Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,008 visits to this link)

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

Recommended Posts

Dr.Rosenthal
2 hours ago, Swedsson said:

Tell me, what would being able to get married bring to the game? It’d be a very small minority of players that’d use that function in the game and it wouldn’t add any way of making money nor add any missions/objectives to the game. These suggestions are horrible.... And why would you want to get married in a game thats about being a violent criminal anyway?

 

Ok ok I’ll admit getting married is not on my top priorities-list either, I probably wouldn’t do it if that feature existed. My comment was mostly a bad attempt at a cheeky pun.

 

Having said that, role play is a huge part of what makes up GTA. In the early days of GTAO I used to dress my character up in joggers attire and go jog up in the vinewood hills, for completely no reason except it was a bit of fun roleplay. It’s a shame to limit the vision for this game to hold just ”thug life”-stuff. People who play GTA only to ”shoot sh*t up” should go play other games instead.

 

Should they remove BMX’s, because they don’t bring money making opportunities or mission objectives to the game?

Should they not have added character actions? Firework Launcher? Mini-games? That is a discussion for another topic however.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucy_Woooolfe

Just dropping a small wish today:

 

I would like to be able to use the Avenger in contact missions; I don't really need it there, but I like exploring different routes, so this would be just for occasional fun and added variety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bully2comingsoon

Pve for freemode. I want to be able to hop in with randoms without worrying about me car being bombed constantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FerrelSkarab

I would love to own a missle silo in gta v and I have a good name for the dlc it would be called the launch code update.

you would be able to by one off Your bunker’s laptop and you’ll be able to customize it, by what type of missle you can have, to what your silo looks like,etc

To Launch missles you have to do a mission to retrieve a code and any player could steal the code you have.

You can have missles fired at any location on the map.

There would be a special suit to protect you from radiation from a radiated areas after a nuke made a wasteland that would last for 5:00 and the radius would the size of the first treasure hunt area, you would get a lot of money exploring the radiated area and a unique item.

There would be different types of missles you can choose from.

there would be new vehicles.

to launch a missle the player would need the launch code and 10 million and there would be a 30 minute cool down.

a siren would sound and everyone would hear it on the map

you can buy an anti missle trailer.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swedsson
9 hours ago, FerrelSkarab said:

I would love to own a missle silo in gta v and I have a good name for the dlc it would be called the launch code update.

you would be able to by one off Your bunker’s laptop and you’ll be able to customize it, by what type of missle you can have, to what your silo looks like,etc

To Launch missles you have to do a mission to retrieve a code and any player could steal the code you have.

You can have missles fired at any location on the map.

There would be a special suit to protect you from radiation from a radiated areas after a nuke made a wasteland that would last for 5:00 and the radius would the size of the first treasure hunt area, you would get a lot of money exploring the radiated area and a unique item.

There would be different types of missles you can choose from.

there would be new vehicles.

to launch a missle the player would need the launch code and 10 million and there would be a 30 minute cool down.

a siren would sound and everyone would hear it on the map

you can buy an anti missle trailer.

 

 

 

You do know this isn't Fallout right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bully2comingsoon
13 minutes ago, Swedsson said:

You do know this isn't Fallout right?

War never changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14

Am i the only one that would love an alien theme dlc? Laser guns ufos vehicles a flying saucer. Like the one above zancudo airbase. I would definitely love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucy_Woooolfe

^ Looking at those wire suits, the coming DLC certainly does have some alien aspects already

 

Coil Terbyte = X Wing Fighter 👀, making room in my hangar already 

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FerrelSkarab
58 minutes ago, Swedsson said:

You do know this isn't Fallout right?

I know I was using nukes as examples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisFit-138

I have a simple wish today. One that is well within the realm of "easy af to implement". Something that should have landed with bikers. I'm talking about 'Road Rash' races, people.

   We can make motorcycle races but we cant use our melee attacks or assign a bike class. Easy to make, R*. Literally dont have to add anything but access to options we should already have.

