Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,289 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Hendrik498

Grand Theft Auto: Jamaican Heat

Hendrik498

2BeL72g.png

I have always been interested in custom scenarios, for history, for games, for TV series, and i decided to make one for GTA IV, it won't be too in-depth, just a simple one.

This is the topic that inspired me to do my own DLC-story for the game.

You play as Little Jacob, he will go on different adventures with his friend Real Badman, the two live together in Schottler and are the leaders of the Yardies, a gang of Jamaican Rastafarians based around in Schottler, Beechwood City and Willis. The gang is hungry for Herb and different kinds of drugs, which is the reason why the business they do the best is dealing drugs.

The game will have around 60 missions, and will play concurrently with other GTA IV stories (IV, TLAD, TBOGT). The first safehouse will be Jacob's apartment in Dillon Street in Schottler, but the player will unlock a few more safehouses later in the game. The Schottler safehouse will have a TV and a closet, but not a computer (based on Jacob's house which was seen in the mission Shadow), instead of a bed, Jacob will sleep on his couch when saving the game, it will have a parking space in front of it which can store 2 vehicles. There will be a new activity you can do with certain friends, smoking herb, when you call a friend to smoke herb, he will meet you in Homebrew Café or similar places where drug dealers hang out. Jacob's unique maroon and black Virgo will spawn in front of his safehouses whenever he visits it, certain vehicles will also spawn after completing certain missions or side-missions (similar to TLAD).

bD25wz5.png

Note: The Character list and the characters' stories will be updated as i add more missions.

"Little" Jacob Hughes (The Protagonist)

Jacob is a drugs and arms dealer and one of the high-ranking members of the Yardies, which's leader is his best friend, Real Badman. He lived in Jamaica and did drug deals, he met Teafore Maxwell-Davies (Real Badman) and Tyree Wood (Granddad) in a drug deal and became a small crew, the three moved to Liberty City where they joined the Yardies and became very well respected members of the gang.

Teafore Maxwell-Davies "Real Badman"

Jacob's best friend and the leader of the Yardies, due to smoking too much herb in a lot of inappropriate ways, he got extremely paranoid and even saw his closest friends as his enemies. He was a drug dealer in Jamaica, he met Jacob and Granddad in a drug deal where the deal was being watched by cops and the three were ambushed, but all managed to get out together.

Tyree Wood "Granddad"

Jacob's other best friend, he's the only person who can calm Badman down and stop him from smoking too much. He met Jacob and Badman in Jamaica where their deal was busted by cops.

Rashan Wood

Granddad's brother. He steals cars for a mechanic named Stevie, but occasionally works for other people, not limited to cars, but all types of vehicles, boats, motorcycles, helicopters and stuff like that.

Jacinta Hart

Jacob's girlfriend, he loves her very much and often traits her with gifts. She met Jacob when she was being robbed by two Albanian mobsters, she was saved by Jacob and the two fell in love after that.

Roman Bellic

The owner of Express Car Service. He became great friends with Jacob and later introduced him to his cousin Niko, who also became good friends with him as well.

Niko Bellic

He is Roman's cousin, he drove Jacob for Roman because he didn't have any other drivers to send. He helped him out with some of his business and became good friends with him, they had trouble communicating sometimes because of Jacob speaking Iyaric, but Niko started understanding him as they hung out more.

Lyle Rivas

A member of the Spanish Lords.

Esteban Maroto

A high ranking member of the Spanish Lords.

Juan Atenas

Leader of the Spanish Lords.

Edited by The Lone Spirit

Prasdana21

Great, Jacob is one of my favourite characters in IV and IV is my favourite GTA, so I'm looking forward to read this, lol.

One question, Jacob and Badman had "different subtitles" in the game, would you write their dialogues in normal dialogues or their own dialogues?

Hendrik498

Great, Jacob is one of my favourite characters in IV and IV is my favourite GTA, so I'm looking forward to read this, lol.

One question, Jacob and Badman had "different subtitles" in the game, would you write their dialogues in normal dialogues or their own dialogues?

You mean they spoke Iyaric? Yes, I will try to write in Iyaric, but if you meant "them" goes as "dem", yes i will also write it like that.

