4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Gameplay Ideas Wishlist Topic

SILBERDRACHEN

Fixes that I think would make the entire GTAO experience better

-Organize ammunation.

On launch it was comfortable where you had pistols and melee weapons down under the glass counter, the shotguns, SMGs, assault rifles, etc. laid out on the wall in the back with a second wall for the DLC weapons. But as the DLC came out, Rockstar just left the weapons how they were added. Everything is mixed up.

-Make all firearms equal to their classes.

Since it looks like all assault rifles are either way 5.56 or .223 rounds, they should instead be just aesthetic. Some like the look of the AK more than the G36 or QBZ-95.

-Lowrider suspension option

We should be able to give all street cars the lowriding suspension.

-"Strangers & Freaks" in Online

Big Molio

We need helicopters with pontoons, for water landings.

RS_5032_Helicopter_Pontoon__Hardy_Reef__

⁣V⁣

I have one thing that really pisses me off.

When you exit the car you can open the weapon wheel but can't really chose a weapon until you're completely out of the vehicle. It leads to so many moments of me trying to punch the air while cops shoot at me.

Also a mobile radio would be nice. Control it from the Interaction Menu

Edited by --V--

Ruthlessj

Since we have the special vehicle garage that houses the new special vehicles.

ID LOVE to see a warehouse where all our Pegasus vehicles are stored, maybe near airport

TheHolyNZF

Mele combat needs a serious update. Here are my ideas...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/843618-isnt-it-about-time-to-update-the-fighting-system/

Looked at your topic and I kinda find the point in it. Why not include it in a larger "on foot" -DLC concept?

That would also include more means of light transport (rollerskates, skateboards,hoverboards, balance scooters, new bikes) as well as opening bars,clubs, various new shops and restaurants for use (maybe even car shops). and also buying hot dogs (and addition of ice cream vans, ofc).

I don't think improved melee would make up for a main theme of DLC

WFD1992

Let us use our custom loadouts in missions and on VIP work and MC Contracts, instead of just freeroam.

REXX

Sent this to Rockstar a while ago, basically another form of Survival. Spoilered cos' it's long and detailed :p

GTA Online - Switch Survivals

Five (5) brand new Survivals will be added to GTA Online featuring new enemies, locations and special perks. They will be called Switch Survivals.

Up to four (4) players can take part in a Switch Survival. Each Switch Survival will have a maximum of ten (10) rounds, with every round increasing in difficulty with enemies withstanding more hits. Props will be placed to suit the survival and allow the players to take cover. All survivals will have 50 enemies per round, rewarding 10RP per enemy killed, allowing a possible total of 500RP per round to be earned.

The aim of the game is to stay away from and gradually kill the hoards of enemies that chase the players.

Weapons:

A new feature is the Weapon Switch. Every 20 seconds, the players' current weapon will randomly be switched to another.

Switch Weapons: A list of weapons that can randomly be equipped.

- Knife

- Battle Axe

- Baseball Bat

- Combat Pistol

- SNS Pistol

- Pistol .50

- AP Pistol

- Marksman Pistol

- Micro SMG

- Assault SMG

- Machine Pistol

- Combat PDW

- Heavy Shotgun

- Double Barrel Shotgun

- Pump Shotgun

- Assault Shotgun

- Assault Rifle

- Special Carbine

- Advanced Rifle

- Marksman Sniper

- RPG

- Minigun

- Railgun

If a player reaches round ten and completes the survival, they will be awarded $60000 and 5000RP.

Perks:

A new feature specially for the five new survivals is the ability to collect perks during the survival to aid the player. Perks last one minute and only one perk can be obtained per round per player. Perks appear randomly within the survival map.

Perks:

- Zone: The Zone perk works just like it does in Power Play, slowing down time. However during a survival, it allows the player to move at a normal pace.

- Bullshark Testosterone: Double your damage against enemies and withstand double the damage inflicted.

- Outrage!: The Outrage! perk will disable the players weapon (if equipped) and make them almost impervious to damage. Players will only be able to use melee attacks, however they will inflict a K.O hit to every enemy when the Outrage! perk is activated. This is similar to Trevor's Rampages or when playing as the Beast.

- Explosive Rounds/Melee: This perk will give the player explosive rounds or melee for the current equipped weapon or melee weapon.

- Nuke: The Nuke perk will drop a mini-nuke that will wipe out all enemies that are present. Players are immune to its blast.

- No R&R (No Reload and Recoil): This perk greatly improves weapons by disabling reloading and recoil.

- Super Jump: The Super Jump perk will allow the player to jump very high and cover more distance than usual.