   Then later on add rolloerblades so I can play skitchen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
5 hours ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

^ Looking at those wire suits, the coming DLC certainly does have some alien aspects already

 

Coil Terbyte = X Wing Fighter 👀, making room in my hangar already 

Knowing rockstar we'll probably going to need to buy a mothership ufo in order to keep those vehicles in lol another status symbol like the yacht.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CuteFaceJay

For some reason I'd love to see more vanity items in GTAO. Things like paintball guns/paint buckets, Giant dildo's.

With all the crazy wild vehicles that have been added over the past few years I feel like we need some new wacky weapons just for lulz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verbal Soze

I'd be very very very very happee if we could kill all those djs in this update, their music ruined my soul, f*ck them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chainsoar

- Benny's treatment for the Vapid Bullet and/or Bullet classic

- .50 pistol MKII

- Confederate Hellcat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
On 7/2/2018 at 3:49 AM, Prenihility said:

Anyone asking for more militarized/weaponized vehicles. Let alone an AIRCRAFT carrier. Uninstall.

 

The game now needs to go into intelligent mode. Not further going down the rabbit-hole of retard mode with more weaponized vehicles. Start a petition and get DICE's attention for a Battlefield: Los Angeles if you want a bunch of militarized vehicles in LA.

 

Not to mention something i've gone on about for so many times I lost count. What this does to upset not only the balance and nature of the game, but also the playerbase. Making people retreat into private sessions or Public Private sessions through whichever means. And last time I checked, criminals don't own aircraft carriers. Any other common sense I failed to mention? No? I think that covers it.

 

GUYZ, WERZ DAT DETH STAR?! GUNNA GREEN LAZUR SOMEONE FROM SPACE! STAR WARS DLC, GUYZ!

 

C'MON, ROCKSTAR!

 

Seriously, tho. Can't wait to see what kind of gameplay the Nightlife update entails. If it's the usual going to point A and bringing it back to point B supplies for...whatever. It's definitely gone way too redundant. Marine-based DLC. Animals! Underwater exploration! Let's hope! Fingers crossed for that.

What is wrong with asking for weaponized vehicles? They’re practically useful tools in the game and they sell a lot of shark cards for r*. What practically useful would an animal DLC bring to GTA? And if you say that weaponized vehicles don’t belong in GTA well I’d argue that neither do animals really. GTA 5 is the first game to feature animals and what do the animals do? Nothing, they’re useless

 

What I want from DLCs is relevant content

nothing that’s dead on arrival. No new weak pistols or smgs that no one is going to use. No useless businesses like smuggler’s scam. No nerfs to kill off content. Why did they have to nerf heavy revolver mk 2 hollow points into uselessness? And less regular cars because they’re useless as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andacaaopai

This is my DLC idea, it´s not the best idea but since there´s a lot of water in GTA V we could give them some use. 

This is not Bussiness, it´s more like free roam events but joined with cargo source missions giving the players a new, fun and team battle ever seen in GTA Online, even tho this is a profitable way to make money, I don´t recomend doing it Solo also this similar to events don´t spawn in solo public sessions.

What I have in mind is 6 underwater facilities spread in Los Santos and Blaine County each one pricing 2.5 Million GTA$ with free custom design when you buy it, if you want to change you need to pay 250k, no facility it´s better than other all of them will have ups and downs because the cargo spawn will be random

 

How does this Facilities works? They don´t, they are used to store 4 Big Submarines and 15 water vehicles with custom shop where you can upgrade them

 

There will be only 10 Special Cargo Shipments 

 

Rare Lochness Skin - 750k

WW1 Tank - 600k

Nuclear weapons -700k
Old Car - 800k
Famous Ship Part - 850k
Wreck Ship Filled with Gold - 1M
Mammoth DNA - 950k
Oil Barrels - 650k
Alien Egg - 1.05M
WW2 Plane - 650k

 

You can´t source or buy this itens they will appear randomly while you play but not exclusively for you every person who owns a Underwater Facility(and their associates) will receive a call saying that in 10 minutes a Special Cargo will appear in a random location on the map(it can spawn near your facility or not it´s random) you can only pick this items with Big Submarines and since they are big and slow you can spawn them at one of 8 locations arround San Andreas (Free when using during an Special Cargo Event or 100k-300k during free roam) 

 

How Will this work?

