Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,832 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

xwinkx_girlYakuza
8 hours ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

I also would like to have some of story mode's enhanced graphics (more pedestrians, rain in the night, animals running around) being available in this official "Solo Session", which is otherwise utterly useless (unless I'm missing something important here). I understand that they had to reduce this stuff in any online lobby for performance reasons, but why not turn the Solo Session into basically a nice place to enjoy your customized stuff in full GTA environment?

OMG you have no idea how much i also want this :cry:

Piro
10 hours ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

I also would like to have some of story mode's enhanced graphics (more pedestrians, rain in the night, animals running around) being available in this official "Solo Session", which is otherwise utterly useless (unless I'm missing something important here). I understand that they had to reduce this stuff in any online lobby for performance reasons, but why not turn the Solo Session into basically a nice place to enjoy your customized stuff in full GTA environment?

(What I actually want is an immersion of my custom character into the actual story mode, but that's too high a mark I know)

Thats called "playing on PC" with mods. You can download graphical enhancements all online businesses as well.

Lucy_Woooolfe

^ Thank you for the advice, since you are obviously thinking I wasn't aware of that possibility. 😉

I'm an old fraidy cat, so with all due respect to the art of modding (and I mean this honestly), I like to keep within the official boundaries of the game, at least for a while longer yet. As long as R* wants my online char remain online and nothing online being tampered with, I will not temper with my online stuff, and so stick to wishlisting and writing weekly mails. Some day maybe, I'll browse through this formidable Mods section here, but I'm not ready yet.

Here's to hope and anticipation 😁

Edited by Lucy_Woooolfe

xwinkx_girlYakuza
4 hours ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

I'm an old fraidy cat, so with all due respect to the art of modding (and I mean this honestly), I like to keep within the official boundaries of the game....

Here's to hope and anticipation 😁

Me too. I see my brother playing on his pc with mods all the time and i can not for the life of me understand how it works :cry:

GunSlinger556
On 5/7/2018 at 10:48 PM, Happy Hunter said:

I want a reticle for bombs.

Also of course, buff the bombs. Always buff the bombs.

What game is this??

damienrayemusic

I would love to see more animals , I don't think it was possible though as last gen did have some limitations. I think it would been cool to go hunting with your friends and have weekly challenges and whatnot 😃 I think they will do that in red dead online but still, woulda been really cool! i love R* and it's been fun getting into GTA online again. Looking forward to nightclubs next week!

Mister_Incredible92

I just wish that the lamar lowrider missions would have the option to be singleplayer like most contact missions instead of always teaming up with 3 other people.

Also let us go into any food restaurant to buy food to restore our health like in San Andreas. In Addition to this, don't let hostile players/griefers shoot up the restaurant while a player is buying food.

Edited by Mister_Incredible92
More ideas added and grammar

Piro

- purchasable parachutes for airplanes and cars / drag parachutes for Rocket Voltic and Vigilantly
b25e0f-20180701213319_1.jpg

f260f7-2016-12-18%2019-15-02%20PGTA51601

Spoiler

df98ff-271590_20161218185252_1.jpg

cc5148-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%20Screen

- Parachute thrusters (and ejector seats for James Bond's car)
- countermeasures for cars 

- Parajet cars

parajet-skycar.jpg

- Different jetpacks (just don't make them OP...)
- Wingsuits
dubai-640x346.png

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg
4583976369.jpg

- Electric bicycles
- Tandems 
- high wheelers for hipsters
- don't count them as personal vehicles, let us have cars and bicycles at the same time
maxresdefault.jpg

- AirWolf 

Spoiler

andrew-probert-airwolf.jpg

Jetski + fast submarine + oppressors boost and wings = this thing
shark-submarine.jpg

Happy Hunter
On 7/17/2018 at 2:15 AM, GunSlinger556 said:

What game is this??

Air Missions: Hind.

Give bombsight Rockstar. Also buff bombs. And add guided bombs.

