2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Kirsty

DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

Agent 14

Want this with stealthmode i would gladly give 10 million for it 

1jk950.png

ChaosUndead

Vigilante Mk2

maxresdefault.jpg

Rockett800
Posted (edited)

The Tools of Choice for Rebels & Renegades

Part II

Well, a little over a week later, but I'm back! Yes, it's the continuing saga of a DLC I made up. Last week I focused on weapons that would be commonly seen on the streets of Los Angeles during the late 1950's to early 60s, whereas this week I'm putting my focus on WWII US military issue weaponry. Dubya Dubya Deuce was really the last time the US could view itself as the good guys. On one side we were fighting Hitler's Nazis and on the other we were retaliating against a Japanese surprise attack. Of course, the debate could rage for a very long time on whether we were that good or not, but there's no doubt on public opinion at the time. And you can watch that public opinion steadily drop over the years as we got stuck in the still ongoing Korean war, followed by the horrific uselessness of the Vietnam conflict, and then the seemingly endless fighting in the middle east. No, in comparison to those, we were the white hat cowboy in the 40's, saving a world on the brink of collapse. The war may have ended with one of the most terrifying bangs imaginable, and started a cold arms race that has put the fate of humanity into question, but who doesn't love a cowboy. Here we'll have some of the most famous American designs of all time, two small arms that are still in use worldwide today, arguably the most distinctive battle rifle ever made, and a holdout LMG made for making sure whatever you hit drops and stays down. Much like last week, I've done my best to balance them all around the guns we currently have in game, as well as thought up a scavenger hunt to find them. (Though this weeks is more just for fun)

Colt Government M1911A1

x7hQbmG.jpg

Find me a gun that's more recognizably American as this. There's a reason the cult of John Moses Browning exists, and this gun is a large part of it. During the 1890s, the US government was looking for a new semi auto sidearm to replace their revolvers, and specified they would have no less than a .45, after the rounds man stopping abilities became evident through the use of the Colt Single Action Army. Many designs came forward, and of them only two were in any major contention for the spot, Browning's Colt and a Savage Arms Model 1907 modified for .45. Over the course of two days, each pistol had six thousand rounds fired through a single example. When the guns would get to hot, they were simply dumped into water to cool them down. The Savage design ended the six thousand having experienced thirty seven malfunctions, but the Colt had zero. Formally adopted by the US armed forces in March of 1911, this incredible machine powered it's way through the mud and blood of the great wars trenches, before undergoing a few QOL improvements during the interwar and coming back as the M1911A1 model. This model would have nearly two million produced during the second world war, making it one of the most produced weapons in history. And it's time was not short, continuing to be used as the official US military sidearm well into the 1990s, before being regularly replaced by the Beretta M9. However, it is still in service with the US Navy and the famed Delta Corps, as well as LAPD's SWAT, the FBI and many other police and military forces world wide. The fact the the closest representation to this seemingly eternal design is the wide bodied, red dotted Heavy Pistol is a shame. The 1911, despite its weight, is a rather slim pistol in standard form. That, combined with it's raw power, good accuracy and large aftermarket has made it into one of the more popular concealed carry pistols in the states, something the Heavy Pistol is really not well suited for. In game I picture it as the "Government Pistol" with it functioning as a good, mid-tier damage, high accuracy pistol. While you can load a round into the chamber with a full magazine, I'd say we keep it at it's base seven round capacity. With the cartridge count kept that low, I feel safe in giving it a damage more closely related to the revolvers with a three to four hit kill to the chest at close to mid range, and a fire rate of just two shots per second, similar to the .50 Pistol. Any damage lower than that would have to be offset by a ten round extended mag modification to keep it on par with the other pistols in the game. And while this may not be as well balanced as, say, the S&W from last weeks, I want this weeks list to feel like they might actually shake up the gameplay a bit more.

