4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Suilebhain

If ONLY they would arrest you...

It is absurd how the cops can run into YOU and suddenly you have choppers shooting at you. I just had a case of that. They were chasing someone else, rolling all over the place, and one comes flying down the hill and rams my car. They said, "Move out of the way, citizen" and the next thing you know, the passenger cop is getting out with his shotgun. I back up, and the chopper is shooting at me. WTF?

PNutterSammich

A no-player-ping-on-map mode?

Or at least like they are in deathmatches. Only on radar in close proximity or if causing a ruckus. Allows for more use of the stealth skill and gives silencers a point to existing other than to look "cool" while lowering the damage caused.

Flash525

1) Police Officers that attempt to arrest you rather than just gun you down! Would be nice if they tried to ram you off the road, or put your car in a position that enabled another officer to open your door and arrest you (as you'd have no option to escape).

2) Reinforce the damn Tank! It's too weak!

3) The ability to sell garages, appartments and safehouses etc, including yachts.

4) A better cash payout system for racing, especially for anyone under third place. Bonus cash for fastest lap and clean racers (if the latter can be applied).

5) Auto-kick griefers. If any player kills another straight up more than x5, he's a griefer, no excuses, no exceptions. Boot their sorry little ass.

6) Body Builder; the ability, like GTA IV(?) where our food consumption and fitness reflects upon our character. Allow our characters to get fat, or use steriods and the gym to bulk up!

7) More livery options for the two racecars (Jester & Massacro).

8) I'll echo the trade in option, seems like a good idea.

9) The ability to test drive new vehicles (and see their modifications) before purchase. Can only be done once per vehicle, and only in freemode. You'd only be able to see the customisation options, not apply them.

Edited by Flash525

Elektra

A new map 😬

SHADOW OPS

Explosive rounds for the minigun

Edited by ragedandcaged

Suilebhain

A new map

...or at least expanded territory. I saw a map that alleges that a huge chunk of area was cut. Put it back.

Happy Hunter

A Hunter.

Matrelith

The Wishlist thread.

_47_

Dedicated PvP Sessions with no on screen map and no passive mode at all.

Wishlist thread too

Edited by 4N0M4LY

Natsuki

74VEqfm.gif

Actlikeyouknow

Can we pin this thread again? I really like where it's going, but because it isn't pinned, it's not getting the attention it deserves.

sleepwalk1980

More freeroam events.

I had a couple of posts with loads of ideas in but it's gone now. It used to be in the wishlist :(

⁣V⁣

Getting inside a car like this:

BSrDEa2.gif

Revoemag

I'll put this s quality of life,

CEO and biker cargo to be non destroyable.

Still leave the icon, because I still like having players fight me, but remove the simple destruction of the cargo. Players invest to much time and effort and money to lose it to some random with s sticky bomb. I want oppression, but losing the cargo is to much.

Next idea, expanding on CEO "role play ".

I might be the only one, but I love taking taxis everywhere. Especially during CEO crate missions. But a taxi is such a commoners vehicle, and not "classy " enough for a CEO. So my idea is to have personal driver. Re-skinning the taxi driver ai, with 3 simple commands. -casual drive, -aggressive drive(faster to destination), -defensive drive(like aggressive but used more alley ways to avoid attacks). You would also be able to upgrade to drivers vehicle, adding bullet proof windows and explosive resistance.

Edit; taxi would be replaced with the gta5 variant of the Rolls-Royce.

For me, these two things have come back over and over in the things I want, and I think they would be simple yet game changing.

Edited by Revoemag

TheHolyNZF

Still leave the icon, because I still like having players fight me, but remove the simple destruction of the cargo. Players invest to much time and effort and money to lose it to some random with s sticky bomb. I want oppression, but losing the cargo is to much.

I might be the only one, but I love taking taxis everywhere. Especially during CEO crate missions. But a taxi is such a commoners vehicle, and not "classy " enough for a CEO. So my idea is to have personal driver. Re-skinning the taxi driver ai, with 3 simple commands. -casual drive, -aggressive drive(faster to destination), -defensive drive(like aggressive but used more alley ways to avoid attacks). You would also be able to upgrade to drivers vehicle, adding bullet proof windows and explosive resistance.

For me, these two things have come back over and over in the things I want, and I think they would be simple yet game changing.

Why taxi, opt for limo! We pay our assistant more than our mechanic(and that just to find him/her on Life Invader on his working hours...)

