1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

MisterDLCdreams

Pacific Standard Kuruma method patched?

MisterDLCdreams

Is it me or is it patched need answers

R3CON

There's another thread that has a similar title but I think the other thread refers to the glitch where you turn off the app at the very end of the heist after getting in the dingy.

This thread refers to using the Kuruma. Which isn't really a glitch, IMO, so the title is misleading.

Edit: GTAF staff have since changed the title

I did Pac Stand with a friend about an hour or so ago. Both he and I tried the Kuruma method and was met with message that it was unavailable.

Did it the ol' fashioned way.

Edited by R3CON

NightTrainCaine

It's about f*cking time!

MisterDLCdreams

Yeah sorry didn't really see it was just trying to find an answer thanks

Yeah I sure did do it the old way an it's never been a problem but itll be crazy in the future

Sky_Light12

you mean the garage won't open ?

hmm...well what about main door entrance ? usually that entrance is our " Plan B " if the garage cannot be accessed

MisterDLCdreams

Yea the door is plan b but it's an automatic for the garage for the past year

But I'm trying to go in as demo as iv herd it works so I'll give an update in a minute

bulldog385

If Thats True... I'm Done with this Game!!!

I'm Really beginning to think R* is reading My GD Thoughts ... as I was just thinking a couple days ago about trying to do Pac Stan this weekend to build some cash on My Main Account (2nd Account doesnt have PacStan Unlocked yet.) Nothing Like having a Monkey, drop a Wrench in your Plans. I'd like to take that Da** Wrench and Crack that Monkey upside his Head ... Stupid Monkey ..LOL

I Need to stop watching Robot Chicken ...

Da Elite Ninjah

It worked 8 hours ago :+

askinnywhitedildo

I just couldn't get in at all either...

MisterDLCdreams

That it did ^^^ lmao

But yeah nothing works

,completely patched

I'd say unless someone else finds a new way

I was thinking about going An buying the new apartment right next to it an try it

Black Terminator

Yeah, the Pacific Standard Kuruma garage glitch got patched as of 12 Pm yesterday.

Da Elite Ninjah

lol, people are gonna hate this :D

FlacidJack

I won't believe it until I'm slaughtered by the cops as I pound on the the doors with my own two fists...

EDIT... Tried it

Edited by FlacidJack

R3CON

Picture for proof

gcBCSKZ.jpg

Map Enlarged

GhJquez.jpg

If there was an issue with the cops, it would've said "can't access garage in sight of the cops" and I wasn't in sight of the cops.

There's never been the message "You can't access your garage at this time". This is a new development.

Edited by R3CON

hksjun

swat van/ helicopter :evilgrin:

update_lsc

I'm Really beginning to think R* is reading My GD Thoughts ... as I was just thinking a couple days ago about trying to do Pac Stan this weekend to build some cash on My Main Account (2nd Account doesnt have PacStan Unlocked yet.) Nothing Like having a Monkey, drop a Wrench in your Plans. I'd like to take that Da** Wrench and Crack that Monkey upside his Head ... Stupid Monkey ..LOL

...you'd quit a game because an exploit got fixed? Wow man. That's a new low, even for the gta community.

If it's really not possible to enter your garage during heists anymore, i'd be fukcking happy. About time. Psj was absolutely ruined by it. "oh noes, i can't dodge a few cop cars on a bike and take care of four cops that shoot at me, i need my armored noob car"

xxterminatorxx5

...you'd quit a game because an exploit got fixed? Wow man. That's a new low, even for the gta community.

If it's really not possible to enter your garage during heists anymore, i'd be fukcking happy. About time. Psj was absolutely ruined by it. "oh noes, i can't dodge a few cop cars on a bike and take care of four cops that shoot at me, i need my armored noob car"

That's not even the real reason to use a Kuruma. You use one to pull off perfect takes. I've done this heist plenty of times while on a bike with friends, and I never had any problems except for losing money.

I don't need to ride a bike to prove to some random on the Internet that I can do it without dying like a noob, while sacrificing large chunks of money to bullsh*t Police Helicopter aim.

update_lsc

That's not even the real reason to use a Kuruma. You use one to pull off perfect takes. I've done this heist plenty of times while on a bike with friends, and I never had any problems except for losing money.

I don't need to ride a bike to prove to some random on the Internet that I can do it without dying like a noob, while sacrificing large chunks of money to bullsh*t Police Helicopter aim.