M3A1 "Grease Gun"

ZuWDmrM.jpg

There was no way this wasn't going to appear on this list. I mean, with a DLC concept based around chop shops and kustom cars, the so called "Grease Gun" was bound to show up. The M3 was made to replace the M1 Thompson, after it became clear the Thompson was just too expensive and too heavy for constant field use. The demand for a replacement would fall onto GM's George Hyde in 1942, and he'd design both 9mm and .45 variants of a new, cheap, automatic submachine gun and starting in 1943 over six hundred thousand .45 models would be produced for the US Military, and around a thousand 9mm models made for the OSS. And just a year later in 1944 a new variant with a series of QoL improvements would be put into production as the M3A1. Only around fifteen thousand M3A1s would be produced by the end of the second world war, with another thirty thousand being produced for the Korean conflict, making this the closest to a non WWII weapon on the list. But the soldiers that handled this weapon quite liked the M3 as it's lower fire rate, pistol cartridge and decent eight pounds weight made it relatively easy to handle for the regular infantry man. And for tank crews, it's small size and portability made it extremely popular, staying in use with vehicle crews up through the 1990s. Delta Force also adopted it as their initial submachine gun due to its impressively quiet suppressed performance. It may not have lasted as long as the 1911, and it may not be as much of a silver screen darling as the Thompson, but I quite like it. Something about it's rugged, simple design fits the aesthetic of the US during the war extremely well. The wooden stock and soft curves of the Thompson looks best when sticking out the windows of a vintage Cadillac. But the M3 just fits well in the hands of the war weary soldier in the passenger seat of a jeep as it bounces it's way through European mud or Pacific heat. In game I picture it as the "Greaser" to fit in line with the R* style of humor. I'd also love to have it manufactured by the in game equivalent of General Motors, but we disappointingly don't have one with the closest being Brute as GMC. Power wise, I've slotted it right into the best of the SMG category. At seven and a half rounds per second and a thirty round box, it would take just about four seconds to empty it's magazine, meaning it would have a just slightly lower fire rate than the CPDW. To compensate, though, it would only take eleven to twelve shots to kill to put it on par with the Gusenberg. (The Gusenberg is technically an LMG in the games code, but as they fire the same round IRL, I figure it works) And while recoil in the game is hardly an issue for any weapon, this should have practically none at high gun skill levels so as to reflect the handling of the real world weapon. For that same purpose, I also believe it should have a unique cocking animation, with the player shown using their finger to manually pull the bolt back and into the cocked position, just like the M3A1. Continuing the unique trend should also be a unique silencer model, with a period correct tan leather wrapped suppressor screwed onto the front.

M1 Garand

gaAs2xE.jpg

I've only typed out the name, and already I can hear an argument about the pronunciation of how to say this battle rifles name. But when you have General Patton himself calling this the "greatest implement of battle ever devised" does it really matter? This famous battle rifle has rang out its famous ping all over the world, seeing service with US troops from the late 30's through the mid 50s before being used now primarily for ceremonial use. Outside of the US it saw massive service with many other militaries, and still sees service in the hands of insurrection fighters world wide, including being used during the Troubles by the IRA alongside their AR18s. Over five million of these battle rifles would eventually be produced, making its way valiantly through both theaters of the war. Firing eight rounds of .30-06 through its en bloc clip this old dog packs a bite to more than match its bark, with a single round being enough to take down your average man sized target with ease. And, of course, it has that famous, melodious ping from the gun ejecting the spent medal clip. Some have tried to claim that ping cost lives on the battlefield, as it clued the enemy into when the shooter was out of ammo, but all accounts I've seen seem to prove that wrong. In the heat of battle, where many around you are armed with the same weapon all firing at once, the ping is quiet in comparison. as much as I love this gun as a symbol of America, there's really not a terribly large amount to say about it. It came, it saw, it conquered. So instead I'll just move on to my imagined in game appearance where I see it as the "Shrewsbury Battle Rifle". Personally, I really want to make this a one to two shot kill on par with the heavy sniper. Without a mounted scope, it would function like a similarly equipped Marksmen Rifle MKII with a long lock on range, moderately high fire rate of just under four rounds per second, and moderate recoil, but all offset by its relatively low eight round clip and slow, unique, reload. Due to its moderate weight and top feed, the character would be shown hugging it tight to the body while pushing in a new clip. I'd also like to see a scope mounted customization with the scope being based off the M1C models, and having a mid range view distance like the stock sniper rifle. If the regular one hit kill proves to over powered, though, I'd recommend lowering it to a three to four hit kill so that against high level players it would require about half the clip to hit the target. No matter that, though, I'd love to see this near perfect battle rifle make its way off the beaches of Normandy and Peleliu and to the urban environment of Los Santos.

