Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,219 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Milesinho

GTAO Unpopular Opinions

HamwithCheese

^ Hermes steering wheels looks like the opposite of that in 1st person.

My unpopular opinion? I like the Karuma. Fun to drive, tossable. Zippy engine note. And, if you buy the unarmored keruma, cheap too.

Edited by HamwithCheese

Mach1bud

What? It is exactly like that. Has a drop bracket to make it lower than it's standard position.

jdv95

My unpopular opinion? I like the Karuma. Fun to drive, tossable. Zippy engine note. And, if you buy the unarmored keruma, cheap too.

i like the karuma aswell it's just a shame that no ones buy the unarmored version and that the armored version is being used to get cheap kills.

plus it would be great if the kuruma could go to benny for more in depth body modifications all around and a upgrade in performance without putting it in super class.

HamwithCheese

What? It is exactly like that. Has a drop bracket to make it lower than it's standard position.I'm just saying that in 1st person view, it looks like the wheel is lowered to meet your stiff hands, rather than revealing the speedo.

I wonder what it would look like if our characters actually sat on their asses rather than their spines.

Edited by HamwithCheese

Commander S

i like the karuma aswell it's just a shame that no ones buy the unarmored version and that the armored version is being used to get cheap kills.

plus it would be great if the kuruma could go to benny for more in depth body modifications all around and a upgrade in performance without putting it in super class.

I'd do things for a 'Kuruma Retro Custom', come to think of it...

But the regular version was the one thing above all others that had me hyped for Heists, back in the day - even with the early bugs with that update that meant I waited to complete all the missions, I still knocked out Fleeca ASAP, just to get my hands on it. Glad I did - it's not quite as heavy as the armoured version, and a darn sight more planted. The Sultan used to be the 4-door getaway car of choice for well over a year, but the Kuruma has the edge - and that complete lack of off-road traction loss doesn't hurt, either! ;)

jdv95

I'd do things for a 'Kuruma Retro Custom', come to think of it...

But the regular version was the one thing above all others that had me hyped for Heists, back in the day - even with the early bugs with that update that meant I waited to complete all the missions, I still knocked out Fleeca ASAP, just to get my hands on it. Glad I did - it's not quite as heavy as the armoured version, and a darn sight more planted. The Sultan used to be the 4-door getaway car of choice for well over a year, but the Kuruma has the edge - and that complete lack of off-road traction loss doesn't hurt, either! ;)

Kuruma retro custom would be a awsome addition to the (very few) tuners we have. They could turn it into a mid 90's or early 2000's lancer evo and maybe even a 2 door version. More bumper mods,better spoiler mods (the first couple are Nice but the GT wing is just sh*t) liveries (not just rally or drift) and interior mods. Would Also be Nice if rockstar added preset custom bodykits to Benny based On vailside etc that you can buy AFTER you converted it at Benny so it's not a forced bodykit.

Chrome Toyota Prius

I hate how the T20 handles. It feels slidey, but not a fun kind of slidey. If anyone has ever played Need For Speed 2015 or Payback to an extent, you know those times when you're drifting and all of a sudden, a bunch of assists kick in and the car starts to slide into a direction without giving you a single bit of control? It kind of feels like that, but it's constant for the whole ride. I'm probably the only person who thinks this, though. Probably just a combination of placebo and OCD.

thepiebaker

I don't get why people feel like they deserve more than they got with the facilities.

>Replayable heists aimed for those who have <4 people on the regular

>an apartment, when stilt apartments released only complaints I saw was garage/apartment weren't connected

>snacks/peg concierge.

>12 vehicle storage: 7 choice vehicle + 5 vehicle specific storage (rcv, khanjali, chernobog, jetpack, avenger)

>ammo spawn (granted security)

>troll center (agents+orbital canon)

HamwithCheese

The problem was, I never wanted the facility in the first place.

Like, this billionaire tech mogul that can build an army of ai controlled clones wants to "save the world" but won't talk to you unless you buy an underground facility?

jdv95

Like, this billionaire tech mogul that can build an army of ai controlled clones wants to "save the world" but won't talk to you unless you buy an underground facility?

wouldn't be suprised if that money we spend On it went to him.

DoxerWhite

We shouldn't pay for destroying weaponized vehicules. Everytime i have to defend myself against a griefer i get to pay 20 f#cking grand for his vehicule...

Edited by DoxerWhite

Mach1bud

We shouldn't pay for destroying weaponized vehicules. Everytime i have to defend myself against a griefer i get to pay 20 f#cking grand for his vehicule...

This is the opposite of unpopular lol. Most people agree with this.

Stupidis

It's kind of weird that we who play on pc don't have to do this.

jdv95

It's kind of weird that we who play on pc don't have to do this.

that's because there was a mod or glitch on pc that allowed players to exploit the insurance system to a point where it became uncontrollable and caused insane insurance prices. and knowing rockstar they rather remove instead of fix things.

Edited by jdv95

Voodoo-Hendrix

Exactly!

