hidden packages

slashvar

openbsd.jpg

i am begining to think that this is a bunch of bull crap.  started a new game, no cheating, got 99 packages.  the package at phils place is missing.  wtf!

any input would be appreciated.

there are 2 packeges at phils place...one in the corner near the sea and one in the wooden house

maybe i should have been more specific, the one "in the shed" is missing, theoreticaly the one that is by the water in the corner is not in phil's place

Superilldude
openbsd.jpg

i am begining to think that this is a bunch of bull crap.  started a new game, no cheating, got 99 packages.  the package at phils place is missing.  wtf!

any input would be appreciated.

Yeah that happened to me too,and i can't get 100 cause of those 2 packges and i never used cheat's.

dont get me started with this whole package b.s. I have 95 and cant find the rest, Ive checked every location

Perhaps illspirit should pin his topic aabout this

He said, basicly, start a new game, pause and load your saved game that doesn't work. All missing packages will be there.

been there done that (a few times)openbsd.jpg

???why do you post that rather amusing blowfish in your posts :D ???

because i love openbsd, it is my os of choice, and as you said it is amusing.  to clarify the this blowfish is to openbsd as the penguin is to linuxopenbsd.jpg

because i love openbsd, it is my os of choice, and as you said it is amusing.  to clarify the this blowfish is to openbsd as the penguin is to linuxopenbsd.jpg

yes what an amazing fish! :)

captian_cannabis

yes that blowfish is quite amusing (capn' school girlishly starts giggiling and searches for other amusing pics)

bailey.jpg

Trippy dude

k several sheds in phillies. one with an SUV one which is just a shed and one kinda barn with the walls of the barn the same colour as the walls of phil's place. the package is in the barn. use ure R pad to look around. if it aint there well its bugged.

I've managed to get all 100 and ya gotta love that sweet rhino tank and 100k

i am uterly ashamed of my ignorance, and quite pissed off.  all packages are available, and yes it is in the shed.  sorry to have wasted everyones time.  to all the peolpe that are looking for more packages... you are not looking in the right place

:) YOU TW@T YOU MUST BE BLIND OR SOMETHING IF YOU COULD NOT SEA THE ONE IN THE SHED, YOU PISSED ME OF BECAUSE YOU WASTED MY TIME. :rah:  :sui:  :die: