Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,209 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

cadashka

XB1 - Friendly Players Grinding Lobbies Crew looking for members

Sonikken

Anyone who ends up wasting their time joining this corrupt crew, I apologize. I can count the number of people banned due to power abusing morons like him who patiently wait to lick cadaska's ass on demand.

I can promise you your experience will be no different than mine.

OddTrickStar

I disagree. Its a very friendly crew. Been here for months.

Edited by OddTrickStar

krooked kouki

Anyone who ends up wasting their time joining this corrupt crew, I apologize. I can count the number of people banned due to power abusing morons like him who patiently wait to lick cadaska's ass on demand.

You have fun griefing the lobby last night? You sure must have a lot of spare time to be crying about getting banned and then constantly joining the lobby attempting to grief the crew. Kind of ironic that the only person here whos wasting anyones time is you. Edited by krooked kouki

Sonikken

You have fun griefing the lobby last night? You sure must have a lot of spare time to be crying about getting banned and then constantly joining the lobby attempting to grief the crew. Kind of ironic that the only person here whos wasting anyones time is you.

You have fun ragequitting the lobby last night? You sure must have a lot of spare time to be crying about getting bodied and then desperately moving to a private lobby. The Orbital cannon fail was especially hilarious. :lol: Kind of ironic you say it's a time waster when you're playing the same game.

Edited by Sonikken

krooked kouki

You have fun griefing the lobby last night? You sure must have a lot of spare time to be crying about getting banned and then constantly joining the lobby attempting to grief the crew. Kind of ironic that the only person here whos wasting anyones time is you.

You have fun ragequitting the lobby last night? You sure must have a lot of spare time to be crying about getting bodied and then desperately moving to a private lobby. The Orbital cannon fail was especially hilarious. :lol: Kind of ironic you say it's a time waster when you're playing the same game.

1. Didnt ragequit. I stayed in the lobby long after you finally stopped quitting as soon as headhunter was over and then coming back in.

2. You didnt kill me once, so you didnt body me. Try again.

3. I didnt shoot an Orbital Strike at you, that was The Riddler.

4. Yes, you the griefer who has nothing better to do than harass a crew he got banned from 5 months ago is the one wasting someones time. Seems you have a really difficult time facing reality.

Sonikken

1. You did ragequit and left after your Orbital Strike failed, resorting to private lobbies after taking too much punishment.

2. I did and you're desperately trying to deny it here. Git good.

3. Refer to #1.

4. Guess karma is hitting you so hard in the face that you can't even fathom it. Maybe you should try not harassing fellow members first before judging others. Seems you have a really difficult time facing reality.

Halal Cyborg

Sonikken as I messaged you during your griefing why do you even want to be a part of a crew that doesn't in any way suit your play style?

It's obvious based on the other night that you're very very good at pvp and get a kick out of griefing.

You have a 16k/d...you we're enjoying killing everyone constantly and even blowing up my airfreight cargo.

In my 5 years experience of GTA online people as obviously talented at griefing as you have done an awful lot of it and that's how you've attained that ability...I think it said you killed 50,000 players or something on your profile.

So being such an active griefer with hundreds of millions why do you need to be in a friendly crew?

Please I'd love an answer!

My reaction was that you can't have much going on if you had the time to continue for hours griefing our lobby.

I've never ever bothered to grief as to me it's a waste of time...I'm just interested in car collecting tbh and I need money to fund the habit.

Edited by Halal Cyborg

S5L3T0

Hey guys, im very helpful and friendly and i think id fit in well in your crew, but i just cant do the discord thing. Im always mic'ed up though and i use common sense, if thatll work send me an invite.

krooked kouki

1. You did ragequit and left after your Orbital Strike failed, resorting to private lobbies after taking too much punishment.

2. I did and you're desperately trying to deny it here. Git good.

3. Refer to #1.

4. Guess karma is hitting you so hard in the face that you can't even fathom it. Maybe you should try not harassing fellow members first before judging others. Seems you have a really difficult time facing reality.

Show me a screenshot of the kill feed where you killed me, like the other ones you uploaded of you killing other crew members. Surely youd take one since your beef with this crew stemmed from me, right? Ill be waiting for that.

Since you cant produce that, Id sugget you stop lying through your teeth, grow up, and move on. No one in FPGL likes you or wants you in the crew. Your entire attitude and behavior is extremely childish, hence the reason why you still feel the need to reply and harass the crew 5 months later.

Im not going to entertain you anymore, though. Think youve gotten more than enough attention from all of us.

Hey guys, im very helpful and friendly and i think id fit in well in your crew, but i just cant do the discord thing. Im always mic'ed up though and i use common sense, if thatll work send me an invite.

Hey. Being in the Discord server isnt optional in our crew, as thats how we communicate. I dont think anyone uses a mic, aside from groups of friends that all join the crew together and possibly Heist groups.

Is there any particular reason you cant do Discord?

Edited by krooked kouki

S5L3T0

Oh, for sure. No worries man

VercettiKiller

One of the best crews, i made over a lot of money. The nicest people I ever seen. Surely, I support this crew 100%. I love FPGL.

Edited by VercettiKiller

BLITZERS 1313

Definitely a crew I have been looking for. I would like to join. Can't stand griefers, I'm always willing to help sell and source.

cadashka

Definitely a crew I have been looking for. I would like to join. Can't stand griefers, I'm always willing to help sell and source.

Then please check the first post and fill out the form on our website while reading it carefully. Then join in to our Discord and we will work on getting you on board. Thanks

Smudge249

Hi there. Just downloaded discord and complete invite request.

BLITZERS 1313

Filled it all out and have discord. BLITZERS1313#0047

cadashka

Filled it all out and have discord. BLITZERS1313#0047

Please join in to our Discord and say hello in order to have your application reviewed.

Fieldsy35

I would like to join as well, i just started my own ceo company. I would like to also get some help with it, my gt for xbox is fieldsy35.

BionicMass2806

I would like to join as well, i just started my own ceo company. I would like to also get some help with it, my gt for xbox is fieldsy35.

As above bud, follow the instructions on page 1

PosingPillow

This may not be the group for me but I thought I'd ask a few questions and give a little background. First, I'm an older guy who just started GTA V online 2 weeks ago. I'm a lifelong gamer who has been playing some sort of video game since I was 7 or 8 years old. I'm 45 now and still enjoy playing. So far I've done everything solo. I bought the starter pack so I have pretty much everything I think I need to be helpful and contribute to a group. I do not bother anyone and have lost a lot of money due to the play style of others in the public lobbies. I just want to be left alone and do my thing. I really didn't think a group of people like myself existed in GTA until I found this thread. I may not be skilled enough to really benefit anyone but I thought I would at least explore this group further. I am currently a Level 42 and play nightly usually for hours at a time. I'm in the US and in the CDT timezone. On the weekends, since I have no life, I will generally play most all night on Friday and Saturday nights. If this group would rather not deal with a newbie or an old guy like me, I understand. Please let me know your thoughts or recommendations. Thanks.

cadashka
Posted (edited)

This may not be the group for me but I thought I'd ask a few questions and give a little background. First, I'm an older guy who just started GTA V online 2 weeks ago. I'm a lifelong gamer who has been playing some sort of video game since I was 7 or 8 years old. I'm 45 now and still enjoy playing. So far I've done everything solo. I bought the starter pack so I have pretty much everything I think I need to be helpful and contribute to a group. I do not bother anyone and have lost a lot of money due to the play style of others in the public lobbies. I just want to be left alone and do my thing. I really didn't think a group of people like myself existed in GTA until I found this thread. I may not be skilled enough to really benefit anyone but I thought I would at least explore this group further. I am currently a Level 42 and play nightly usually for hours at a time. I'm in the US and in the CDT timezone. On the weekends, since I have no life, I will generally play most all night on Friday and Saturday nights. If this group would rather not deal with a newbie or an old guy like me, I understand. Please let me know your thoughts or recommendations. Thanks.

We don't mind new players at all and the average age of our crew is between 25 and 40. While we have some younger members and have a good time with them, we also have allot of older members. This mostly comes from the point that older gamers don't enjoy the griefer game play you find and most of the public sessions. So according to your text, you might fit well into the rest of the crew. Since we are international, we don't mind anyone with lesser experience. And trust me, the game is not as much fun solo as it is with a good team. So you may sign up on our website and show up in chat and say Hello in order to be taken in to crew.

And don't get me wrong. I am on route to 40 myself. ;-)

Edited by cadashka

SupaRobD

Hi Guys,

I joined the crew a month ago or so. Super chill group of people. The sessions are a lot of fun and being a member is extremely helpful if you want to make a lot of GTA$.

The discord chat is well-organised and adds a lot of convenience to the sessions: Some good examples are the help queue, the random voting system and the use of dedicated session channels.

11/10 would recommend.

Corcoran1991
Posted (edited)

Ye mate I interested in joing mate. Add DOR Corcoran.

Edited by Corcoran1991

Wirybigstef

Hey guys can I join your group please? Long time gta online player? (since xbox 360) and struggle to find decent people to run missions with! Add wirybigstef on Xbox one!

cadashka
Posted (edited)

Ye mate I interested in joing mate. Add DOR Corcoran.

It's not done by just adding someone. Please check our description. We have a website to organize everything. If you're interested to join (and you are very welcome to do so), please sign up there and join our Discord chat: www.fpgl-crew.org

We use Discord for all communication because otherwise it would be possible to run the crew like this at all.

Hey guys can I join your group please? Long time gta online player? (since xbox 360) and struggle to find decent people to run missions with! Add wirybigstef on Xbox one!

Hello, please see my text above. Your are welcome to join but please check our website and follow the things written there. That is what we expect for new members to be signed up.

Edited by cadashka

JonG-1508

Best crew I've been in... super helpful and always willing to be helpful if you play fair (IE; not grief)

Unfortunately I've always gotten too busy with RL to last longer than a month, but both times I've joined I've had the best time!!

D3mon Kil

Fantastic crew to be a part of even still now, active and friendly members always willing to help each other out without hesitation. Mods are very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend this crew for beginners and experienced players. Fast ways to earn some serious cash legit. So glad I joined last year!

Cephalon Wolf

Hey, I joined the Discord and sent in an application on your site, though I can't get back on it, for some reason. It wants me to sign in, and my info isn't working. In the Discord, however, I'm under the name of Malicious Intent. I promise I bare none. My GT is Cephalon Wolf.

cadashka
11 hours ago, Cephalon Wolf said:

Hey, I joined the Discord and sent in an application on your site, though I can't get back on it, for some reason. It wants me to sign in, and my info isn't working. In the Discord, however, I'm under the name of Malicious Intent. I promise I bare none. My GT is Cephalon Wolf.

Thanks, i've seen you in Discord and we go on from there.