Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,219 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

Slaya101

Cops n' Crooks adversary mode.

Prison break adversary mode - Team 1 that are the prisoners try to find a way to escape the Bolingbroke Penitentiary and are alerted by Team 2. Team 2 then hunts down Team 1 and they must survive their break in a 5 minute time frame. Team 1 can to run into clothing stores to change clothes (Which is just generic selected or random clothing by the adversary mode.) which then hides them off the radar unless they steal any vehicles, shoot any guns, or commit any crimes. Team 2 will even get clues as to where Team 1 will be, should they actually do this.

As for guns, Team 1 is able to raid the ammunation only for pistols and uzis.

Edited by Slaya101

irish.chr

Cops n' Crooks

gcat9.jpg

adversary mode

gcaua.jpg

Volganor

Expand the weapon shop and gunlocker's functionality.

As it stands, these two another case of underwhelming features in the game. One only allows the customization of MkII-ready weaponry, and the other enables the creation of only one custom loadout that is very limited in usability.

When I heard we would be getting our very own custom shops with Gunrunning, I imagined this large underground interior that operated pretty much like an Ammu-Nation. What we got, despite being behind a paywall, still looks pretty good (when fitted into the MOC as its own shop and not with the Vehicle station) but has limited practical use compared to what is truly possible and should also be available in the bunker by itself.

First of all, we should be able to buy and customise any weapon available in the regular gun stores on our weapon workstations, including molotovs. Outfit a gun the way you like it and you're ready to go.

Then comes the expanded gunlocker functionality. The way it should work should be pretty similar to how wardrobes function: bring your current loadout to it and save it the way it is. You'd have loadout slots to make different ones, all it would take would be to change your weapon customization the way you want it for a specific loadout and then save it and change it on the fly.

I'm a fair lover of small arms and the way I have mine customized changes often. As such, it's a pain having to change my weapon outfitting all the time to suit my tastes. Don't even get me started on how cumbersome it is to remove a suppressor as it is right now. My idea could remedy that.

Also, while we're at it, allow the Heavy Pistol to have its sight removed. I hate that forced thing and it's why I rarely use that gun. It's such a timeless classic of handgun design and just doesn't fit with that thing.

Edited by Volganor

CrysisAverted

People who aced all the Shooting Range Challenges and Flight School challenges should get little indicators next to their characters in Heist setups so hosts can see they mean business.

Pequod_

Someone mentioned MAD so I got this idea. How about being able to launch raids on other people's business and take their supplies, or better yet, rob their money too. In a perfect world, this would mean no one will dare touch your shipments, unless they're skilled enough to defend a raid.

Here is my basic idea of how a raid would work:

1) Victim's shipment is destroyed by Enemy.

2) Victim is eligible to launch raid against Enemy. Victim launches raid.

3) Victim and his associates are given vehicles to deliver, containing the supplies of his Enemy.

4) Enemy needs to kill the Victim and his associates to get his supplies back. They only get 1 life, after which they go passive to Enemy.

This is just my basic idea, I'm sure it can be improved more to seem like an actual, fun, balanced and open freemode mission.

dangerman-1973

I would like to request something for PS4 and console GTA online, a three-burst assault rifle that looks similar like the M16A2.

M16A2.jpg

Volganor

I wish we could own two clubhouses... I love both styles.

HOUSTON_SHERIFF

An armed variant of the titan, basically an AC-130 Gunship and the ability to activate the search light on the helicopters so we can flash the bright lights onto the players faces.

TheHolyNZF

Someone mentioned MAD so I got this idea. How about being able to launch raids on other people's business and take their supplies, or better yet, rob their money too. In a perfect world, this would mean no one will dare touch your shipments, unless they're skilled enough to defend a raid.

3) Victim and his associates are given vehicles to deliver, containing the supplies of his Enemy.

4) Enemy needs to kill the Victim and his associates to get his supplies back. They only get 1 life, after which they go passive to Enemy.

This is just my basic idea, I'm sure it can be improved more to seem like an actual, fun, balanced and open freemode mission.

Would you like to get raided yourself? I won't.