This will be a battle for the crates with only one chance of getting it, you lose you can´t reenter the event. The event is easy you pick one of 3 Big Submarines you go underwater and fight for the crates each submarine is diferent depending on it´s type (Ram, Defender, Fighter and Stealth) You can either go there and fight or wait until there´s one left and take the cargo it´s up to you

Please Note You can only steal with the Stealth Class when you have other Big submarine fighting 

 

Can you drive the Submarine? Yes, you also need 4 or more associates to operate it full (depending on the submarine class) + 1 for the Stealth 

 

Stealth Class - A fast submarine equiped with small minigun and torpedo launcher you can activate stealth mode(you become unable to use weapons), comes with anti-torpedo system and a turbo so you can easily escape Bigger Submarines 

Fighter Class - A strong and damage dealer submarine good at steering and fast, comes with anti-torpedo system

Defender Class - The strogest submarine when it comes to take damage, it´s weapons are not the best but when it comes at taking damage this one it´s the best

Ram Class - The Class where you take everything in front, the ram on this submarine it´s his biggest offensive and defensive system

 

Weapons and Anti-Wepons Upgrades for each class

 

Every submarine will come with weapons and anti weapons and the possibility to add more weapons and anti-weapons systems

 

Explanation of whats going to happen before these events

 

When you buy a facility you will be provided with a website to buy submarines each one costing 5M GTA $ 2.5 Stealth everyone will come with weapons and anti weapons but you can upgrade them so they become stronger and faster

After your purchase imagine that an event will happen near LSIA but your facility is near Paleto Bay you can spawn your submarine on the closest Submarine Spawn point or drive it there(during events this ability will be free), all weapon system will be disabled during these 10 min( you and your associates can draw a plan before the fight, you can recognise each submarie by their sizes so it will be easier) after this time every player will be hidden from the others for 2 minutes after this the fight can start

Please note: Each weapon as his own location inside the submarine so try to understand how it works before going for the fight

After the fight if you´re the last submarine alive you can pick the cargo and it will be automatically delivered to your facility, if you die during a fight you can only spawn the submarine after the event or if you leave the current session, you can always try to steal the cargo and try to deliver it but the submarines are slow and everyone will focus you. Ghost organization will not work during this

 

Selling Missions

 

Selling Missions won´t be in a public lobby but instead will be special missions you´ll receive full payment plus 1.5x if played on Hard mode these missions will be as hard as heists and require four players, the rewards for helping your CEO finish this missions will be 10%, payed by SecuroServ, and also in game unlocks

 

Your Special cargo cannot be stolen while inside the facilty

 

Rewards for doing the selling mission

 

Beware the Depths  - GTA $ + LochNess Livery for your Submarines

World War Flashback  - GTA $ + Tradeprice in the new tank

If you fall - GTA $ + Discounts in all weapons (Mk2 included)

Old but Gold - GTA $ + Grotti Esperanza trade price ( Ferrari Dino)

Iceberg Ahead - GTA $ + Livery for all water vehicles

It´s Just Gold - GTA $ + Gold Submarine livery

Recreating the past - GTA $

Oilllllllllll - GTA $ + Discount in all cars

What lies above us - GTA $

Mayday - GTA $ + Tradeprice in the new airplane

 

  

New cars

 

Uranus .- 750k

Euros - 990k

Esperanza (Ferrari Dino)

ZR - 350 - 1.5 M

 

New underwater vehicles

 

Underater Drone - 2.5M

Ram - 5M

Defender -5M

Fighter - 5M

Stealth -5M

 

New airplane 

 

Fire Destroyer - 500k

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sevastokrator

I know this has been said a lot and I know I have posted it and yes it is a pipe dream but I would love the casino 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prenihility
15 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

What is wrong with asking for weaponized vehicles? They’re practically useful tools in the game and they sell a lot of shark cards for r*. What practically useful would an animal DLC bring to GTA? And if you say that weaponized vehicles don’t belong in GTA well I’d argue that neither do animals really. GTA 5 is the first game to feature animals and what do the animals do? Nothing, they’re useless

 

