3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

slowburn29

I'd like a color wheel, instead of this crew colors crap. And add in the hidden textures, custom colored matte with pearlecent

Make chrome a rim color option, and metallic texture gold for tacky lowriders. And Benny's rims for all

And bigger garages. Rearranging is like playing a rubics cube by now

I'd spend so much

RUFF_inthejungle

I want an adversary mode where R* devs have to source and deliver product with glitched weapon wheels and disappearing ammo in lobbies full of Deluxos and Opmk2s.

slowburn29

This forum used to be busier

I've got it, was just reading the red dead online section and why not add the red dead map to GTA? It's not like they care about context or continuity at this point

Then instead of half adding two games they could use their whole asses on one

Soupahfly

I want a wall around Sandy Shores and Grapeseed is going to pay for it

Voodoo-Hendrix

I wish that R* reworked both the Explosive Rounds on the Heavy Sniper Mk II and the Explosive Slugs on the Pump Shotgun Mk II so those behave more like they did in The Ballad of Gay Tony with the Advanced Sniper and Automatic Shotguns, respectively:

This way, R* coud finally introduce the Railgun in Online without it being redundant because of these weapons.

Boozey St John

Personally, I feel that after DDH, there won't be any more updates of that grandeur. Where could the game possibly go from here? 

A leisure/high life update would be great but that probably ain't happening any time soon, if ever.

More survival maps would be greatly appreciated. 

Mini heists like the Fleeca job. 

MsBrandi

I feel like instead of adv mode, how about a new modes in the next DLCs like i don't care if it's titled arena tits war but at least make some sensible content like these stuff

and these new modes can be dripfed every week

Classic muscle road race, with races made by rockstar but please don't make it a stunt race just a normal road race with some new props, a crowd like in arena wars and some commentaries like in arena wars something like this

Spoiler

Historic-Trans-Am-Cars.jpg

Drag racing fest 

Spoiler

005-chevy-yenko-nova-camaro-ss-purestock

Classic formula race

Spoiler

image16x9.img.1024.medium.jpg

Boat race (yes with crowds new props and commentaries)

Spoiler

Bluebird K7

1_52.jpg

and here are the races would be like

wpfdda05b3_05_06.jpg

SMAQmRx.jpg

Hovercraft races

Spoiler

Hovercraft%20race.jpg

Grand tour like bullrun rally, mille miglia, dodgeball rally point to point time attack race (non contact, players goes one by one like overtime rumble in one sessions) divided by class sports classic, muscle, sport cars, supers, even SUV!

Spoiler

DbewQpNXUAAq4ZT.jpg

Muscle class

2015-hot-rod-power-tour-sneak-peek-madis

Sports classics

The-45th-annual-rally-with-the-participa

etc

new props like

start finish signs

1970_BMW_2002_Race_Car_Rally_Start_Finis

just do it bob1

balanced gameplay? 

Big Molio

I wish that Rockstar would open up their Stunt Tracks to some different classes for variety. For example, all tracks locked to Super class should be open to Sports also, and vice versa.

Some I would love to be able to try:

Duel, H2O, Trench II, City Air, Vespucci = Also open to Sports, Bikes, Sports Classics and Compacts

In the City, Big Drop, Maze Bank Ascent, Spinner, Pier Race, Wall Climb, Green Machine, Gauntlet = Open to Sports, Sports Classics and Super

Edited by Big Molio

Ziploc

Remove or increase the limit on owned apartments. I already have 3 and want more.

Add ALL the homes/buildings currently for sale on the map so we can buy them. e.g. I'd love to buy a beachfront property and sit watching the beach and ocean, but even though there are properties with For Sale signs in Chumash, I can't actually buy them. 

Add more stuff to do on and under the ocean. Maybe the yacht could be the base for launching Bond Super villain style heists. I'm going to buy a yacht eventually, but I understand most people think it's next to useless. 

