1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

CEO work needs a change

The Wandering Hunter

The Wandering Hunter

dropping out should not end the work.

you can spend 14 minutes "protecting" (hydra griefing a ceo) headhunter targets and then get nothing because they leave.

you can grab a hostile takeover case, get halfway to the drop and have the work end because they left

you can half capture a yacht and get f*ck all because they left

and i assume biker work is the same.

it's f*cking stupid. i know the pay is terrible regardless but it's more the principle of it. this is why so few people bother interviewing in ceo work

• Like 3

Misanthrope Z

to be fair, i'd say the first one is justifiable

jets ruin CEO work (and many other aspects of the game in general), so jet griefing someone just minding their own business trying to make money is a bitch move and does nothing more than make you look like a f*ckboy.

however for the most part, i agree

Edited by Handsome Z

The more you embarrass the CEO the more likely they are to quit too, it's quite annoying to go 20-0 up in a ground fight (in my case it was the destroy-vans biker work) and they just quit.

At least you should get the losing payout, rather than nothing. Again it's "revenue protection".

The Wandering Hunter

jets ruin CEO work (and many other aspects of the game in general), so jet griefing someone just minding their own business trying to make money is a bitch move and does nothing more than make you look like a f*ckboy.

i was effectively defending the targets in the best way i could. all 4 still alive 1 minute from the end. me and the 2 randoms who helped should have been paid. and the ceo could have used a laser or got 3 bodyguards to help him. a jet can't pin down 4guys at once if they have any clue what they're doing

i could have used a buzzard to kill him every time he attempted to enter a car instead, the jet is not the point

Edited by The Sole Survivor

you can grab a hostile takeover case, get halfway to the drop and have the work end because they left

it's f*cking stupid.

Couldn't agree more. I really enjoy the intensity of Hostile Takeover, especially when a dozen players are involved. It gets crazy!

But then, the toolbag who initiated it gets a sore bum and quits the session. Everyone skip-outta luck. Thanks, dude.

<sigh>

• Like 1

Haulage is the worst, big fight, big chase, long drive, nearly there....... c*nt

Misanthrope Z

i was effectively defending the targets in the best way i could. all 4 still alive 1 minute from the end. me and the 2 randoms who helped should have been paid. and the ceo could have used a laser or got 3 bodyguards to help him. a jet can't pin down 4guys at once if they have any clue what they're doing

i could have used a buzzard to kill him every time he attempted to enter a car instead, the jet is not the point

i'm just saying, i'd leave the session too if the situation came to that. i'm not going to spend the next 10-20 minutes nearly unable to play my game, just because someone in a flying safehouse wants some chump change.

i agree that having a payout flushed down the sh*tter because someone left is annoying, but you have to consider what the leaver was dealing with sometimes.

The Wandering Hunter

i'm just saying, i'd leave the session too if the situation came to that. i'm not going to spend the next 10-20 minutes nearly unable to play my game, just because someone in a flying safehouse wants some chump change.

i agree that having a payout flushed down the sh*tter because someone left is annoying, but you have to consider what the leaver was dealing with sometimes.

i'd leave in his situation too, and i have done.

but it should not end the work

• Like 1

Misanthrope Z

i'd leave in his situation too, and i have done.

but it should not end the work

it shouldn't.

someone can call mercenaries after you, leave immediately after and have you spend the next 10 minutes being harassed by annoying NPCs, despite them being gone and totally irrelevant.

don't see why that same sh*t can't be applied to free-roam missions/payouts.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Like i have said in B&M, payouts of everything should be double of what they currently are period, associate payouts should be even tripled i think.

If rockstar really cared for fun it would already all have happened, sadley enough it has been pretty obvious over the past year they will not implement anything on purpose that could ruin cash card sales.

• Like 2

Rockstar really needs to work on payouts. They reason why the associate or other payouts are so much low is to promote the purchase of Shark/Cash Cards. While people still buy those for time being, I certainly hope that it ceases in future. Rockstar has made banks of the cards.

And Haulage is a waste of time. The hard work is not worth the reward.

All the last DLC's are half-finished and not well thought, imho. Instead R* releases new buying/collectiing missions a couple weeks after a "major" DLC was released (new locations for crate pickup / cars / resupply) they just leave it as it is and move forward to the next one. That's for me the biggest issue with their DLC-release-policy. Not much love on the mile (longtime motivation) - just make a release and move on (and maybe patch something critical).

I agree with the mentioned flaws OP listed and the ability to abuse them. Also the mentioned payout especially for the associates needs to be raised like Darth said. But the buttom line is we should be grateful for what we have, I guess?

• Like 3

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

All the last DLC's are half-finished and not well thought, imho. Instead R* releases new buying/collectiing missions a couple weeks after a "major" DLC was released (new locations for crate pickup / cars / resupply) they just leave it as it is and move forward to the next one. That's for me the biggest issue with their DLC-release-policy. Not much love on the mile (longtime motivation) - just make a release and move on (and maybe patch something critical).

I agree with the mentioned flaws OP listed and the ability to abuse them. Also the mentioned payout especially for the associates needs to be raised like Darth said. But the buttom line is we should be grateful for what we have, I guess?

Not really...or let's say, its stupid to have and play a game you absolutely hate, but rockstar gets enough negative criticism to know their game is not functioning well.

And on top of that, negative criticism can be used for good things, since it is feedback.

Also if the game ever returns to its sh*tty state of 2 months ago i just quit playing again :p

Totally agree on the "negative criticism can be used for good things, since it is feedback" part. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this game (and don't want to see my playingtime / spent lifetime either) :). I just think / wish they'd give each DLC sustainable love, not that "make - release - go on" mindset. It wouldn't take that much on the part of R* to increase the value of the game significant.

• Like 3

Rockstar programmer logic:

When you start a VIP job, that job is tied to you as a CEO because you're the one who kicked it off.

When you leave a VIP job, that job is still tied to you, but you're no longer in the session, so the job ends for the other players.

It's simple and inadequate programming logic. The VIP job is tied to the CEO but not the session, and Rockstar should improve their programming and tie the job to the session, not just the CEO.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Yeah, screw those level 8000, KD ratio of 500, hydra griefers

I have had the same feeling. Like with the special vehicles, it just feels weird because Rockstar probably will never add more.