2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

DLC Ideas Wishlist Topic

ChaosUndead

5b4604-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83

Rockett800
Posted (edited)

GTA Online: Rebels and Renegades

Fair Warning here, Fellas. This one's gonna be long. So, TL;DR: Hot Rods and Heroin

Rebels and Renegades is gonna pull LS back in time, back to the so called “Fabulous Fifties” and its here to smash those rose tinted glasses right into some hipster eyes. See, the Fifties had a dark side. A side of blood stained chrome bumpers and Zip guns. Of hopped up teens plunging ivory handled knives into bowling shirt clad backs.

One could almost think of this as Bikers II, in terms of content. We’re back to pulling on our leathers and getting em bloody. Much as Bikers was an entry level, cheaper version of FAFF’s crate system and an introduction to the production bar that would be seen again with gunrunning, R&R could be seen as the cheaper alternative to I/E as well as an introduction to a new mechanic for selling drugs.

Our main new Business model is the simple Chop Shop, these will be dotted around the map, from the rundown alleys in the dying industrial east side to unassuming garage doors up in Paleto. You won’t be going after hypercars here, rather you’re chasing street gang’s lowriders and kustoms, maybe a few import street racers as well. Or go the semi legal route and source some rusting hulks hiding in Blaine County barns and abandoned in quiet LS alleys. You’d be surprised how much Mirror Park hipsters will pay for rusted steel. Get those wheels behind closed garage doors and the magic begins, You’ll have to wait a little while for your mechanics to work on the barn finds, but if you’re willing to get your hands dirty you’ll find a new customization interface to speed things along for a cost. This also extends to any damage on the stolen vehicles you’re carrying in. If you’re not in the mood to sit under old steel though you can just wait a little while for them to finish.

These rides will be resprayed and fitted with stolen plates at extra cost by you’re mechanics if you choose not to customize them in house. Once they’re done you have a few options. Certain cars will be able to be taken home by the player as personal vehicles, but you’ll be eating the profits and paying a little extra for it. This could be seen as worth it though, with some of the rarer, more expensive barn finds and kustoms. Or you can sell. If you sell you can either take the risk of driving the cars straight to the buyers. This’ll put you on the map to other players, however, and may attract police or gang attention. Or you can load ‘em into a trailer. While this would keep you safe from NPCs and players wouldn’t see you as transporting goods, the truck won’t be as quick. And while you won’t be being shot at as much if at all, if you wreck the trailer you risk wrecking the car inside it. Your choice, Baby.

(I’m trying to be realistic with this next 'extra purchase' part, R* isn’t gonna give us anything for free when it comes to business. Doomsday proved that much with it’s Facility)

With the optional purchase of a meeting room add on for the Chop Shop you’ll gain access to another seedy part of the underbelly of paradise, the drug trade. A briefcase full of Heroin or a Bale of weed can get you some good cash if you sell it right. You could buy the bulk from some contacts from Little Seoul, Sandy Shores, and a few other places or you could steal them from dealers such as Ballas, Vagos and Aztecas. The theft option can be consolidated with the cars, where you aim to get the dealers rides when they're loaded up. This will cost more to source, as contacts won’t be willing to give up that information as easily. You also have a chance of this happening even without the meeting room though, if you get lucky during a car theft.

Once the goods are at the shop the new selling mechanic comes in. You won’t be selling in bulk like you would with the other businesses. This time you’re piecing it out, We’ll have the stuff loaded in the specified, list chosen, trunk of a car or truck and you'll be driving between a number of locations around LS or Blaine county. Meetings from Vinewood back alleys to the LS river to the quiet apartment blocks in Chamberlain. At each stop you’ll have to get out, pop the trunk, and let the NPCs there inspect and pay for some goods. There’s a chance they may try to screw you, in which case you’ll be beating the cash from them. There’s a chance of surprise raids from Police or rival gangs that you’ll have to deal with. The buyer’s may take you to a different spot for safety or can be late to the deal, you’ll have to plan accordingly there. But that’s not as much of a problem, as the radar will be scrambled for you most times. You’ll be off other players maps, but they’ll be off yours as well. So keep those peepers open, Jack. If you’re unlucky though, the scrambler won’t work. You’ll be shown on the map, but only be shown as selling when you’re actively making a deal. You can either try to peddle of more at each stop and make a bit less or take a risk and make the most money by going to every stop. Again, your choice there Baby.

