1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Office garage elevator on middle floor instead.

Jammsbro

YO!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the office garage elevator to open on the middle floor instead of the bottom floor?

• Yes
    • No

I think the office multi garage elevator door should open on the middle floor instead of the bottom one.

Two reasons, the light is better there and you want your best cars on display in the best light when you or visitors first see them. Secondly, it makes you only have to move one floor to go up or down to another level, rather than running up two sets of stairs.

Yay or nay?

Edited by Jammsbro

I would go for elevator on each floor, I was a bit miffed when I realised there wasn't.

• Like 2

If they got rid of the "A" "B" and "C", made it so that it added cars from the middle first, put the couch on the middle floor as well (to justify the one-less parking space), and let you walk in front of the windows on all the floors (rather than all the way around when you want the farthest car) that'd be great.

Also, Rockstar needs to ****ing fix the problem that Garage-2 cars can't be taken to the Office Mod Shop and their Support should stop asking me for more videos of something that's not happening!

• Like 2

aaronBLUEeyes

I know right, I hate the video thing. If I explain to them the exact issue with a scree shot, why do they need a video of the problem?

They're going to test it for themselves to see what happens I order to troubleshoot.

I can only see a video needed as reference if a player can't articulate what's going wrong.

It would be an improvement but the odds of them changing it are astronomically low.

Also, Rockstar needs to ****ing fix the problem that Garage-2 cars can't be taken to the Office Mod Shop and their Support should stop asking me for more videos of something that's not happening!

Mine can, not sure why you have that problem but I've recently resprayed all of my cars in my office garage and not had a single issue doing so with the office mod shop. A crew mate has also been modifying all of his cars as they go to the office garages and not had a problem.

As for the elevator, who cares which floor it opens on? I rarely go to my garage anyway, if I need a PV I ask my receptionist, that's what she's there for after all. It makes perfect sense for it to open on the lower of the three floors, there are bigger issues than this. I voted no for that reason - however I really wouldn't be too bothered if it opened on level A, B or C.

It would be nice if you could just step onto the car elevator and then select your floor. Probably against health and safety regulations though.

I thought it was going to be an open floor garage. Was disappointed with the staircases.

I just move whatever car I want to drive out/mod to slot 6 but I'm hardly in my garage or invite anyone so it's not as big issue for me as others.

to have access to each floor via elevator would be nice... but It would be nicer if we have acess to our personal Mod shop from outside the office garage , without having to enter that garage with the vehicle in question ...

I like the setup I have walking into the bottom floor with "lesser" vehicles on the bottom gradually getting better as I move up the floors.

My feelings aren't very strong here. It's really a non issue for me that I've never thought about. I'm ok with what they give me. Not saying options wouldn't be terrible, just saying I like the layout i have now. If changes were made I'd probably have to make changes too and I'm not sure I'd like that very much.