1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pacific Standard Kuruma method patched?

MisterDLCdreams

I'd like to remind everyone, that coming in and making posts with the sole purpose of saying people suck at the game or are salty is dumb and will get yer posts removed.

Unless you're teachers pet

Again, please try to stay civil.

Thanks!

Posts that make me think of songs.

OT: I was able to get in garage when demolition. The bikes weren't blown up yet.

Hacker had all the money.

Black-Dragon96

I say so what if I took a screenshot in an empty session, that doesn't prove anything about me being "a f*cking hypocrite" That was quite blunt and disrespectful. I wouldn't say that to you.

The thing is that in your first post you say that the mission was not designed to be played with the kuruma and everyone who does it is using cheap tactics.

But in you second post you admit that you sometimes play ceo jobs in solo public. Well those jobs are designed to be played in populated lobbys and not in private public so you are using cheap tactics yourself.

So in my opining pedinhuhs description fits you pretty well.

Edit: I mean i have no problem with doing ceo jobs in solo public (i do it myself) but in if you are doing it you should not cry about people who want to use the kuruma in a heist.

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 4

There's another thread that has a similar title but I think the other thread refers to the glitch where you turn off the app at the very end of the heist after getting in the dingy.

This thread refers to using the Kuruma. Which isn't really a glitch, IMO, so the title is misleading.

Edit: GTAF staff have since changed the title

I did Pac Stand with a friend about an hour or so ago. Both he and I tried the Kuruma method and was met with message that it was unavailable.

Did it the ol' fashioned way.

USE A SWAT TRUCK IT WORKS,YOU MUST KILL HOSTAGES TO GET SWAT,BLOW UP BIKES STEAL SWAT TRUCK

Retroview1955

Is it just you cant access your garage or are we not able to do the finale without having to do setups?

There's another thread that has a similar title but I think the other thread refers to the glitch where you turn off the app at the very end of the heist after getting in the dingy.

This thread refers to using the Kuruma. Which isn't really a glitch, IMO, so the title is misleading.

Edit: GTAF staff have since changed the title

I did Pac Stand with a friend about an hour or so ago. Both he and I tried the Kuruma method and was met with message that it was unavailable.

Did it the ol' fashioned way.

USE A SWAT TRUCK IT WORKS,YOU MUST KILL HOSTAGES TO GET SWAT,BLOW UP BIKES STEAL SWAT TRUCKThis way works really well too. I guess since they patched this glitch we will see more DLCs. Edited by Retroview1955
Pedinhuh

I say so what if I took a screenshot in an empty session, that doesn't prove anything about me being "a f*cking hypocrite" That was quite blunt and disrespectful. I wouldn't say that to you.

The thing is that in your first post you say that the mission was not designed to be played with the kuruma and everyone who does it is using cheap tactics.

But in you second post you admit that you sometimes play ceo jobs in solo public. Well those jobs are designed to be played in populated lobbys and not in private public so you are using cheap tactics yourself.

So in my opining pedinhus description fits you pretty well.

I was going to reply to him the very same thing, but you already did that.

Yes, The_Dust_69 YOU are a hypocrite, and I say that loud and clear.

Because just like you said the heist was designed to be played in a way how R* wants you to, CEO crate work is also meant to played by the same way R* wants you to.

Both are the very same thing, you're not playing the game the way R* wants, your excuses here DO NOT MATTER if you're going to complain about other players playing the way its best for them, if you're doing the same thing.

Walk your f*cking talk, boy.

• Like 3
CarnageRacing00

Let's use a little bit of critical thinking here.

There are a number of different possible reasons why Rockstar made this change, and waited until now to do it.

1. They have been trying, for a while, to figure out a way to fix the "disconnect trick" at the end of the mission to prevent players from playing the finale repeatedly, but could not come up with a solution that didn't cause worse problems, so they removed the ability to use the Kuruma as a consolation.

2. They did not put this high on the priority list at the time, but after I/E was released and players were spamming PacStan Finale to cheese money for all of the new toys instead of playing the I/E missions as intended, Rockstar decided to take action.

3. Rockstar didn't put it high on the priority list and only now did this specific issue finally reach the top of the list after more important issues were fixed.

4. It was unintentional. It wouldn't be the first time that Rockstar has inadvertently changed something in the game. Removing the Mid-Drive-Speed-Boost trick? That was accidental. Fixing the method for "Stancing" cars? Also accidental. Even though there's plenty of reason to believe that Rockstar did NOT intend for us to use the Kuruma in this mission, it's just as possible to believe they were fine with it, but changed something else in the code that had an unexpected effect on the Kuruma method.

SaltyGTAFMember

I'd like to remind everyone, that coming in and making posts with the sole purpose of saying people suck at the game or are salty is dumb and will get yer posts removed.

Again, please try to stay civil.

Thanks!

I hope it's both ways as I seen cockstar this, cockstar that

What's fair is fair

@RedDagger

CarnageRacing00

I was going to reply to him the very same thing, but you already did that.