M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle

TQ1nKCO.jpg

By even the onset of WWII, the BAR was already an aged relic. Another design by the famed John Browning, this was made for the trench warfare of the Great War and for it's time it was perfect. A machine gun light enough to be carried by a single infantry men, this was among the first of its kind. This is an early ancestor of the Assault Rifle, but instead of a smaller 7.62 or 5.56 it fires the relatively monstrous .30-06 through 20 round detachable box magazines. It was even select fire! However after having been shipped to Europe, General Pershing worried that releasing the rifles for use would be revealing their hand too early, and give Germans the ability to take inspiration so he refused to. This, alongside a slow production cycle for the gun meant that it hardly entered the war by Armistice. Yet we kept using it, training with it through the interwar period. And when the attack on Pearl Harbor occurred, we were now using it as a light machine gun instead of an assault rifle. Instead of selecting through automatic and semi auto, there was slow automatic and fast automatic. And when we went out with it in comparison to the Germans, it was not nearly as impressive. And it would not be long before they unleashed the infamous MG42, making the BAR seem as uselessly antiquated as a muzzleloader. Despite these real life downsides, though, this could be a unique and possibly meta changing LMG as the "Shrewsbury Walking Fire". With it firing the devastating .30-06, this would have an equally devastating three to five hit kill potential and an assault rifle level 500 rounds per minute. (just about 8 rounds per second) This would be balanced out by having some of the most violent recoil in the game, throwing your sight plane off target in under 3 shots. So you'd have an extremely high recoil assault rifle with high LMG damage. In the right, patient hands this could be used in non-explosive PvP to great effect and move it away from just Special Carbine and Combat MG MKIIs.

So I've filled this page enough, I'll stick my scavenger hunt idea underneath a spoiler. And I hope you've found these ideas well thought out, I've been doing an ungodly amount of research into the firearms of the game to balance these!

Spoiler

"The Situations Estimate"

The conspiracy heads around here may have already guessed the nature of this around the map mystery scavenger hunt. You'd first have to finish the "Cold Case" scavenger hunt I wrote out last week. Having done that the next time you log into free roam you'll receive a text message from the same unknown number as before. The mystery benefactor will compliment the last investigation before telling you, cryptically, "Only in the Omega can you find more." For those that haven't completed the collectibles for story mode, the Omega is an alien obsessed hippie you can find in the Grand Senora Desert. This time, it will be much the same. After reading the text you will be given some time to search the Grand Senora for Omega. Omega can spawn in a number of places around the area, such as around the Beam Me Up monument, or up the dirt road just south of the airfield. If the player doesn't find him within a set time frame, a second text will come in asking "Was that too much? That was too much." and his location will become marked on the map. Once approaching his location, Omega will greet the player saying that he was told you would find him. You can then either opt to follow him as he drives to his trailer, or ride with him in the passenger seat of his van. Omega would be driving a new vehicle for the update, a BF Surfer Custom, using a new model to appear more like a stock, traditional VW Microbus, with a bit of Alfa Romeo Romeo styling for good taste. His would appear wearing a livery inspired by The Truth's "Mothership" from San Andreas. Either way you chose, you will be lead to his trailer and garage at the RON alternatives hippie park. Once there you're locked out of his vehicle, and are prompted to go inside Omega's garage. His garage, now it's own unique interior borrowing the story mode one, would be updated with new decorations including pictures of the sunken UFO as well as one of the military craft from about Zancudo. Though, with all the set dressing, the only interactable object is a pin board that you get a zoom in on. The pin board has what appear to be photos of three soldiers dressed in late 1940's or perhaps early 1950's style uniforms. Another set of photos shows the Senora National park, the Paleto Forest, Mount Gordo and Mount Chiliad. More photos of alien craft as well as what appear to be military documents are also attached to the board, and bright red strings criss cross between and amongst them all. After viewing the board and exiting the barn back out into the open world, the player will have search zones at Senora, Paleto and Gordo. Each location will have a set piece, much like the other hunts. In the dunes of the desert the player would find two M1 Helmets and a worn officers peaked cap. At the top of the Mount Gordo trail, the player can find an old army medal and what appears to have been a Government Pistol that was half melted. The Paleto Forests hold the most elaborate of the set pieces, with the rusted hulk of a Canis Crusader Classic, another DLC vehicle, this time based on a Willys M38A1. After finding and inspecting each location, a pinpoint will be placed at the peak of the Mount Chiliad. As you climb to the mountains peak you'll notice the soft buzzing sound of the aliens playing quietly. After reaching the pinpoint the noise will increase, getting louder and more intense before the craft lowers near the mountains peak. From it will fall the three soldiers, seemingly having not aged a day, but dying from the fall upon hitting the ground. After they drop, the craft quickly blasts off into the sky. Inspecting the corpses will start a short cutscene where the player character approaches the bodies before it cuts to the character grabbing a fresh Government Pistol out of the final corpses side holster. With all three weapons in hand, the player will be attacked by FIB agents arriving up the trail in two FIB Grangers. After all eight FIB agents are killed the mission completes. From there, all the weapons are permanently in the players inventory, and could be further modified at Ammunation. The player will also unlock the Mothership livery for their personal Surfer Customs.