What I want from DLCs is relevant content

nothing that’s dead on arrival. No new weak pistols or smgs that no one is going to use. No useless businesses like smuggler’s scam. No nerfs to kill off content. Why did they have to nerf heavy revolver mk 2 hollow points into uselessness? And less regular cars because they’re useless as well

I think i've pointed out the obvious - for those who don't have enough of a capacity for thinking logically - it's not in theme with the game, the game is already oversaturated by weaponized vehicles. Those are the biggest ones. It's a gimmick. I think that's a good point, it probably does sell shark cards. But to who? And at what COST?! The immature, retarded portion of the playerbase who also want new GUNZ! The "tools" you mention only ruin the game, cause chaff amongst the playerbase. We already have enough tools for use in the game. Case and point, the Cargobob. It's an investment. It helps you make money; Import/Export is a great example. The Khanjali? It's a cool tank. Whoopty-f*cking-doo. Doesn't do sh*t. On either of my characters. It's a giant weaponized paperweight. I occasionally pull it out during missions to change things up a bit. Errr... useful? No. Unless i'm missing something. But this is really beating a dead horse at this point. And the fact that you have to ask and seem clearly perplexed by why/how animals would be useful. "Use your imagination" might be a good answer? It would open up new gameplay entirely. Hunting is one that springs to mind right away. Straight from single player. It would add an entirely new layer and dynamic of gameplay. A totally different playstyle compared to "pick up stuff" - "bring stuff here" that we've had for a long, long time.

 

And as for Smuggler's Run? Not sure how it's a scam, but it adds fantastic aerial gameplay for those who love flying. It definitely fulfills that requirement. Plus... at $40K per mission with 4 Org members? And if they have any sort of skill? That's a consistent 40K with no cooldown every several minutes. VS the Bunker's Passive income of 1K per minute. VS Import/Export's CONSISTENT income of $320K per 50 minutes. It stomps even I/E, which is simply the best business to own at that rate.    

 

 

6 hours ago, Sevastokrator said:

I know this has been said a lot and I know I have posted it and yes it is a pipe dream but I would love the casino 

Yeah, there's another potential for different gameplay. Because you're sure as sh*t not gonna get it from an aircraft carrier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Verbal Soze

I wish i could chose the theme of the nightclub, it could mainstream club with djs, or a jazz club with some jazz band or some underground rock club like tequila la la, but i guess it's not happening now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kasaa

Being able to roll/fold sleeves. And a big one: More wheel options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sleepwalk1980
On 7/18/2018 at 4:34 PM, MisFit-138 said:

We can make motorcycle races but we cant use our melee attacks or assign a bike class.

 

Make a transform race.

Place the transform CP of the bike you want everyone to use just after the starting grid.

Set to GTA mode.

 

Voila. Your very own melee motorcycle race with everyone on the right bike.

 

Getting poeple to play user created content is a different matter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
4 hours ago, Prenihility said:

 

And as for Smuggler's Run? Not sure how it's a scam, but it adds fantastic aerial gameplay for those who love flying. It definitely fulfills that requirement. Plus... at $40K per mission with 4 Org members? And if they have any sort of skill? That's a consistent 40K with no cooldown every several minutes. VS the Bunker's Passive income of 1K per minute. VS Import/Export's CONSISTENT income of $320K per 50 minutes. It stomps even I/E, which is simply the best business to own at that rate.    

 

 

Yeah, there's another potential for different gameplay. Because you're sure as sh*t not gonna get it from an aircraft carrier.

 

In the current state of game, weaponized vehicles are the most useful tools they’ve added for both and moving around the map

 

Why can’t you get gameplay out of an aircraft carrier? Use your imagination

 

And smugglers run is a scam because it requires 4 players to be effective but the assiocates don’t get paid sh*t. Everyone is better of doing solo friendly businesses instead of trying to run smugglers run

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

Moved

Edited by White Shark
Moved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prenihility
9 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

 

In the current state of game, weaponized vehicles are the most useful tools they’ve added for both and moving around the map

 

Why can’t you get gameplay out of an aircraft carrier? Use your imagination

 

And smugglers run is a scam because it requires 4 players to be effective but the assiocates don’t get paid sh*t. Everyone is better of doing solo friendly businesses instead of trying to run smugglers run

 

Weaponized vehicles are the most useful tool for what? Wtf is "both"? omfg... the blanket statements.

