4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Voodoo-Hendrix
1 hour ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

^ I also would like to have some Mk-II-Weapon ammo (darts) with effect similar to the drone "zap", e.g. for the sniper and the revolver 

Stun Rounds? That would be cool!

Also, Taser shells were actually a thing:

article-1262215-08F3136C000005DC-724_468

SlammerRPM

Simple idea:

Why doesn't my armored Karuma, Insurgent or Insurgent with the gun not have an option for armored windows? In other words, bulletproof.

Edited by SlammerRPM
addition

BZXC32

Id like new/ more story mode content

Lucy_Woooolfe
7 hours ago, BZXC32 said:

Id like new/ more story mode content

I'd like to have the existing online content in story mode environment, to begin with, including my customized character, maybe even some select possibilities to have the three protagonists stand in as AI buddies in this "fourth character's" missions, and in turn the possibility to put the character up as helper in the story mode heists.

As it is, I have read that both, DDH facility and Nightclub have originally been intended story mode extensions, shelved and later revamped for online use.

I believe R* will some day offer a big "merge your story mode with your online assets" package, but it will cost good money. Probably their last money grab, before shutting down servers on today's GTAO. Maybe indeed a Retirement DLC?

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

Beato_dim
On 11/18/2018 at 10:52 AM, SlammerRPM said:

Simple idea:

Why doesn't my armored Karuma, Insurgent or Insurgent with the gun not have an option for armored windows? In other words, bulletproof.

...so it wouldn't be too OP? Because we all know Rockstar would never put an OP vehicle in their game.[/s]

Voodoo-Hendrix

I got a silly idea.

So, you guys know that if you change the scope of the Marksman Rifle Mk II, then it becomes a combat rifle with autoaim, right?

So, what if you could do the same but backwards? As in putting an scope with fixed aim to an Assault Rifle turns it into an automatic DMR?

Something like this:

0fcdba-Free%20aim.jpg

0fcdba-Fixed%20zoom.jpg

Source

Dr.Rosenthal

@Voodoo-Hendrix Not a bad idea, but I just gotta ask; wouldn’t that just be the same thing as having a red dot sight and going 1st person?

A scope would give higher magnification though, of course. Eitherway I wouldn’t say no to that!

Voodoo-Hendrix
14 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

@Voodoo-Hendrix Not a bad idea, but I just gotta ask; wouldn’t that just be the same thing as having a red dot sight and going 1st person?

A scope would give higher magnification though, of course. Eitherway I wouldn’t say no to that!

To be honest, I only thought of being able to put an Scope to an Assault Rifle so I could reproduce The Taran Tactical Innovations TR-1 Ultralight with the Carbine Rifle Mk II better lol

Taran-Tactical-TR-U1-Ultralight.jpg

Then I figured "hey, we can turn the Marksman Rifle Mk II into a combat rifle, why not being able to turn the Carbine Rifle Mk II into a designated marksman rifle too?

Although in retrospective, I think it would be kind of annoying in the hands of dancing tryhards, but the game's balance is f*cked up already so #yolo.

Even while I would prefer to have new attachments to old weapons (or even new weapons) instead of only Mk II weapons, I also think that Mk II weapons are great on their own because of the sheer ammount of customization options that they possess. Maybe we should get both new weapons and Mk II weapons.

Dr.Rosenthal

@Voodoo-Hendrix One thing I would really like to see is vertical grips, but then they’d have to remodel the characters slightly to make it look right, so we probably won’t see that. But I agree - more weapon customization and more weapons overall is never a bad idea!

Voodoo-Hendrix
38 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

@Voodoo-Hendrix One thing I would really like to see is vertical grips, but then they’d have to remodel the characters slightly to make it look right, so we probably won’t see that. But I agree - more weapon customization and more weapons overall is never a bad idea!

Absolutely agree, vertical grips would be cool as f*ck, even if they function exactly the same as normal grips (which I think they also do on RL, I guess).

Also, some other things like laser sights, more muzzle brakes, more scopes (all weapons should have all three Scope options available), more tints and liveries too would be nice!

Also don't forget about Drum Magazines for the SMG Mk II, Assault Rifle Mk II, Carbine Rifle Mk II and Special Carbine Mk II!

Maybe a Grip and Heavy Barrel attachments for the Pump Shotgun Mk II?

Or a Flashlight and Silencer attachments for the Combat MG Mk II?

What about an Scope with variable zoom for the Marksman Rifle Mk II? Or Thermal/Night vision Scopes?

The possibilities are endless!

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix
Added one more thing lol xd

Lucy_Woooolfe

Just had a small trip down memory lane, and this little wish formed:

I want a sailing yacht that actually sails (the Marquis is just a painfully slow motor boat, the sails are flapping but they don't do anything)

I know that wind does technically not exist as a global event in the game, but e.g. in the golf mini-game there is a "wind value" very much affecting the golf ball. So can't the Marquis have a kind of own changing "bubble of wind" just pushing the ship around, for the feel of it? 

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

VictorVance1239

I want to be able to get into a fist fight with someone then strip them down to their undies to either keep the clothes for myself or sell them somehow. 

I want to be able to go into a clothing store and rob it. Making all the clothes instantly grabbable until the cops get too close or something like that. 

It makes no sense that the clothes are all over the place but we absolutely have to pay for it. We're supposed to be criminals ffs. 

Big Molio
On 11/24/2018 at 10:03 AM, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

Just had a small trip down memory lane, and this little wish formed:

I want a sailing yacht that actually sails (the Marquis is just a painfully slow motor boat, the sails are flapping but they don't do anything)

I know that wind does technically not exist as a global event in the game, but e.g. in the golf mini-game there is a "wind value" very much affecting the golf ball. So can't the Marquis have a kind of own changing "bubble of wind" just pushing the ship around, for the feel of it? 

The one thing that bugs me about the Marquis is that I can't get into the cabin. It looks like it would be so cosy in there.

Yuurei

I second the motorcycle sidecar request.

And yes, for the love of all that matters, let us lock vehicle doors.

Lucy_Woooolfe

Again, just loosely collected stuff from the tourist corner:

Would like to see more gameplay love for the athletics sports aspects, maybe any future return on the hipster theme could do that?

- return of GTA:SA's gym system (character trains in either boxing gym, karate dojo, etc., as result gets some boost to melee skills, and different fight animations). I guess it's too late to add muscle build up, I'm more speaking about the coordination. They could make the characters dance, so i bet they can pull different attack styles, too.

- maybe they could introduce a system where, like in dancing, you can enhance performance level of swimming by keeping the char synced to some "performance meter"; again, this mechanic could also provide a new angle to melee fighting system. 

- more and improved gear for cycling, swimming, running, e.g. scuba gear should be working with bathing wear, catsuit, etc, customizable bicycles (not speaking of weapons :)  more the little details like color, choice of disc or retro wheels, etc.,), sailing boat with own "wind bubble" pushing it about as soon as sails are put up.

- adversary modes centered on melee combat, wasn't there even this ad on one of the radio stations about some survivalist death race version of Iron Man?

- golf, tennis, etc. should receive at least the same payment scheme as races; and they could also add NPC opponents, like in story mode.