Edited by Rockett800

ChaosUndead

Expectations:

dedecb-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screen

01ef97-asrpromo2.png

Reality:

e6c989-1.JPG

e6c989-3.JPG

Voodoo-Hendrix
On 3/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, Rockett800 said:

Colt Government M1911A1

Technically we already have an M1911 in the game in the form of the Heavy Pistol, albeit a heavily customized one.

I wouldn't mind getting an stock one tho.

NightShineDragon

Viper but remade on 1 player please

file-name-bell-ah-1z-viper-wallpapers-5c0c43d362b14.jpg

Rockett800
46 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Technically we already have an M1911 in the game in the form of the Heavy Pistol, albeit a heavily customized one.

I addressed that in the post, expressing that the "Tacti-cool" widebody Heavy Pistol was more than different enough for a traditional Colt 1911.

"The fact the the closest representation to this seemingly eternal design is the wide bodied, red dotted Heavy Pistol is a shame. The 1911, despite its weight, is a rather slim pistol in standard form."

NightShineDragon

mi 28 but remade on 1 player please

28914532.jpg

New Hunter  remade on 1 player please

pv1zs6sRK6c.jpg

ChaosUndead
17 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

honestly, all pistols damage in this game is worse than any game I can think of right now. awful. adding new ones is just a waste.

I'd LOVE new pistols & MKIIing the rest as soon as possible.. IF damage gets a major buff/upgrade.

but we cant win. the second that miracle happens, the crying about them being OP, aka having real life like damage, would ruin them. lol they even did it with the AP pistol which should've gotten MKII like forever ago. ugh

Voodoo-Hendrix
13 minutes ago, ChaosUndead said:

honestly, all pistols damage in this game is worse than any game I can think of right now. awful. adding new ones is just a waste.

I'd LOVE new pistols & MKIIing the rest as soon as possible.. IF damage gets a major buff/upgrade.

but we cant win. the second that miracle happens, the crying about them being OP, aka having real life like damage, would ruin them. lol they even did it with the AP pistol which should've gotten MKII like forever ago. ugh

I have an idea, keep the current damage that pistols currently have (altough an slight buff wouldn't hurt anyone) but turn them all into truly semiautomatic weapons (with obvious exception of the AP Pistol, of course).

What does could mean? That if you press the trigger, you only fire one bullet, which means that you could fire way faster by tapping the trigger button. Think of how the Heavy Revolver/Mk II and the Double Action Revolver work.

IMO, aside from automatic weapons like SMGs and assault rifles, all weapons in the game should work in a semiautomatic fashion.

Here's a video of a mod that kind of shows what I'm talking about (semiautomatic fire, not select fire, although that would be cool too):

MisFit-138

I want more from my crew emblems. For example, the option to cover your entire hood with one, on the tail of an aircraft, or across the side of a van.

éX-Driver

Lowriders par Deux: electric boogaloo

Karin Rebel Custom — Hilux minitruck

Albany Emperor Custom — lowrider ‘78 coupe DeVille

DeClasse Impaler Custom — lowrider ‘67 Impala

Vapid Stanier Donk — Donk Crown Vic

Albany Washington Custom — Town Car lowrider

DeClasse Tahoma/Custom — 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

DeClasse Savanna/Custom — 1963 Chevrolet Impala 4 door

DeClasse La Bomba/Custom — 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline

DeClasse Idaho/Custom/Donk — 1975 Chevrolet Caprice

Albany Broadway/Custom — 1959 Cadillac El Dorado

Willard Remington/Custom — 1971 Buick Riviera

Manta Ray/Custom — Schwinn Stingray bicycle, custom lowrider upgrade. First personal vehicle bicycle with insurance

Introduces new ‘car meet’ interaction menu option. Sets up a 200 yard diameter dome where passive mode is automatically on. People inside cannot damage or touch each other, and people outside cannot damage anyone inside. Thus allowing players to make car meets without worry of being blown up by griefers.

Atomic_DoNkEy

It’d be nice if they just updated what already exists. New vehicles for import export sales as an example. 