Erased

I know I'm beating a dead horse with this but I wish they would add a bunch more classic/muscle cars/trucks (some could be restomods because I know not everyone loves the old school looks of interiors & what not.) & maybe do something along the lines of a dlc kind of towards "American Graffiti" & implement specific areas for cruises/car shows where there would be safe zones for us who just like to chill & admire cars. No weapons except maybe Melee weapons because it could be part of a roleplay or something. They wouldn't have to add a whole lot of clothing because of the biker update you can get that old school look like looking like a 'Greaser' & what not.

Here are some of the cars/trucks that I think would fit perfectly into this dlc. (some of them are already actually in the game. Vapid Huster, Impaler, Phoenix, Hermes, Tornado etc...)

www.speednik.com-1955chevy.jpg

23-STONE-WOODS-COOK-1941-WILLYS-GASSER-N

1212sr-11-ntba-t-bucket-nationals-silver

american-grafitti-025.jpg

imgp4496.jpg

montRobert_Simpson_.jpg

1955-Ford-Thunderbird-American-Graffiti-

41798356535_aa6df7858d_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

64606105-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=10

1969-Ford-F-100.jpg

jeep-wagoneer-roadtrip-6.jpg

Voodoo-Hendrix

GTA RC Bandito Races, with Boost, Health and Firework Rocket pickups.

Big Molio

I want some form of adversary mode that takes advantage of the Oppressor 2 and gives us an arena based “Quidditch” style air football game. 

I have no idea how it would work whatsoever, but I would like something of that nature.

Expelliarmus

Kiwi_91

one thing i've always wanted, but i know will never happen. is an in-game auction site. where you can sell your personal items. mainly cars. you can browse the site, and bid on or buy a custom vehicle someone is selling. would be perfect if someone was selling a sanctus, or something you missed during a holiday event. and would be even better for buying the limited edition event shirts, or the beer hats from years ago. i know it would never work or be added so to economy and stuff. but it would be a neat addition 

Atomic_DoNkEy
5 hours ago, Kiwi_91 said:

one thing i've always wanted, but i know will never happen. is an in-game auction site. where you can sell your personal items. mainly cars. you can browse the site, and bid on or buy a custom vehicle someone is selling. would be perfect if someone was selling a sanctus, or something you missed during a holiday event. and would be even better for buying the limited edition event shirts, or the beer hats from years ago. i know it would never work or be added so to economy and stuff. but it would be a neat addition 

Piss a lot of diehards off though. You know... the “rare” one time only stuff. 

I have been been wanting a demolition derby/monster truck/motocross/dirt track racer arena update though. Those beer hats and dirty wife beater vests would be perfect for it! 

SM Grunge

I wrote some emails to Rockstar and while they thanked me for sharing, nothing came out of it. Some small changes I'd like:

The ability to sell properties: It's 2019 and there are so many stuff I don't use because it becomes obsolete. For example, several warehouses, the yacht, some garages that I own... Not only am I stuck with them, but I have to pay all those utility bills for stuff I no longer use and they clutter up in my map. 

The Cargobob with the long hook: In the resupply mission involving stealing a tank or the selling mission from the nightclub you can use a cargobob which has a longer and better hook in my opinion, yet the one I own from Pegasus gives me a lot of problems, I was wondering if the old cargobob could be replaced by the new one

The GUI font a little smaller: Before the Doomsday DLC, the font for missions and races (for example 'Steal supplies') was small, then it changed and increased the size, making it a little bit uncomfortable to play. When I'm playing Wreck It and I do a fast lap 'NEW FAST LAP' takes half of the screen and I can't see properly

Clothing from Story mode: I believe Franklin has some cool caps that are not available in online

halapeno71

I'd like for the Terrorbyte to be able to store any motorcycle, not just the MKII (which I have no interest in owning).

Up2NoGood45
2 minutes ago, halapeno71 said:

I'd like for the Terrorbyte to be able to store any motorcycle, not just the MKII (which I have no interest in owning).

Yes, yes, yes.

I love the MK 2 OP for grinding but never use it in freeroam like the idiots do.