Lul, you need a kuruma to do full take. Lemme guess, suicide so you respawn at the bikes too? Funny, me and my crew can do full takes without any exploiting. :')

Mrs. Buzz

I'll try later today (PC here) but to be honest - who plays PS for cash right now? I/E pays out very well (almost the same in the same time) and you don't have to struggle with randoms or - playing with friends - accidentally deaths/restarts. For those who still "need" an armored car - get on the bikes, go right - next left and grab that police/swat transporter. It's slow but I think at this location it's still unlocked. Will find this out, too.

Nick1020

I guess you haven't experience the amount of dumb asses that can't seem to ride a bike. And not to mention the awfully accurate AI cops.

o0eVe0o

lol it got patched? well rip all the randoms i group with either fail running down the allyway or crash the bike constantly i barely play with friends so gona make my life harder but on the other hand i like it i miss doing it on bikes and iv never owned the kuruma house always some random im grouped with has it, just send the money bag first thats how i use to do it they by pass 90% of the road blocks and dont get hit and lose money, untill u get to the tunnel with them 2 cops at the start of it and on the dirt path they are always waiting just be quick to shoot em first thats how i usually get the money bag to the boat without losing much.

nido997

lool unbelievable !!! i was about to post about it minutes ago ! lol !

yeah I did the PS finale 2 hours ago , and I couldn t enter the garage. tried the main entrance , couldn t enter either, commit suicide like 3 times...nothing happened...

I think it s patched now.... so back to the bikes method & elite challenges I guess :)

Edited by nido997

update_lsc

I guess you haven't experience the amount of dumb asses that can't seem to ride a bike. And not to mention the awfully accurate AI cops.

Mate, the four cops that shoot you on the escape can easily be taken out before they hit you, even if you're the money carrier. The escape is easier than freaking fleeca, ffs. Also, every random i've done this heist with so far, i've told exactly what to do on the bike and they had no problems whatsoever.

Edited by update_lsc

Coolname

HAHAHAHAHA PARTYTIME!!!

after YEARS they patched it wow. cockstar is really fast with fixing stuff.

FlacidJack

Picture for proof

gcBCSKZ.jpg

Map Enlarged

GhJquez.jpg

If there was an issue with the cops, it would've said "can't access garage in sight of the cops" and I wasn't in sight of the cops.

There's never been the message "You can't access your garage at this time". This is a new development.

i was getting both messages at the main entrance (not the garage), mostly before we blew the bikes. After we blew them I only saw "at this time" but another dude said he saw the cop one, I think maybe if he was closer to the door when we detonate it might make a difference.

I was with 2 randoms and a casual buddy so I couldn't really test it, they wanted the payout. Was kinda refreshing to use the bikes TBH.

xxterminatorxx5

Everything about that video seems sketchy, but if you can do it, can you pull that off every time without losing money? My crew and I used to run this heist via the reset glitch, and the Kuruma was a good place to afk (constant heist running gets boring eventually, so breaks are always nice) if you weren't the driver.

Edited by xxterminatorxx5

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Wait wait wait

ITS PATCHED ?

As in...sh*tty randumbs can now go and suck dick and learn to git gut instead of demanding skilled people get bad ?

As in, there finally will be an edge truelly skilled people will have over everyone else when doing finales ?

As in finaly people won't tell me to get in their sh*tty PV's anymore ?

As in finally sh*theads acting overly superior when they got a kuruma and demand a higher cut are gone ?

Awsome...its like the second coming of heists !

Really..i never minded the people that were so kind to go sit on the bikes first so they didnt have to blown up and the people that at least understood and respected me going for a car of the street, but there are few who did so i really can not say i find this bad news.

Edit: ceiling seal is watching your tears when you post in this thread :D

More edit: i am really laughing out loud now...o man....seems i will be heisting this weekend...and yes i will suffer slightly because other people their incompetence...but i will be laughing at their failure even more :D

Edited by Darth Absentis

JuniorChubb

I am gonna love reading the fallout from this :lol:

Nick1020

@update_lsc

You're a minority then because almost all randoms I encountered end up dying or falling off. I never said riding a biker was hard, just hate dealing with randoms.

Edited by Nick1020

Xiled

This is wonderful :D Now I can enjoy this because remember "all people do is grind the pacific standard heist and don't give the others a chance". This is like missions all over again. Well at least the payout didn't get cut in half for doing it in the same time and get time based where you have to wait 11 more minutes for the payout. It could be worse :D Just grab a random car off the street. You will be fine. Spam your snacks and armor on the ride there :D

Edited by Xiled