1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

how to pay associates more?

ls1camaro2007

ls1camaro2007

why can I not pay my associates more? There's got to be a good way to give them more money. They basically grind for nothing. What can I do? My brother in law just started playing but he doesn't have ****, he made like 5500 for helping me deliver a batch of cars. I made over 235k wtf

Can I just keep money on me, have him kill me and rob me over and over?

Do VIP work and share the money earned.

• Like 2

ls1camaro2007

Oooh ok. I was trying to find how to share after doing the deliveries and we did sightseers which was OK it paid 25 for that. Also he helped deliver cargo and got nothing, is that normal? The only get paid if we sell crgo? And can I pay more for him helping sell cargo?

Like Rexx said, running a high efficiency VIP mission chain is the best way to get money for Associates.

In addition you could place $9k bounties on him, kill him then share it all into his pocket, and once he unlocks Lamar you can let him call the Mugger on you then kill the guy to swipe up to $10k. Gotta be cash in your pocket for that to work though.

Sadly there's no way to give friends big chunks of your own money easily. Unless you wanna buy him a Shark Card? :p

Edited by IamCourtney

Yeah, associates don't get rewarded cash for helping to deliver, they only get RP. Yep, they only get paid for sales. You can't pay them more unfortunately, which is where the VIP work comes in to allow you to pay them additionally. Simply split it between the associates (depending on how many you have) and leave yourself with 0%.

ls1camaro2007

Ok cool. Thanks guy! Time to grind

I never heard of calling the bounty on him, if I get paid 9k to kill him it allows me to give it to him somehow? Sorry for all the stupid questions, Im kind of a noob myself and just wanna help

I never heard of calling the bounty on him, if I get paid 9k to kill him it allows me to give it to him somehow? Sorry for all the stupid questions, Im kind of a noob myself and just wanna help

You can't just give a player 9k. So the way around it is to place a 9k bounty on an associate, kill them then share the 9k with them. If it helps, here's a list of things that you can share cash from:

- VIP work.

- VIP challenges (I think).

- Biker work.

- Biker challenges (I think).

- Any freemode event.

- Bounties.

- Muggers.

- Store hold ups.

Associates get a bonus of whatever their current wage is when they deliver a car. This can be up to $10,000. They also receive that amount once every 12 minutes or so. That's $50,000 per hour on top of the bonus for delivering a car once every 50 minutes, plus the payouts from VIP work.

I always cycle the VIP work and throw in a car sale now and then if I feel like it. My associates earn between $500k and $1m each session depending on how long we play for. They also get to do nothing for at least two of the VIP works (fortified and sightseer) and don't need to do anything at all for most of the work if they don't want to. That's a pretty sweet setup.

Yes, if you set a 9k bounty on him, kill him you can then share the 9k with him through the interaction menu (inventory, cash)

You can't share from all VIP work and not sure you can share from any Biker contracts.

Edited by Guest

Unfortunately Rockstar has created a system where the simplest way of ensuring everyone makes the same amount of money is to take turns being CEO.

It's a pain in the arse that you can't distribute the profits like you can in heists.

why can I not pay my associates more? There's got to be a good way to give them more money. They basically grind for nothing. What can I do? My brother in law just started playing but he doesn't have ****, he made like 5500 for helping me deliver a batch of cars. I made over 235k wtf

Can I just keep money on me, have him kill me and rob me over and over?

It's a little off topic, but for the sake of charity easiest way to 'give' someone money is by playing a few round of pacific standard heist, and giving him a large cut.

CEO car import/export yields more for associates when you deliver Collections, then they receive the bonus as well. Just random sets of cars is not worthwile for your associates.

The VIP-work pays well for the associates.

You can let your associate deliver all the cars, he/she gets $5000 for one car, so if he deliver 4 cars he will get 20.000 and if you have a collection and let him deliver the cars, he will get the bonus for each car

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Hécate-II

You can't just give a player 9k. So the way around it is to place a 9k bounty on an associate, kill them then share the 9k with them. If it helps, here's a list of things that you can share cash from:

- VIP work.

- Biker work.

- Any freemode event.

- Bounties.

- Muggers.

- Store hold ups.

Has someone problems to share the money from Headhunter lately? Before I was able to share the money from this CEO mission, it was good to reward my eventual associate, he earned 44k instead 22k. But now its just grey, cannot be accessed.

StormerBoy

- VIP work.

- Biker work.

- Any freemode event.

- Bounties.

- Muggers.

- Store hold ups.

Has someone problems to share the money from Headhunter lately? Before I was able to share the money from this CEO mission, it was good to reward my eventual associate, he earned 44k instead 22k. But now its just grey, cannot be accessed. Yes me too!

If u do a job and it pays out let's say 60 grand.. pull up your menu-inventory-cash. And u can give a % of your last payout to whomever u please in the same session