mates calls them Hobobians, like if hobos were a race, I love that term even more but I doubt anyone would have understood it. Funniest is when were attacked by a bunch of them, he refers to them as the Hobobian Army... Really makes me lol

i know I know, cool story bro. No need to reply :)

Edited by FlacidJack
  • Like 1

CaliMeatWagon

Damn, everyone in this thread is a badass.

• Like 4

The other day, I was driving around post-heist with my friends, laughing and celebrating the nearly impossible victory that was the NEW Pacific Standard Heist. Then another player, level 200 something, destroys our amphibious ATVs and spawn kills us back on the yacht. So, one of my friends goes and kills him with a homing launcher, putting his pet Buzzard down.

This guy...he sends my friend a message saying "why?". He then tried to kill us again with our Yacht Defences on. We all give each other the signal, and turn of defences, unloading shotgun shells into him. He starts whining about "not being able to just talk with us on the yacht", despite the fact he was armed until the defences stopped him from killing us. He then tried to get revenge, but it was easy to blow up his Seashark.

(Insert Player Name here) left.

afriendlyreddot

Ohhhh if you have a friend with a yacht in the same lobby have them both anchored next to each other and turn on the defenses. This is what we do when the little piss breathers get upset and grab jets, so we grab ours and hover right next to each other's yachts so that it looks like we're sitting ducks, me by my friend's and him by mine. When they dive down for the kill the defenses take them out of their jets and we can continue to show them why the chose the wrong people to bother.

As soon as I see someone in the lobby that seems to be that type I throw a mugger on them, a bounty, and head straight at them with the same BST and rocket nonsense they love so that they can leave quickly and everyone else can get back to work. Unless they have backup they generally won't stick around for a fight that actually challenges them so that's a plus.

• Like 2

I go passive and do an air thrust if it's a try hard and they kill themselves when I take a bees dick of health off them.

Sometimes if I'm lucky I get a kill when they're distracted rolling and shuffling around like a A.D.D riddled monkey. I go back into passive and watch them point their combat mg at me for 15 minutes. :p

Edited by XXI
  • Like 7

I usually just ask them to leave me alone, I don't want to waste my gaming time on a sooky la la like that. If they take that as an invitation to come after me I will just leave, plenty of other lobbies to join.

• Like 1

Damn, everyone in this thread is a badass.

1b9dm1.jpg

People will get salty over anything in GTA. It's disappointing.

TwistOfLime21

I come across those players a lot except its me that usually messages them, not the other way around, something along the lines of 'that didn't go as planned, did it?'.

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

I throw as much fuel on the fire as I can until they are so mad they no longer make any sense. Honestly it's one of my favorite things to do in GTA.

• Like 3

TiberiusMcQueen

I really only bother messaging someone when they manage to successfully get the drop on me, and then proceed to accidentally kill themselves and destroy their car without doing any damage to me at all, because I just can't help but poke fun at them for failing so spectacularly despite how easy it should've been for them to kill me. Haven't had anyone message me for some time in the game.

Edited by TiberiusMcQueen

If they're incapable of a semi-adult conversation and I have to consult my Idiot to English dictionary to understand what they're trying to say, I don't bother humouring them with a response. Every now and then I'll say something like "haha", but I generally don't say much if someone is being an arsehole--they aren't worth my time. I've experienced this sort of thing quite a bit after deathmatches though.

• Like 6

Cackling Jack

I do alot of pvp in public sessions and its the same old sh!t talk. "No BST" or "No CEO" when clearly they will use it when you agree not too, Another personal favorite is "Your a pU$$Y" and my response is "No I prefer the penis myself" Its the fact they can't take getting beaten and seeing the same tactics as they use like the sniper scuffle or the sticky at the feet tricks. Yes I'm a sh!tbag too but I don't send my opposition a childish message like "weak". Grow the fu*k up!

First i type "-_-" then if they keep at it i say "Please go annoy someone else." They usually stop after that.

People who randomly attack you for no reason.. And i mean no reason. And when you kill them and leave the area because you got better sh*t to do. They start crying about EVERYTHING. quote;

Yes I'm familiar with this trend and I think it's due to kiddies getting too much financial attention from parents at home. It's called ' spoiled brat syndrome' add Tourette's to the mix and BOOM they go mental resulting in the behaviour you describe.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Stay smug, don't care and enjoy the show.

after handing some revenge to them for pissing me off for no reason the salt from the tears they cry are very delicious

c02.jpg

OT i just laugh at them for being so stupid in trying to attack me in the first place

Sir Golden Gecko

I almost managed to forget that one jet griefer who said I was total trash for killing him 1v1 on foot after he crashed, and that he was the best GTAO player ever for jet griefing. It went on for quite some time too.

Thanks.

well doing something that IS HARMLESS , still considered a threat by at least someone in session

> one guy in passive minding his own business enjoying his dodo , only receiving a homophobic hatemail due being in passive

> others ? i wanted a peaceful time by inviting someone to my office so we can play " don't cross the line " , their response ? vote kicked me for unrelated reasons

• Like 1

See them all the time, they're often the players who think they're hot sh*t.