Prasdana21

You mean they spoke Iyaric? Yes, I will try to write in Iyaric, but if you meant "them" goes as "dem", yes i will also write it like that.

Ah ok, thank you for the answer :)

Hendrik498

idAZvJn.png

Hammer
oLf8wqv.png
Can be bought in hardware stores or found in construction sites, has the same stats as the knife except it does a bit more damage.

Sledgehammer
19b77f6e00f3484aba8c776a9dd69979.png
Can be bought in hardware stores or can be found in construction sites, perfect for shaping and scratching cars.

Light Pistol
2VcHbSJ.png?1
Can be held with one hand, which means you'll be able to run faster while aiming with this weapon (similar to GTA San Andreas), has slighlty less damage and accuracy than the Pistol.

Silenced Pistol
m0wgs9R.png
Does less noise than other pistols, but also doing less damage, which means you'll have to go for those sick headshosts. Killing anyone with this gun will never result in a wanted level (as long as nobody sees while you're doing it).

Advanced Shotgun
AssaultShotgun-GTAVPC-HUD.png
Does sligtly less damage than the Pump Shotgun, but its bullets disperse less allowing it for medium-ranged combat, also shoots semi-automatic like the Combat Shotgun.

Tec-9
MachinePistol-GTAVPC-HUDIcon.png
Can be used with one hand just like the light pistol, has 40 bullets in each clip but does less damage than the other submachine guns.

Teargas

JykNqwu.png?1

Teargas will stun enemies for a few seconds so you can kill them easily or just easily run away from them.

Hendrik498

ybWimtC.png

1. Friends

You will have friends like in other GTA IV universe games, you will be able to hang out with Badman and Granddad at the same time (similar to Terry and Clay in TLAD and Armando and Henrique in TBOGT) until a certain point in the game. In addition, you will be able to hang out with Roman and Niko (seperately, not together). The dialogues you get when hanging out with Niko will be the same as the ones you get when hanging out with Jacob in GTA IV.

1.1 Smoking Activity

You can go to homebrew café with certain friends to smoke herb or different kinds of drugs, after you smoke the screen will shake and controls will be harder (similar to drunk camera) but also as a new feature the contrast will also change making it harder to see things in the game.

1.2 Friends' Abilities

After having 60% like and 80% respect for Badman, you will be able to call him for backup and he will send two Yardies to assist you.

After 70% like and 70% respect for Rashan, you will be able to call him to deliver cars to your location.

After having 60% like and 75% respect for Roman, you will be able to call him for free Taxi rides around the town.

2. Drift and Spin Races

You can go to certain places in the game to have drift and spinning races which are accessible by calling Rashan. Completing races will spawn a Dukes and an Infernus in the back of your safehouse.

2.1 Drift races

There will be a green checkpoints in corners or sharp turns which indicates that you will have to pass that corner/sharp turn by drifting. There will be two types of drift races.

2.1.1 Fastest One Wins

It will be the same as the racing system in GTA IV, except there will be drift turns, if you pass the drift turns without drifting, you will be respawned a bit away from the turn and you will have to pass it again.

2.1.2 Slipperiest One Wins

It will be just like the first type, but when you pass the last checkpoint, the racer with the most drift turns will win instead of the one who finishes in the 1st place. You will get drift points everytime you do a drift turn, the amount of drift points you get will be determined by the length and angle of your drift.

2.2 Spinning Races

It will be the same as the races in GTA IV, but after passing a certain checkpoint, you will have to stop spin your car left or right in a certain amount of angle, each time you do a spin, you will get spin points, sometimes there will be a timer and you will have to spin as much as possible until the timer runs out, the spin points you get will be determined by the angle and length of your spin. And sometimes you will have to do a spin in a certain angle, the spin points you get will be determined by how fast you did the spin.

