GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FCR1000 + Vehicle Vendetta mode out now

TheLordMarvel

The custom doesn't have "enduro" handlebars.

Can anyone confirm that offices have been purchased for half the price? Lombank west is still $3.1 m in my game and the discount is not stated on R* newswire.

I checked it today, and yes Maze West was $500k, and the others were half their normal prices.

Garages and their decor were not discounted.

Soon.....

My male character wants to put his Sports Classic and Super collections where they belong.

• Like 1

whywontyoulisten

Can anyone confirm that offices have been purchased for half the price? Lombank west is still $3.1 m in my game and the discount is not stated on R* newswire.

I checked it today, and yes Maze West was $500k, and the others were half their normal prices.

Soon.....

My male character wants to put his Sports Classic and Super collections where they belong.

Full price here too. You don't keep your ps4 in rest mode with the app suspended do you?

What are your guys recommendations for durable super cars to be used in Vehicle Vendetta? I've been using the Sultan RS since it's a Sports car at heart meaning it is probably more durable than plastic ass super cars and has a decently small turning circle. Anyone know if there is anything else that'd absorb more bullets, or is the Sultan RS the best there is?

Apparently all the cars have the same durability in this mode, I used the Voltic and Sultan RS and the amount of time it takes to blow them up with the machine guns is relatively the same.

VV is a blast so far. Good payout too, even considering it's double $. Still gonna be worth it when it goes to normal payout.

Soon.....

Full price here too. You don't keep your ps4 in rest mode with the app suspended do you?

I always turn the ps4 off when not using it. Signed in this morning but still full price for me. Hopefully there's another official discount in the future.

Soon.....

I've been sleeping my system since December 22nd. I still have the snow and Festive clothing and I would still have the 50% selling bonus if they hadn't changed it to the 25% bonus last week.

• Like 1