- Flame Ring: This perk will create a ring of fire around the player, burning enemies when close enough.

- Howitzer: The Howitzer perk will equip the player with two Combat MG's with unlimited ammunition, wielding one in each hand.

Survival 01: Clowns

Weather: Overcast

Time: 20:00

Screen Filter: Killer Clowns

In Game Description: Prepare yourself to fight off multiple waves of killer clowns while having your weapon switched every 20 seconds.

Clowns are equipped with Baseball Bats and Axes.

Survival 02: Beasts

Weather: Thunder

Time: 02:00

Screen Filter: Albuquerque

In Game Description: Prepare yourself to fight multiple waves of Beasts while having your weapon switched every 20 seconds.

Beasts will try to whack players. (Their power has been reduced for this Survival Mode).

Survival 03: Vinewood Zombies

Weather: Raining

Time: 05:00

Screen Filter: Graveyard Shift

In Game Description: Prepare yourself for a fight against multiple waves of Vinewood Zombies while having your weapon switched every 20 seconds.

Vinewood Zombies will try to whack the player.

Survival 04: Slashers

Weather: Hazy

Time: 04:00

Screen Filter: Thermopylae

In Game Description: Prepare yourself for a fight against multiple waves of Slashers while having your weapon switched every 20 seconds.

Slashers are equipped with a Machete.

Survival 05: Aliens

Weather: Clear

Time: 19:00

Screen Filter: Emulsion

In Game Description: Prepare yourself for a fight against multiple waves of Aliens while having your weapon switched every 20 seconds.

Aliens will try to whack the player and also occasionally use their rays.

Happy Hunter

Make helicopters like they are in this free mode event:

ioxwave

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way. I haven't played GTAV in a while because of how boring it is... the work is basically the same thing over and over... get something, deliver it. blah blah same... not even hard. give us something that makes us think like portal did or like some weird tokyo yakuza dlc where we gotta take out 1,000 gangsters spread out across the map for a 1 million dollars.

Edited by ioxwave

Mach1bud

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way.

We literally have those two things already. You must be trolling.

Jon Jon

We need helicopters with pontoons, for water landings.

RS_5032_Helicopter_Pontoon__Hardy_Reef__

The Sea Sparrow needs to come back a long with that one other heli that I won't name to prevent a mass-triggering event in this thread.

REXX

I want a dlc where we get 8Ball to rig people's cars and when they go in it, we can blow them up... also the ability to call a taxi to drive us places instead of helicopters, and he better have stupid stuff to say on the way.

We literally have those two things already. You must be trolling.

I think he means rigging other players' cars rather than our own or one off the street.

But yeah, we already have Taxis that can be called online.

Business_Cat

-A stat that shows how many times you used passive. :D:D
-A strong front bumper/spoiler for Rocket Voltic
-A parachute for Rocket Voltic.

Shaytan

I wish there was a setting not to be sent to a session that is in majority filled with players of a certain nationality.

If that was added in a future DLC, the first thing I would do before checking any new items or gameplay features would be setting it to never be sent into Russian lobbies ever again. I don't have anything against Russians in general neither I think it's an issue with everyone playing the game from that country, but by my own experience it always leads to disaster. There are always a couple modders for sure since I can warrantee (as well as any other pc player) the majority of the hackers are Russians - and since, as normal, they join up with friends to play together, it's more likely at least one is. I prefer to stay away of these frequent problems.

ioxwave

Yeah 8ball but for other cars.. Didn't know we had taxis already. Well then I want the ability to be taken to jail on the back of a police car... Getting busted and then being freed by random players lol

Business_Cat

This is IMPORTANT to me:
A total restoration of the front body of the Turismo.
I don't like the design in GTA V right now. Please revert it back to the front body of GTA IV. PLEASE...

This is one of the cars that I really enjoy driving around, even if it's not the best in speed. I love it very much because of how responsive it is when I take a turn, no matter how sharp it is.
But I really hate the cockpit. Please revert it back to GTA IV cockpit. THANKS!

Edited by Business_Cat

Big Molio

I would like the following:-

Create-a-Hold-Your-Ground-Match - A defend / attack / siege type match that you could build yourself. I built a really good fort once in the desert, and also a really good biker hideout for LTS games, but they would have best served the type of match above.

Weapon rules in user created deathmatches / LTS etc - decided by the creator. Instead of having to tell players not to use RPG etc and hope they dont - it would be better if you could lock the weapon loadout to the type of match that you want to create.

Be able to stack weapons / vehicles etc on props in the deathmatch LTS creator. I can't seem to do it??