3. Gang and Drug Wars

like in TLAD and TBOGT, you will have to go to a certain checkpoint to start it, when you enter the checkpoint, some Yardies and a car (if you don't already have one) will spawn nearby you and you will have to go to a place where a rival gang is hanging out, if it's a gang war, you will have to kill the gang, if it's a drug war, you will have to destroy the car that contains the drugs while killing the gang members that are defending it, sometimes you will have to steal the car and take it to the back of Homebrew Cafe (so Niko can sell them for you). The two types wars will be counted together, homever each 3 types of the wars will have their own icon. Completing 10 wars will spawn a Light Pistol, 20 will spawn a Tec-9, 30 will spawn a M4, 40 will spawn a Teargas and 50 will spawn an advanced shotgun in your safehouse.

4. Unique Phone Calls

Niko will sometimes call you for hanging out, or to buy weapons, or to do deals for you.

You can sometimes call Badman or Roman after certain missions (or text messages) to have unique conversations with them (similar to calling Roman after certain missions in GTA IV).

Just like in GTA IV, sometimes your friends will call you during certain missions, interrupting you.

Hendrik498

VxUGBRi.png

There will be new vehicles in the game in addition to the ones in GTA IV and EFLC, some of which are vehicles that appeared in the 3d universe but not in the HD universe.

[table]

Cars
Motorbikes
Miscellaneous

Comet FS
Mercy
Cruiser '64
Manero SS
Grete
Bearer
Streetfighter
WinterGreen
BMX
Operator
Dodo/Skimmer
Sparrow/Sea Sparrow
Cabbie
Utility Truck
LCPD Admiral
[/td]

[/table] Edited by The Lone Spirit

Jeansowaty

Really enjoying this idea so far. Though, were you thinking about IV's ending? To be fair, it would work out if you'd also make a choice in this concept by the end that would affect whether you'd play the Revenge or Deal ending of IV. Then you could just throw in 2-3 missions regarding the main antagonist.

(Ambient)

LCPD Sentinel? I've never heard of any BMW vehicle used by the NYPD.

Hendrik498

Well that was a random one, there is a vehicle called "LCPD Stinger" in the game which doesn't really look like a police car, and it isn't even a Stinger, it's a Presidente.

If that one was unrealistic i can replace it with another vehicle? Actually I was planning to make it an LCPD Admiral instead of a Sentinel XS, but since that car isn't really a car police would prefer (due to being a slow car) i didn't, how about returning LCPD Cheetah?

Really enjoying this idea so far. Though, were you thinking about IV's ending? To be fair, it would work out if you'd also make a choice in this concept by the end that would affect whether you'd play the Revenge or Deal ending of IV. Then you could just throw in 2-3 missions regarding the main antagonist.

Well it's confirmed that Niko chose the revenge ending, because Roman is still alive in GTA V, so it will be revenge. Thanks for the feedback.

Cebra

Great idea for a concept - I always liked Little Jacob. I know a bunch of people had trouble understanding him, but I thought it was just as easy as getting the gist of Iyaric down. If it weren't for the impossible trinity plotline I think Jacob would've been Rockstar's next bet, considering all the mini-stories alluded to in IV. There was his and Badman's feud with the Russians and Hustlers, his love-hate relationship with Elizabeta, etc. This could definitely bear fruit; looking forward to your first mission.

Other than the story, my only suggestion is to take into consideration the brands and vehicles already established in the GTA universe. For example, the Manero SS you've listed is based off the Chevy El Camino, which already exists in-universe as the Cheval Picador. It's your prerogative to keep it on, but I'd call it the Declasse Manero SS if you do - Declasse being Chevrolet.

Anyway, like I said - looking forward to the story. :)

(Ambient)

@@The Lone Spirit, if you really need a high performance police car, why don't you use this?

Sorry for the sh*tty photo.

Hendrik498

@@The Lone Spirit, if you really need a high performance police car, why don't you use this?

Sorry for the sh*tty photo.

Not necessarily high performance, just not slow.

But f*ck it, i will go for the LCPD Admiral.

Great idea for a concept - I always liked Little Jacob. I know a bunch of people had trouble understanding him, but I thought it was just as easy as getting the gist of Iyaric down. If it weren't for the impossible trinity plotline I think Jacob would've been Rockstar's next bet, considering all the mini-stories alluded to in IV. There was his and Badman's feud with the Russians and Hustlers, his love-hate relationship with Elizabeta, etc. This could definitely bear fruit; looking forward to your first mission.