 

Yeah, a sorry attempt at a witty response using what I said isn't gonna work here. You can't come up with an argument as to why a dumbass aircraft carrier would add a new layer of gameplay to the game. 🤣 And it's funny. I rationalized how and why animals work in-game. You on the other hand didn't say anything. Because now you're pulling at straws.

 

Smuggler's Run Requires 4 players to be effective? That's why it's a scam? Associates get paid a periodic fee and it goes higher for every run you've gone. Cumulatively across all work. Do you not know how the mechanic works? Everyone is better off doing solo friendly businesses (whatever that means) instead of Smuggler's Run? Ok. Blanket Statement #2. This is like that guy asking for guns all over again. Oh, man. What a waste of time. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
16 minutes ago, Prenihility said:

Weaponized vehicles are the most useful tool for what? Wtf is "both"? omfg... the blanket statements.

 

Yeah, a sorry attempt at a witty response using what I said isn't gonna work here. You can't come up with an argument as to why a dumbass aircraft carrier would add a new layer of gameplay to the game. 🤣 And it's funny. I rationalized how and why animals work in-game. You on the other hand didn't say anything. Because now you're pulling at straws.

 

Smuggler's Run Requires 4 players to be effective? That's why it's a scam? Associates get paid a periodic fee and it goes higher for every run you've gone. Cumulatively across all work. Do you not know how the mechanic works? Everyone is better off doing solo friendly businesses (whatever that means) instead of Smuggler's Run? Ok. Blanket Statement #2. This is like that guy asking for guns all over again. Oh, man. What a waste of time. 🤣

 

1. I meant to say both for combat and moving around the map but I was on a train writing on my phone so I was distracted and made a little mistake there

 

2. We need to get some common ground here. How do you define a layer of gameplay? anyway, the way I see the aircraft carrier being used: More storage for personal aircraft (a much requested feature), storing personal watercraft and customizing them

and being a base for some kind of a naval operation or business, with well made military missions, more than just being a delivery guy. Sneak around an enemy aircraft carrier planting bombs, maybe with a new creative minigame for installing the bomb and putting all the wires and such correctly? And of course, the aircraft carrier is a much more logical addition to the game than animal. It would sell more shark cards for r* and it would probably be easier to implement as well. Implementing random wandering animals to every gta online lobby could cause huge performance issues. You also have to ask yourself, how would the animals be practically useful? Ok hunting but what does hunting do? How much money do we earn? Is it more than just simply "fun". Things that are put into the game also have to have a strategic value so to speak. Some people want gameplay that actually helps them advance through the game

 

3. Here is where you show huge ignorance and lack of basic game knowledge. You clearly don't know anything about making money in this game

the assiocate periodic wages suck ass. it's like what, 10k max every 10 minutes? So that's 60k per hour, absolutely pathetic

playing smugglers run as an assiocate or as a lone CEO is a waste of time. It doesn't earn you enough money to be worthwhile

You could make 100k solo by playing import/export (a solo friendly business I was talking about) source a high-end car, sell it for 80k profit and do a VIP work to make 20k

actually I'm bad at explaining so I'd recommend you to just watch a few videos and read a few guides. I'll give you recommendations

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prenihility
2 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

 

1. I meant to say both for combat and moving around the map but I was on a train writing on my phone so I was distracted and made a little mistake there

 

2. We need to get some common ground here. How do you define a layer of gameplay? anyway, the way I see the aircraft carrier being used: More storage for personal aircraft (a much requested feature), storing personal watercraft and customizing them

and being a base for some kind of a naval operation or business, with well made military missions, more than just being a delivery guy. Sneak around an enemy aircraft carrier planting bombs, maybe with a new creative minigame for installing the bomb and putting all the wires and such correctly? And of course, the aircraft carrier is a much more logical addition to the game than animal. It would sell more shark cards for r* and it would probably be easier to implement as well. Implementing random wandering animals to every gta online lobby could cause huge performance issues. You also have to ask yourself, how would the animals be practically useful? Ok hunting but what does hunting do? How much money do we earn? Is it more than just simply "fun". Things that are put into the game also have to have a strategic value so to speak. Some people want gameplay that actually helps them advance through the game

