1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

Kirsty

suicidal_banana
On 5/27/2021 at 2:53 PM, PkUnzipper said:

BRING BACK SAN FIERRO AND LAS VENTURAS

BRING BACK ASSOCIATED SANDBOX MISSIONS & SIDE BUSINESS LIKE CHOP SHOP, GROCERY STORE CHAIN THAT ARE PLAYER OWNED.

LET US OWN EXISTING BUSINESS LIKE THE GAS STATIONS. WHY IS THIS STILL ONLY POSSIBLE IN GTA IV WITH MODS?

BASCIALLY, WTH IS LS STILL A [email protected] ISLAND AFTER EIGHT YEARS TO DATE???

IF R* CAN ADD A SMALL ISLAND DLC, THEN THEY CAN ADD 2 LARGER ONES---CONNECTED TO LS FFS. PERIOD. 

RESTORE THE OLD SAN ANDREAS MAP FFS. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE R*

HEY GUY NICE CAPS LOCK, USING CAPS LOCK WHEN TALKING TO R* ON A FORUM THAT THEY DONT READ CERTAINLY ASSERTS DOMINANCE!
DID YOU KNOW THAT ADDING 2 LARGE ISLANDS FROM PREVIOUS GAMES IS LIKE TYPING IN CAPITALS? IT WOULD MAKE THE GAME BIGGER FOR NO REAL REASON!

Seriously, "hey bro just add remastered versions of previous games thanks" is such a silly suggestion i'm surprised people still try, do you really want them to waste several years on that? do you want install size to double for some places you've most likely seen/explored to death before and get bored of within a few weeks? i sure as hell dont need that from GTA:O, i'd rather get GTA6/GTA:O2, or, while waiting for that to get released, give us some new never seen before smaller locations like Cayo Perico.

Not to sh*t on your hopes and dreams or anything like that, just, please, at least try and understand what you're asking

I just want a simple, almost quality of life update.

I just want a minimalist property management system with a sell button and a new apartment interior design say of a loft of sorts. Industrial in overall design, possibly in an old warehouse, a large open apartment that maybe overlooks to your garage with a of choice of 4, 6, or 9 cars (2x2, 2x3, 3x3). Then give us the option to just add a loft to any garage we already own and the ability to change the design of the entire thing, grunge up the 10 car's look, get rid of the high-end white walls and epoxy floors for things like brick, graffiti, cement block, tile, wood paneling walls and colored concrete floors, etc. all with the ability to walk up a flight of stairs into your loft from your garage.

Headphones would also be greatly appreciated for continuous radio stationed streaming even during missions/setups when for whatever reason the radio is off by default. I just want to listen to music while I storm El Rubio's compound.

The ability to toggle the snorkel mask instead of it defaulting to being put on would be nice as well.

A dry dock for the Kosatka so I don't have to move it next to my yacht every session just to utilize the yacht as parking for various vehicles like my MK2 (i only use it to grind not to grief) or just the simple option to store my MK2 in the moonpool storage. A dry dock in general for some watercrafts would just be nice, especially with a small apartment, or hey why not a loft? and office option, basically give me the option to move my office to this drydock and then launch some dumb undersea drug trafficking operation, or do it like the nightclub and make it so you ship all kinds of things based on your owned businesses, drugs, special cargo, weapons, cars or vehicle parts, etc. because who wouldn't love a seaside industrial office and apartment 

just make it all make sense.

Also let me hide things in the interaction menu and submenus, things like the stuff I don't own or have any use for.

and one last little thing: air suspensions for cars. totally controllable via the interaction menu, even a setting to have it lower all the way when you get out and raise back to your preferred height when you start it up.

that's all.

Full control of the lighting in any of my residences. Along with the usage and placement of candles.

• Like 3
everybodysolo

I wish they would convert the closed skate shop that is under the overpass into a BMX customization store. It would be nice to add a personal touch to the bikes in the game.