VDTor

• AC-130 Modifications on the Titan and improved survivabilty/durability against explosive weapons/ballistic weapons

Drift Handling on all cars not classed Off-Road/FWD. Also a Stance Editor

When on a car launches forward with high enough RPM, car should do a wheelie. Only on Muscle Cars

Allowing us to use the Wastelander and Brickade's new Off-road Tyres for other vehicles via LSC/Benny's/Office Garage

Re-Balance of enemy's accuracy/health/armour

(Controversial) Orbital Cannon is disabled when a resupply/sell/prep mission is taking place

Weather is more dynamic/similar to Campaign. I miss the creator online weather glitch

Weaponized Tampa's Heavy Armour Plating should give it Duke O' Death level protection against explosives

Message sent by Business/Bunker when supplies are low/empty

Pump Shotgun MKII's Explosive Slugs should just be Slugs

Facility should have a form of passive income. Cryptocurrency

Akula's Minigun have faster ROF, more damage, and nearer to the reticle. Or be similar to Rogue's Explosive Cannon

Ability to sell Pegasus vehicles. Goodbye Pegasus

Volatol and Khanjali have stealth capabilities. Even Lester mentions this.

Increased payout for associates/prospects in sell missions

Player Blips are invisible on Minimap. Others' blip are only visible when teamed up in missions/heist, or uses Lester's Radar ability for a fee.

Player Blips should also only be visible on the map depending on the action committed by said player, such as; Visually seen by another player, Lester's Radar ability, high mental state, or frequent use of explosive weapons.

Edited by VDTor

MaxBazooka01

Customizable garages. I hate how bright the garage is and since I mostly own gunrunning/armored vehicles I want to be able to change the theme of it to suit my vehicles.

HeavyDuke

What do we want?

ocean-drive-miami-onde-ficar.jpg

What do we get?

kyfcafL.jpg

CLASSIFIEDGTA
Posted (edited)

This post is meant for Rockstar to see as we know for a fact they DO listen to us

PERSONAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER:We have all wanted to own an aircraft carrier since the heist update. This is what we want with it.

1.Price; The base price of a carrier would be 10mil(read whole post for reasoning)

We would also be able to put many upgrades which I will list,and once fully upgraded the price would be around 13mil.

2.Upgrade,Security; for around 500k, we would get private mercenaries that have both mk2 LMGs, and Homing launchers, so enemy players can't greif your carrier,They will be on deck ready to attack, they will also walk around the ship and interact with the owner and his associates.

3.Upgrade,Aircraft workshop;For around 500k,You can land any aircraft small enough, so like a hydra, savage, Hunter, lazer, etc on the elevators on deck. Which will lower the aircraft into the workshop serving the same purpose as Charlie in the hangar.

4.Upgrade,Boat workshop; for around 500k, you can dock a personal watercraft into the back of the carrier(yes it's big enough I've docked a tug boat there before) and be able to customize, weaponnize, and upgrade your boats.

5.Upgrade,AA cannons; so the carrier will come stock with the same AA cannons as the yatch, when turned on players cannot use weapons but enemy aircraft will pretty much instantly die. But for around 500k more, you can add manable AA turrets which players can man(The props for those turrets are already on the carrier model btw) Whithout having to turn off players weapons like you do on the yatch.

6.Upgrade, colors, interior etc; you can customize your carrier to you liking(no flamboyant colors that don't make since) just things like living quarter style,Lounge area(military style), and blacks or greys for the exterior.mabey with all quarter and color upgrades they would amount to around 300k.

7.Base purchase; The carrier will come stock with a hangar inside that can fit small to medium sized jets and choppers.It will also come stock with an orbital cannon room, as it is MUCH more expensive than the facility it only makes sense.You will also be able to dock submarines next to the carrier(The big submarine would be buyable in this dlc aswell. The yatch could also come with a heist room for a new heist?Only if the Hinted Bogdan heist is a thing, if not, there's no need for a heist room.

8.Yatch discount; If you own a yatch, you will lose your yatch and get a discount of around 4million dollars.this is fair enough as it is safe to say at least half of all GTA online players spent 8-10mil on yatchs, and with a fully upgraded price of around 13mil for the carrier, a 4 mil discount will still cost the player lots of money to buy a carrier.

AN ACTUAL AC130 TYPE PLANE:I think it's safe to say that if you (like me) spent 5.6mil on a bombushka, you were sorely disappointed! So we need a really slow, yet REALLY TANKY bomber plane.

