3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

MisterDLCdreams

Pacific Standard Kuruma method patched?

nido997

People are reporting that garage access is back during contact missions. Apparently it was just a temporary change/"fix".

Edit: I can confirm that. Haven't tried any other jobs other than contact missions, though.

so ? did someone try to enter the garage ? I think I ´ll replace my Las Lagunas appartment ,but before that I´m just curious if it´s still possible to have the kuruma in the PS Finale

zecanelao

People are reporting that garage access is back during contact missions. Apparently it was just a temporary change/"fix".

Edit: I can confirm that. Haven't tried any other jobs other than contact missions, though.

so ? did someone try to enter the garage ? I think I ´ll replace my Las Lagunas appartment ,but before that I´m just curious if it´s still possible to have the kuruma in the PS Finale

The Pacific change is permanent, according to what's been posted here. Then this last Tuesday the same restriction was applied for all jobs, but it was apparently just a temporary change. I don't know how the situation for other heist missions is, I can only confirm that we can enter our garages again during contact missions.

pptz84

Yeah, you can get rid of that apartment. 100% sure they won't undo that change, you'll never be able to get in that garage during PS Finale

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

don't be so sure of that.

Really, i like this thing being patched, but to be fair i would wait for at least the next true content update before i would sell that place.

For all we know it is still possible this change was not intended.

Lonely-Martin

I always start my day with 3 or 4 contact missions and my daily objectives to get that first 100k in the bank. I mention this because I never had an issue getting into my office or eclipse tower garages over this period since the Kuruma/Apt. has been locked, It wouldn't surprise me if I missed it though as my car was often out, but when I'm on contact missions I tend to waste time by moving vehicles around and texting my friends to make the days plans. For sure I shall keep my apartment at 0604 for now, at least until the next update. Saying that, I may keep it anyhow as I have learned that BEFORE entering the bank initially, we CAN access the garage, to get another 4 door car, use it to run (drive!) the alley, and if placed right, It'll be where you left it upon re-spawn too. Along with the NOOSE van/police cars and helicopter spawn, this is merely just a case of re-adjusting our approach, though I'm sure most know this all by now. I've joined quite a few randoms and groups playing this heist, seeing as the car got locked out, I wanted to see what any potential easier methods are available as I got sloppy and relied on the Kuruma for speedy successful runs that most were familiar with, It does show 1 thing though, this site is not as big as I first thought, I mean I'm running into so many that still think the Kuruma/garage are still accessible, gotta say thanks to R* for patching it too, had they not, I'd still be kicked as a high level because the guys glitching the finale refuse to pay more than 10% to high ranks, sometimes 15%, usually anyhow. Now, they need good advice AND will pay for it too, I've all but given up with free mode businesses at the moment through having so many heists to do, I keep the coke going of course, never refusing the game giving me $420k extra a day, sometimes more. I added lots of noobs too, lots. Showing many how to do anything really pays good cash, why I didn't get to this so sooner, the closest I've come outside of heisting, without getting bored of flying/driving around all alone to 'grinding' cash was when the contracts were paying double, even then I got bored, but had things at home to sort so I hosted jobs while a full team of 7 others did the running around, everyone got paid very well there and it is/was a great way for new guys to rank up, learn some in-game common sense at losing cops, shortcuts and teamwork etc. and to get used to the pace some more experienced guys work at too, all in all that was a success, but recently it's all about helping new guys with their heists and smashing through loyalty and in order, at least. Too easy, but of course there's always some that will take, others will listen & learn, either way, I get paid. Join me once or a hundred times, I really care not, I think I've done Deliver EMP 6 times today alone so far, and the finale after, except once as the lad had to leave, the all just stay in the truck and follow me down like lil' pups while I run around humming James Bond themes, lol... You need a job done, can follow a simple instruction? I'll do it, so easy, so beneficial, to learn others tactics, to meet new guys, even if just a small temporary alliance, to listen to others perspectives on GTA is fascinating too, this 'fix' or 'temp bug' with the Kuruma/Apartment along with the double MC contracts, adding around 35 noobs, so far, after weeding out the ill... All in all, it's glorious, Since my 1st post mentioning I'd take anybody, I've easily made over $40million now, got all property, including Maze Bank tower at half price too and with no end in sight, Got around 6 guys I play regular with and the future looks so bright, I criticized 'current gen' for being abrasive, as I has a very pleasant time while on 'old gen' in it's day, when I upgraded, I was lonely for a long time, now I'm inundated with opportunity, And once some of these guys really start with free mode businesses I'll get loads done, If I'm right, I'll get around $35k to help on a fully upgraded coke sale, Yeah, i'll be spending my time back in free roam very soon... Even if only 3 or 4 guys stay after they've sucked me dry for knowledge or completed their challenges, money in GTA, LEGITIMATE MONEY THAT IS, will be so much easier, not that I struggled... Retired my main account now. My new guy is Rank 84, CMM completed on 09/02/2016, Elite on completed on the 11th too for Fleeca, did a good few runs on it too... Seriously, to anyone saying 'you must be this rank or that rank' in order to heist or fully maximise this game are just so lost, I like to help, probably too much sometimes, see the fallout I had recently, but after flushing the bandits, and letting a couple decent guys go as their loyalty was elsewhere too, everything is coming up Trumps!!! So, yeah, huge thanks to R* for this move, I underestimated the potential, now I'm rinsing it!! If every player approach this game like the modern new guys do these days, they want in, nothing more, they hear the stories of grief and shy away, I've given a platform of safety to all that join me, I help, guide, sometimes do & show, other times I still learn the odd new gem too, EG: getting a 4 seater from my garage en-route to pacific standard, 3 years, and I'm still learning, says it all for just how good this game CAN become. For the critics, yes, I use these guys to get rich, It's my game, and... But I'm more 'robin hood' about it, I help, the best way to get rich is for an 'on song' team to smash things out quickly, efficiently and calmly too... Anyway, regardless of any bad that may have happened, I'm in no way bitter, completely the opposite, I play my game my way, most fall in line, others get jogged on. Either way, I get paid. Good, Good!!!