Kanoa808

For the special item crate buys, instead of taking them to the warehouse you can take them to your office. U will then have an option to put them on display or not. If u do then the item will be on display somewhere in the office and will never be available to sell again. This option will only be available if the special item is in the "crate" form and not a van or truck, so u can get inside your office while possessing the item. Then of course there should be spots in your office to display all six items.

Modojo

I would very much like a roleplay type of DLC. I think It would definitely introduce a another way to play GTA Online.

Ex: Cops and Robbers roleplay where you can choose to play a cop or a felon. You can enroll in several divisions (Detective, Highway patrol, serious crimes unit,etc.) that each offer diverse missions that comes with unlockable content.

Revoemag

Why taxi, opt for limo! We pay our assistant more than our mechanic(and that just to find him/her on Life Invader on his working hours...) I now realize I didn't mention that most important part, the taxi would be replace with Rolls-Royce(gta5 variant)

Holden Caulfield

Russian roulette. We need Russian roulette.

DOUGL4S1

I've been thinking about a Hitman DLC:

• Reworked stealth mechanics,
  • Silencers that actually work,
  • More snipers, pistols and melee weapons,
  • Everyday things that could be used to stealth killing (scissors, screwdrivers, etc),
  • Ability to stun and tie enemies instead of killing them,
  • More suits and maybe pedestrian and enemy clothes so you can "blend in",
  • Earphones so you can be in a private call with a friend (sort of like the phone),
  • Vehicles James Bond-style, with more Bewbauchee vehicles and the ability to use the JB700's machine guns and ejecting seat in other players,
  • More missions that could be done 100% stealth and a bonus for doing them that way and not killing any enemies (only incapacitating them),
Edited by DOUGL4S1

HoestOnline

Update the Daily Objectives.

Expand Biker Business like I/E expanded CEO Organizations

BerylB

Player should be able to sit or lay down everywhere, crawl, crouch or duck.

Chang

Yachts

Have a SecuroServ terminal on the yachts, it can be located in the bar or the small office or in place of the first aid station. Have a one time setup fee of $500K to activate the terminal and establish the satellite hub for the CEO business on the yacht. There will be a need for another executive assistant (another $300/day) that perform the same function as the main office assistant. The strewn cash can start happening there as well with the option to have it stacked neatly (paid option).

Have NPCs around the yacht like misc deck hands and hotties in the jacuzzi etc.

Thought about adding the heist board but it doesn't make sense. The only practical way off the yacht is by chopper and they are for the most part a big no no for the setups and finales.

Like this idea, also would like breaking and entering homes between 00:00-04:00, purchase black truck and haul to a new warehouse for goods stolen from house. 1-4 people durings b&e more people more goods hauled off. 50% of time locate a hidden safe to acquire high end goods.

:) I Chang

BerylB

Pretty obvious what I want :p

This:

28969318633_8171973cf5_o.jpg

And this (with variants of course):

31117580754_bf1df6fcb3_o.jpg

i was a bit disappointed on the bikers dlc clothes. Hoped for outfits like these...

Revoemag

How about a "quality if life" dlc.

Rework heists so they can be played with less than 4 players, players dropping out or fail wouldn't fail the mission. And goes for Lamar missions.

These are content in the game that few bother doing anymore because the the requirement to succeed.

Bring story mode content to online, such as triathlons and random encounters.

"disasters "..simple ones like police strike(no stars for any crimes).. To big ones like flooding, tornado, snow storms, and other random weather.

State elections, ending in civil disobedience, rioters in the street, military presence... And possibly s civil war between the urban south Vs rural north.

I think what gtao needs is s change in the day to day living..

richeyrider93

Like this idea, also would like breaking and entering homes between 00:00-04:00, purchase black truck and haul to a new warehouse for goods stolen from house. 1-4 people durings b&e more people more goods hauled off. 50% of time locate a hidden safe to acquire high end goods.

:) I Chang

I agree just like san andreas always wanted this in the game since I got it but Rockstar take the fun out of the game

doomsday2004

This:

Awesome outfit on the lady.

REXX

This:

Awesome outfit on the lady.

Cheers :)

Vice Beach

I'd like to see the homing launcher completely removed from Free Aim lobbies. It's a weapon that locks on. It completely negates the point of being in a Free Aim lobby.

Happy Hunter

I'd like to see the homing launcher completely removed from Free Aim lobbies. It's a weapon that locks on. It completely negates the point of being in a Free Aim lobby.

To be fair, there's an actual reason it's locking on - I mean, it's locking onto the heat - unlike auto aim with guns, where it's just snapping onto people for no reason.

Urgh, did I just defend that weapon? God, what is happening to me?