Other than the story, my only suggestion is to take into consideration the brands and vehicles already established in the GTA universe. For example, the Manero SS you've listed is based off the Chevy El Camino, which already exists in-universe as the Cheval Picador. It's your prerogative to keep it on, but I'd call it the Declasse Manero SS if you do - Declasse being Chevrolet.

Anyway, like I said - looking forward to the story. :)

Well the cars were mostly based on cars that would be useful for drug dealing, i don't mind having a few similar vehicles, Picador and Buccaneer (in GTA San Andreas) are pretty similar, and this could just be another car in the Picador-Buccaneer family. I don't think adding the brand of the vehicle in its name is necessary, if i changed it to "Declasse Manero SS", i would have to change every vehicles' name and them brands.

I also planned to add a hovercraft and a Jetski, but since GTA IV doesn't really have the atmosphere of those things, i removed them.

Jeansowaty

Well that was a random one, there is a vehicle called "LCPD Stinger" in the game which doesn't really look like a police car, and it isn't even a Stinger, it's a Presidente.

If that one was unrealistic i can replace it with another vehicle? Actually I was planning to make it an LCPD Admiral instead of a Sentinel XS, but since that car isn't really a car police would prefer (due to being a slow car) i didn't, how about returning LCPD Cheetah?

Well it's confirmed that Niko chose the revenge ending, because Roman is still alive in GTA V, so it will be revenge. Thanks for the feedback.

I think it's an easter egg. I don't really know about it but technically in my books revenge is also canon. Either that or my made up third ending. Good luck on the concept.

Two And Three

Maybe a dumb question, but what are the radio stations gonna be like?

Hendrik498

Mission Name: The Grand Split

Mission Giver: N/A

The game starts off with a cutscene showing Jacob, Badman and Granddad getting out of Jacob's house.

Jacob: Wha'gwan man? What de guy inna de phone say?

Badman: I'll tell ya on da way, let's get in.

Granddad: I can feel dere be some pretty weird sh*t goin' on, yah know?

The three get inside a Jamaican Huntley Sport and the player takes control of Jacob and a text appears on the bottom "Go to the alleway."

Jacob: What be goin' on man, can ya tell now?

Badman: One of dem boys just call me, say they been attacked by some stakkies. They inna some alleway in Exeter Avenue on Vauxite Street.

Granddad: Man this city gettin' so crazy everyday, ya know? So crazy.

Badman: Dat is true, rasta, but ya have to live wit it.

Granddad: I been tinkin' about goin' back to Jam Dung, it's hard livin' wit it.

Jacob: Goin' back woulda been good, yah know? But homies, everyone be here.

Granddad: Dat be a good reason, but i been tinkin' so long, me can't take dis city.

Jacob: Ya sure about dis, man? Sure ya won't regret making da decision?

Granddad: I don't know, rasta. It be a hard decision, you know?

Badman: We know, rasta.

When player arrives and enters the checkpoint, a cutscene starts in the alleway, Jacob, Badman and Granddad get out of the car and then walk towards 4 people who look like some other members of the Yardies and a conversation starts between them.

Jacob: Yo wat's happenin' man? Where be de stakkies?

Gang Member: You stupider dan i thought, ya know Jacob?

More gang members with guns appear in the roofs.

Badman: Wat's going on man, wat is this?

Gang Member: Badman's leadership be goin' on failure, you know it Jacob. We have te get rid of ya.

Jacob: Ya selling us off? Just like dat.

Gang member: Sorry, man, you be no good for da gang.

Granddad: You gonna regret dis, man...

Gang member: Wat you see riht here be de Uptown Yardies.

Jacob, Badman and Granddad take cover behind the car as the gang members start shooting at them.

The player then takes control of Jacob again, you will have to shoot the attackers, after most of the attackers are dead, 6 of them will start escaping in two cars, you will have to get back in the car and chase them, one of the guys in the escaping cars will start firing rockets at you.

Badman: sh*t!

