1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Die and Cry....

.Vooodu.

Im pretty sure we have all seen them. Or maybe its just me..lol

People who randomly attack you for no reason.. And i mean no reason. And when you kill them and leave the area because you got better sh*t to do. They start crying about EVERYTHING.

And when i mean cry.. I mean they send the 1st message to you which instigates a conversation AFTER you kill them.

Call you a pussy.. Cry that you don't play wiggle snipers.. Cry when they get their chopper/jet after and you take cover and they can't hit you. Cry when you keep moving to avoid cops. Cry about your K/D ratio if its lower then theirs. CRY CRY CRY about everything....lol

So when this happens? Do you throw more fuel on in the fire.. and taunt them even more like do? Or do you just ignore them?

Me.. once some dead ass starts whining to me.. i don't stop pestering him back for at least an hour. Cause.. i need a smoke.

happens to me all the time in free aim public sessions cuz i drive a insurgent.

Finally, a thread devoted to the exact reason for my character's "costume," my MC name, and my Organization name.

Back on Last Gen, I was so sick of encountering these cry babies, I made it my entire mission on Next Gen to expose these players when they pop up, making them my primary focus of the session.

And I've adhered to that mission with meconium-like tenacity.

My responses to them when they message me, is to reply in humor with, "Wahhh!" or "Cry bb cry!" an homage to The Beatles song.
When they look up my player info, all is revealed. haha!!!

srxDob9tZEmsGrkFUL5_iw_0_0.jpg

Edited by fw3

Oh, the rage I get when someone finds I used a Cargobob to relocate their car onto the roof while the were shopping, and they realize they can't just shoot me... passive mode does have some decidedly amusing non-lethal applications.

Super Gran Turismo

Got a message a few days ago from a guy complaining that I was in passive and refused to participate in pvp with him.

Oh, the rage I get when someone finds I used a Cargobob to relocate their car onto the roof while the were shopping, and they realize they can't just shoot me... passive mode does have some decidedly amusing non-lethal applications.

Well flying around in passive trolling people does sort of mean you're fishing for hostile re-actions...lol

Im talking about when someone else targets you randomly and dies.. Then starts complaining about how they died. Even tho.. they attacked 1st.

For example.. I had a guy in a buzzard target me. So i drove under a bridge... This guy comes under the bridge in his buzzard, tries to blow me up.. blows himself up instead.. Then calls me a pussy..

So i tell him.. NEXT TIME.. Don't fly under the bridge..

He starts losing it.. Saying " 1vs 1 me Marksmen". and yapping on about my K/D ratio..

And im like.. Im trying to smoke a freakin doobie here.. f*ck OFF....lol

Pretty much every kid will cry.

spongebob-crying-o.gif

• Like 6

I would say I love getting these messages sent to me, but in truth it just reminds me that the vast majority of GTAO players are butthurt f*cktards who think that every session is an opportunity to prove their worth.

I used to reply with things like "that's nice", "calm down, cupcake" or even "cry me a river" but these days I just resist the urge to respond, put a 2K bounty on them and change session.

None of them would 1v1 me irl anyway

Edited by Coleco

I keep quiet and continue to kill them until they either flee into their apartment or rage quit.

Usually I try to manipulate the spawns when they die and steer them to the beach where they won't stand a chance since most tryhards need to compensate their lack of precise aim with cheap tactics and suicide.

Oh and of course when they try to pull the BST card I will brick it for them.

• Like 2

I was hunting for gang cars, when two randoms started a fight with me. To avoid being sniped to oblivion I retreated to Roger's Scrapyard where their numerical advantage would count for less and I could fully exploit my innate cowardly underhandedness. They duly followed and we traded kills in a fairly entertaining battle. However, once I gained the upper hand the bellyaching started. A tsunami of rancor and bile. What outrage had I committed in their eyes? Was I spamming RPGs, Off the Radar or EWO?

Nope. I was wearing black and they were having trouble seeing me.