Outside of the business world you’ll be thrown some new chariots of yesteryear and some newer machines to agitate the dirt with. You’ll also get some new customization for these and few select older cars through an optional purchase within the Chop Shop, similar to that of the Biker’s garage. While you won’t be locked from customizing your new licks completely without one, you will be locked out of certain extra options. The new rides would include, but not be limited to: A T-Bucket style Vapid Rod, done in full vintage style. A new full custom variant of the Vapid Peyote with a shortened wheelbase and full customization support. An updated Gauntlet based on the new Challenger Demons and a Brand new 2018 Vigero SS would be included to stick it to the Dominator GTX. And you’ll find new options to further modify the stance, body, interior and the full list of rims from Benny on all the new cars alongside a few older cherries such as the recently released Hustler, Hermes, Ellie, and more through the new Chop Shop interface. Again, through extra optional purchase.

High Pompadours and Jelly Rolls will now be available to spruce up the fella’s heads, with the Gals being able to doll themselves up with some victory rolls alongside their own long Pomps. New double riders with popped collars, some pegged jeans and peaked caps will help those who lean more BRMC over Lost. Bowling shirts and Zoot suits for the more Kustom minded and new sweaters and berets for the intellectual Beatnik bandits alongside other clothing so vintage mirror park might drown in drool.

New firepower will also be hitting the streets including the battle proven .45 Grease Gun SMG, the easily concealable 6 Shot .38 Revolver. For those in need of serious power, the .30-06 Garand to end battles with a ping, or the same caliber full auto beast that is the Browning Automatic Rifle.

New street race mechanics would be added for some more free roam fun, as well as some new Drag racing styled events.

So get ready to make the scene, Daddy-o. We’re gonna shake L.S. to it’s core.

Oh and also Louvers on everything.
Edited by Rockett800

viewbob

i will end my life if they dont add a peel p50

KazzMajol
If I could wish, I'd want to be able to play games such as tennis without having to wait in a boring lobby to do so, and then be able to sit down by a table and sip on a drink and make bets while watching my friends play tennis.

That would be kick-ass! I love the tennis mini-game, except when it's real laggy and glitchy. Obviously, this would never work, though, because it would only be a matter of time before somebody Orbital Cannon obliterates the court, or rolls up in a tank or something, but maybe they could make it like you go inside the sports center or something.

Prenihility
Posted (edited)

Me and a crew member decided to go into the mining shaft by great Chaparral. Things like that are cool. Which leads me to what i've been saying for months. More PvE. Some more exploration based PVE. Just doing that little quest for the Revolver when Doomsday came out was so awesome. Even though it was a pretty mundane thing? Why? Because it covers a basic, logical aspect of open world game design. One which this game hasn't used in Online since it came out.

Such a shame. More exploration. The ocean is a good place to start. Ocean DLC. Marine animals.

@ChaosUndead And on that note. Yes. Another thing i've been aching for. Martial Arts DLC, paying tribute to San Andreas. Rockstar are clearly good at character animations, as seen by Actions from the Interaction Menu. More complex melee moves. Martial Arts weapons like a Katana. I'm tired of getting my ass kicked at Tequila La's for that Coke source mission. It's just stupid at this point.

Edited by Prenihility

Voodoo-Hendrix

5b4604-%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83

While you were tryharding, I studied the blade.

Dr.Rosenthal

If I could wish, I'd want to be able to play games such as tennis without having to wait in a boring lobby to do so, and then be able to sit down by a table and sip on a drink and make bets while watching my friends play tennis.

That would be kick-ass! I love the tennis mini-game, except when it's real laggy and glitchy. Obviously, this would never work, though, because it would only be a matter of time before somebody Orbital Cannon obliterates the court, or rolls up in a tank or something, but maybe they could make it like you go inside the sports center or something.

Yeah, I wish theyd open up the Country Clubs with more activities beside the ones that are already there. Make players stay in session while loading in, like loading into ones office or apartment, and voila, youd be safe from orbital strikes and jet divebombers. Stroll around inside there, have a drink, go for a swim in the pool or lay down on a sunchair and work on that tan (though I wouldnt care if you never would get that tan but just being able to lie down by the pool would be.. cool?).