Granddad: What the f*ck, man? Was that a rocket?

Badman: These bloodclots took it too far, man! They're dead!

Jacob: Calm down, rasta, we will get rid of de guys wen we catch dem.

After a long chase, while driving on Mohawk Avenue one of the rockets will hit the ground almost hitting you, causing the car to crash and flip upside down. Then a cutscene starts.

The three get out of the car and start talking:

Granddad: I told you dis city was getting crazy, we leaving for good!

Jacob: Calm down, ya can tink about dat later, we have te get back home, now.

Badman: There be a car service just up da road, let's go.

Another cutscene starts inside Roman's cab depot.

Roman: Hey, welcome to Express Car Service, how can i help you?

Jacob: Yo, we need a ride to Homebrew Café in Schottler.

Roman: Okay, sure, get in the car, let's go.

Cutscene ends and you're in the passenger side of Roman's cab.

Roman: You guys look tired, what happened?

Jacob: Just some shootout, normal.

Roman: It looks like more than just a normal shootout.

Jacob: Some guy hit our car with a rocket, we almost died, you know?

Granddad: Dis city is crazy, i goin' back to Jam Dung, make de decision, no going back now.

Roman: This city is the best place in the world, how can you not like it?

Granddad: Wat is dere to like, man? Everyday you get in a shootout, you almost die, you get involed in serious crimes, all types of crazy sh*t happens.

Roman: Yes, and that crazy sh*t includes seeing ripe, round American titties! Really, you don't like it?

Granddad: That's only if you ain't a shotta, that is just normal life inna dis city.

Roman: I really enjoy this normal life, i guess you're correct, i'm not much of a shotter. I'm pretty excited today though, my cousin is coming from Europe tomorrow, he's gonna help me take over the city!

Badman: Really? He a shotta or somethin?

Roman: Yes, i guess he is and he's really good at it, he's been doing it for years, he was doing it even when he was children, he was in the army, he fought in a war in Bosnia.

Jacob: You sound like a good guy, you know? Can you give me your number so i can call you for a cab later.

Roman: Name's Roman, sure, man.

The cab arrives to the Café.

Jacob: One love, see you later.

The cab leaves

Jacob: Granddad, you goin'? Sure?

Granddad: I'm sure, rasta, dis city be too crazy for me.

Badman: Really, when you goin'?

Granddad: As quick as possible, probably tomorrow.

Jacob: Anyway, I'm goin' to get some rest, see you around.

Now the player takes control of Jacob again, you'll have to walk to Jacob's house, when you arrive, an introduction to Jacob's house starts and after that, the mission ends.

(Just pointing out, "Stakkies" refers to "Spanish Lords" members)

Hendrik498

Maybe a dumb question, but what are the radio stations gonna be like?

I don't really know much about the radio stations, i may do a few changes on them, but it won't be too big.

Hendrik498

Mission Name: Parting of the Ways

Mission Giver: Granddad

Mission Location: Jacob's Apartment in Dillon Street, Schottler

The mission starts with a cutscene showing Granddad preparing his suitcase.

Jacob: What'gwan, Granddad, what you doin?

Granddad: Din' I tell ya before? Me leavin'.

Jacob: Don't be like that man, it was a simple incident.

Granddad: You crazy or somethin' Jacob? How can ya call dat simple?

Jacob: Man you have to think, don't make a quick decision.

Granddad: I been tinkin' long enough, rasta, me leavin for good!

Jacob: You sure, man? Sure ya won't regret going back?

Granddad: Me pretty sure, man. Jam Dung and any other place be better dan dis bloodclot city.

Jacob: Well, dat be your decision, i'll come with ya to de airport, ya never know when stakkies may decide to attack.

Granddad: Yeah, dat's true.

Jacob: Where's Badman?

Granddad: Him can't stay away from dat Café, i tink he been havin' too much herb, ya know?

Jacob: Yeah, let's hope it won't screw up his brain, seen?

Granddad: Seen. I speak with him before, say he won't come with me to de airport an' ting.

Jacob: Ok, just you and me, then.

Granddad: Yeah, I'm done getin' my stuff, let's go now, man.

