Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,453 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DeXiovi

PS4 Looking for sweet reliable players

SkynetOnlineID

I tend to stay away from players with quite a bad reputation and she has one. Doesn't matter how good of a player she is.

A bad reputation for what? Based on what you heard or their posts?

PetrolCB

Whatever your opinion is, Dex is a really good player. We just completed a CMM (my 4th, their 1st) yesterday, with a fellow forum member and a close friend. Don't cast aspersions on someone based on a comment.

Like myself, others say dumb sh*t for a sarcastic laugh, while looking like an ass to an outsider perspective.

Agreed. She's a fine player that's always willing to help too. I'm not sure what has gone on in other threads but it doesn't really matter a great deal. She's a good player and should be added if you want things done.
I tend to stay away from players with quite a bad reputation and she has one. Doesn't matter how good of a player she is..

This, from someone who stalked and spam texted me last spring, before I privatized my account, because you had a fight with Bertie, and by proxy, yelled at me because you went Rambo and didn't follow directions during a finale, failed, and didn't get your way.

Yeah, you're the good guy. No wonder they booted you from their crew.

Edited by PetrolCB

tenderronii

i can vouch for everyone here in this thread saying Dex is a good player, she is..most of the GTA community is very sh*tty and greedy, but this girl is very helpful and a team player.

Eagle91

I deleted a bunch of people that just used me for hosting heists so I've only got a couple pals left.

I'm looking for some nice, reliable, mature and active players. Preferably 19+ because I can't stand children and teenagers. Would prefer someone who can take a dark sense of humour, more fun that way especially for my friends too. We like to help each other out so we'll delete if we're doing all the helping without any return. Heists, MC/CEO work, playing with crew colours.

Would be really nice to have another female player as I have only 1 on my friends list. It seems like every girl I meet on GTA always brings drama and gets jealous of me cause I'm another female player... makes no sense but it's that gamer girl complex. They always wanna be that 1 chick all the guys favour lol and I just want to play the frikken game. So if you're one of those chicks just don't bother adding me, we supposed to be sistas eh.

If you're a newer player feel free to add me, I helped all my buddies rank up, unlock and earn millions so I'm always up for helping and teaching people some things.

Feel free to post here some info about yourself if ya want, I'm down to chat. My PS4 is Dexiovi so drop me an addy.

Glad to know that there are others out there looking to help and play nice. I'd like to give you that addy you're lookin' for. I'm also going to take this chance to reach out to others if that's alright, and I don't want to take up another forum post with it so...here goes.

I've been at it for a very long time, and this is typically the game I like to put my free time into whenever I'm in a gaming mood. Because of the time spent, I've grown into a very successful criminal of all sorts. I have launched a number of communities in the past and am part of an online help-finder or 2. I'm simply here to spread the word to those who haven't received it yet.

If you're interested in getting help with your heists, MC club, CEO, or anything else in the game, just shoot me a message. Heck, to one-up that, just join the community "GTA Online - Help for Hire!" that I have launched recently. It's currently being built up with members who are interested in working together to complete these individual challenges. Some help out of boredom; Some help for a returned favor; Some mutually benefit.

Why are you still reading this? Go on - Join the community or give me a shout. It's open to everyone.

Have fun, guys CRIMINALS!!!

17990381_1483306195074523_31643269985546

17917109_1483304881741321_47311310274135

Edited by Eagle91

Dee.

anyone in here can help my friend and i do criminal mastermind? just reply

Mike Oxsbig

Whatever your opinion is, Dex is a really good player. We just completed a CMM (my 4th, their 1st) yesterday, with a fellow forum member and a close friend. Don't cast aspersions on someone based on a comment.

Like myself, others say dumb sh*t for a sarcastic laugh, while looking like an ass to an outsider perspective.

Agreed. She's a fine player that's always willing to help too. I'm not sure what has gone on in other threads but it doesn't really matter a great deal. She's a good player and should be added if you want things done.
I tend to stay away from players with quite a bad reputation and she has one. Doesn't matter how good of a player she is..

This, from someone who stalked and spam texted me last spring, before I privatized my account, because you had a fight with Bertie, and by proxy, yelled at me because you went Rambo and didn't follow directions during a finale, failed, and didn't get your way.

Oh so that's where I remember you from, you're that one guy who went apesh*t when you lost money during the finale and took it out on me because why not. You were the money man, how did you lose it? Failed my ass, we passed that all while I had to listen to you nag constantly on the mic. I'm pretty sure you were the mad one who didn't get his way.

FaultyDroid

I tend to stay away from players with quite a bad reputation and she has one. Doesn't matter how good of a player she is.

Oh so that's where I remember you from, you're that one guy who went apesh*t when you lost money during the finale and took it out on me because why not. You were the money man, how did you lose it? Failed my ass, we passed that all while I had to listen to you nag constantly on the mic. I'm pretty sure you were the mad one who didn't get his way.