 

3. Here is where you show huge ignorance and lack of basic game knowledge. You clearly don't know anything about making money in this game

the assiocate periodic wages suck ass. it's like what, 10k max every 10 minutes? So that's 60k per hour, absolutely pathetic

playing smugglers run as an assiocate or as a lone CEO is a waste of time. It doesn't earn you enough money to be worthwhile

You could make 100k solo by playing import/export (a solo friendly business I was talking about) source a high-end car, sell it for 80k profit and do a VIP work to make 20k

actually I'm bad at explaining so I'd recommend you to just watch a few videos and read a few guides. I'll give you recommendations

 

 

 

Quote

 

We already have vehicles to get around the map with... We don't have enough? We already have weaponized vehicles. A lot of them. We don't have enough?

 

I already made an example of the Khanjali and how completely and TOTALLY useless it is. You keep throwing around the word "practical" i'm starting to think you don't know what the f*ck you're saying. The Buzzard is practical. I call it the "workhorse helicopter/aircraft" for a reason. Because it's so dynamic. It's small, it can land in many places. It has solid firepower if needed. It carries you and three other people. It gets the JOB DONE. You're not making a SINGLE argument for practicality here at all, guy. You're just saying things for the sake of saying things because you don't like me sh*tting on your PlaySkool/Fisher Price GTA dreams.

 

Rhetoric that's a waste of my f*cking time #2. An aircraft carrier is more logical than animals? Which if i'm not mistaken were promised to be a part of online when the game was launching on PS3/360. They were in single player. And once again, I have to go into details here because you clearly don't get the memo. Anything and everything (almost) would be in-theme in this game. And SHOULD BE. We have air freight, we have car importing and exporting businesses. We're going to have night clubs; we have yet to see what kind of gameplay that entails. Animals would probably go something like this: Naval-based; You tag sharks to be processed/taken in for some illegal shark cartilage trade? This could include other aquatic animals. Land based animals? Easy. Hunting, gathering animal material. Selling. Instead of playing package delivery boy. This is the different dynamic/layer of gameplay i'm talking about. The little mystery quest for the golden revolver? Yeah, that was a huge breath of fresh air! Guess WHY?! Because it entails that different dynamic of gameplay that is much needed. It's almost alien compared to what we're doing now. We need more of that. So there you have it. Me, once again, pointing out the obvious. Since 2005. And the aircraft carrier, how it works in with naval vehicle modification and perhaps aquatic animal-related content? That's about the only positive I can think of. And i'm sure this wouldn't be an ACTUAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Just a water-based MOC or Avenger. NOT THE f*ckING USS NIMITZ. Like the ACTUAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER from the Humane Labs Raid?! 🤣 If you're honestly suggesting something like that, then you must actually be retarded. I was being conservative here. And i'm not sure why you're asking how much money we would earn? I don't know? Rockstar would figure it out? 😑

 

Rhetoric that's a waste of my f*cking time #3. YYYyyyyeah-NO. I've made 529,000,000 $GTA so far and I think that's pretty good, no? 🤣 'Knowing anything about making money' in this game is the most high-larious statement you could possibly make. And one of the best ways you can make an ASS of yourself, to sound like Trevor. Playing as an associate for any business really.. is a waste of time. It's just SOME reward for participating in your CEOs activities. It's a nice little thing, but you're talking like it's a primary source of GTA income for some. Seriously, dude. I would just stop at this point... j-just... just, stop. I play EVE online... 🤣 And learning to play that 9 years ago and comparing it to learning CAD software, I can honestly say I don't know what's more difficult.

 

🤣

 

Listen, a NAVAL operations center? Adding underwater exploration-based gameplay? Or something related to marine animals at least? AT LEAST the former? Looking for buried treasure all across the ocean floor? With something like/based off of the stealth boat from Tomorrow Never Dies? A little bigger with some of the functionality you mentioned like a boat customization bay? Sure.