Posted (edited)

What I always wanted Rockstar to include is events at locations across the map that reward exploration. They kind of did that with finding drug dealers with a vehicle full of drugs you can steal from them and then return it to the owner.

I always thought that was stupid. Why would I give it back for a measly 10k when I could store it in my nightclub to sell later? That is a much better reward. Something you get from time to time from being in the right place at the right time. Now that would be something I would find worth doing should I be lucky to find such an event. Something akin to what you could find in Red Dead Online basically.

Simply changing that event so nightclub owners can keep the drugs and stash it in their nightclub storage alone would be enough to reward exploration.

Edited by Ghoffman9
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, everybodysolo said:

I wish they would convert the closed skate shop that is under the overpass into a BMX customization store. It would be nice to add a personal touch to the bikes in the game.

They should also add a indoor bike park.

50bcbb2d000113c76293dc0caa02edf0.jpg

indoor-bike-park-1-1024x611.jpg

• Like 2

I played 1 or 2 survivals everyday for like 2 months, after doing VIP jobs, I hope they get some fresh ideas for new survivals, like making AI less braindead standing still with a minigun. Mind you old survivals were already like that, but it felt worse in new ones(probably because I ended using thermal helmet, I see all the flaws of those survival). 

I don't know, but imagine doing some PvE parkour like Extraction, you must cross the city with some wounded NPC. More RNG less stupid camping with a minigun, less AI using minigun. 

Also weaponized Survivals with good old vehicles, like Kill List event. 

• Like 1

New male and female clothes! 

Fashion punk style (we really want) glitter pants in many shades for example, the glitter mini skirt texture and shade/colour). 

Chains on pants, not too many chains. A good amount like the Zipper leather pants; in many shades/colours and the texture leather/jean style.

Tops/T-shirts! 
You get the idea, we want punk style please and thank you

ps some punk style dresses will be pretty neat too ;)💗

• Like 1

I still want Pirates, just like I have for years.

Galleons, canons, muskets, swords, clothes. Head pirate and a crew, using current hiring systems.

Epic galleon battles at sea, disabling a ship then boarding it and close combat etc.

Half of it's there already with the weapons and some clothes, lots of island outcrops, and Cayo now, which can be scrubbed of modern props and adorned with booty and pieces of eight me hearties. Re-skin the yacht and use the sub driving mechanics etc

Y'ah.

Edit - To be honest, right now, I'd settle for not losing my hat after spawning back in LS after doing a race.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 1

Here's a wishlist, Please, just add some quality music that a lot of people can enjoy, because tbh every radio stations they've added in the past DLCs aren't that great, they're kinda ambigous, for an example, Still Slipping radio, what kind of radio is this? Is this music? Or just a mumble from a schizoprenic patient?

If R* can maybe they can make that custom radio on every platform, like in PC, cause everyone have a different taste yaw see?

Kult fm which i put high hopes in, because Julian Casablancas hosted it, is also another letdown, what kind of music are they're playing? Rap? 60s motown oldies? Or Punk? FFS

If R* wants to add some radio please just make it per genre, and pick the songs that lots of people are familiar with, not some mumble schizophrenic patients music like iFruit, Still Slippin', The Lab, Blonded, LSUR, or even that POS Moodyman from Music Locker

Majority of those radio listeners

Spoiler

tumblr_n9ymtdwhve1r7k95zo1_500.gif

MdlF.gif

I think that we need a Spotify dedicated radio on GTAO, so that we can link our accounts and play our music, to other players to hear too

• YEE 1

I want a criminal business system that works with other players, like a supply and demand system. For example, some players could have a supplier business and other players have the dealer business. But you have to work together. Other players can try to sabotage the deal between 2 players. Out of the 2 players doing the deal, youd have to negotiate. If that player is lowballing you then you can try to sell to other players. That would make the game fresh each time then doing the same old business sells over and over