Yes, The_Dust_69 YOU are a hypocrite, and I say that loud and clear.

Because just like you said the heist was designed to be played in a way how R* wants you to, CEO crate work is also meant to played by the same way R* wants you to.

Both are the very same thing, you're not playing the game the way R* wants, your excuses here DO NOT MATTER if you're going to complain about other players playing the way its best for them, if you're doing the same thing.

Walk your f*cking talk, boy.

He may be a hypocrite but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

I stand by what I said. When Rockstar finally did release the heists update I don't believe they intended for players to use the Armored Kuruma in the pacific finale.

Did it break the game? No.

Was it a fun method when it was new? Yes.

Did it get boring after two years? Yes. (Speaking for myself)

Am I better than others who used this method? No.

Are my Peers lesser than me because they like this routine? No, and I'm sorry that I came off that way, that's my mistake.

This is a very opinionated thread and I now regret getting caught in the middle of it. I'm not interested in playing heists anymore.

I'm in this thread because this is important.

Some of us are attracted to different ways of making money.

Work Smart = Pacific Standard with Kuruma.

Work Hard = Organization Work.

It's your choice to earn the money how you want and no one should be judged. It's just virtual money in a game at the end of the day. It's not healthy for us to be so nasty towards each other over a method about how you play a heist.

Edited by The_Dust_69

Yes, it has been patched. The kuruma method won't be available anymore. The rockstart support team has confirmed it. Below is what they have replied to my question concearning this matter:

b86yhg.jpg

• Like 5
Nutduster

I didn't pay a dime for GTAO. Did you ?

Oh, really, you received the game for free? How did you manage that, everyone else had to pay $60

GTA Online is not a f*cking free to play game. It is the multi player of GTA V. Stop buying into marketing speak.

We're really still having this argument in 2017, huh?

Natsuki

I didn't pay a dime for GTAO. Did you ?

Oh, really, you received the game for free? How did you manage that, everyone else had to pay $60

GTA Online is not a f*cking free to play game. It is the multi player of GTA V. Stop buying into marketing speak.

We're really still having this argument in 2017, huh?

Until dumbasses stop thinking this game is free to play, the argument will continue.

• Like 1
moneyman999

i can honestly say that the riot is just as affective as the kuruma. Just got out with 1.22 milllion, with one back door broken off, and all the money lost was from me crashing. None of the tires were blown off. Made it there along the coastal route with 2 minutes to spare. I've lost more in a Kuruma. Simply kill all the hostages and when you spawn at the bikes, they'll be one round the corner. Simply bring it to the spawn area and pick everyone up like with the Kuruma.

haha f*ck you Rockstar, you ain't stopping us making money. Still though, wouldn't be surprised if the filthy misers removed the riot and all.

Why do people argue about pedantic definitions. Jesus H f*ck, we all know what the game is, why is everyone being pathetic and arguing about how to define it.

Honestly the riot truck is the only consistent method of doing the heist now. Consistency is more important than me for money. I would rather get a certain amount each time, than get less one time and get more the next. Then it would feel like I'm losing something.

Good luck driving that thing with all 4 tires out.

bang goes that theory

Edited by moneyman999
  • Like 1
update_lsc

Yes, it has been patched. The kuruma method won't be available anymore. The rockstart support team has confirmed it. Below is what they have replied to my question concearning this matter:

b86yhg.jpg

So it's actually intended? This is great. I hope they find a way to remove the repeat exploit too, but sadly it doesn't seem like it..

• Like 1
Shaundi.

b86yhg.jpg

"as per the game design"

LOL. What a load of sh*t that is. The game is designed as open world sandbox; do as you please yet this is no longer the case since Rockstar threw that concept out the window.

Cockstar, etc.

Edited by Shaundi.
  • Like 3
Pedinhuh

b86yhg.jpg

"as per the game design"

LOL. What a load of sh*t that is. The game is designed as open world sandbox; do as you please yet this is no longer the case since Rockstar threw that concept out the window.

Cockstar, etc.

That's bullsh*t, grade-A medium rare gourmet bullsh*t.

"Game design" for f*cks sake, it took them ALMOST TWO YEARS to "fix" the game to their design, and why?

We all know the awnser.

• Like 5
update_lsc

My new game design is killing the hostages for another vehicle.

...you really can't dodge a few cop cars and handle four cops that shoot you? Sigh..

Edited by update_lsc
Khephera

...you really can't dodge a few cop cars and handle four cops that shoot you? Sigh..

I can, and most of the people in my list to play heists with can. We really do it for the money and not for the "fun", "challenge" or "expierence" when you've already played PS countless times. We just want to reduce the risk of losing money. Another way to reduce the risk of losing money or even failing the heist for me is not to play with randoms anymore. On the other hand, I have no problem when the team decides to use the bikes. But again, this team will not be a random one anymore.

• Like 7
zecanelao

So we still have access to our garages during other setups and missions, right?

But during the MISSION WITH HIGHEST PAYOUT WHERE WE LOSE MONEY WHEN GETTING SHOT we can no longer have access to our garages?

