Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DeXiovi

PS4 Looking for sweet reliable players

troysayshi

@Malcolm_Tucker

Well the last person you want to add is me. My reputation precedes me. Most of it true. Some not though.

Of course if you want to get anywhere, like with heists, then you won't get anywhere fast with me about. I die all the time, fail all the time and fail to follow, ahem, sage advice.

No idea what this Karuma is or this heist gear. Sure there wonderful though. I hear people get upset if you don't use or have them.

Anythng positive, probably not. I have been known to do sarcasm at times.

Most, meaning 99.9%, take this game way beyond serious.

If you want to fail over and over again whilst smiling through gritted teeth then feel free to add me. You know the English way.. If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again..

PSN- troysayshi

Edited by troysayshi

HeartBreaker

@Malcolm_Tucker

Well the last person you want to add is me. My reputation precedes me. Most of it true. Some not though.

Of course if you want to get anywhere, like with heists, then you won't get anywhere fast with me about. I die all the time, fail all the time and fail to follow, ahem, sage advice.

No idea what this Karuma is or this heist gear. Sure there wonderful though. I hear people get upset if you don't use or have them.

Anythng positive, probably not. I have been known to do sarcasm at times.

Most, meaning 99.9%, take this game way beyond serious.

If you want to fail over and over again whilst smiling through gritted teeth then feel free to add me. You know the English way.. If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again..

PSN- troysayshi

You crack me up there bud lol You're the type of person I'd have a beer or 6 with

Loganator2016

Looking for people to play with. I'm 19 and anyone is welcome to add me just don't be like the KWF guy and you're good. Tired of being killed all the time just trying to play the game and make cash. I'm still a beginner at level 22 but have ceo office and mc club from psn cards and buying shark cards. Want to learn the ropes of GTA online and earn money the working way. If anyone is up to help me learn the ropes and make millions add me on PS4: Loganator2016

PassionGamerHD

I wanted to play with Dexiovi and i got the message he doesn't know me and i can't ask to help with heists.. Maybe that person doesn't want me in the session idk

FizzyTaco

I play with most guys but would love a few girls to play with as I'm a girl! I'm the type that likes to do mission and not kill people in lobbies. It's hard to find people like that these days! I also just love to find ways to make money which is races and little small jobs.. I would love to have some people to play with. I have a mic. I have a bit of a speech problem but please don't let that stop you from adding me! I love to play and talk with others

PSN:Fizzytaco

Edited by FizzyTaco

RomeoAlpha

add me guys

psn:RomeoAlpha13

RepzOps

This sh*t has bee going on for over 3 months by now wtf.

GTAonlineplayer

Don't know about sweet but I'd say I'm reliable.

DeXiovi

3 weeks ago I started college and I have literally 0 time to play GTA now. I go from 9am-9pm 5 days a week so by the time I get home I'm sleeping lol

My husband plays on our account sometimes so if you catch the account online it's him. You're all more than welcome to keep using this thread, I'm sure it will die soon though. Happy gaming.

I wanted to play with Dexiovi and i got the message he doesn't know me and i can't ask to help with heists.. Maybe that person doesn't want me in the session idk

That was probably my husband and he was probably already in a heist with 4 people. I don't play anymore.

lethal alien

A_Lethal_Alien

DeXiovi

^ Take your crew ad and shove it.

ShockmasterGTA

^ Take your crew ad and shove it.

lol.

Ninja_Nicoya

Add me : ninja_nicoya

ShockmasterGTA

Okay.

-alx-ndr-

Add me: alx-ndr

swagkid2527

I deleted a bunch of people that just used me for hosting heists so I've only got a couple pals left.

I'm looking for some nice, reliable, mature and active players. Preferably 19+ because I can't stand children and teenagers. Would prefer someone who can take a dark sense of humour, more fun that way especially for my friends too. We like to help each other out so we'll delete if we're doing all the helping without any return. Heists, MC/CEO work, playing with crew colours.

Would be really nice to have another female player as I have only 1 on my friends list. It seems like every girl I meet on GTA always brings drama and gets jealous of me cause I'm another female player... makes no sense but it's that gamer girl complex. They always wanna be that 1 chick all the guys favour lol and I just want to play the frikken game. So if you're one of those chicks just don't bother adding me, we supposed to be sistas eh.

If you're a newer player feel free to add me, I helped all my buddies rank up, unlock and earn millions so I'm always up for helping and teaching people some things.

Feel free to post here some info about yourself if ya want, I'm down to chat. My PS4 is Dexiovi so drop me an addy.

add me on ps4 swagkid252

Edited by swagkid2527

Smosleyy

I get not wanting to play with kids. They're the biggest dicks of all, and they never make any f*cking sense. Plus I'm a female player too and I swear they are all bitches. So feel free to add me. My player name is the same and I too have a very dark sense of f*cking humor

Idenyeverything

I am both sweet and reliable. Everyone feel free to add me psn name KHANATE7

sengrg

Hey,

I am 26 and looking for reliable people to complete heists too. I'm cool as long as no troll etc.

Hopefully, we can work together with the time difference.

PSN: sengrg

bryantjames44

20 year old. Pretty quiet, but enjoy conversations and getting to know people. Would like some chill free roam buds to do whatever (gunrunning, ceo, screwing around). Male, Ps4 @ bryantjames44. Feel free to add me.

Zarpy

Looking for someone to help sell biker businesses, need help ASAP. If online on ps4 add me: prazzyp

Salatishoo

I usually start my gaming day by doing a heist or two, then spamming ViP work till I fall asleep on the controller.

If you wanna do heists with me or need help with your own heists, or if you wanna join me for ViP work and some freemode fun feel free to add.

PS4: Salatishoo

DeXiovi

Hey I have been playing more on weekends if anyone is still interested in adding me.

I'm really into crew colours paint jobs right now, so I would really like to add some people who would like to paint some sick ass cars with my husband and I. I have 9 lists of 400 hex/RGB codes to play around with.

HeartBreaker

Hey I have been playing more on weekends if anyone is still interested in adding me.

I'm really into crew colours paint jobs right now, so I would really like to add some people who would like to paint some sick ass cars with my husband and I. I have 9 lists of 400 hex/RGB codes to play around with.

27 year old. Added, my psn brokenhearted420. Edited by HeartBreaker

thehatman1951

I am looking for sensible other players to play with. Won't let you down. thehatman1951.

DeXiovi

Still looking for people to add, I have had to clean out my list due to inactives or those that never gave me the time of day, but a few have been deleting me aswell sadly. Username is Dexiovi , leave your addy here please!

moyerjustin1106

If you are looking for a Fighter Pilot to help you out i got you man, my PSN is- jmoyer104537