2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Kirsty

A Resident Evil style quick turn.

Push X and direction to face that way.

Seriously games, it's about time you started letting us see and move like we normally would.

This I can agree with. I posted something similar before the game released. We should perform differently when under duress.
Think you can already do that. Just press the Right Stick (R3) to turn back and aim in that direction.

Btw, I've got something that's pissing me off more than it should:

Whenever I exit the bike I'd like to hold RB to open the weapon wheel, but IT DOESN'T SELECT WHILE YOU'RE EXITING THE BIKE. So why would it allow you to open the weapon wheel when it doesn't equip sh*t.

Also I'd like the weapon icon back (in the right corner). Because it leads to so many moments of me punching air while cops shoot at me with those overpowered shotguns.

I meant to pop up quickly if under fire.

A Resident Evil style quick turn.

Push X and direction to face that way.

Seriously games, it's about time you started letting us see and move like we normally would.

This I can agree with. I posted something similar before the game released. We should perform differently when under duress.
Think you can already do that. Just press the Right Stick (R3) to turn back and aim in that direction.

Btw, I've got something that's pissing me off more than it should:

Whenever I exit the bike I'd like to hold RB to open the weapon wheel, but IT DOESN'T SELECT WHILE YOU'RE EXITING THE BIKE. So why would it allow you to open the weapon wheel when it doesn't equip sh*t.

Also I'd like the weapon icon back (in the right corner). Because it leads to so many moments of me punching air while cops shoot at me with those overpowered shotguns.

Honestly the weapon wheel needs to be made persistent.

No reason why holding Square (or whatever it is on Xbox and PC) can't open the weapon wheel while in/on a vehicle.

It would be a hell of a lot easier than scrolling through a dozen weapons I should have never bought, just the accidentally pass the AP Pistol and have to scroll through them all again.

• Like 1

Weaponised Submarines!

basically the ruiner 2000 underwater with a special addition which would be having maybe around 3 missiles capable of being fired a certain distance into the city. It would make for some good game modes as well

*Better weapon damage for guns. Most guns are useless because they do negligible damage, yet are god-like in the hands of NPCs.

*NPCs are overpowered to the point it is unfair. Their weapons do 6x more damage, they take 8x more damage than the player, and can shred even a full health, full armor character in 3 seconds.

*Different reload animations if the gun is half-empty. There is no need to pull the charging handle if there is a bullet left in the chamber.

*Put combat roll on a cooldown so it can'be immediately used one after the other. One roll, wait 45-50 seconds, then you can roll again.

*Actually be able to crouch, instead of the joke "stealth mode" we have.

*Grab and use human shields.

*A better, not sh*t hand to hand combat system. GTA IV's was pretty good.

*Killing yourself with sticky bombs negatively affects your K/D. In fact, remove that completely. K/D in a game with such garbage combat is a terrible idea.

*The vehicle damage model in GTA V is awful. No crash deformation, no compression of cars due to heavy impacts, no steering handicap if the car's fenders are crumpled.

*A better character creator. Ancestry based character creation is a terrible idea.

*A better, more competent cover system that isn't a giant mess.

*The ability to select what Personal Vehicle you want to spawn when doing Contact Missions.

*BEING ABLE TO SELL PEGASUS VEHICLES AND GARAGES.

*No-cop lobbies/customizable lobby options.

*Less violent/annoying cops would be nice.

*More weapon attachment variety (lasers, new scopes, new grips, etc)

• Like 1
BARRY-BHOY-1888

Longer beards, add "older" hairstyles like receding hair or authentic greying hair, same with beards, customisable melee weapons (make knifes serrated for increased damage), call in AI professionals (the type of guys you have to kill in Rooftop Rumble) as a CEO who can be commanded: e.g. drive you around, act as bodyguards, act as hitmen.

Would like a lot more story mode clothes in online too.

• Like 1

Why is it that when i walk to the entrance of my apartment, I enter my apartment, when i go to the marker for my apartments garage, i enter the garage

Yet when i go to my office i have to select to enter my office? this is annoying, if i wanted to go in the damn garage i would walk to the garage entrance

Also we NEED to be able to edit our interaction menu and phone contacts....they are badly organised, the things we use the most should be the quickest and easiest to access, but they aren't. For example, in interaction most people probably use snacks more than anything, in phone contacts we need to scroll up 7-8 times to get to people like lester and lamar, i mean how often do people call madrazo or ron? I never call anyone but lester, lamar, merryweather, and pegasus, the numbers we call the most should be the first we see when we pull up contacts.

ok, it takes just a few seconds longer the way it is, but a few seconds can be the difference between living and dying, succeeding and failing.....and costing us large amounts of money

Hey guys, i would like to know you toughs on an idea i had that could help repopulate the game massively, and if you agree with the idea, how do you think we can make it happen ?

My idea is simple but let me first explain where it comes from. I have been playing the game since release day on old consoles and i have noticed 3 major flaws which are:

-the fact that once you reach rank 120, you pretty much have nothing more to grind for since you unlock everything and you can upgrade your stats like strength/stealth and other by training them individually.