1.EHP, Or Armor; It would take 20 homing rockets to disable, and 25 to blow up, it would only take 10 RPGs to blow up as it's meant to fly at the top of the map, and any artard dumb enough to fly it low enough to get hit by an RPG should be punished for it.Its extreme durability is balanced by it's REALLY slow speed.

2.Weaponry;it would have the same explosive ammo as the avenger, but with unlimited range and REALLY far zoom, being able to see and hit targets from the top of the skybox to the streets of LS, the cameras would be black and white, with players and NPCs glowing white. It would have two of those turrets on the bottom, one on the nose and one near the back.

It would also have two regular avenger turrets on top for anti aircraft.You can instantly switch between turrets like the avenger, not the useless bombushka and volotal.

3. Don't say it's op as jets could easily come to you and fight you,and atm there is really no combating jets. We would now have a bomber in game that is actually viable.

4. Hey rockstar, if you see this, name it Goliath for me why don't ya ;)

PERSONAL NUCLEAR SUB: I won't go into too much detail on this one, a big sub you can also walk around inside(it already has an interior in-game) it has an orbital cannon room,torpedoes,among other things, this seems simple to implement and is also badass.

OTHER THINGS I WANT IN THIS DLC: This dlc would bring lots of new modern fighter jets, weaponized boats, an underwater propeller to go along with the scuba suit(you grab it with both hands and swim twice as fast as scuba suit and 4x as fast as regular non-scuba speed). A wingsuit for 200k would also be an amazing addition to the game.New mk2 weapons are an obvious addition, but I would love a mk2 minigun(give it the tri-barrel look) even though I honestly prefer the 9barrel look MUCH MORE over the tri barrel. FMJ rounds,to make it even more effective against vehicles, and incindiery rounds(incendiary Round are sh*t on most weapons because they only have a proc chance of around 20%, but because of the minigun's insane rpm, 20% means guaranteed constant fire procs).A specific fighter jet I would love to see is the A10D Thunderbolt,I've always been a huge fan of it and would be badass in gta online.

ACTIVITIES IN THE CARRIER/SUB: arm wrestling, darts, a game of warship in the lounge area, another one could be fighting in the hangar area of your ship, like the ballad of gay tony's cage fighting, you would fight some of the ships crew members in there(they guys that walk around protecting the ship), having ten fights to beat, with the tenth being extremely hard.

PS: If you don't agree with ANY of the things I said here, don't hate, just reply with the things YOU would like to see in game. I just wrote this up because it's pretty clears at least 90% of the player base would LOVE to see thing happen.

YOUTUBERS: If you like my concept, please feel free to make a video on it and spread the word. I'm talking to you gtamen,sonny Evans,datSaintsFan, mrbossftw, pyrealmGaming, and the rest of you guys.

ROCKSTAR: Though I know none of my ideas will probably make it to the game, if you see this,please consider what ive said. I love your game and have wanted a personal carrier and AC130 for the longest time.

ALSO: please let the avenger land on water, it would be even more amazing than it already is!

Edited by CLASSIFIEDGTA

NT2YIELD
Posted (edited)

I want a limo service that operates exactly like a slightly more expensive version of the taxi service. Thats always been number one, its not even that complicated since the ability is already there. At the very best, a hired driver for personal cars would be cool too, but even that isnt crazy.

Autopilot (which I know they kinda have now for some planes) and cruise control would be great too. Modest ideas but apparently impossible.

Games like pool and darts available in a house or apartment would be sweet too. People like having apartment parties, but you cant really do anything as they are now.

Edited by NT2YIELD

Dr.Rosenthal

Would you like to get raided yourself? I won't.

Seems like GTA Online has become the beast it is, because people suggest things that THEY want without taking into consideration that all other players will have access to the stuff as well.

I remember a few years ago, some guy suggested kidnapping for GTAO. Yes, basically the idea was that youd stun or lasso some poor fool, put him in the trunk of your car and drive wherever.

I mean, would you yourself want this to happen to you? Im pretty sure most of us would just leave the session. No way in hell would anyone sit and watch and wait while other players are abducting them. Such a terrible f*cking idea.

All I wanna say is if youve got an idea you better consider all ways in which that idea will be used to abuse other players (including yourself). Because thats whats going to happen, ultimately.

Also I dont understand people who suggest content down to the smallest detail. Jesus. Its not like R* is going to copy paste the specs youre suggesting. They most definitely arent going to pick the name you suggest. They wont give it the price/cost youre suggesting. But I guess some people just like to fantasize.