The cutscene ends and now the player takes control of Jacob, you will have to get inside Granddad's Jamaican-coloured Dukes and drive him to Francis International Airport.

Jacob: Badman really won't come?

Granddad: Yeah, it surprise me too, we brethren for years and he doesn't even want to say goodbye.

Jacob: I hope the herb won't screw with his head, he been smokin' too much recently.

Granddad: I know, rasta, i know.

Jacob: So what will ya be doin' in Jam Dung? Just go and keep low?

Granddad: I'll be stayin' with the family, me dad still run Kingston, i'll be helpin' 'im.

Jacob: Your dad? I haven't been seein' 'im for years, say hi to 'im for me.

Granddad: Sure, man sure.

Jacob: Is Rashan comin' to meet us? He still wit' you?

Granddad: Rashan say he might come, but probably not, he too busy, you know?

Jacob: Yeah, he still workin for Stevie?

Granddad: He been workin' for noone but Stevie like he's a mafia don or somethin', he tell me he stole a choppa from a babylon station for Stevie.

Jacob: Let's hope he won't steal jetpacks from military as well, seen?

Granddad: Ahahah, yeah right, rasta.

After you arrive at the airport, a cutscene will start. Granddad will take his suitcase from the back of the car and walk to the terminal.

Jacob: We gonna miss ya, ya know, rasta?

Granddad: I will too, rasta, but me can't take dis city no more.

Jacob: I know, man, me hope I'll see you again sometime.

Granddad: Yeah, me too, looks like Rashan not comin'. You be de only one with me here, not me brethren, not me friends, but you, tank ya Jacob.

Jacob: No problem, man. Goodbye, rasta.

Granddad: Goodbye, rasta.

After Granddad enters the terminal, Jacob will see some more of the "Uptown Yardies" (from the previous mission) coming in to attack him. Jacob immediately enters the car and the cutscene ends, now you will have to drive back to your apartment and lose the attackers behind you. After you safely get back home, the mission will end and Jacob will automatically call Badman and tell him that Granddad has just left, Badman will feel upset and will regret not being with him as he left, then the phone call will end. After that, Jacob will call Rashan and tell him about the same thing, after a short chat about Granddad, Rashan will tell you to meet him in front of S&M Auto Sales.

erl12end

Damn this would be a good DLC. Great write up

albanyave

Jacob was one of my favorite characters and exploring this angle of the game is quiet interesting. Great start.

Jeansowaty

I personally don't think you should make the Spanish Lords be enemies. Little Jacob has ties to them through Elizabeta so in my opinion it wouldn't work that well if they and the Yardies would be enemies. But, it's early on in the game, perhaps they could make an alliance to hunt down bigger enemies such as the Triads or the Russians?

Edited by Jeansowaty

Hendrik498

I personally don't think you should make the Spanish Lords be enemies. Little Jacob has ties to them through Elizabeta so in my opinion it wouldn't work that well if they and the Yardies would be enemies. But, it's early on in the game, perhaps they could make an alliance to hunt down bigger enemies such as the Triads or the Russians?

It will make sense as i add more missions, just wait.

Also thanks for the feedback, i have been waiting for feedback for weeks.

Jeansowaty

Would you like a new icon for the Sledgehammer? I did one ages ago as I was adding it myself to my game:

Edited by Jeansowaty

Hendrik498

Would you like a new icon for the Sledgehammer? I did one ages ago as I was adding it myself to my game:

Oh great, thanks.

Also about the Spanish Lords thing, that wasn't just a random idea, i got that idea from GTA IV's storyline, i don't want to explain too much, giving out spoilers will make the whole DLC senseless.

Hendrik498

Mission Name: Enforcing the Law
Mission Giver: Rashan
Mission Location: S&M Auto Sales

Rashan: Hey Jacob!

Jacob: Hey wha'gwan man?

Rashan: Great, tank ya. Look, Stevie just tell me we need to steal a ride for some mafia don called Faustin, say he will pay good money, you in?

Jacob: Yeah sure, rasta.

Rashan: Come on, let's go.

