1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Kirsty

Shorten the timers or remove them on the damn CEO crate work and export sh*t there to f*cking long lmao

If you're on PS4 you can pretty much ignore all timers using Classique's guide.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/880524-ps4-best-vehicle-sourcing-money-maker-methods/

Oh yeah ik about the suspending sh*t im glad that exists. But still though f*ck cooldowns lol

Would like 2 things

1 a cross bow because that would be epic as f*ck

2 impact explosives that explode the second they got something so that when being chased by NPCs while driving I can just aim for the car

• Like 2

I second the jet pack..

we might be getting one GTA expert a good YouTube channel who doesn't Yap for 10 minutes has posted pictures of "gadget jetpack" like "gadget parachute" that now has some basic code in the interaction menu and director mode

* Add the ability to layer text in the R* Editor. Doing this through the Gallery decreases the quality of the pics. Doing it in the editor does not but you can only add 1 line of text. If you try to add another it replaces the previous text.

* Stop passive mode abuse. You should not be able to go into passive if you just killed someone. There should be a wait time.

* Stop the sniper dancing. R* needs to remove the ability to move while looking through the scope of a sniper.

* Add the ability to shoot guns with 1 hand. Everyone shoots with 2 hands like a cop.

I don't cops don't use fully upgraded combat machine guns​ as primary guns

2 things

1 I should not have to go to a bike business to check supplies and product I should be able to call the place the bar pops up until I hang up

2 with CEO cars and crates let me call my Goddamn secretary and it gives me a menu to source a car or buy a select amount to of crates

I wish there were pirate ships with cannons, or at least an option to just add cannons to yachts then maybe I'd actually buy one.

you mean like a decent sized ship with missle launchers

*Better weapon damage for guns. Most guns are useless because they do negligible damage, yet are god-like in the hands of NPCs.

*NPCs are overpowered to the point it is unfair. Their weapons do 6x more damage, they take 8x more damage than the player, and can shred even a full health, full armor character in 3 seconds.

*Different reload animations if the gun is half-empty. There is no need to pull the charging handle if there is a bullet left in the chamber.

*Put combat roll on a cooldown so it can'be immediately used one after the other. One roll, wait 45-50 seconds, then you can roll again.

*Actually be able to crouch, instead of the joke "stealth mode" we have.

*Grab and use human shields.

*A better, not sh*t hand to hand combat system. GTA IV's was pretty good.

*Killing yourself with sticky bombs negatively affects your K/D. In fact, remove that completely. K/D in a game with such garbage combat is a terrible idea.

*The vehicle damage model in GTA V is awful. No crash deformation, no compression of cars due to heavy impacts, no steering handicap if the car's fenders are crumpled.

*A better character creator. Ancestry based character creation is a terrible idea.

*A better, more competent cover system that isn't a giant mess.

*The ability to select what Personal Vehicle you want to spawn when doing Contact Missions.

*BEING ABLE TO SELL PEGASUS VEHICLES AND GARAGES.

*No-cop lobbies/customizable lobby options.

*Less violent/annoying cops would be nice.

*More weapon attachment variety (lasers, new scopes, new grips, etc)

everything except cover system the cover system is perfect since it slams me into the nearest cover and saves my ass so many times the steath button is a joke and it needs to give crouch and prone options and the fighting needs something like the Witcher combat wise clear heavy and light attacks and the ability to roll while in combat also some climbing hook so it's easier to climb up the f*cking mountains and cliffs I fall off at times

* Add the ability to layer text in the R* Editor. Doing this through the Gallery decreases the quality of the pics. Doing it in the editor does not but you can only add 1 line of text. If you try to add another it replaces the previous text.

* Stop passive mode abuse. You should not be able to go into passive if you just killed someone. There should be a wait time.

* Stop the sniper dancing. R* needs to remove the ability to move while looking through the scope of a sniper.

* Add the ability to shoot guns with 1 hand. Everyone shoots with 2 hands like a cop.

I don't cops don't use fully upgraded combat machine guns​ as primary guns

Yes you do. We all do. Also pay a visit to LSIA and you'll notice that the last part you said is wrong ;)

A way to quickly swap to your other Online character

maybe hold ↓ then press Δ/Y while highlighting the Online character

I second this.

Or having both your characters take the places of Michael and Trevor when you're online (switch to Franklin to go offline).

And when you're in Story Mode ↓ takes you to your last used character.

Being able to steal crates and store in your warehouse like how you can steal vehicle cargo would have been really nice. Getting 2k just to destroy them seems pointless apart from to cause grief, but if you can steal them and store it yourself it becomes useful

• Like 1

Would like 2 things

1 a cross bow because that would be epic as f*ck

2 impact explosives that explode the second they got something so that when being chased by NPCs while driving I can just aim for the car

just use the stickes, just judge it, thats what i do, and it connects every time.

