GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FCR1000 + Vehicle Vendetta mode out now

TheLordMarvel

Tayotayotayo

Honestly the bike on the picture you posted looks nothing like the new bike, I have noticed when people mention hipsters people in this forum get defensive and you guys like to group up and treat people badly based on their opinion. Just because you guys cannot accept the fact that you like the hipster look doesn't mean we are all going to be blind to the fact that this bike does look hipster.

I posted that bike because it's a cafe racer.

"Treating people badly based on their opinion"? He basically insulted everyone who likes it by saying that this doesn't appeal to 'actual GTA fans'.

It's not 'treating people badly' to point out when people are blatantly wrong. He said that '90% of sh*t in the game is hipster nonsense'. Blatantly untrue.

Sorry, but when you say ignorant things don't be shocked when people call a spade a spade.

I don't understand what it means to call someone a spade... Regardless of what it means just because you like something does not mean it's automatically not hipster. The bike does have a hipster look. I don't expect you to comprehend this but people can be going through a bad time in their life's and you and others in this forum treating them poorly is very immature. And downright toxic for this forum.

Honestly the bike on the picture you posted looks nothing like the new bike, I have noticed when people mention hipsters people in this forum get defensive and you guys like to group up and treat people badly based on their opinion. Just because you guys cannot accept the fact that you like the hipster look doesn't mean we are all going to be blind to the fact that this bike does look hipster.

I posted that bike because it's a cafe racer.

"Treating people badly based on their opinion"? He basically insulted everyone who likes it by saying that this doesn't appeal to 'actual GTA fans'.

It's not 'treating people badly' to point out when people are blatantly wrong. He said that '90% of sh*t in the game is hipster nonsense'. Blatantly untrue.

Sorry, but when you say ignorant things don't be shocked when people call a spade a spade.

I don't understand what it means to call someone a spade... Regardless of what it means just because you like something does not mean it's automatically not hipster. The bike does have a hipster look. I don't expect you to comprehend this but people can be going through a bad time in their life's and you and others in this forum treating them poorly is very immature. And downright toxic for this forum.

You should probably quit while your ahead buddy. Your getting into it with someone who I've personally seen won't back down... maybe just "walk away" on this one lol.

Which is why labels are lame. Sorry for being off topic. The bike is ok IMO. But as a freemoder I will stick with the Shotaro.

• Like 3

sigpic56202_2.gif

Christ dude, I literally just explained what the phrase means. I wasn't calling him a spade - don't understand where you got that from.

Just because you think it's hipster doesn't mean it is. See? It goes both ways. Maybe Semaj shouldn't have labelled - and this is in his own words - 90% of the things in the game as 'hipster sh*t'. Yes, because clearly you see hipsters driving around in Bugatti Veyrons and flying around in attack helicopters.

If everyone spent all their time worrying about whether other people on forums are going through a bad time in their life then literally no conversation or debate would ever happen because we'd all be too scared to type a single word. You should also refer to the fact that he insulted basically anyone who liked the bike first before you start crying about feelings.

Yet another Adversary Mode that will always be left ignored by the many, but I will gladly take the bike.

Which is why labels are lame. Sorry for being off topic. The bike is ok IMO. But as a freemoder I will stick with the Shotaro.

ShadowOp???

• Like 3

ShadowOp???

Probably. He certainly seems familiar.

It's that smug brevity.

• Like 2

Wtfdontlickme

I randomly got an email saying that the insurgents are on sale. Don't know if this is part of the event week or not. I checked and they are.

Edited by JohnnyXThunders

I got that email too, wish i didn't already own one lol.

• Like 2

Cool, I need an Insurgent for one of my characters. I might have to restart my PS4 to see the sale price...I'm still in the snow.

Got the bike, even though everyone said it was a bit 'meh'.

I'm trying to like it (I've changed the look from a military vintage look to a retro racer) but the engine sound just really, really grates on me...

I'm debating selling it already. shame really how a bad engine sounds can ruin something that much even though I thought it wouldn't bother me.

Might just leave it in my garage as a museum piece...

No, just the offices. Will probably be a few months before we see substantial discounts on office garages and car warehouses. For now the discount trivial things like warehouse customisation lol..

TheLordMarvel

Soo....offices are 50% off, few days after I shelled out a couple million for a new office? Well f*ck a pot noodle.

2nd time this has happened to me now. Hahaha!

Weekendwarrior

Soo....offices are 50% off, few days after I shelled out a couple million for a new office? Well f*ck a pot noodle.

2nd time this has happened to me now. Hahaha!

Somethings weird. I got 250k from Rockstar but offices aren't 50℅ off for me.

I would trade 250k for 50℅ off right now tbh

I also saw posts about having insurgents on sale a while ago which I also didn't get:(

Edited by Weekendwarrior

^ Same here. Restarted my PS4 and nothing. I haven't unlocked it via the heist, but it was available to everyone the last time it was on sale.

Can anyone confirm that offices have been purchased for half the price? Lombank west is still $3.1 m in my game and the discount is not stated on R* newswire.

Edited by MikeyDLuffy
  • Like 2

What are your guys recommendations for durable super cars to be used in Vehicle Vendetta? I've been using the Sultan RS since it's a Sports car at heart meaning it is probably more durable than plastic ass super cars and has a decently small turning circle. Anyone know if there is anything else that'd absorb more bullets, or is the Sultan RS the best there is?

^Zentorno is my pick everytime, that traction is tacky AF!

Can anyone confirm that offices have been purchased for half the price? Lombank west is still $3.1 m in my game and the discount is not stated on R* newswire.

i didn't get the discount either. my guess is that we'll get it after the vehicle vendetta week. the discounts and 250k prob got leaked out to some ppl or some sh*t like that

• Like 1

i didn't get the discount either. my guess is that we'll get it after the vehicle vendetta week. the discounts and 250k prob got leaked out to some ppl or some sh*t like that

I hope you're right, I really want to move in Lombank west.

I have discounts on offices/customisation and insurgent for some reason...maybe random promo?

Nope, so maybe it was and either/or type situation? I wonder what the criteria was if so...vague ass R*

Nope, so maybe it was and either/or type situation? I wonder what the criteria was if so...vague ass R*

I got both, so who tf knows anymore.

The handlebars on the FCR are wrong (enduro bars on a cafe racer, really R*?), the rear suspension and swinging arm are ugly as sin, and the exhaust note is a disgrace. I tried to love it but just can't.