That makes a lot of sense! $$$$

• Like 5
update_lsc

I can, and most of the people in my list to play heists with can. We really do it for the money and not for the "fun", "challenge" or "expierence" when you've already played PS countless times. We just want to reduce the risk of losing money. Another way to reduce the risk of losing money or even failing the heist for me is not to play with randoms anymore. On the other hand, I have no problem when the team decides to use the bikes. But again, this team will not be a random one anymore.

...meanwhile i'm not having problems pulling full takes without any cheap tacticts. Easiest heist finale apart from fleeca in the whole game, shame what's happened to the gta community. Considering easy things "challenging".

moneyman999

''

...meanwhile i'm not having problems pulling full takes without any cheap tacticts. Easiest heist finale apart from fleeca in the whole game, shame what's happened to the gta community. Considering easy things "challenging". ''

Cheap tactics? Dude wtf? This isn't pvp. You're fighting AI's and not using cheap tactics works in the favour of rockstar's wallet and you wasting your time. Do you really sit there and think 'oh I think I'll lose some money just to challenge myself and do it properly'. Typical goody goody two shoes. waahhhhhh i want to be a nerd and waste my time so I'm happy that they've finally patched it after crying so long because others are making more money than me. You're pathetic.

I've just got out without losing any money, while using a Riot. Yeah, that's right. I guess you can resume your crying again.

Edited by moneyman999
  • Like 4
FlacidJack

i can honestly say that the riot is just as affective as the kuruma. Just got out with 1.22 milllion, with one back door broken off, and all the money lost was from me crashing. None of the tires were blown off. Made it there along the coastal route with 2 minutes to spare. I've lost more in a Kuruma. Simply kill all the hostages and when you spawn at the bikes, they'll be one round the corner. Simply bring it to the spawn area and pick everyone up like with the Kuruma.

haha f*ck you Rockstar, you ain't stopping us making money. Still though, wouldn't be surprised if the filthy misers removed the riot and all.

Why do people argue about pedantic definitions. Jesus H f*ck, we all know what the game is, why is everyone being pathetic and arguing about how to define it.

Honestly the riot truck is the only consistent method of doing the heist now. Consistency is more important than me for money. I would rather get a certain amount each time, than get less one time and get more the next. Then it would feel like I'm losing something.

bang goes that theoryfunny part is the bikes seem faster than getting the Kuruma (with a good team), so even though we may lose a bit of the payout along the way we can complete more heists per hour if we grind them over and over for quick cash. I don't plan on grinding it much but yesterday since all my friends wanted to try it for themselves I ended up making about $2mil, most of the time on the bikes. That one heist was so popular it felt like an update day, like they re-released the heist ...Directors Cut :p

We tried a couple times with the Riot too but we weren't as lucky, every time the tires got popped. Fun time though.

Edited by FlacidJack
Natsuki

...meanwhile i'm not having problems pulling full takes without any cheap tacticts. Easiest heist finale apart from fleeca in the whole game, shame what's happened to the gta community. Considering easy things "challenging".

Did you not see the mod post saying people just coming here to call others bad at the game is not allowed? Go away.

Edited by The-Irish-Hunter
  • Like 4
moneyman999

bang goes that theory
funny part is the bikes seem faster than getting the Kuruma (with a good team), so even though we may lose a bit of the payout along the way we can complete more heists per hour if we grind them over and over for quick cash. I don't plan on grinding it much but yesterday since all my friends wanted to try it for themselves I ended up making about $2mil, most of the time on the bikes. That one heist was so popular it felt like an update day, like they re-released the heist ...Directors Cut :p

We tried a couple times with the Riot too but we weren't as lucky, every time the tires got popped. Fun time though.

Have you tried taking the coastal route along the motorway? even if your tyres get popped you should still be good. Whatever you do, keep the money carrier in the back, and do not open the back doors to shoot under any circumstances whatsoever. No one shoot any cops while inside the riot, as this makes the cops more aggressive with their ramming, and they also shoot back, which could pop the tyres.

• Like 1
update_lsc

''

...meanwhile i'm not having problems pulling full takes without any cheap tacticts. Easiest heist finale apart from fleeca in the whole game, shame what's happened to the gta community. Considering easy things "challenging". ''

Cheap tactics? Dude wtf? This isn't pvp. You're fighting AI's and not using cheap tactics works in the favour of rockstar's wallet and you wasting your time. Do you really sit there and think 'oh I think I'll lose some money just to challenge myself and do it properly'. Typical goody goody two shoes. waahhhhhh i want to be a nerd and waste my time so I'm happy that they've finally patched it after crying so long because others are making more money than me. You're pathetic.

I've just got out without losing any money, while using a Riot. Yeah, that's right. I guess you can resume your crying again.

Lol, i'll lose a maximum of like 18k, i'm sure i've made way more money through psj while doing it properly than you. I'm not crying either btw. I'm finding it great that i'll never see a kuruma during the finale again. :)