Found something interesting

WhoooMan

I was toying in the boatyard then tried a cheat to make the police boats to came, then one came on the planform and I quickly put in the lower wanted level cheat. Then I hopped into the boat and gently bump into the policeman, he freaked out and let go the boat. I wait until the boat drift into the water again then as I drive it, a star came on and the policeman was standing right by me on as we go around... I tried to use lower wanted cheat and the star keep coming back. I exit the boat's cabin then policeman start attacking me... and tried lower wanted cheat again.. now we're standing in the boat staring to each other...

The MAIN point of this story:

Police CANNOT BUST YOU ON BOATS!  :D

Correct, they cant bust you on a boat. What usually happens to me is 2 or 3 police boats just shoot at my boat until it explodes.

Eh, better wasted than busted...

offtopic..

fun thing to do, get the police chasing your boats, in they're owns boats, and drive to the shore as fast as you can. if you time it right, youll hit the shore at almost top speed, while the boat is on fire, and the other boats will chase / jump onto the road with youand get caught in the explosion. dont forget to bail though.

Cop.jpg

See as cop is still hanging on the damn boat

Cop2.jpg

Omfg he shot me!

Cop3.jpg

That bastard's gonna get it...

Cop4.jpg

HA! Couldn't hang on that long enough?  :devil:

I always enjoy when you post pics, you have neat habit of giving them cool captions.

you have neat habit of giving them cool captions.

Thanks, hey think I should post random pictures with captions?  :colgate:

here's the real deal.

When you are actually driving the boat the police helicopters and police boats can both shoot but they don't arrest you.

BUT, when you release driving control of the boat but are still on it. the boats wont shoot or ram you, but the police helicopter will still shoot.

I take advantage of this all the time. if police boats are closing in on you, stop driving and they will stop shooting and go idle, i then pull out a sniper and pop their heads throught the windscreen, the other boats don't even care until you start driving again. and by the time you start driving again you've killed the drivers of the police boats. :D

If the mods don't mind (I don't see why they would) I think posts with 4-5 random pics with captions in would be cool.

The best one I can remember was that thread you did with the limo parked in the masion's bar and the two body guards looking like they were going to fix it.

Good idea. :D

The mods shouldn't mind. I mean, after all, there's a 30 pic limit per post. Although that would be ridiculous and stupid.

@ WhoooMan - How do you post those screenies? What do you use?

usZpdN9.png

I'd actually be able to like to shoot the buggers as their coming down from the chopper, because either the bullets go through them when their doing that, they have LOTS of armour or my aim is REALLY bad.