Edited by Happy Hunter

Acesez
On 6/23/2018 at 3:27 AM, SlammerRPM said:

Next Ten Ideas (by the way I play on the XBox360 if #3 already exists)

1. I’ve noticed that my character only appears to breathe when sitting on the couch. Otherwise she just sways slightly. The characters should breathe and their exertion should effect their breathing. And they should react accordingly.
  2. I previously mentioned firetrucks. Ambulances and the paramedics should work as well. In previous games if I knocked out a NPC the paramedics would show up and treat them and the NPC would get up and walk away. Now the paramedics just stand around and scratch their heads and then leave. Fix that. And I should be able to call them and they restore my health if it’s below 50 %. If it’s below 25% then they should take me to the hospital and I get charged for medical expenses.
  3. Why can’t I take off my shoes and go barefoot?
  4. When breaking into cars don’t use a brick or smash the window. Use a slimjim or scanner to quietly pop the lock. LIKE THE PROFESSIONAL YOU”RE SUPPOSED TO BE!
  5. I have an additional job for the mechanic. And it makes perfect sense. When I leave my vehicle at the marina heliport, hospital heliport or airport to pick up an aircraft. I should be able to call the mechanic to pick up my vehicle and return it to it’s proper garage. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve left my pretty car at the heliport and less than ten minutes later someone finds it and blows it up.
  6. Why doesn’t fast roping or winching from a helicopter work anymore? I used to be able to do it when I would call for a heli pickup. You should be able to fast rope or winch back up anytime you are in an equipped helicopter. And if his destination is the air port or a heliport. Why doesn’t the pilot frikkan just land?
  7. The high end condos and penthouses need valet parking. Just pull up to the entrance of your property and a driver will take care of your car. The front sidewalk of Tinsel Towers should be turned into a driveway.
  8. Proper water effects and abilities/animations. When in the water I should be able to interact with the water in a realistic manner. I.e. splash the water with either hand, splash someone else, splash water up on myself, scoop water up ni my hands and pour it over my head, etc. And the water should stream down the body and bead up in a natural manner. At the pool I should be able to do what the NPCs do and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, sit on a step or ledge in the water, put my arms up on the edge of the pool while in the water, practice swimming exercises like hold onto the edge of the pool with both hands and practice kicking out with both feet like you learn in swim class. Also while swimming I would like to be able to turn over and do the backstroke. And sit in a Jacuzzi/spa tub/hot tub with others and hang out. And it needs water jets you can turn on. Proper water effects apply to the shower as well.
  9. Open up the map and make the city come alive. Same problem I noticed with GTA IV. They both looked unfinished. There are a lot of locations all over the map that should be open for business but are not. The gym (GTA San Andreas had a functional gym), basic car shops that do basic repair to your car, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, liquor stores, convenience stores,. There’s a whole line of shops along the beach that should be open; not just the mask shop. Why can’t we go shopping at U-Tool? We need sporting goods stores, hardware stores, electronics stores. Open the mall and populate it with all sorts of stores. Vice City had a really good mall. How long ago was that? We need a lot of bars, nightclubs and more strip clubs. Some of those seem to be finally coming after five years. I want a place where I can go in, pay my cover, get a good table and order some drinks from a pretty waitress. And there needs to be a selection of drinks. There was talk of some sort of private club in a warehouse on the east side with the helipad on the roof. Should be like a large Honkers with techno music and a private VIP area on a second floor and with lots of stages and girls.
  10. Fix my condo. The single level high end condo that’s in Tinsel Towers, Weasel Towers, and others should have a rectangular footprint based on the shape of the floor of the building. The windows in the bedroom should be in line with the rest of the windows. So make the bedroom larger. There is room for a second door next to the heist room for a room between the kitchen and the heist room. It would be a corner room at Tinsel Towers so it would have windows on two sides. Make it a choice between a guest room or a workout room. And what’s behind the locked door next to the master bedroom? That should be a small guest bedroom. And make it so the curtains can be opened and closed and the lights are functional.