-i have observed as well that since the game is quite old and the amount of purchasable content that has been added since then, there is a huge gap between players regarding money, "net worth" and rank, so some beginners may be discouraged by that and some veterans may be bored because they own everything

-Crews are useless much more could be done to make them more interesting

Now that i have been through the flaws, i will list the ideas that may help solve them:

-make some of the upcoming DLC items locked for a certain rank to give players something to grind for like 1 item per 25 levels until rank 250 or 500

-double the base amount of money and RP of every activity,heist, bonus, CEO/Biker sales, kill reward and then make new double RP and $$ events that will be basically x4 the actual base amount

-make some of the upcoming missions very challenging/almost impossible but with a great reward

-To balance the idea below and to give even more to grind for, i think that the prices of the upcoming items/vehicles should be higher and some unique items should cost up to 30 - 40 mil but those items shall have a lesser yet equivalent version for the players that don't have the money to still enjoy some features but would need to grind more for more features.

-rework bounty system to make it more attractive and to create some more frequent action in freemode

-double shark cards base amount of money

-give a specific color to an invite from a crew member

-a player can only have one crew

-give a 25% bonus RP and $$ if you complete an activity with a crew member or 800 rp par day (game time) if you are in a session with crew members

I would really like to know what you think about this and if you think it could help repopulate the game and most importantly how can we get R* to listen.

• Like 2

I think it was a mistake dropping pool from gta, I often took a little break from missions to play a game of pool & even to a lesser extent, bowling.

So yeah, seeing Pool back in gta would be great, i'd like to see it online now, but more likely for stuff like this it will be the next game. Having pool in the story and online would be good, and bowling too, and not to replace anything, but in addition to keeping golf and tennis.

Edited by tommyguns
  • Like 2

^ these are all DLC ideas wishlist, okay, they're not Gameplay ideas.

btw, a real GAMEPLAY idea:

I seriously think it's time to switch "Change Camera" and the "Interaction Menu". I mean, press to change camera, hold to open the interaction menu.

Show off hands, who here changes camera more than opening the interaction menu?

So an option to switch them would be nice. (talking about controller btw)

Me and my friends love exploring and messing around, There are all kinds of things that would be so awesome to do.

-Skate Boarding- We Have Bikes why not skate boards and long boards

-MP3- Sometimes i just kinda wanna listen to music but not take off my headset while gaming with friends. We have headphones in GTA, why no music

-Camping- We have so much gorgeous country yet all we can do is drive past it or stand around, i wanna set my car up crank some music sit at a campfire in a spot i pick drink a beer and joke with my friends.

-Have a field day- Just Pitch some of those booth tents sit on a hill and dirt bike around, race, challenge eachother, and then be able to head back somewhere to sit down and chill out and joke around.

Give me yall's idea's lets get some cool and interesting stuff in GTA

• Like 3

I Want to see camping gear, we have all this gorgeous country and nothing to do out there but shoot each other or race. I wanna camp, chill, drink, fish, and be able to sit down around a campfire that i chose where it goes and joke with my pals, or be able to sit on my car crank the music so i can hear it outside of the car

• Like 2

1) One thing I think would be great is the ability to blacklist recently played player-created jobs to prevent quick job search from matching you up to them. There are some that just aren't that great or the premise of them I'm just tired of playing.

2) not sure if this is a gameplay thing but also not seeing where else to put it, but make it so more tops can be layered under more of the coats and jackets, namely tshirts under the dress overcoats for male characters and the torn shirts under the leather jackets for females. Also make stockings and leggings able to be worn under skirts.

Edited by DoomSkuller

We need a personal theft update. For example, when a player is raptured you can choose one item of clothing. The victim loses that item, permanently.

*Better weapon damage for guns. Most guns are useless because they do negligible damage, yet are god-like in the hands of NPCs.

*NPCs are overpowered to the point it is unfair. Their weapons do 6x more damage, they take 8x more damage than the player, and can shred even a full health, full armor character in 3 seconds.

*Different reload animations if the gun is half-empty. There is no need to pull the charging handle if there is a bullet left in the chamber.

*Put combat roll on a cooldown so it can'be immediately used one after the other. One roll, wait 45-50 seconds, then you can roll again.

*Actually be able to crouch, instead of the joke "stealth mode" we have.

*Grab and use human shields.

*A better, not sh*t hand to hand combat system. GTA IV's was pretty good.

*Killing yourself with sticky bombs negatively affects your K/D. In fact, remove that completely. K/D in a game with such garbage combat is a terrible idea.

*The vehicle damage model in GTA V is awful. No crash deformation, no compression of cars due to heavy impacts, no steering handicap if the car's fenders are crumpled.

*A better character creator. Ancestry based character creation is a terrible idea.

*A better, more competent cover system that isn't a giant mess.

*The ability to select what Personal Vehicle you want to spawn when doing Contact Missions.

*BEING ABLE TO SELL PEGASUS VEHICLES AND GARAGES.

*No-cop lobbies/customizable lobby options.

*Less violent/annoying cops would be nice.

*More weapon attachment variety (lasers, new scopes, new grips, etc)

Well there is a relativly good damage model ,but when have you last been driven a car without 100% armour ?

Stock cars are very weak and stop working after a few headon-crashes.

Holographic chrome coating paintjobs

That looks cool...imagine that on a 1070 or 1080 on ultra reflections...

• Like 1

A way to quickly swap to your other Online character

maybe hold ↓ then press Δ/Y while highlighting the Online character

How about after finishing a job the money is automatically deposited into your bank rather than your pocket. It's just much better and more realistic.

Mister_Incredible92

Get...rid...of...that silly useless, pointless, K/D ratio so people in free-roam can stop making a big deal out of it and actually do something "productive" for once.