Build A Rocket Boy (Leslie Benzies' company)

Spider-Vice

What if, this was all a ruse, the firing, court case, etc, just an act to let Leslie buy up all these studios, so they can merge with Rockstar later on and bypass monopoly laws. :p

What if, this was all a ruse, the firing, court case, etc, just an act to let Leslie buy up all these studios, so they can merge with Rockstar later on and bypass monopoly laws. :p

I never thought of that 😂😂😂😂

Note-Edit: The monopoly part will not really be monopoly in a sense seeing that Take-Two Interactive owns GTA, Red Dead, and Mafia. So for example if the bought Volition (i cannot see that ever happening) Saints Row will be under the same roof as those iconic brands.

Edited by BLOOD-MOND
  • Like 1

BS_BlackScout

"Oh, no, they know about it. :whistle: "

Highly improbable because of legal reasons... But if it was the case I wouldn't even know how to react to such thing. They'd call it "The Big Scam".

Edited by BlackScout

Don't be silly. I highly doubt they care at all. Why would they purposefully do X thing to piss him off? It's not high school, it's a multi-billion dollar industry.

Cf3IB8KVAAEzFqF.jpg

GTA: False Flag.

Don't be silly. I highly doubt they care at all. Why would they purposefully do X thing to piss him off? It's not high school, it's a multi-billion dollar industry.

Cf3IB8KVAAEzFqF.jpg

His word against theirs. We don't know their side of the story. Secondly, if it were true, they did that so they didn't have to give him money. The comment was in relation to them buying up companies to "piss him off". Be a strange method of revenge, to oust him so you wouldn't have to give him money... Then go up and buy companies you don't need to piss him off. Business. Not high school.

Cf3IB8KVAAEzFqF.jpg

His word against theirs. We don't know their side of the story. Secondly, if it were true, they did that so they didn't have to give him money. The comment was in relation to them buying up companies to "piss him off". Be a strange method of revenge, to oust him so you wouldn't have to give him money... Then go up and buy companies you don't need to piss him off. Business. Not high school.

Ubisoft did that to Patrice Desilet four times buying up his studios then seizing his work then throwing him out. EA also did that to the creator if Ultima. However I think Take-Two Interactive will not copy the steps of it rivals.

That video is obviously not real. The game just literally came out of the concept stage in 2016.

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Honestly disappointed that it took this long for us to get our first fake trailer.

• Like 3

Looks fake. And it's very identical to GTA 5 graphics. This city looks like Los Angeles, so I think it's some mod or something for GTA.

It's a sh*tty render like all the other fakes from the V pre-release era. We're all better than this. :p Christ, the game probably doesn't even have a single asset put in-engine.

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 2

image.png

And he made GTA what is while going on to set up studios around the world and we got this? It fake right? 😂😂😂😂

Double Lawsuit from Rockstar North/Rockstar Games/Take-Two Interactive incoming for this fake crap 😂😂😂😂

Edited by BLOOD-MOND

"THE EXPERIENCE OF A WORLD OPEN GAME LIKE YOU NEVER SEE BEFORE"

f*cking lmao

lay off the English if it's not your native language

E: haha f*ck me the description

"This is a beta trailer of the game EVERYWHARE a open world game,how take the player to a experience of a free gamplay like never created before,this game is in beta,this game is a beta.This game is of the same producers of Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption."

Gesundheit.

Edited by RedDagger

gwZr6Zc.png

BS_BlackScout

Why get hyped up with something fake that isn't a representative of what the game actually is? Jesus...

• Like 2

What we know is in this thread.

• Like 3

image.png

BS_BlackScout

Where's that from? Is that fan art?

Does it matter? Yes.

Think about it. It looks terrible.

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 3

Spider-Vice

Whoa dude, I know you like this idea but at least put some of these pictures in spoiler tags or links. Fixed it for you.

image.png

Sounds like a Rockstar civil war I hope that this new game will be good I wish you them luck.

RIP Grand Theft Auto.

Duhh The Son of GTA "EVERYWHERE".

yeah RIP Grand Theft Auto i hope much freedom and activities and enter buildings and wildlife animals

Edited by MightyMax

BS_BlackScout

RIP Grand Theft Auto.

Duhh The Son of GTA "EVERYWHERE".

The Benz: “Everywhere” is very different from GTA. There may be parts of our game that include satire but the tone will be very different and at times our players will be in control of how the tone is set.

GTA will still exist, as long as Rockstar doesn't screw over the franchise... It most likely will never fade because, well, it's GTA.

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 5

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.