If your not gonna have the decency to play alongside someone before you cast your opinion of them, how about not sh*tposting in their recruitment thread, just because 'you heard bad things'.

If thats how you select friends on GTAF you may as well give up now.

nWo_Y2J_2015

You got "friend and I" right, yet the rest of your sentence is jumbled. Wow

I already completed Criminal Mastermind long ago, sorry.

DeXiovi

I'd add you but I heard you were trouble so I'll be on my way.

bf5.gif

From what I've read of your posts, it would have been denied anyway.

Miss, your sad attempt to get back at me isn't working. I'm sorry to say it. If you actually read anything I've posted recently which I highly doubt you did, you'd know I was kicked from a crew for no reason and expressed disappointment. Wouldn't you be too if you wrongfully got kicked from a crew for no reason? You should really read that book that one guy in another thread recommended, maybe you'd learn something.

giphy.gif

I wasn't trying to 'get back at you', I was simplying letting you know that your post was pointless because I would have never added you to begin with.

I have read it all, and you clearly deserved to be kicked from the crew. You're a cry baby. And no I wouldn't give a god damn if I was kicked from a crew for any reason, it's just a damn game. And what would reading Cat in the Hat have to teach me? You do realize that insult was just a copy of what I said to that guy, right? lrn2lrn

It's quite obvious you're only here for attention, need to deflect that literally no one wants to add you onto me, I get it, we all do. You still haven't explained why I have a bad reputation, which is clearly BS. Obviously my rep is far better than yours, I don't get kicked from crews. And you're making up sh*t about Petrol aswell, cause he doesn't give a god damn about losing money on a heist, he always takes 0%.

So please, enough with the sh*tposting and go crawl back into your hole. You're just making yourself look like an idiot more than you already have.

Edited by DeXiovi

Mike Oxsbig

I'd add you but I heard you were trouble so I'll be on my way.

bf5.gif

From what I've read of your posts, it would have been denied anyway.

Miss, your sad attempt to get back at me isn't working. I'm sorry to say it. If you actually read anything I've posted recently which I highly doubt you did, you'd know I was kicked from a crew for no reason and expressed disappointment. Wouldn't you be too if you wrongfully got kicked from a crew for no reason? You should really read that book that one guy in another thread recommended, maybe you'd learn something.giphy.gif

I wasn't trying to 'get back at you', I was simplying letting you know that your post was pointless because I would have never added you to begin with.

I have read it all, and you clearly deserved to be kicked from the crew. You're a cry baby. And no I wouldn't give a god damn if I was kicked from a crew for any reason, it's just a damn game. And what would reading Cat in the Hat have to teach me? You do realize that insult was just a copy of what I said to that guy, right? lrn2lrn

It's quite obvious you're only here for attention, need to deflect that literally no one wants to add you onto me, I get it, we all do. You still haven't explained why I have a bad reputation, which is clearly BS. Obviously my rep is far better than yours, I don't get kicked from crews. And you're making up sh*t about Petrol aswell, cause he doesn't give a god damn about losing money on a heist, he always takes 0%.

So please, enough with the sh*tposting and go crawl back into your hole. You're just making yourself look like an idiot more than you already have.

Whatever you think is not anyone else's problem but yours. I'll leave you alone but, I ask that you return the favor as well and there won't be anymore encounters like this.

XxCHUGHESxX

if you want to play with me and do anything hit me up.

PSN XxCHUGHESxX

PS i have a mic so we can talk in a party

XxCHUGHESxX

i would be interested in playing with you though i am under 18 and i have a mic we could do heists and mc work though i could let you get more money because i have 17 mil hit me up

PSN XxCHUGHESxX

Zyx057

DeXiovi is a Good Helpful player, she always try to help me in import/export even my MTU setting is set to 800. Sorry Dex! :)

DeXiovi

Thank you Zyx. :)

And thank you to everyone else who stood up for me, Carla, Petrol, Tenderronii, FaultyDroid & Skynet, Even though you clearly didn't have to. It's always a pleasure helping out and gaming with you guys. Both Karl and I always enjoy your company.

Edited by DeXiovi

PassionGamerHD

PassionGamerHD

Belgian

27yrs

Need heist, mc work, ceo work,

I have office and crate warehouse.

My English is not terrible, but i have a speaking problem: I stutter whole my life. So don't laugh to much with it (like others in gta online).

GMT +01 brussels

DeXiovi

PassionGamerHD

Belgian

27yrs

My English is not terrible, but i have a speaking problem: I stutter whole my life. So don't laugh to much with it (like others in gta online).

GMT +01 brussels

Whoever laughs at you is absolutely terrible, I'm so sorry about about that.

But I will gladly add you, I prefer chatting by messages anyway cause I use the PSN messaging app on my phone if that helps.