 

article-2005464-0CA0FEB500000578-484_634

a

 

But THIS?

 

USS-Nimitz-50-years-old.jpg?fit=621,414&

 

Dude... Grow up.

 

 

 

Edited by Prenihility

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
4 minutes ago, Prenihility said:

 

We already have vehicles to get around the map with... We don't have enough? We already have weaponized vehicles. A lot of them. We don't have enough?

 

I already made an example of the Khanjali and how completely and TOTALLY useless it is. You keep throwing around the word "practical" i'm starting to think you don't know what the f*ck you're saying. The Buzzard is practical. I call it the "workhorse helicopter/aircraft" for a reason. Because it's so dynamic. It's small, it can land in many places. It has solid firepower if needed. It carries you and three other people. It gets the JOB DONE. You're not making a SINGLE argument for practicality here at all, guy. You're just saying things for the sake of saying things because you don't like me sh*tting on your PlaySkool/Fisher Price GTA dreams.

 

Rhetoric that's a waste of my f*cking time #2. An aircraft carrier is more logical than animals? Which if i'm not mistaken were promised to be a part of online when the game was launching on PS3/360. They were in single player. And once again, I have to go into details here because you clearly don't get the memo. Anything and everything (almost) would be in-theme in this game. And SHOULD BE. We have air freight, we have car importing and exporting businesses. We're going to have night clubs; we have yet to see what kind of gameplay that entails. Animals would probably go something like this: Naval-based; You tag sharks to be processed/taken in for some illegal shark cartilage trade? This could include other aquatic animals. Land based animals? Easy. Hunting, gathering animal material. Selling. Instead of playing package delivery boy. This is the different dynamic/layer of gameplay i'm talking about. The little mystery quest for the golden revolver? Yeah, that was a huge breath of fresh air! Guess WHY?! Because it entails that different dynamic of gameplay that is much needed. It's almost alien compared to what we're doing now. We need more of that. So there you have it. Me, once again, pointing out the obvious. Since 2005. And the aircraft carrier, how it works in with naval vehicle modification and perhaps aquatic animal-related content? That's about the only positive I can think of. And i'm sure this wouldn't be an ACTUAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Just a water-based MOC or Avenger. NOT THE f*ckING USS NIMITZ. Like the ACTUAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER from the Humane Labs Raid?! 🤣 If you're honestly suggesting something like that, then you must actually be retarded. I was being conservative here. And i'm not sure why you're asking how much money we would earn? I don't know? Rockstar would figure it out? 😑

 

Rhetoric that's a waste of my f*cking time #3. YYYyyyyeah-NO. I've made 529,000,000 $GTA so far and I think that's pretty good, no? 🤣 'Knowing anything about making money' in this game is the most high-larious statement you could possibly make. And one of the best ways you can make an ASS of yourself, to sound like Trevor. Playing as an associate for any business really.. is a waste of time. It's just SOME reward for participating in your CEOs activities. It's a nice little thing, but you're talking like it's a primary source of GTA income for some. Seriously, dude. I would just stop at this point... j-just... just, stop. I play EVE online... 🤣 And learning to play that 9 years ago and comparing it to learning CAD software, I can honestly say I don't know what's more difficult.

 

🤣

 

Listen, a NAVAL operations center? Adding underwater exploration-based gameplay? Or something related to marine animals at least? AT LEAST the former? Looking for buried treasure all across the ocean floor? With something like/based off of the stealth boat from Tomorrow Never Dies? A little bigger with some of the functionality you mentioned like a boat customization bay? Sure.

 

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/images/0118_StealthBoat_WIP_04.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/jamesbond/images/5/5c/Stealth_Boat_Model.png/revision/latest?cb=20121017195022

 

But THIS?

 

https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/USS_Nimitz.jpg

 

Dude... Grow up.

 

 

 

long post so short answer

 

I give up on arguing

agree with some good points here like the animal material things and ocean treasures

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xwinkx_girlYakuza

If R* would just add some blood thirsty great white sharks that likes to hang around our yacht area I'd be so happy :pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.