No replies please, I feel this website is far too full of scumbags, everybody I now play with I added from in-game, those I added here are all cheats, ignorant, selfish and petty, yes, I realise the irony of saying petty, after reading this, you may agree or disagree, don't really care, I'm set... F*ck off...

Moderators too, after that stunt!

Edit, 2 things... 1, I never said all cheat. I said they either cheat or are ignorant or just flat selfish & petty. 2, I said I added from only in-game... That was wrong, I have 2 guys from my recruitment post... Now you can all f*ck off!

Edited by KWF1981

Shaytan

Damn KWF, you really speak your mind on that post of yours! But was all that necessary? That's so much to read and the lack of paragraphs on that huge chunk of text makes it too massive to read more than the first couple lines.

Also, I think you're generalizing a lot by speaking that way to other people. I can say I've never cheated on this game, and I know people from here I now they don't either. Saying "everyone" is not correct, I doubt you've played with everyone from the forums.

Edited by Zombified Andy

jyssys

KWF, I heard Trump was looking for you, something about a huge wall.

FlacidJack

don't be so sure of that.

Really, i like this thing being patched, but to be fair i would wait for at least the next true content update before i would sell that place.

For all we know it is still possible this change was not intended.

remember what happened when they changed the motorcycle physics? Or when they patched lowering your cars by shooting the rims?

Just saying, IMO if they reverse the Kuruma "patch" it would most likely be because of complaints like those other situations, not because the Kuruma "patch" wasn't intended.

Giantsgiants

After reading the locked thread, I have to say, yes people are really afraid of doing it the proper way. If you've done Pacific Standard with randoms, then you'll know that the majority of the playerbase can't ride a bike without crashing it into the nearest stop sign. The Kuruma method negates this incompetence since only one person will be doing the driving. Plus, the Kuruma is much more armored and protective as well.

It reminds me of that one mission in GTA IV where you have to protect Phil Bell in a shootout. Phil doesn't do sh*t, and always Leeroy Jenkins his way into the fray. Because of this, everyone and their brother now parks the truck in a certain way so that he's trapped in the truck out of your way.

Rockstar_Fanboy

After reading the locked thread, I have to say, yes people are really afraid of doing it the proper way. If you've done Pacific Standard with randoms, then you'll know that the majority of the playerbase can't ride a bike without crashing it into the nearest stop sign. The Kuruma method negates this incompetence since only one person will be doing the driving. Plus, the Kuruma is much more armored and protective as well.

It reminds me of that one mission in GTA IV where you have to protect Phil Bell in a shootout. Phil doesn't do sh*t, and always Leeroy Jenkins his way into the fray. Because of this, everyone and their brother now parks the truck in a certain way so that he's trapped in the truck out of your way.

Not another "proper way" guy? Jesus.

Pedinhuh

"If the price is right", that was the mission right?

Never had a problem with that, in fact I wasn't even aware that we could block Phil with the truck.

calzmcm

Lost interest after the first sentence. U post absolute mince. U contradict everything u say. U lie soo much ur struggling to keep up with urself. Gladly just f*ck up and stop wasting folks time scrolling through ur posts. Ur a grown man with kids u act like the kids. Pitty them if ur what they have to look forward to growing up to.

Wraggy1978

I lost interest after seeing kwf

DarSomething

Saying that, I may keep it anyhow as I have learned that BEFORE entering the bank initially, we CAN access the garage, to get another 4 door car, use it to run (drive!) the alley, and if placed right, It'll be where you left it upon re-spawn too.

This is clearly CHEATING! Maybe even modding and hacking as well if i'm gonna talk your language. Man, i thought you were the real deal... Sell that garage, get on those bikes, and you better follow that yellow line all the way to the dingy, mister. That is the rules that were set for the pac final, or else you have no respect for this great game!

Edited by DarSomething

OfficialTwiggz

Lost interest after the first sentence. U post absolute mince. U contradict everything u say. U lie soo much ur struggling to keep up with urself. Gladly just f*ck up and stop wasting folks time scrolling through ur posts. Ur a grown man with kids u act like the kids. Pitty them if ur what they have to look forward to growing up to.

You alright? Show me where the forums hurt you.

Also, pretty low blow to bring someone's kids into a random forum discussion, you dickhead.

Punker104

Snipped...

what youve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

FaultyDroid

Snipped...

what youve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You should have heard him on the mic..

calzmcm

Also, pretty low blow to bring someone's kids into a random forum discussion, you dickhead.

Think ull find this was a response to the chap that's been screaming abuse at everyone through this forum dickhead.

OfficialTwiggz

Think ull find this was a response to the chap that's been screaming abuse at everyone through this forum dickhead.

So? Report it and move on. Still a dick move bringing someone's kids into it.

calzmcm

Think ull find this was a response to the chap that's been screaming abuse at everyone through this forum dickhead.So? Report it and move on. Still a dick move bringing someone's kids into it.

Dick move bringing urself to get involved... not that's anything todo with u in the first place but the kids were already brought into by someone else.

Edited by calzmcm

Raavi

giphy.gif