Plus one extra: When you are wet, sand should stick to you,  And wet sand should always stick. As should mud. Make the outdoor showers at Del Pirro Beach functional so we can get clean.

And one more thing: Sports...lots of sports. Individual and groups.

for number 6 fast roping works on the current gen

On 6/23/2018 at 3:27 AM, SlammerRPM said:

Next Ten Ideas (by the way I play on the XBox360 if #3 already exists)

1. I’ve noticed that my character only appears to breathe when sitting on the couch. Otherwise she just sways slightly. The characters should breathe and their exertion should effect their breathing. And they should react accordingly.
  2. I previously mentioned firetrucks. Ambulances and the paramedics should work as well. In previous games if I knocked out a NPC the paramedics would show up and treat them and the NPC would get up and walk away. Now the paramedics just stand around and scratch their heads and then leave. Fix that. And I should be able to call them and they restore my health if it’s below 50 %. If it’s below 25% then they should take me to the hospital and I get charged for medical expenses.
  3. Why can’t I take off my shoes and go barefoot?
  4. When breaking into cars don’t use a brick or smash the window. Use a slimjim or scanner to quietly pop the lock. LIKE THE PROFESSIONAL YOU”RE SUPPOSED TO BE!
  5. I have an additional job for the mechanic. And it makes perfect sense. When I leave my vehicle at the marina heliport, hospital heliport or airport to pick up an aircraft. I should be able to call the mechanic to pick up my vehicle and return it to it’s proper garage. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve left my pretty car at the heliport and less than ten minutes later someone finds it and blows it up.
  6. Why doesn’t fast roping or winching from a helicopter work anymore? I used to be able to do it when I would call for a heli pickup. You should be able to fast rope or winch back up anytime you are in an equipped helicopter. And if his destination is the air port or a heliport. Why doesn’t the pilot frikkan just land?
  7. The high end condos and penthouses need valet parking. Just pull up to the entrance of your property and a driver will take care of your car. The front sidewalk of Tinsel Towers should be turned into a driveway.
  8. Proper water effects and abilities/animations. When in the water I should be able to interact with the water in a realistic manner. I.e. splash the water with either hand, splash someone else, splash water up on myself, scoop water up ni my hands and pour it over my head, etc. And the water should stream down the body and bead up in a natural manner. At the pool I should be able to do what the NPCs do and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, sit on a step or ledge in the water, put my arms up on the edge of the pool while in the water, practice swimming exercises like hold onto the edge of the pool with both hands and practice kicking out with both feet like you learn in swim class. Also while swimming I would like to be able to turn over and do the backstroke. And sit in a Jacuzzi/spa tub/hot tub with others and hang out. And it needs water jets you can turn on. Proper water effects apply to the shower as well.
  9. Open up the map and make the city come alive. Same problem I noticed with GTA IV. They both looked unfinished. There are a lot of locations all over the map that should be open for business but are not. The gym (GTA San Andreas had a functional gym), basic car shops that do basic repair to your car, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, liquor stores, convenience stores,. There’s a whole line of shops along the beach that should be open; not just the mask shop. Why can’t we go shopping at U-Tool? We need sporting goods stores, hardware stores, electronics stores. Open the mall and populate it with all sorts of stores. Vice City had a really good mall. How long ago was that? We need a lot of bars, nightclubs and more strip clubs. Some of those seem to be finally coming after five years. I want a place where I can go in, pay my cover, get a good table and order some drinks from a pretty waitress. And there needs to be a selection of drinks. There was talk of some sort of private club in a warehouse on the east side with the helipad on the roof. Should be like a large Honkers with techno music and a private VIP area on a second floor and with lots of stages and girls.
  10. Fix my condo. The single level high end condo that’s in Tinsel Towers, Weasel Towers, and others should have a rectangular footprint based on the shape of the floor of the building. The windows in the bedroom should be in line with the rest of the windows. So make the bedroom larger. There is room for a second door next to the heist room for a room between the kitchen and the heist room. It would be a corner room at Tinsel Towers so it would have windows on two sides. Make it a choice between a guest room or a workout room. And what’s behind the locked door next to the master bedroom? That should be a small guest bedroom. And make it so the curtains can be opened and closed and the lights are functional.