There was nothing wrong with his post, English may not be their first language but you can still understand what he's saying. You shouldn't judge people on their grammar, it's pretty low. Doesn't make them worth any less. Lol

PassionGamerHD

PassionGamerHD

Belgian

27yrs

GMT +01 brussels

Whoever laughs at you is absolutely terrible, I'm so sorry about about that.

But I will gladly add you, I prefer chatting by messages anyway cause I use the PSN messaging app on my phone if that helps.

There was nothing wrong with his post, English may not be their first language but you can still understand what he's saying. You shouldn't judge people on their grammar, it's pretty low. Doesn't make them worth any less. Lol

Okay just give me some objectives, i'll just ask tips for moneymaking (ceo crates (1,2,3)

And sometime help me with ceo, heists, mc work if i buy a business!

Kind regards!

Edit: do i have to change my MTU settings back to 1500?

Because i do it solo but my warehouse of 16 crates slowly fills solo

Thats the reason why i play in public solo lobby!

Edited by PassionGamerHD

Iskypedyourmom

Sup lad, add me in game: iskypedyourmom

I'm 23

DeXiovi

@PassionGamerHD

No problem, I will teach you all I know.

I'm not really sure about that whole MTU thing or even what it's for. I usually just glitch out a session via date change every time people join.

PassionGamerHD

@PassionGamerHD

No problem, I will teach you all I know.

I'm not really sure about that whole MTU thing or even what it's for. I usually just glitch out a session via date change every time people join.

If u change mtu to 600 for me nobody can join. If i did the date thing i get out of the session to singe player..

I now save money for vehicle warehouse and then for coke business but you need people it is difficult to do that solo! Helping ceo or mc presidents are low on money 50k per hour! But i am happy to help nice people out! With heist i want to do anything, just a reasonable cut 20%? If i have money enough i will help for free!

Kind Regards

Edit: psn is wrong: sgtbrody023

Edited by PassionGamerHD

Dexter Rattlehead

I'm always down to help any way i can (missions/ heists/ freemode/ etc.)
Feel free to add me though I'm working most of the time but when I'm not, I'll be online taking advantage.
I'm a rank 405 with a k/d ratio of 2.25, so I can hold my own in a fight.

PSN: PunkFloyd_13

Cackling Jack

Add me if you want OP. I'm up for whatever when I'm on.

TsukiNoMe91

hi @all,

so recently i decided to play GTA Online again. Currently level 11. I am a total noob. As soon as i join a lobby i get killed left and right. So if anyone can bear with me and teach me how to survive in Los Santos i would really appreciate it. I am 26 and Male btw and an easy going guy

My PSN is : TsukiNoMe91

Xpert25

Add me dude all I play is gta I'm legitimately lvl 540 man Xpert25!

Darr3nRocks

Add if you need help running shipments for any businesses or jobs that's all I do all day and im still broke psn: Darr3nR77

troysayshi

i can vouch for everyone here in this thread saying Dex is a good player, she is..most of the GTA community is very sh*tty and greedy, but this girl is very helpful and a team player.

Holy sh*t is that you Jay

I just fell off my chair..

Rotfl..

Edited by troysayshi

HeartBreaker

Kind of new to gta here. If there's one thing I learned about the game, Money is f*cking hard to come by on it lol

Divis35

Dont know if i am on the right place here, but i am looking for some people that want some help from a player that is medioker but just wants to play chat and have a good time.

Psn: Divis35

I am 27 years old btw.

Edited by Divis35

CaRA91726

i'm 25 and looking for someone to game with so i'm down with anyone who has a mic.

psn: CaRA91726

Edited by CaRA91726

malcolm_tucker

I'm sure Dex has been flooded with adds since announcing she is female so I won't add another one, I'll just leave my details for anyone here :^:

I only play PvE/co-op except for racing, I started next-gen a couple of months ago and I've spent most of it enjoying the freeroam stuff, I/E, Bikers etc. Unfortunately I have literally zero experience with heists (even on last-gen), I never had a strong gta-playing friends list so I experienced a few headaches and just gave up. It's a part of the game I really want to learn (especially now it's 2x payout) but most people don't wanna take risks with heists, so it would be nice to find a group of players I can chill with/talk to and prove I'm not retarded before jumping into heists with them. And of course I like to lend a hand too, I don't give a sh*t about RP and I don't mind having to buy a shark card now and then, I'm focused on the 'having a good time' element of gaming

I'm 31, was a day one player but I've had two separate years off, my character level is 119, my mic works (I'd prefer others to have mics too, especially if I'm doing heists) and although I'm a nice person, I swear a lot and my British sense of humour can be a bit off. Some people misinterpret me a lot and get upset, but that's mainly people who know me well (I'm a bit more subdued when I don't know people so much). So I guess if your someone who gets offended easily, I doubt we'd get on!

PSN: glenn_cullen