2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Kirsty

A small indicator on the main screen showing the axis angles of props in the creator. So that when you snap a tube corner to another tube for example, you can free rotate it to an exact angle, say 45 degrees, without having to go into that advanced rotate / position menu.

We need the heavy sniper back to its prime... but better, we need it ear bleeding, window smashing, shrieker busting, wall penetrating, barrel bursting, sheet metal tearing, engine block destroying poweful.

YD1NZUv.gifnl18LuJ.gif

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 7

A sneaking suit a la Metal Gear Solid. A skintight suit that turns you invisible during certain missions or adversary modes for a limited amount of time. Only on missions, disabled on public lobby for obvious reasons.

Edited by Mr_No

11sC38g.png?1

We need the heavy sniper back to its prime... but better, we need it ear bleeding, window smashing, shrieker busting, wall penetrating, barrel bursting, sheet metal tearing, engine block destroying poweful.

This guy claims it was never nerfed:

But if he's right ... Meh, doesn't change anything - it just needs flat-out buffing then in my opinion. Should be a one-hit kill, absolutely lethal weapon.

Edited by Happy Hunter
  • Like 4

Probably said it before, but any person who creates a Deathmatch or LTS for example, should be able to lock the weapon loadout to how they intend the game to be played. It would save people having to leave instructions as part of the game details and relying on the host to run it as intended.

• Like 4

Though it's a vehicle per se, if enabled, this lift below (currently inoperable) could make a nice addition to game play via fast access up and down building roofs. Watch Dogs actually uses these extensively for much of its building access:

lift_needing_implementation.png

Edited by DentureDynamite

It's already present in the game, but we can't use it. I'd like the ability to disable ambient props and remove specific ones with the creator in order to make smoother tracks.

Also, the ability to group together layers in the emblem editor on the site would be a real treat. The emblem editor f*cking sucks, but that'd at least help unclutter it a little bit.

• Like 2

* Add the ability to layer text in the R* Editor. Doing this through the Gallery decreases the quality of the pics. Doing it in the editor does not but you can only add 1 line of text. If you try to add another it replaces the previous text.

* Stop passive mode abuse. You should not be able to go into passive if you just killed someone. There should be a wait time.

* Stop the sniper dancing. R* needs to remove the ability to move while looking through the scope of a sniper.

* Add the ability to shoot guns with 1 hand. Everyone shoots with 2 hands like a cop.

• Like 2

One of the things I love about the game is the character actions.

But I wish our characters could bust some moves..

..especially after winning epic freeroam wars. Lol

• Like 3

The ability to size & position a crew emblem on a vehicle, then switch crews and put THAT crew's emblem on another vehicle. i.e. I could put a firebird on my phoenix & MC patch on my bikes.

• Like 3

The best thing i can hope for R* to implement on gameplay ideas would be the ablility to put your phone on fckn airplane mode instead of having all these npcs harrassing you while your in the middle of sh*t, weither it be Brucie, Lester, LGT, etc. literally cannot keep count of how many times ive been killed because of getting into a skirmish online and while aiming or shooting or running and outta nowhere ("ring ring") "sooooooo you need to re-supply this lab"..... -_-

like piss off LGT, i know how to manage my own fckn buisness', i dont need like 50 phone calls in the span of an hour, it's literally like R* thinks we have the memory span of a goldfish that i need to have some socially awkard cripple, bitch and moan at me over the phone about my production rate while im getting shot at by rockets, jet strafes, etc. waaaay too frequent, just want the option to shut my phone off so i can just enjoy the game and have some down time with my guy, rather then continously having to run errands to shut npcs up, mainly LGT, and believe me, once you own all the biker buisness' its like having an npc stalker constantly bothering you.

Tone down the Phone calls dammit!

• Like 2
VictorVance1239

Ability to lock pedestrians and other players in the back of car trunks.

Ability to hang on to a moving car, climb up to the roof top and hold on as you engage in combat similar to what we saw in Terminator 2.

Ability for passengers to climb out of the window of a car and get up on the roof on in the back of a truck.

Ability to attack shoot, stab or punch other people in a car with you.

Ability to grab someone hostage. Use pedestrians as human Shields, snap their necks like in GTA Vice City stories and toss them around.

Ability to attack shoot, stab or punch other people in a car with you.

We are able to shoot. But it's only possible in 1st person.

Stirling Special Vehicle

Complete with

• Deployable Minigun (You can aim it like with your drive-by guns)
  • Deployable Rockets
  • Oil Slick
  • Active Cloaking
RGHpt0R.gif

Stirling Aqua

awYrLdg.gif

FJvZNBs.gif

86jaR2y.gif

z0QGsVB.gif

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 2

GTA ONLINE CEO / Bikers DLC should be brought down to the offline story mode too. Which we could play alone along with NPCs helping us out a little bit without any online BS from other players and connection issues.