Plus one extra: When you are wet, sand should stick to you,  And wet sand should always stick. As should mud. Make the outdoor showers at Del Pirro Beach functional so we can get clean.

And one more thing: Sports...lots of sports. Individual and groups.

for number 6 fast roping works on the current gen

Boozey St James

Not sure if this is considered gameplay but it would be awesome if R* played upcoming dlc trailers as commercials in game, until they drop. 

Jammsbro

An unload zone for crates. We can drop crate over hanger without the stupid cut scene and drop parcels in garbage truck missions. So why when we are delivering three crates do we have to do the same sh*t three times. And not just three times. Three out of 111 crates in just ONE sale??!!!

Rockstar. Please patch all drops to match hangars. Give us a hover zones to drop crates into warehouses and an unload zones to ditch crates when we deliver.

Seriously. Start making you interiors under their actual locations to stop this artificial game lengthening sh*t.

Edited by Jammsbro
misspelling/mistakes

Voodoo-Hendrix

- Health regenerates now to full health slowly instead of only 50%.

- Body armor doesn't get damaged by falling, being ran over or crashes anymore.

- Turn almost all pistols (with exception of the AP Pistol) and all sniper rifles (Sniper Rifle, Heavy Sniper, Marksman Rifle) into semiautomatic weapons, requiring a press of the trigger for each shot. We already have something similar with the Heavy Revolver and Double Action Revolver.

- Change the ammo capacity of weapons to match their real life counterparts, for example, the Pistol .50 should have 

- Health regenerates now to full health slowly instead of only 50%.

- Body armor doesn't get damaged by falling, being ran over or crashes anymore.

- Bull Shark Testosterone only buffing health and melee damage.

- Turn almost all pistols (with exception of the AP Pistol) and all sniper rifles (Sniper Rifle, Heavy Sniper, Marksman Rifle) into semiautomatic weapons, requiring a press of the trigger for each shot. We already have something similar with the Heavy Revolver and Double Action Revolver.

- Change the ammo capacity of weapons to match their real life counterparts, for example, the Pistol .50 should have a 7 ammo capacity instead of 9 and the Grenade Launcher should have 6 instead or a whooping 10.

- Special Ammo for Mk II weapons should have normal ammo capacity like with the Pump Shotgun Mk II.

- Drum Magazines for Mk II weapons.

- Attachments for weapons should have drawbacks, for example, the larger the magazine, the longer the reload animation, scopes having different levels of zoom and suppresors actually reducing damage output.

xwinkx_girlYakuza
13 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

- Bull Shark Testosterone only buffing health and melee damage.

This.

SaturdayNight

Here's what would be awesome.

Increase associate payout to 20k per completed task. 

Allow associates to do work for you on different servers.

Allow more associates (of course) 

Run different businesses simultaneously. 

Allow contract services for associate rep (i.e. do 5 tasks with so many deaths or within time limit and be recognized by other CEOs)

See a chart with costs of associates vs money to be made. 

Ability to do quick sales with success % based on neighborhood, time of day,  and hired guns.   Basically create a mission for bonus cash for the sale. Alternatively just do a regular more safe sale for full price. 

Gravity Cat

I would personally love to have 100% control on how my properties look. In terms of furniture, general utilities and what not. 

Spoiler

BuT thaT'S JUst goIng to bE tHe SImS witH gUns!!!11

kcole4001

It would be nice if we could choose the CEO assistant's wardrobe, also maybe take her out to the movies, have to drive her somewhere in the county, whatever, rather than just interact at the office.