Get up, walk over to the tennis courts and go for a match.. Ideally one would be able to go down to the beach as well but that wouldnt work obviously. I dont know, Im not a developer. Just a dreamer.

Either way - more social activities. And nightlife.

REXX

Yeah, I wish theyd open up the Country Clubs with more activities beside the ones that are already there. Make players stay in session while loading in, like loading into ones office or apartment, and voila, youd be safe from orbital strikes and jet divebombers.

And they have proven they can do this with Darts in Clubhouses :D

Voodoo-Hendrix

^yep, it would be cool if we're be able to play darts, arm wrestling and even the shooting range in Freemode.

It's kind of dumb having to leave a lobby for those activities.

Flyin_Japman

You all know I want a Gang related DLC. Throwback to San Andreas.

And a Mobile AA tank. c:

AndyC-M

as an add on to my previous post in this topic about vehicles

seeing as the gauntlet is my favourite vehicle (my main character has 3 and my second character has 1) id like to see a 'demon' conversion kit, including, wide arches, bonnet vent, boot lip spoiler and lowered some more.

Piro
Posted (edited)

Plz can we have good outfits for once? no meme clothes, no bigness masks, no big jaws, tight jeans, Something that isn't made for 14y old CoD kids?

- How about better suits, shirts, vests and ties

Saul_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqejZIJAt9PEOrlPg-p

and outfits from movies

scarwpin-cl1-sujkt2-psq.jpg

and outfits from movies:

Norm-482cdaafa4119-Die%2BHard_%2BWith%2B

dexter-kill-outfit-dexters-kill-outfit-b

Star%20Wars%20Han%20Solo%20Leather%20Ves

0e4a183c7a3370d347aacecc26f34fa326_675_4

Clint-Triptych.2.jpg

3b36a3dffdb68ea02af874818ca48588.jpg

N5EoFwC.pngu8uuL4x.png

z4tkgpiohucyxnqlo1gg.jpg

axs3ovvkzv64ncyqm32i.jpg

uluf5fgdug8rrggiz8oy.jpg

aermxqihtvq6sejwnt9z.jpg

pd2npvqodtiqltm0j3hb.jpg

yy1pwb8mje1lf3i6yk6d.jpg

-Beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-23838

697229f74287b595bd2f71daec198142.jpg

and older games:

20080428170458.jpg

Accessories:

271556-8ball.jpg

fear-and-loathing-wallpaper-20.jpg

bc8fcdeb-6034-4b87-b53a-d4e20b03c099.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

s3Ck93U.png

also:

- new parachutes

- new flare colors

- new HL hud for aircrafts

- new phones, new ring tones, new themes

- glide suits

- paintball guns

- crossbows/nailguns/harpoonguns

- my little friend from Scarface

- more outfits space

- more hangar space (or ability to buy another one)

To add to that:

If they RLY want to add silly stuff at least make it good ok?

I want functional outfits that actually give you something for wearing them. Something like those glowing Tron suits but you know... cooler and actually useful.

- Stronger punches when you wear boxing gloves (+new boxing animations). Or simply Baseball mk2 that has a small chance to send people flying (like that perk in fallout4)

- Exo suit that makes you super strong (but you can't use weapons when you wear it) and it lets you go off-radar for lets say... 15-30s (with 1-2min recharge time). But it works only if you are on foot

exo_suit.png

- Chicken suits with new running animations

mqdefault.jpg

- Ghost Raider helmet (if you go underwater it turns off, if its raining it starts to smoke)

tumblr_odpdk4CqNG1so8xfgo1_500.gif

Edited by Piro

Dr.Rosenthal

Wingsuits for basejumping.

Prenihility

COME ON! I'm still vouching for a Finesse update.

The Comet SR always has a white stitching colour to it... LAAAAME!

Never matches the exterior colour. Why, why, WHY do you do things like this, Rockstar?

gta111

more INTERIORS also actions like, sitting on random benches chairs porches etc. dancing, laying on the beach, also more cars from specific brands and not oddball or one off cars either, like more honda, more audi, more wv, less saints row type goofy bs, also more clothing like stuff you see npcs wearing

NT2YIELD

Why cant you call a Limo like a Taxi? Just slightly more expensive?