• Like 1

Play as animals online.

You and some friends could become a pack of wolves and go hunting for food against another pack of wolves or other kind of predator.

Play as Alligators and Crocodiles: Hunting for people and other animals in the sea and on foot. I'm no animal expert but I'd imagine you'd get a set time on foot before needing to go back under water.

Play as Sharks and Killer Whales: Going after swimmers at the beach, knocking over boats and eating all types of other animals to survive.

Fly across the city as an Eagle or Hawk and hunt for NPC animals in the ocean and land. Also could steal food from other Eagles and attack humans.

A Herd of Lions. A group of friends and you could hold down a piece of land with the king Lion ruling things. Occasionally being challenged by other Lions for the throne.

Mountain Lions, Coyotes, Grizzly Bears and Snakes.

I think adding player wildlife could only make the game more fun when people want a break from the guns and knives to do something else in the city. It would only make missions that much more challenging too I'd say.

Edited by VictorVince1239
  • Like 1

A Resident Evil style quick turn.

Push X and direction to face that way.

Seriously games, it's about time you started letting us see and move like we normally would.

When you're wearing a helmet, holding down the D pad will let you flip the visor up and down. I think it would be cool if the same controls let you

Toggle biker goggles from eyes to forehead level

Toggle sunglasses from eyes to forehead level

Toggle jacket and hoodie hoods up and down

Toggle scarves and face masks from neck to face level

Toggle night vision from eyes to forehead level

etc

Edited by Big Molio
  • Like 2

Seriously games, it's about time you started letting us see and move like we normally would.

This I can agree with. I posted something similar before the game released. We should perform differently when under duress.

Mister_Incredible92

I kinda wish that the rest of the Pegasus vehicles had vip missions with it. Just for gameplay fun.

Rhino Tank: Just drive around blow up police/military sh*t.

Hydra: Blowing up other jets

Cargobob: Carrying large containers of whatever from point A to point B

Savage: Again, just blow up more sh*t for giggles.

The Annihilator: Shooting up other choppers and crates

limo with the uhh.. that turrett thing on top: drive around and your partner shooting up vehicles chasing after you.

Insurgent with turrett: drive around and shooting on coming choppers and jets while going from Point A, all the way to Point B.

-Fix mugger; remove cool down timer for instances where the mugger fails to find the target. (Currently you must wait 8 minutes to call in another mugger if the first one fails to find the target. This makes no sense at all.)

-Mechanic can now retrieve your vehicle from the impound, and the fee will be automatically deducted.

-Impounded vehicles will now spawn at the NEAREST police station. Approaching the vehicle will prompt you to pay the fee, or you can just get in and drive off for an immediate 2 star wanted level.

-Requesting a destroyed vehicle will now provide the option to pay the insurance fee (if any) and have the car delivered, bypassing the need to call Mors.

This I can agree with. I posted something similar before the game released. We should perform differently when under duress.

Think you can already do that. Just press the Right Stick (R3) to turn back and aim in that direction.

Btw, I've got something that's pissing me off more than it should:

Whenever I exit the bike I'd like to hold RB to open the weapon wheel, but IT DOESN'T SELECT WHILE YOU'RE EXITING THE BIKE. So why would it allow you to open the weapon wheel when it doesn't equip sh*t.

Also I'd like the weapon icon back (in the right corner). Because it leads to so many moments of me punching air while cops shoot at me with those overpowered shotguns.

I would like to see a Battle Royale type mode. Basically a last team standing but no teams, every man for himself. Everyone dropped into an area or spawn spread out and it goes on until one man is left standing.

• Like 1

I would like to see a Battle Royale type mode. Basically a last team standing but no teams, every man for himself. Everyone dropped into an area or spawn spread out and it goes on until one man is left standing.

Pretty much a Deathmatch. You kill someone, they get scared and leave. They'll eventually all leave. There's your one man standing :lol:

I'd like a Create-a-Siege / Hold-your-ground / King of the Castle type feature.

There's a place up in the desert which I put props on in the Last Team Standing creator and it made a really cool biker compound. I deliberately made it with several ways to get in over the barbed fences etc, so it would be a great game to try and capture it.

I'm sure the Parkour Deathmatch Creator Community would be interested in those type of games too.

I wish there was this mode where you and others are both with and against each other having to take out like 100 guards just to get to the final guy who has the key.

Then once you've gotten the key you have to fight off a couple of more people then get to the building to use it to get inside where there'd be Money all over the place for you to grab as much of until the time runs out. Let's say the total amount is 5 million dollars just everywhere.

Or it could be like that team challenge that has people competing to locate the person to kill. Meaning the money changes locations every once in a while so that you and the others race over to continue collecting the money around the city.

• Like 1