Also, sure they may follow these forums. I think they do. But theyve also got a perfectly well functioning email adress that you can use, thats been used to improve the game for the last four years.

Advice; keep it short. No one wants to hear about your idea about a map expansion with a new heist story, every setup youve imagined, every new car and their names and their order in the f*cking dripfeed. No. Also please realize that these are games were talking about. Its not like R* can just wave their magic wand around and BAM all the assets are complete.

I dunno why I felt inclined to write this out. Its just annoying how some people are upset over minor gameplay errors and then go on to suggest a bunch of stuff they want added.

Also annoying to hear suggestions that clearly hasnt been thought-through, like the above one.

Sentinel Driver

Interaction menu needs a rework. Snacks and armors are necessary for the new missions but you have to shuffle through 9884834 useless menus before you can actually use them. Also give us better healing items than snacks. It's silly that dangerous criminals pull out soda cans out of their pockets to restore health. How about giving us medkits or adrealine syringes?

Melancholy Angel
Posted (edited)

It would be nice if when we create TDM/LTS or any Team PvP gamemode in the Content Creator, we can make each team wear a specific outfit for flavour.

For example, we can have one team wearing this:

KOPgYS6.jpg

And another team wearing this:

1lBxA1w.jpg

It can make for some interesting immersion where a TDM have one team in FIB style clothings while the other is in IAA black suit with sunglasses.

Edited by Melancholy Angel

DoxerWhite

If it happens to have a Cop dlc, i hope to see a mission where we have to steal classic highway patrol cars like the time we had to steal a Casco. That would be nice to see international vintage cars used for police purpose. And maybe even add police liveries to cars that are already in-game.

rebeldevil

I'd like to be able to hold up small bank branches and take whatever's in the till. Max payout of, say, $30K, but you have to lose the wanted level the hard way (call Lester and he flips out on you and hangs up). Lose the cops or lose the cash.

gta111

I'd love to be able to do more minor activites and actions like go to a beach party or club, to just being able sit down on the beach or a bench. Also with certain properties like houses, it would be nice not to have to buzz myself into my own house just because someone else in the same lobby bought the same property... also i'd wish they'd give the online characters a voice, like with 3 to 5 different voice options for each gender, kind of like saints row 2, or at least when you get hurt or attacked some type of moan or grunt. Its like i'm playing as a lifeless doll.

REXX

It would be nice if when we create TDM/LTS or any Team PvP gamemode in the Content Creator, we can make each team wear a specific outfit for flavour.

For example, we can have one team wearing this:

KOPgYS6.jpg

And another team wearing this:

1lBxA1w.jpg

It can make for some interesting immersion where a TDM have one team in FIB style clothings while the other is in IAA black suit with sunglasses.

Funny enough an outfit option is already in the Content Creator, however we don't have access to it as its only available for the Mission Creator; hence why only Adverdary Modes, Versus Modes and most newer missions have the option to select outfits.

In fact when Finance and Felony was released, a bugged version of Team Outfits was accessible when creating Captures. This however completely locked up the Creator when accessed and required loading a Storymode save or heading online to fix it.

THC

MK II weapon ideas:

Advanced Rifle MK II

500px-Fn_fs2000_blk.jpg

Heavy Pistol MK II

longslide4.jpg

Assault Shotgun MK II

AA-12.jpg

Combat Pistol MK II

9mm-glock-17-e1498275037935.jpg

rebeldevil
Posted (edited)

I'm legitimately shocked flashbangs haven't been added to this game with all the other military-spec gear we have. They should add those. Though I'll be honest. The only reason I really want them is to annoy my friends.

Edited by rebeldevil

C10H15N

For starters:

Enhancing the vehicle customization experience.

Don't you just hate it when there's a nice set of rims that look just fine, but you're bothered by the fact that the rims are too small, or that the tires are not wide enough, or even worse, the fitment does not suit the fenders of your Z190?

With simple coding, R* should be able to allow us to customize certain parts, such as the wheels in more detail than ever.

- New Rims
- Primary Color: Disc / Main Features
- Secondary Color: Dish / Lines, etc.
- Rim Size
- Rim Dish
- Rim Concave
- Tire Width
- Tire Profile

The last point is especially important to me, because it grinds my gears, whenever I see a tryhard driving on off-road tires during a race. Not only does this prove their sweatiness to me, but also, most of the time, their dense lack of taste.