The cutscene ends and Jacob and Rashan get in Jacob's car. You will now have to drive to the docks in BOABO.

Jacob: So where's an' wat is this ride?

Rashan: A black Schafter that's just been offloaded from a boat at the docks.

Jacob: Alright, on me way. You miss Granddad?

Rashan: Of course, man, him was me brother, wish i had more time to see him.

Jacob: What job could be more important than seein' your brother, what have ya been doin' while he was goin'?

Rashan: I've been in heavy trouble with some mafia guys. I've been lucky to get out alive, ya know?

Jacob: Mafia? What have ya been doin' among dem?

Rashan: I had to steal a choppa from dem, it has guns and sh*t on it. Me wasn't very lucky wit' it, I'm still lookin' for another opportunity to get one.

Jacob: Choppa with guns?

Rashan: Yeah, they pay good if ya sell one of those.

Jacob: Seriously rasta, you gotta stop f*ckin' with mafia too much, you gonna get yourself in trouble.

Rashan: You don't get good money from dis job if ya don' take risks, it's not easy.

Jacob: Just be careful, i dunno how Granddad would be if he lost ya while he's away.

After arriving, you will have to kill the mafia guys (Boccino's men) guarding the car and then steal it and take it back to S&M Auto Sales, be careful because Boccino's men will be after you. After arriving at S&M Auto Sales, Rashan will thank you for the help. The next mission will be for Badman.

Hendrik498

Sorry I haven't been updating this for a while. My father got liver disease and i had to deal with that.

Cebra

Sorry I haven't been updating this for a while. My father got liver disease and i had to deal with that.

Sorry to hear that. Glad to see you're back, though - hope to see some new content soon.

Hendrik498

Sorry to hear that. Glad to see you're back, though - hope to see some new content soon.

Thanks, I also couldn't read your missions so i couldn't give feedback like i promised. I was really eager finally come back to the forums and I finally am.

Hendrik498

Hey, I'm back again. I didn't have access to internet for the past year for explicitly personal reasons. But I'm back here again. Though while I was away I had time to write down most of my mission ideas on paper and I'll post them here soon.

Hendrik498
Posted (edited)

Mission Name: Shottas
Mission Giver: Real Badman
Mission Location: Jacob's Apartment

Mission Time: Between 11PM-5AM

The cutscene starts with Jacob walking into his apartment, as soon as the door opens Badman jumps out of the couch and begins to shout but calms down as soon as he realises it's only Jacob. Badman tells him to knock on the door the next time he enters which Jacob ridicules and objects to. After a brief light argument Badman tells Jacob that he acquired information about the recently-formed traitorous faction "Uptown Yardies" that split from them through some righteous Irish mobster. According to this Irishman the Uptown Yardies are having a drug exchange with the Lupisella family, but the guy he's working for only interested in taking the money. He's offered them to assist their attack on the deal so that they can blow a serious strike at them and take the drugs while his crew takes the money which Badman accepted since it is beneficial for both sides. Jacob then prepares to leave the apartment but is shocked to see Badman is not coming along with him due to his paranoia, so he instead calls some of his Yardie colleagues to meet him on the deal.

The player will now have to drive to Meadows Park where the deal is taking place. Upon arriving, a cutscene will start with Jacob watching the deal from a distance, the Irishman's crew will be on the other side and signal Jacob to get into position. After a while the deal will be over and the participants will prepare to leave in their cars, at that exact moment the Irishmen will storm the deal while the Yardies close in on them from the other side, a shootout will begin where Irishmen will target the Lupisellis while Jacob's men target the Uptown Yardies. When the shooting's over the Irish leader will take the money and bid farewell as he drives away with his crew, and Jacob will have to enter the Manero SS on the scene which contains the drugs and drive it back to the cafe.

A short while after the mission is done Badman will call to inform you that he took a look in the car and it's actually loaded with guns; being pistols, machine guns and about four hundred fully loaded magazines for them instead of drugs. Badman isn't happy with the situation but Jacob says it isn't unfortunate because he can add it to his arsenal of weaponry and sell them to arms dealers and other illegals around the town.

Reward: Unlock "Arms Dealing" minigame