Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Niobium

Who is the most badass antagonist?

Niobium

title.

i would have to go with billy grey. when johnny k came to execute him, he was very accepting of his fate. "checkmate dude. come on, get it over with. do it!" johnny was obviously hesitant to shoot him. "i'm doing it!" but billy just wanted to get his death over with and encouraged johnny to pull the trigger. "c'mon, you waiting for a speech or something? do it!" he is also the only character who tried to fight back in his execution. that was badass. i can't forget his speech about jason either. "jason was a law-breaker, trouble-maker, beer-drinker and hell-raiser. in short, the kind of man i want to be."

officer tenpenny and ray bulgarin (that's right, bulgarin) are also good candidates for the most badass antagonists.

tenpenny was voiced by samuel l jackson so he is automatically badass. bulgarin may have been annoying at first, but when he shows you the box with the cook's head, it was fu*king scary. even luis got scared, and he is a hardened criminal.

Edited by Niobium

VictorVance1239

• Sergeant Jerry Martinez. One of the biggest douchbags ever involved in the GTA series but he had the skills to back up the position he was at in the Army. Enjoy killing him at the end of Vice City stories.

Donatello

Dimitri RASCALov. You just can't help but abhor him with every fiber of your being.

Niobium

Dimitri RASCALov. You just can't help but abhor him with every fiber of your being.

i mean badass characters (characters you find cool or intimidating). not characters you hated and wanted to kill.

Edited by Niobium

DOUGL4S1

Not really an antagonist, but Mikhail Faustin. He was too unstable, to the point where I felt he'd put a bullet on Niko's head on every cutscene he appears.

B Dawg

While not the main antagonist, VCS Armando Mendez. He tries to fry you with a flamethrower :lol:

Edited by B Dawg

Femme Fatale

Billy because of what you said.

crazybe

"OG Loc" :))

Femme Fatale

"OG Loc" :))

No offense, but are you on crack??

eCola

Don't know if it counts, but Mikhail Faustin.

--Vega--

Tenpenny

He'd go to all extremes to save himself and cause serious damage to the environment he was in. The fact he was protected by being in law enforcement made him a lot more dangerous and a threat than the other antags.

Prasdana21

If it can be counted, then Mikhail. If not, then Billy just like you said.

confederatestatesgta

probably like most people mentioned billy grey. he always loved getting his hands dirty and going crazy. he reminded me of negan from the walking dead a lot. just give him a barbed wire baseball bat and pretty boy joins glenn. sorry just had to bring it up. but yea billy grey was a pretty cool antagonist minus the betreyal. but he certainly was not the smartest antagonist.

honorable mention. steve haines. he was an awsome antagonist ever since the first meeting when he grabbed michael and hurt him i really liked him. his dialouge is hilarious. and the best part is when he shot himself in the leg. what other antagonists did that?

Brian Grey

Billy may not look smart but he does appear to have some emotional intelligence and strong leadership, he was very manipulative, uses Jason's death as an excuse to go to war with the AOD, Jason was a brother and what kind of brother wouldn't avenge his death. he led the lost with a silver tongue, his only downfall was Johnny not being killed by Triads and he got surrounded by LCPD.

I can understand why you'd think he was the least smartest antagonist, he was racist, very impulsive, extremely violent, but he was a powerful leader when it came to influence, even Johnny, Jim, Clay and Terry thought he was cool back in the day, he catered to the more violent, extreme members of the lost (who defected, after Billy incarceration), he had Brian believe that Johnny was a rat which further caused more members to defect.

Billy is my favourite Antagonist, Its a shame TLAD wasn't a full game, I would of loved to see more of Billys leadership in a longer war between The Lost and The Angels of Death

Edited by Jason Grey

chilleverest

Catalina. She was on bullshark test all the time. Carl was talking orders from her, set up claude back in LS, and was on her way to the top all while manipulating men like us. From other side of the border to all the way to the north, she did pretty good for herself.

Edited by chilleverest

killdrivetheftvehicle

I think Sonny Forelli was the ultimate badass of the annoying pricks that are GTA antagonists.

-Hard to kill

-Intimidating dialogue

-Had the balls to come and demand his cut of the action in person

-kept bodies hanging in a freezing room in his place in Liberty City

-ruthless with his business

Johnny Spaz

Mikhail Faustin was a great antagonist

CountdownIIExtinction

Frank Tenpenny is the coolest. "So where you goin?" "i'M goona go get laid and get drunk - you got a problem with that?" f*cking hardcore nan. Pulaski was also cool. I LIKE THE oP'S point about Billy Grey - I believe he wasnhe only true one percenter in GTa. hE WASN'T SCARED TO DIE, and he lived evry moment like it was his last. A true badass.

Bulgarin is cool in his own way, but Tenpenny is still the best.

killdrivetheftvehicle

Mikhail Faustin was a great antagonist

Not antagonist, he was a boss. He was just the target in one mission because Dmitri betrayed NIko.

Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle

LincolnClay

Big Smoke :)

Nah, I think Frank Tenpenny was a badass. He wasn't really all that intimidating tbh, but he could control CJ at times, and make him do his dirty work. And yeah, the fact that he's a cop was cool, really felt like the police were my enemies in that game. He's cold. I honestly have no idea how the LSPD are ok with this. Well, it's GTA, but he's a little extreme.

And needless to say, the number one thing that makes him cool is that he's voiced by the one and only Samuel L. Jackson. 100% Proof.

GTA-Biker

Sonny Forelli-he was an intimidating mob boss who had the balls to face Tommy and demand his money back,and even put up a fight

officer Pulaski-even when he knew he was gonna die,he tried to piss CJ off before he gets killed,instead of trying to beg to be spared (which is what most people would do in that situation)

officer Tenpenny-"I can sh*t on you from such a height,you'll think God himself took a crap on you"

Jerry Martinez-he had to be skilled to become an Army sergeant,and in the final mission he tried to take Vic out himself

Mendez brothers-one of them tried to burn Vic alive with a flamethrower,another tried to fight both Vic and Martinez (both trained soldiers) himself

Billy Grey-he was a leader of a badass biker gang,and when he was about to get killed,he didn't give a damn,he just wanted Johnny to finally kill him

Ray Bulgarin-he was an intimidating mob boss in GTA 4,and in TBOGT he was willing to blow himself up just to kill Luis as well

Edited by GTA-Biker

Hot Pursuit

Steve Haines, His voice was Badass and I kinda liked him (But that but that does'nt mean I spared him in final)

Frank Tenpenny, Pretty much what people say

Wiseguy94

Trevor is a villain protagonist, so I'd go with him at No. 1.

In terms of storyline antagonists, Ricardo Diaz from Vice City. This guy was the original Trevor Phillips.

A close second is Catalina from III and San Andreas. No woman in the GTA series is as unnerving as she is.

BigEzmok

Tempenny!!

SmokesWithCigs

tao cheng *snicker*

devon Weston lol

Ertan Soner

Sonny Forelli and Frank Tempenny

Algonquin Assassin

Dimitri. For the fact he's the only antagonist with the deceptive and manipulative power to make his target of opportunity trust him.

Richie Makyura

Sonny Forelli

Mexicola9302

Tenpenny he was a bit like Denzel Washington in Training Day a dirty cop with so much power.

Danie122

For me: Tenpenny,Dimitri,Sonny