You have no idea, just how much these "small" features would enhance the experience of petrolheads across the community.

Time-Out for choosing the "Easy Way Out"

This should be, without question, one of the first things that R* should do, as soon as possible. Implementing a timeout for this feature would allow fair, genuine players with skill to prove the tryhard community wrong about their talent of blowing themselves up, right after shooting a missile at you. It may eliminate a major part of the community, as the tryhards would find less of a joy to participate in such engagements, due to their precious K/D being at risk, however, there is so much more to do, other than doing the shuffle with your sniper rifle, or such.

Posing

This may sound a bit blunt at first, but here are some examples, in order to deliver the context:

a06b00-01.jpg12.jpggta-v.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080&strip=all

Implementing this feature should be easy enough. Using it, should also be easy. The Snapmatic community might as well appreciate this future, if they wanted to show off cars, rather than their legs and buttocks.

Engine Swaps

Now, this may be a bit far-fetched for a simple "idea", rather than a DLC update, but then again, it should be a simple feature.
As you may know, the Ocelot XA-21's engine can be modified visually, from a V12 to a V8. However, the sound does not change, at all! Sure, whilst some may appreciate the sound of the XA-21, others might wish for another engine sound for cars, such as the Elegy Retro Custom, or the Karin Kuruma, the Sultan RS, etc.
And let's be honest... Don't you get tired of hearing the same recycled engine sound, over and over again, except the pitch / rev is just slightly higher?

Opinions and comments are appreciated.

Edited by C10H15N

Dr.Rosenthal

For starters:

Enhancing the vehicle customization experience.

Don't you just hate it when there's a nice set of rims that look just fine, but you're bothered by the fact that the rims are too small, or that the tires are not wide enough, or even worse, the fitment does not suit the fenders of your Z190?

With simple coding, R* should be able to allow us to customize certain parts, such as the wheels in more detail than ever.

- New Rims

- Primary Color: Disc / Main Features

- Secondary Color: Dish / Lines, etc.

- Rim Size

- Rim Dish

- Rim Concave

- Tire Width

- Tire Profile

The last point is especially important to me, because it grinds my gears, whenever I see a tryhard driving on off-road tires during a race. Not only does this prove their sweatiness to me, but also, most of the time, their dense lack of taste.

You have no idea, just how much these "small" features would enhance the experience of petrolheads across the community.

Time-Out for choosing the "Easy Way Out"

This should be, without question, one of the first things that R* should do, as soon as possible. Implementing a timeout for this feature would allow fair, genuine players with skill to prove the tryhard community wrong about their talent of blowing themselves up, right after shooting a missile at you. It may eliminate a major part of the community, as the tryhards would find less of a joy to participate in such engagements, due to their precious K/D being at risk, however, there is so much more to do, other than doing the shuffle with your sniper rifle, or such.

Posing

This may sound a bit blunt at first, but here are some examples, in order to deliver the context:

a06b00-01.jpg12.jpggta-v.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080&strip=all

Implementing this feature should be easy enough. Using it, should also be easy. The Snapmatic community might as well appreciate this future, if they wanted to show off cars, rather than their legs and buttocks.

Engine Swaps

Now, this may be a bit far-fetched for a simple "idea", rather than a DLC update, but then again, it should be a simple feature.

As you may know, the Ocelot XA-21's engine can be modified visually, from a V12 to a V8. However, the sound does not change, at all! Sure, whilst some may appreciate the sound of the XA-21, others might wish for another engine sound for cars, such as the Elegy Retro Custom, or the Karin Kuruma, the Sultan RS, etc.

And let's be honest... Don't you get tired of hearing the same recycled engine sound, over and over again, except the pitch / rev is just slightly higher?

Opinions and comments are appreciated.

Im not so bothered by the tires as some people. Dont really understand the big deal.

I agree about posing - there should be a feature for this for leaning against walls, cars, sitting on benches and walls.

Also, a cooldown on EWO seems a good idea.

In my opinion there should be no K/D ratios whatsoever. They mean nothing. I feel a little sorry for people who care this much about K/D, that youd rather kill yourself to win. I mean, in that case youve already lost to begin with.