You're such a "pro" because you shot down my Savage with a Ruiner.

You're such a "pro" when you came after my CEO's cargo with your Ruiner, yet failed cause AP Pistol.

You're such a "pro" when you leave the session because I showed you why the best offense is a good defense aka Insurgent.

Edited by secrecy274

Captain_Fluffy

Attacking my cargo and killing me, with me then getting him back a few times as revenge (after somehow getting mugged by my own mugger.....) only for the scrub to wail "Dude wtf, leave me alone!"

Ooooooh, oooooh, I'm sorry! No, no your right. How unreasonable of me! Go right ahead! Here, let me call up some more cargo you can destroy...I'll just wander over to Madraso's ranch and pay a visit to his wife...let us know when your done, ok? Thanks!

:sigh:

I would say I love getting these messages sent to me, but in truth it just reminds me that the vast majority of GTAO players are butthurt f*cktards who think that every session is an opportunity to prove their worth.

I used to reply with things like "that's nice", "calm down, cupcake" or even "cry me a river" but these days I just resist the urge to respond, put a 2K bounty on them and change session.

None of them would 1v1 me irl anyway

My go-to reply to these people, when I can be bothered, is always *S L O W C L A P*

As I said, when I can be bothered, as its actually pretty hard to type that out with a controller whilst driving / being shot at.

I would say I love getting these messages sent to me, but in truth it just reminds me that the vast majority of GTAO players are butthurt f*cktards who think that every session is an opportunity to prove their worth.

I used to reply with things like "that's nice", "calm down, cupcake" or even "cry me a river" but these days I just resist the urge to respond, put a 2K bounty on them and change session.

None of them would 1v1 me irl anyway

cfd.gif

his majesty's current preference is " SnuggyBear " while alkaline still sticks with Ui Ui Ui , apparently

i had soo much in my arsenal that newer one end up listed as " uncategorized "

• Like 1

plebs

Plebs? Never heard that one.
Pleb

noun derogatory

an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

It's the most accurate and polite way to put it IMO :)

Edit: One of my crew mates calls them Hobobians, like if hobos were a race, I love that term even more but I doubt anyone would have understood it. Funniest is when were attacked by a bunch of them, he refers to them as the Hobobian Army... Really makes me lol

i know I know, cool story bro. No need to reply :)

I'll add 'hobobians' to my vocabulary :)

Plebs is a brilliant word, and so is Prole, short for proletariat. That was the standard phrase we used when I was a kid back in the UK.

pro·le·tar·i·at
ˌprōləˈterēət/
noun
noun: proletariat; plural noun: proletariats; noun: proletariate; plural noun: proletariates
  1. workers or working-class people, regarded collectively (often used with reference to Marxism).
    "the growth of the industrial proletariat"
    synonyms: the workers, working-class people, wage earners, the working classes, the common people, the lower classes, the masses, the rank and file, the third estate, the plebeians; More
    the lumpen, the lumpenproletariat;
    derogatorythe hoi polloi, the plebs, the proles, the great unwashed, the mob, the rabble;
    humoroussheeple
    "the voice of the proletariat"
    antonyms: aristocracy
    • the lowest class of citizens in ancient Rome.
  • Like 2

w6XQxLZ.png

Some guy who was attacking everyone in a jet. I shot him down in a heli, heli-tortured him a little. After a few kills he wised up and manged to shoot me down.

Then I'm on the ground, see him wiggling, and decide I'll just beat him at his own game (get BST, turn first person and start wiggling myself).

(He rage quit after sending the message by the way).

Edited by Happy Hunter

w6XQxLZ.png

Some guy who was attacking everyone in a jet. I shot him down in a heli, heli-tortured him a little. After a few kills he wised up and manged to shoot me down.

Then I'm on the ground, see him wiggling, and decide I'll just beat him at his own game (get BST, turn first person and start wiggling myself).

(He rage quit after sending the message by the way).

My favorite thing to do against BST sniper wigglers is.. break line of sight and don't engage.

That seems to drive them bonkers...lol

Because to them.. they are thinking : "f*ck i got my BST come at me bro.. come at me bro.. COME AT ME BRO!..

And im just like.. . Nope...

Once BST wears off.. or the cops pester them and they EWO. I get messages saying im a pussy OR how amazing his K/D ratio is.

MY K/D ratio!!!! NOoooo don't insult that PLZZZ!

Edited by .Vooodu.
  • Like 4

^Lol, I'll have to try that one.

I also like just getting in an Insurgent, keeping my distance so they can't auto aim me, and I'll just drive in circles while they spam bombs at me over and over. They end up using tons of missiles, cops flock around them, and I tend to just dodge everything anyway. It gets on their nerves after their umpteenth suicide lol.

Has anyone else been disconnected for an unknown reason immediately after killing another player? I've had it happen probably three to five times in the last couple weeks. On Xbox One. Or is it just bad connection on my end?

Just seems like a weird coincidence, idk.