Ive always liked the idea of choosing a delivery method for businesses. Pick the one you want to do. Obviously at a cost the easier they are I guess. I know there are ways to circumvent this anyways. I.E. finding a new session if you don’t get the delivery method you want. 

Would just be nice to ba able to choose it rather than having to switch sessions and such...

Agent 14

How about a car editor. Where you can change everything about a car of your choosing? From body to performances.

ChaosUndead

Voodoo-Hendrix

Combat Shotgun

a527c0-enb2016_7_22_18_13_07.jpg

a527c0-enb2016_7_22_18_13_15.jpg

a527c0-enb2016_7_22_18_13_24.jpg

Based on the Franchi SPAS-12

Features:

- Semi automatic fire (tap the trigger button to fire faster).

- 8 round capacity

- Attachments (Flashlight, Grip, Scope)

Images taken from this mod

TonyWantsClubs

Some coupe's. Thats all I want. All these years and the two coupe class cars that we have gotten are the windsors. I need more.

Su-Su-Sussudio

Anything apart from more weaponized and futuristic crap. 

Agent 14
2 hours ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

Anything apart from more weaponized and futuristic crap. 

But weaponized and futuristic crap is what pay for shark cards. Kids don't bother their parents for shark cards to buy regular vehicles. Things like deluxo opressors is what sells. So cockstar will stick to that formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Su-Su-Sussudio
12 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

But weaponized and futuristic crap is what pay for shark cards. Kids don't bother their parents for shark cards to buy regular vehicles. Things like deluxo opressors is what sells. So cockstar will stick to that formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sadly don't we know it, I wonder what hideous creation Rockstar, will add next? At this stage a flying aircraft carrier is a more realistic option than the purple dildo from San Andreas being added.

Gdiddywilson

New nightclub character... the one and only ...

EIU3NDG.jpg

I mean they could literally go ANYWHERE with Mr. Clinton storywise 

Big Molio
On 3/5/2019 at 9:25 PM, Atomic_DoNkEy said:

It’d be nice if they just updated what already exists. New vehicles for import export sales as an example. 

Ive always liked the idea of choosing a delivery method for businesses. Pick the one you want to do. Obviously at a cost the easier they are I guess. I know there are ways to circumvent this anyways. I.E. finding a new session if you don’t get the delivery method you want. 

Would just be nice to ba able to choose it rather than having to switch sessions and such...

If they would just think outside the box a bit. A four-car car transporter trailer or something that meant you could load up with cars for riskier, but more rewarding deliveries. How about cars that you have to fetch that are broken down, so you need the tow truck? Just a bit of variety and depth.

Agent 14
22 minutes ago, Su-Su-Sussudio said:

Sadly don't we know it, I wonder what hideous creation Rockstar, will add next? At this stage a flying aircraft carrier is a more realistic option than the purple dildo from San Andreas being added.

Im sure they're working on that bogdan reskinned submarine that will charge people a million dollars to launch a ballistic missile strike on the lobby that will kill the whole lobby. Don't forget also the 2 million missile launch control that you have to buy as a renovation and the stromberg mark 2 a car that's also a sub and will also be able to fly..

Su-Su-Sussudio
2 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

Don't give them any ideas ;)

TheRandomUser1
Posted (edited)

The ability to use normal vehicles in the Arena Creator. There should also be an empty variation and a normal oval speedway varation of the arena. I want to use that arena for hotring races. 

Edited by TheRandomUser1

hei3enberg
On 2/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, ChaosUndead said:

Vigilante Mk2

The only chance the original one will be put on sale though.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:37 PM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Images taken from this mod

At first wanted to PM you thinking you've moved on PC to play together. Shame.

MisFit-138
Posted (edited)

Vigilante classic, please

je8kRzy.jpg

4f4HUyG.jpgtTI369q.jpg

Edited by MisFit-138

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
On 3/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, Agent 14 said:

How about a car editor. Where you can change everything about a car of your choosing? From body to performances.

Engine types and sounds and rim size with midnight club paint customization and vinyl editor

Agent 14
6 minutes ago, JustAnothaBrickinDaWal said:

Engine types and sounds and rim size with midnight club paint customization and vinyl editor

That too. Id turn the vigero into a proper camaro as it should be if i could edit the headlights lol

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
13 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

That too. Id turn the vigero into a proper camaro as it should be if i could edit the headlights lol

I would turn it into a firebird if there was a grille option