3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Best car Under 1 million

Gta_burner

I already have the armoured Karuma and I want another car under a million. I'm having a hard time deciding and I'm looking at the Retro Elergy, Cheetah, Zentorno or seven-70. Which would y'all recommend? Also any other cars would work as well.

whywontyoulisten

Armoured Kuruma, since you don't have it.

• Like 5

No Use For A Name

Off-roading: Contender

Off-roading bike: Gargoyle

Super: Turismo R

Classic Super: Monroe

Sports: Jester

Cruising bike: Hakuchou

Muscle: Blade

Sedan: Schafter V12 armored

Coupe: Exemplar

Luxury: Super Diamond

Free-roam general usage: Insurgent

Most of those cost well under a mil

Edited by Coninefan

get a zentorno, everyone gotta have a zentorno. there was a time all you could see was zentornos, now everyone abandoned their zentorno. it has bulletproof back zentorno, its fast zentorno, its stable, its called zentorno, insurance isn't high zentorno, it looks zentorno good zentorno and can keep up zentorno in races no probs zentorno zentorno you sould get a zentorno zentornonon znetornonon good car nice tits

get a zentorno, everyone gotta have a zentorno. there was a time all you could see was zentornos, now everyone abandoned their zentorno. it has bulletproof back zentorno, its fast zentorno, its stable, its called zentorno, insurance isn't high zentorno, it looks zentorno good zentorno and can keep up zentorno in races no probs zentorno zentorno you sould get a zentorno zentornonon znetornonon good car nice tits

Idk why I was wondering this; do you like the Zentorno by any chance?

Edited by SirRandoom
  • Like 1

Why do you want a new car? Racing? Free roam? Kicks? Wizeroooo is right about the zentorno, it's the cheapest competitive super. Regular elegy for sports, akuma for bikes, bf400 for off-road. Stirling gt is good for racing and just otherwise being badass, sex on wheels. Bf injection is free and hilariously awesome, upgrade that puppy and it's fun on a bun.

aaronBLUEeyes

^ Only some people have the Just For You sale, but if you do, ditto on the Tempesta, if not... hands down Zentorno for supercars!

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes

At the risk of sounding like an OMG ELEGY RETRO CUSTOM IS AWESOME BECAUSE SKYLINE SQUEE!! (ahem! ;) ) cheerleader, it's a really good car to own, too - handles like a charm, sounds great, a good competitive all-rounder for most racing situations, and looks fantastic (and that's before factoring in all the customisation options).

Only minor downside is that if you're on a budget of $1 million or under, you're probably going to struggle to fully upgrade it, and definitely won't be able to deck it out with lots of visual mods - at least, not straight away. Mine is near-stock visually (just some light alterations to the engine cover and seats, plus a mid-level spoiler), and with full performance upgrades, it still cost me closer to $1.3 million.

kottonmouth401

It depends what you want it for. I would recommend the Elegy retro. The looks and performance are amazing. But as far as racing goes, its redundant if you already have a regular Elegy. You can't go wrong with the Zentorno as a competitive supercar option for racers on a budget.

Elegy is safe and sound bet. Good speed, can be tricky handling at first but once you can master the cornering it's a peach of a car.

Why not a bike. dirt cheap and spawns at your feet.

If, and only IF, you own an MC clubhouse. Otherwise, beyond irrelevant.

FrozenInferno

This made me lol

But seriously OP, Zentorno. Around $800k to buy and with upgrades should run you around a million. Still one of the best supers and safe from gunfire from behind, and it looks mean.

This.

It's cheap, and performs well. There was a time when it was top of the game and everyone had one, but nowadays there is more variety in racing.

well you got the usual answer from me : it depends .

do you want performance ? racing ? customisations ? practicality ? or simply the look ?

from the 4 cars that you´ve mentioned , I recommend the Zentorno , the Elegy custom would cost way more than 1 mil. once full customised :)

I would recommend the Comet retro , too (but because I´m a Porsche fan and it´s already one of the best cars in the Game imo ). Seven-70, specter or Turismo R are good choices too ...

Edited by nido997

DarkRayquaza99

The Zentorno's a great budget supercar for racing. The Jester's a good option for sports as well.

Out of the cars you mentioned, I'd say the Zentorno. I moved on from it since I have the T20 and the Tempesta, but whether it's for doing missions or racing, the Zentorno is still one of the most versatile cars I've ever driven. The rear end is practically a shield, nothing can shoot through it but you can shoot out of it. Nothing much I can add that others already said though.

The Elegy Retro is great but pricey, Cheetah is underwhelming, and I don't really have an opinion on the seven-70 since I never drove it before.

The Sultan RS is also a good car; great acceleration, smooth handling, and lots of customization. Right now it costs around $590k to convert the basic Sultan into the RS, and there's the added bonus that you can steal the basic Sultan and store it in your garage, but don't forget to put a tracker and insurance on it. The only problem with the RS is that it's considered a Super, so it's mostly outclassed in racing, but that's only a problem if you race.

Out of the cars you mentioned, I'd say the Zentorno. I moved on from it since I have the T20 and the Tempesta, but whether it's for doing missions or racing, the Zentorno is still one of the most versatile cars I've ever driven. The rear end is practically a shield, nothing can shoot through it but you can shoot out of it. Nothing much I can add that others already said though.

The Elegy Retro is great but pricey, Cheetah is underwhelming, and I don't really have an opinion on the seven-70 since I never drove it before.

The Sultan RS is also a good car; great acceleration, smooth handling, and lots of customization. Right now it costs around $590k to convert the basic Sultan into the RS, and there's the added bonus that you can steal the basic Sultan and store it in your garage, but don't forget to put a tracker and insurance on it. The only problem with the RS is that it's considered a Super, so it's mostly outclassed in racing, but that's only a problem if you race.

oh yeah ... the sultan RS custom is on sale right now ... yeah It s a very good car , you can get that too !

Edited by nido997

If you want cars to have fun, those with cool mods and fun to drive, go for Elegy Retro or Turismo R. You won't regret. Or even, if you like, the Comet, or Comet Retro. All of these are pretty fun, fast and looks nice.