Duckdude001

An armed variant of the titan, basically an AC-130 Gunship and the ability to activate the search light on the helicopters so we can flash the bright lights onto the players faces.

it would be a better bombushka and a worse avenger but still worth it imo. Im thinking 4-5mil, similar to those other 2. Edited by Duckdude001

jdv95

A race mode that isn't locked to just 1 class.

a "gimmick" On a vehicle that actually makes

Sense such as NOS,just copy the gimmick from either san Andreas or midnight club. Available for all Benny vehicles for 60k. disabled in races

Unless it's allowed in a new race

Mode (a street race update could make that happen).

Verbal Soze

Just have some idea, a new survival mode kinda like PUBG survival,we have to go from point A to point B, and there will be a check point as a wave round point

for example start from trevor's trailer and finish in mckenzie airfield, while being attacked by npcs AI with some buzzard,tank or sanchez make it per wave, wave 1 just a walking enemy, wave 2 assaulting us with FAV Buggy and so on, that could be great with 40-50k reward hmmm

Pequod_

I've got an idea for a proper prison break mission, which would work within the structure of CEOs/MCs, and players wouldn't get tired of it. Make it like VIP work, or a MC contract- I've detailed it here:

1) Player accepts a contract/VIP job, to retrieve 'intel' from inside the prison for a client.

2) Player (and associates if they wish) gets themselves locked up, and has to find the intel (in a random location), within a 10 min timeframe.

3) The player will need to use stealth to avoid guards and grab the intel. (associates who did not lock themselves up can still hp by sniping from a heli, for example)

4) Player needs to escape prison with the intel. No restrictions should be placed on how the player goes about this, so players will have to get creative with the resources available to them (e.g. an associate makes a distraction, you get onboard a prison bus and an associate breaks you out, or you sneak your way out yourself).

Also, make it so this mission can only be started during daytime. At night, guards have reduced visibility and move to different positions.

There is potential for such a thing to be even more in-depth, using the assets GTA has, but sadly I don't think R* will invest much time in it beyond a simple MC-contract-style job. Goddamn does R* need to make better use of the map.

Edited by Pequod_

asadog2

I guess this can tie into a gameplay mechanic because it would be the MOC/Avenger style vehicle to go with the future property like maybe a offshore base (like an oil rig) that would then be used to start whatever new missions they make that are ocean based.

So I’ll just copy and paste the whole thing I have put in other threads bellow

Ok so just a warning before you read this. This is an email I wrote to Rockstar about adding a Boeing Chinook to the game in a future update as a MOC/Avenger style vehicle. I wrote the email quite quickly so there may be some errors/rambling on. If you would like to add to it please feel free to do so.

Plus something I forgot were bombs. And the ability to perform a Pinnacle ma

And finally if you would like to see this great helicopter in the game feel free to copy and paste this and send it to Rockstar. (And maybe add in the bomb/Pinnacle maneuver part)

If in the next future update you add another property similar to the facility/bunker it would be nice and really cool if this time the MOC/avenger style vehicle was based on a Boeing CH-47 Chinook, thats been slightly oversized (bit bigger than the avenger) and can lift any vehicle in the game. It could have the same layout as the avenger like the weapons/vehicle workshop, turrets, etc. plus with an added personal vehicle storage plus maybe an actual living area where you can spawn in the session outside of the facility/bunker style property on the map. And also maybe a improved autopilot that along with hovering will also bring you to a set waypoint and after jumping from the helicopter while hovering in autopilot to have it auto land at the nearest location. Plus along with the same armouring as the avenger it would be nice to also have countermeasures. It would also be nice if it were very agile like the chinook in real life plus being the fastest helicopter in the game. And also it should be able to land on water (weve always wanted a helicopter that can land on water so this is the best time to do it. Maybe even be able to put boats in the back). And also a useful feature to be able to shut down the engines and fold the blades in when on the ground (or in the air if you want to for some reason). It would also be nice to add some side mounted weapons like rockets (operated by pilot) plus a front mounted thermal/night vision camera for the passenger to view along with maybe a disarm all weapons and go off radar feature of the akula. And also a nice feature would be a bulletproof windshield.

Id say a good price for the helicopter would be a bit above the avengers stock price as all the weapons would be add ons plus the interior bays and the general helicopter upgrades (armor, handling, etc.).

Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider adding the Chinook in a future update.