It seems like R* is placing more and more emphasis on silly, OTT stuff like Cunning Stunts and Tiny Racers, daft vehicles like the Ruiner and Rocket Voltic, more military grade hardware, and there’s even a thread on the forum wanting a player-purchasable Aircraft Carrier.

To me, all of this type of stuff really damages immersion. What I would love to see is some updates that focus on small things to make the world feel more alive and interactive.
Open up more bars: There are lots of them around the map yet the only one you can go into is out in the Señora Desert. Have the option to sit on stools and at tables (make them neutral spaces so weapons are deactivated), and add new activities…
Poker (limited stakes to stop people ruining it by doing massive raises)
Fruit machines
Pinball
Drinking games (I’m sure there could be lots of amusing ideas for these)
Pool
Perhaps some additional contract work similar to Biker contracts.
More property types like mansions and beach houses with more customisable interiors.
More sporting activities. We have golf and tennis already. Why not basketball and football? The courts/pitches already exist. Skateboarding? BMX? I wouldn’t mind if the mechanics were very basic, it’s just for a bit of fun.
Things like these would add colour and greatly increase the game’s social possibilities.
In addition, I’d love to see some more street-level criminal activities:
Pimping
Protection rackets
Street corner drug dealing
Who's with me?

What I would love to see is some updates that focus on small things

Merged into existing Wishlist Topic. :^:

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

At this point, i just want rockstar to f*ck off and stop touching things on PC and let the community sort sh*t out....

It just can only get better from then.

I wish they would add the option to set your default weapon upon entering a vehicle (especially when you're a passenger).

It's irritating that I have to scroll through so many weapons each time I enter a different vehicle. No, that's right; I don't want to use the Micro SMG every time--please allow me to set my option to AP Pistol or Sticky Bombs depending on my mood and the situation.

i'm having so much fun playing CEO stuff using the solo glitch right now. it's so cool to be able to make deliveries without being bothered by immature gamers. and don't think it's cheating, because it's not. AI can be tough sometimes. i even enjoy the trucking missions, where you are not attacked at all (you need one other guy on the server for that particular mission). devs please add this to solo. i hate with passion doing CEO on PvP servers, but it's so cool when you have only some AI in front of you. i think it's the 1st time, when i found a bit the GTAIV spirit. that freedom you know

Edited by jpm1

B&M topic

Also, you can do I/E and Crates (and Biker stuff) while solo in "public" lobbies already. The method depends on platform

devs please add this to solo.

Merged into Wishlist Topic. :^:

2 things

1 I should not have to go to a bike business to check supplies and product I should be able to call the place the bar pops up until I hang up

2 with CEO cars and crates let me call my Goddamn secretary and it gives me a menu to source a car or buy a select amount to of crates

Also I'm tired of when you go to the computer in your office, you have to press one button to sit down at it, then another to use it, then you have to click to log on. LET ME JUST STAND THERE AND LOG ON. And don't make me stand back up just to become CEO. I've raged so much at just those few things.

-please remove c.. from office. got a bug these days where with 13 M on bank, and full big warehouse, i got a clean office. it's 1 000 000 000 better. is that hard to add an option inside CEO menu/style remove the c..

- crates plane crash mission into sea. where recovery would be done with a sub

- fix LJT calling you for ressuply, while you have stopped the production

- a bit more custom for speedo. at least being able to change colors..

- being able to use the GTA hangars for storing personal vehicles only. it would work exactly like now, except no mission. just personal car parking. being able to park own cars in these dusty warehouses would be awesome (and much more realistic. really don't know where these shiny, ultra clean garages come from)

- do not force to change albany roosevelt tires during GTA missions. only one tires type fits with that car, default one

- allow the wastelander use for car theft missions

@Forza hardd: yeah, it's a bit annoying. but what if, you call the secretary for crates. and said mission has to spawn stuff where you are. wouldn't be much realistic

Edited by jpm1

I fully agree with: "allow the wastelander use for car theft missions" - let it load every car in free roam or it´s useless.

Let us try before buy! I cannot see interior of a property or the view out of the window before buying it. I bought Del Perro Apt. to have a beach view and have a sight to the next Building :/

- also wanna test drive a car or bike before buying it!

- Want to call and move my Yacht by ringing the captain and get a heli pick up where i am, and not at any beach far away

- and - if it´s not a tall order - do not spawn my called ceo choppers under a Bridge, traffic light or something like that!