Guicks

they niggas need to add Bugatti chinron

Voodoo-Hendrix

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Nero

Commander S
Posted (edited)

New feature: "Impassive Mode" - no matter what happens in Freemode, you just don't react to it at all. :bored:

:colgate:

Edited by Commander S

Prenihility

LOL. The Ebonics is REAL!

UNGGG! But yeah, it's already there.

ChaosUndead

MKII Advanced Rifle, AP Pistol, and the rest of SMG's.

and there better not be ONE downgrade. enough weapons are ruined already.

Rockett800

Not sure about an AP pistol MKII, never been a fan of it's looks myself. And it's really just an SMG, not sure why it's not with them. But yes to the MKII SMG's. Not sure how we still don't have a P90. And having the Gusenberg MKII be a full M1928 with the vertical foregrip and a 100 round drum would be perfect. Could even give it low power shotgun shells as an option, something that was actually marketed as Riot Cartridges. Put the specialty ammo in stick mags for the original look

Dr.Rosenthal

[...] having the Gusenberg MKII be a full M1928 with the vertical foregrip and a 100 round drum would be perfect.

Yes! Really, there should be vertical grips for all weapons. I don't understand what's the point of the advanced grips, they just look f-n ugly. Weapons with RIS should have proper vertical grips. Looks badass and would probably work better also (if realism was a thing).

maxresdefault.jpg

ChaosUndead

[...] having the Gusenberg MKII be a full M1928 with the vertical foregrip and a 100 round drum would be perfect.

Yes! Really, there should be vertical grips for all weapons. I don't understand what's the point of the advanced grips, they just look f-n ugly. Weapons with RIS should have proper vertical grips. Looks badass and would probably work better also (if realism was a thing).

maxresdefault.jpg

at least they should've added different grips to the MKII weapons menu.

22d632-MP4.jpg

dc7dad-%E6%90%9C%E7%8B%97%E6%88%AA%E5%9B

Tye_Gordon_007
Posted (edited)

Well they closed my Topic on the forum post i opened up, i suspect it was Mach1bud (staff), im assuming he suggested to place it on here but i honestly think im gonna post it on here and on the wishlist thread since it makes sense to do so. Im new so oh well so here i go.

Yeps, I said it, why are ya sleeping?. Now ya may be wondering "Tye what DLC are you referring to?" well, now here's what i'm referring to, NON-other then

That's right---->

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

YESS!!! TUNERS AND OUTLAWS!, i swear, if i was CEO the moment my fans requested this? this would've been out by 2017, from he start. The Fate of almost every business, depends on whether you give the quality and quantity that the customers and fans are requesting. People are literally giving you the GOLDEN ticket to the land of Gold, milk and honey, why wouldn't ya give what the community is requesting, honestly its an express ticket to destruction in not taking this DLC Concept. And lets be Honest here, Rockstar is Almost ALL ... "ABOUT THE CARS", that's why so many players play it. Lets be honest people LOVE cars, that's why there's more cars then people in this world. Im not saying to give us a DLC update exactly on "tuners and outlaws" (tho its preferable), but an update giving almost the exact events and features listed on the T&O petition (which ill get on with it later). What GTA-Wise Guy did was give you A suit-case with 5 million Dollars plus for free basically, not taking this is a no-brainer. Now Here's the petition --->

gta-5-tuners-and-outlaws-petition.png​

It has 38,865 signatures/15,000. so what does this tell you? this speaks in and of itself. Oh BTW this isn't the correct amount actually, right now (at this moment) its at 73,599 thousand signatures, and increasing. I literally came out of my way to come tell ya this since no one will. Non of the DLC`s that we have been told that are coming in the future has nothing to do with this one, which is why i say "ya are sleeping". This is a dream many people have been wishing for, bikers have far-less signatures then this and ya have fulfilled the petition, so i ask if ya can at-least!! fulfill this one last one. Thank you Rockstar and no Disrespect is meant. Your people have asked for this and im just pushing it forward, until this isn't released i and im sure many shall not rest, please fulfill our petition ...