Hell, we had a Bunker already in the game to justify being able to start what in the past only required a High End Apartment.

Aside from trolling and more garage space, Facilities are rebundant.

I bet that if there's a Doomsday Heist 2: Electric Boogaloo, we'll going to have to buy yet another hole into the ground just to be able to play it, it's stupid.

Commander S

...oh, good grief - the way this factors into the plot of The Doomsday Heist makes the whole thing even more unintentionally hilarious:

- the facility is like Bunker 2.0, and having it be a separate, new thing feels like a needless way to break things up into yet more arbitrary mandatory purchases

- the only reason why you have to stop Hertz from launching a nuclear attack is because you give him and Cliffy all the info to do so - you and Lester (and a bunch of IAA types, come to think of it) all get duped into helping set up his master plan

...sooo, if you just ...ignore Lester and don't buy a facility in the first place, Hertz can't fool the lot of y'all into doing his dirty work, and thus the whole thing is a non-issue. :beerhat:

4RZEL9m.gif

Ghoffman9

I don't get why people feel like they deserve more than they got with the facilities.

>Replayable heists aimed for those who have <4 people on the regular

>an apartment, when stilt apartments released only complaints I saw was garage/apartment weren't connected

>snacks/peg concierge.

>12 vehicle storage: 7 choice vehicle + 5 vehicle specific storage (rcv, khanjali, chernobog, jetpack, avenger)

>ammo spawn (granted security)

>troll center (agents+orbital canon)

That easily could have acted as an extension to the Gunrunning Bunker, they're both bunkers after all. They just gave us another bunker and just started calling it a facility.

It serves no purpose other than launching the heists as the host and storage of the vehicles related to the update, thats it. Serves no other purpose.

Its just that Strauss Zeldick wanted you to spend a ton of money for the right to even host them as leader.

Dburger

You can stop branding all Deluxo owners as underworld driving, cargo destroying idiots...thank you.

Maxx1013

Bumper Cars, Cars vs RPGs, Stunters vs Snipers ect LTS are my favourite thing to do in this game.

C10H15N

Off-Road tires should not be available for Supercars.

delorianlazarus

The Hermes is so ugly, it's so painfully awful I don't get why so many got hyped by this crap.

Even most muscle cars look better, despite being VERY ugly cars too.

Rafae

The GT500 looks like a piece of sh*t

Mach1bud

^You two are going on my naughty list.

Forza Harrd

I enjoy doing a good solo dupe glitch as much as I enjoy anything else in the game. It's like a very rewarding mini-game. *all garages full* :)

Cutter De Blanc

I hate the Interaction Menu and always have.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Commander S

With only a couple of exceptions which might have been ideal for specific replica cars (Rod Me Up with a red centre dot for my Barris-style Hermes being one), I just don't get why people want Benny's rims for regular LSC cars.

I mean, I absolutely agree that at the very minimum, we need new cars to come with interesting, unique, authentic stock wheels - for instance, the Elegy Retro really needed to come with split five-spokers as standard, because we don't have any of those. And I know R* can't just graft new wheels on to the existing LSC options, as far as I can tell (hence why having unique stocks on new cars is the next best thing).

But ...those Benny's originals/bespoke ones... :dontgetit: Most of them are varying shades of tacky - and it's a real pain that they're almost exclusively designed for the lowriders, because again, that doesn't help alleviate the lack of really good aftermarket rims for cars like the Elegy Retro and Sultan RS.

79'Blazer4x4

With only a couple of exceptions which might have been ideal for specific replica cars (Rod Me Up with a red centre dot for my Barris-style Hermes being one), I just don't get why people want Benny's rims for regular LSC cars.

I mean, I absolutely agree that at the very minimum, we need new cars to come with interesting, unique, authentic stock wheels - for instance, the Elegy Retro really needed to come with split five-spokers as standard, because we don't have any of those. And I know R* can't just graft new wheels on to the existing LSC options, as far as I can tell (hence why having unique stocks on new cars is the next best thing).

But ...those Benny's originals/bespoke ones... :dontgetit: Most of them are varying shades of tacky - and it's a real pain that they're almost exclusively designed for the lowriders, because again, that doesn't help alleviate the lack of really good aftermarket rims for cars like the Elegy Retro and Sultan RS.

I agree that most of the Benny's wheels are tacky and awful, but there are at least 5 really nice classic style wheels in each category(Benny's Original and Benny's Bespoke) that would be awesome to have for every vehicle. Even with the tacky ones, more options never hurts.

Commander S

Heh - on a related note (and this might be less 'unpopular', more 'controversial'):

If you own the GT500, and you use anything other than the stock wheels for it, you deserve to have it confiscated, until you learn how to treat the poor thing properly. :p

Cutter De Blanc

I enjoy helping people do things a lot more than I enjoy attacking them.

Voodoo-Hendrix

I enjoy helping people do things a lot more than I enjoy attacking them.

A truly unpopular opinion, sadly :(