Edited by BerylB

I would like some new Daily Objectives added, just to freshen things up a bit. Here are some ideas:

-complete a gang attack

-swim to 150' depth (teach noobs to use a rebreather)

-sell 3 vehicles

-hire a prostitute

-play darts

-rob 3 stores

-steal a specific helicopter (may have to try several helipads)

-steal a specific vehicle that spawns randomly on the map (neon green baller?), something obvious but without a map marker

-drive a land vehicle to the highest point on the map

-find a unique location (mine entrance, grotto from Coveted mission, the mountain lake, the vending machine inside the airport building etc.)

-find a unique NPC (zombie actor, Impotent Rage, ghost, sasquatch etc.)

These are all able to be completed solo, and would encourage players to explore the map and do things they might otherwise never bother with.

• Like 1

It'd be pretty good to see a weapon that dethrones the marksman rifle - or at least just counters it (and isn't just a wiggly sniper). Even if it ended up being pretty overpowered, just cutting through the monotonous wiggling BS would be such a breath of fresh air.

The M60 could be a good one, or some other kind of big, heavy machine gun. Make it kind of like a rebalanced minigun. It could zoom in a little more than that while aiming (not a scope, but just a little more than the minigun) - as well as enough range to get any marksman guy. To compensate, a bit less power, maybe some other kind of limitations.

Just make it like it was in Liberty City Stories. That thing was great fun.

Edited by Happy Hunter
  • Like 2
- also wanna test drive a car or bike before buying it!

Creator > Create Stunt Race > Race Details > Set Default Class/Default Vehicle

Go into first person mode... Voila, your own personal car testing service

I wish catchup was off by default... So many noob / afk hosts who have no idea / don't care about the settings, might as well let us enjoy ourselves while we race?

ALSOOOOO

I wish for a "Random vehicle" option when calling the mechanic, requesting a PV from the menu, or starting a heist / contact mission. So many cars i want to but not really want to drive, you know?

Edited by wizooord

I would like some new Daily Objectives added, just to freshen things up a bit. Here are some ideas:

-complete a gang attack

-swim to 150' depth (teach noobs to use a rebreather)

-sell 3 vehicles

-hire a prostitute

-play darts

-rob 3 stores

-steal a specific helicopter (may have to try several helipads)

-steal a specific vehicle that spawns randomly on the map (neon green baller?), something obvious but without a map marker

-drive a land vehicle to the highest point on the map

-find a unique location (mine entrance, grotto from Coveted mission, the mountain lake, the vending machine inside the airport building etc.)

-find a unique NPC (zombie actor, Impotent Rage, ghost, sasquatch etc.)

These are all able to be completed solo, and would encourage players to explore the map and do things they might otherwise never bother with.

Gang attack DO exists :p

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

It'd be pretty good to see a weapon that dethrones the marksman rifle - or at least just counters it (and isn't just a wiggly sniper). Even if it ended up being pretty overpowered, just cutting through the monotonous wiggling BS would be such a breath of fresh air.

The M60 could be a good one, or some other kind of big, heavy machine gun. Make it kind of like a rebalanced minigun. It could zoom in a little more than that while aiming (not a scope, but just a little more than the minigun) - as well as enough range to get any marksman guy. To compensate, a bit less power, maybe some other kind of limitations.

Just make it like it was in Liberty City Stories. That thing was great fun.

That would make pretty much any firearm in this game obsolete at mid range to long range distances.

I am generally not for limitations, but snipers should go back to their non capability to move around while looking trough the scope.

• Like 1

Wishlist:

-Some new military themed heists (ex: Fort Zancudo heist) that could be started from your bunker instead of your apartment because the Heist update is still one of the most played content even tho it is 3 years old and i think people got tired of the pacific standard.

-The option to make an alliance with other militias in the session and some alliance only freemode missions + the ability to declare hostility to another alliance like 2 MC vs 2 MC

-To include some sort of rankings for the militias in an online session like some sort of points that the militia earns after a mission or a delivery that resets every session.

-EMP ==> blurr enemy auto-lock missiles, phone screen ...

-Wingsuit.

-Semtex

-Riot shield

-Tazer(it's already in the game, make it purchasable).

-Drones

-Attack dogs (like storymode)

-Satellite guided missiles (like predator in MW2)

-Personal aircraft carrier (not a new idea) that would work like a yacht but that would be parked very far from the coast than the yacht is and where you could choose which planes are parked on.

-NPC militia recruits that you could pay for to help you in freemode.

-the ability+animation to put on/remove silencer from weapon at any time like in counter strike

-Automatic turret that is delivered from air by merryweather

-Some sort of new freemode gang attacks but that would be militia exclusive and where the npc are strongest and use advanced weapons

-Magnet Cargobob like in fleeca heist

-Cargo plane that could carry cars and tanks

-A kind of rope that players could climb down with from a helicopter like the police NPC (not only from merryweather one).