Sincerly,

Tye_Gordon_007

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Tye_Gordon_007

hei3enberg
Posted (edited)

^ What's the story behind linking tuners & outlaws? I just can't find the connection. Illegal street racing? Well, we have impromptu races. Regular races are in game but nobody actually bothers to play them. And the thing about registering as Wheelman/ Police sergeant looks incredibly stupid, especially given this part:

Each player not registered as police has a bounty. This bounty works on a cycle and refreshes every 24 hours that starts to countdown from the moment they first enter an online session. This bounty rises ever so slowly for crimes such as speeding, damage to state and general criminal activity whereas, killing other players, destroying their property and gaining wanted levels will increase your bounty significantly, though it will decrease slowly over time or while you're in an apartment

These are groundbreaking changes and given the state of the game, this is impossible to implement with all the weaponized vehicles around without either starting WW 3 or looking absolutely, ridiculously stupid when police sergeant is fighting with an outlaw in a god damn Hydra.

Edited by hei3enberg

Tye_Gordon_007

^ What's the story behind linking tuners & outlaws? I just can't find the connection. Illegal street racing? Well, we have impromptu races. Regular races are in game but nobody actually bothers to play them. And the thing about registering as Wheelman/ Police sergeant looks incredibly stupid, especially given this part:

Each player not registered as police has a bounty. This bounty works on a cycle and refreshes every 24 hours that starts to countdown from the moment they first enter an online session. This bounty rises ever so slowly for crimes such as speeding, damage to state and general criminal activity whereas, killing other players, destroying their property and gaining wanted levels will increase your bounty significantly, though it will decrease slowly over time or while you're in an apartment

These are groundbreaking changes and given the state of the game, this is impossible to implement with all the weaponized vehicles around without either starting WW 3 or looking absolutely, ridiculously stupid when police sergeant is fighting with an outlaw in a god damn Hydra.

we have impromptu races. Regular races are in game but nobody actually bothers to play them " because its not mainstream and theres not much a hype on it as opposed to a DLC.

Now as for being a wheelman/police seargeant i think its pretty cool, its like cops and crooks/robbers i find it fun. But i can see where you coming from, but heres the deal i think the best way around it is having police sargeant stay in vehicle and not be able to come out, or come out of the car but only the car he has can be used. As for the outlaw he must stay in the car he cant come out, i this is the best way to do it. as for other players trying to kill the outlaw, they should makes players and sargeants participating as an outlaw invisible so other players in lobby dont intervene (similar to passive mode invisibillity).

Voodoo-Hendrix

^the reason why no one plays regular Races anymore is because R* matchmaking gives priority to Stunt Races, if you try to join a Race thru the Quick Job you land on a Stunt Race and even if you complete a Race, in the Job Selection screen almost all options are Stunt Races.

Such a shame really cuz I like regular Races as much ad Stunt ones, but unless there's snow or something, the former are empty most of the time.

kcole4001

I'd like more customization of apartments: pictures, artwork, wall colors, etc.

Uploadable wall hanging images, a fairly broad range of choices for items on shelves/tables, that sort of thing.

B7R

Here's some suggestions

Remove bad sport on player owned vehicles, I don't mind paying costs but when I destroy someones vehicle for whatever reason the last thing I need stacking up is bad sport points. Especially when these are the kind of people who fly around on Opressors & Deluxos and jump out or go passive the moment rocket or homing missile is coming towards them. Just get rid of the BS spoints for player owned vehicles as that's all I ask for. A game about crime & destruction shouldn't be punishing you because you blew up another players car. Maybe better yet, if you destroy players vehicles how about the premium on your vehicles insurance goes up a couple of hundred?

Instead of telling us to that we need to register as a CEO through the interaction menu to use the bunker computer or Hanger computer, how about the moment we sit on that chair we get automatically registered as a CEO?

So many times I've been killed seconds after calling in a vehicle from the interaction menu which causes my vehicle not to spawn, if we can register as a biker and have our bikes instantly spawn in front of us then why can't the same be said for vehicles? Johnny on the spot doesn't even show anymore so I have no idea why Rockstar feel the need to keep players waiting for their vehicle to spawn in and if the player get's killed spawning in the game acts as if you called it in but it hasn't spawned anywhere and you can't call in another for 5 minuets. Maybe a small fix would be "If you get killed while calling in your vehicle and it hasn't spawned yet then the cooldown timer for calling in a vehicle shouldn't go into effect, it only should after the game has registered the vehicle as correctly spawning".