#Nerf Darkness

Grand Theft Amanda

Don't come near me and I won't make an art out of you. I will leave you crying. I don't care.

• Like 3

They're called underage kids, Vooodu.

Does this really need a thread?

• Like 1

just this morining, i join this session and hear this guy calling everyone a pussy because they didnt wanted to fight him.

i check his location, he is near the prison, so i go there, lay the smackdown 9-0 and he start to cry about how i was abusing because i was a higher level hahahaha and left the session.

when people cry, i keep going so they cry more!!!

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 2

Typically some guy will try his luck randomly locking onto me with a homing launcher. I get into cover (or if I'm in a Buzzard, give it a go dodging). Then blast him around a little. Then they'll b*tch and cry about it.

I have no respect for those who complain about being killed by a helicopter (especially after attacking first). They're on the same level as people who say jets need to be buffed.

Edited by Happy Hunter

Got a message a few days ago from a guy complaining that I was in passive and refused to participate in pvp with him.

That sh*t blows my mind. Dudes crying because you won't play with them. They're literally like, "Why won't you let me antagonize you??"

Normally it's underaged kids who hide in aircraft thinking they are invincible. Or the occasional strafe sniper who gets beaten at their own game.

afriendlyreddot

We all know the type, white hair, tribal face paint, marksman chacha salsa dancing spamming bullshark behind the supposed safety of their helmets, perceiving themselves as invulnerable. Too bad I'm better and don't reply to their messages because remember this point folks...

Don't feed the trolls, unless you're feeding em' with lead. You can be up 20 kills on them then they love to wait around for one kill and go passive like they won the entire war. Then they still tell you you're trash, trash for winning the fight they started?

Lunacy!

:(

Edited by AbeePoo89
  • Like 2

Send a reply saying, "How do you make a baby shut up?", and then mute and block them so they can't text back or send a message over PSN/XBL.

I've had people try to screw with me for hours, literally, when I've done this. I don't know what they think they're trying to prove, but I do know what they're proving.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 9

The last 4 weeks or so I played PvP to finish my LSPD tints. I hate PvP but wanted it done.

Players don't like losing to me so I turned off my messaging.

It gets old getting those wussy boy messages.

Took over 3yrs to finish, but I have every gun with LSPD tint now :)

A nice change from the platinum tint.

• Like 3

Yes. I don't do PVP either as it often contains the most unpleasant and ugliest sides of the community.

As for hate-filled msgs, I only tend to get them from wall breachers who taunt me because I'm in passive. Of course, my single world reply is "report." Then I move on.

Trick question: I don't do PvP.

Edited by zoso80

really-tell-me-more.gif

...and then i immediately continue to ignore them.

if they don't cease the spam within a couple of minutes i simply block them

LOL if someone did that to me I would laugh myself to death!! :D I don't understand why anyone would freak out because of that.

Sometimes I go back and send a mugger at them just to rob the 10k they always have in their pockets and leave them crying even more.

Im pretty sure we have all seen them. Or maybe its just me..lol

People who randomly attack you for no reason.. And i mean no reason. And when you kill them and leave the area because you got better sh*t to do. They start crying about EVERYTHING.

And when i mean cry.. I mean they send the 1st message to you which instigates a conversation AFTER you kill them.

Call you a pussy..

You described it perfectly. I like to send a mugger for an extra laugh too. lol

When they can't beat you with weapons then resort to talking s**t you know you're doing something right IMO. To anyone who engages with these types, thanks for keeping those plebs busy so I can make some money :)

• Like 2

if it's an in game text I like to reply with 'orly' and then go passive and do the jerk motion around them.

I started to get hate-spam on PSN from some cry babies so now I don't accept psn messages from randos.

e65.gif

• Like 2

If you randomly kill people in Kuruma you deserve to be called a pussy

@edit oh you meant people who attack first. Stop putting two spaces between words, it's kind of hard to read

Edited by quxxo