Edited by Big Molio

Sagrawa

Would love to see some changes and additions to the form of Daily Objectives:

-Have weekly objectives.

-Daily objectives are all strictly solo challenges, so all challenges that involve any other player are removed (i.e. participating in a capture or killing other players).

-Weekly challenges are all things you need to do with or against others (i.e. killing x amount of players in a DM, helping another CEO with a collection sale or winning a session challenge).

Right now it is sometimes near impossible to complete all the daily objectives within a full hour of play if you don't have a massive list of friends wanting to help you or have a second console. You're instantly screwed if you have to do a capture-raid and a rally race in the same day.

Dailies should be possible to be completed pretty easily without having a hundred friends who play GTAO.

Weeklies should be a lot tougher to complete and have a better payout (maybe something like 200k).

Simple as that.

jpap7getsdollas

I think there should be a Bigness (Supreme) x Sessanta Nove (Louis Vuitton) collection in GTAO just like the real life collections. That'd be dope!supreme-louis-vuitton-collaboration-fallsupreme-louis-vuitton-review-8-480x480.j

Schumy7

I hope they add a new tier of difficulty.

'Verry hard'

Then i will play missions again.

DentureDynamite

Even these simple updates to the game would be welcome, such as:

* Asynchronous text chat (can still type during cut scenes/anims, while CEO/VIP banners are displayed, etc.) so players don't lose what they typed.

* Settable weapon wheel defaults for on foot, in vehicles (choppers, jets, boats, cars), etc.--would make me cry tears of joy.

* Updating the Shooting Range with all the weapons added since early 2014 (at least more variety when doing this).

* Would love to see the as-yet-unreleased Assault MG be added (and/or the Sten--a peer and popularity cousin to the Gusenberg Sweeper).

Edited by DentureDynamite

VictorVance1239

I'd like more of the little things to be added like ability to do cart wheels, back flips and front flips as a action. Adds more personality to the characters.

More non weapon fighting styles and grappling. Ninja moves, Military take downs, wrestling slams. Curb stomping, and things like smashing a persons head through a car window. Picking them up and throwing them on top of the hood of their own car. Pushing people on the ground, and throwing them off of bridges into the ocean.

Slit peoples throats, snap their necks, snatch hats off their heads and keep it.

Sagrawa

I'd like more of the little things to be added like ability to do cart wheels, back flips and front flips as a action. Adds more personality to the characters.

More non weapon fighting styles and grappling. Ninja moves, Military take downs, wrestling slams. Curb stomping, and things like smashing a persons head through a car window. Picking them up and throwing them on top of the hood of their own car. Pushing people on the ground, and throwing them off of bridges into the ocean.

Slit peoples throats, snap their necks, snatch hats off their heads and keep it.

When we're already going there, why not add scalping as well. And I think there are enough psychos playing who would like to slit of some ears and wear them as a necklace. You know you're dealing with a real badas when he has chains like Mr. T made out of ears.

Mach1bud

I just want to set the default radio station in my personal vehicles.

REXX

This.

"You're on Vinewood Boulevard Radio!"

"F*ck off, I want FlyLo FM. My car, my damn rules! :lol:

VictorVance1239

I just want some type of Ipod device that I can use to put certain songs from the radio on it and not have to wait for it come on anymore.

sleepwalk1980

Sent this to Rockstar a while ago, basically another form of Survival. Spoilered cos' it's long and detailed :p

GTA Online - Switch Survivals

Five (5) brand new Survivals will be added to GTA Online featuring new enemies, locations and special perks. They will be called Switch Survivals.

Everything about this - :inlove:

Except the screen filters. I think that would put off a majority of players. The win/lose streak filters in DMs are bad enough!

This.

"You're on Vinewood Boulevard Radio!"

"F*ck off, I want FlyLo FM. My car, my damn rules! :lol:

I just want to be able to set the damn thing to permanent OFF!

Edited by sleepwalk1980

⁣V⁣

How about a removable scope for the Marksman rifle? It'll only take 3min fiddling with the .metadata

And when you're on the bike you can hold X/square and RB/LB to melee hit left and right. How about shoot left and right?

like so:

4kNuMYp.gif

And if you press LB and RB at the same time you'll shoot left and right at the same time. Basically

Dual wielding.

I remember GTA: San Andres had something similar. Edited by --V--

Big Molio

How about a removable scope for the Marksman rifle? It'll only take 3min fiddling with the .metadata

Agree with this.

I'd like a snub nose revolver as well.

Edited by Big Molio