GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FCR1000 + Vehicle Vendetta mode out now

TheLordMarvel

simple question. Anyone know how the FCR1000 stunts? Before I invest I want to know how it rates as a stunting bike? Is it up there with ruffian? What about the front wheel, Does it come up ok at speed?

Too bad they're just a quick as supers, cheaper than supers, corner better, stop faster, fit in tigher alleys, better offroad, better weapon choices, and can pop wheelies.

Seriously, what's your logic behind them being sh*t?

I've never fallen off a car.

So your lack of skill = an entire class of vehicles are sh*t? looool

• Like 2

simple question. Anyone know how the FCR1000 stunts? Before I invest I want to know how it rates as a stunting bike? Is it up there with ruffian? What about the front wheel, Does it come up ok at speed?

The stock feels and stunts akin to tge Vortex, the custom feels exactly like a nerfed Shotaro.

If we bitched about cars the way some of you bitch about motorcycles you guys would have a field day...let us moto folks have our cake, you have like 450 cars where as we have a handful of bikes.

Edited by AUScowboy

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

25 more on vehicles....

Yea....when i said i would be back on those when they upped the payout....wow, this is just lame.

And yet an other adversary mode thats worth it to try out but afterwards will be useless....

and o god, look, double payout on those kind of races i actually want to avoid

Really feel free to enjoy it but wow....then again, could have been worse, they could have gone with just a +50 percent payout on that sh*t....but yea....

god i miss the time when they did x2 on things instead of...jeezes 25 percent ? lol

1GPM69f.jpg

After spending how much for office and warehouse. Easy money my ass.

If they cared about easy money, street grabs of cars to sell to LSC would have a much shorter cooldown.

Still wouldn't be considered easy money. Even if the cooldown was 30 minutes (spoiler: if you think it should be any less you're lazy as f*ck) one contact mission would net you more than 2 of the highest selling cars and take at most 15 minutes.

Which is all the reason the current cooldown is ridiculous. If a 15 min mission is so lucrative, then why allow simple auto theft in three times the time when the best payout is less than half a mission. Even if there was no cooldown you're likely never going to produce the payout of a heist finale even if you spent an hour delivering cars to LSC. So, Why couldn't they treat it like store robberies ( remember those, kids?) where multiple thefts in a timeframe were met with increasing wanted level and police response?

I don't like either. I test drove a crew membe's FCR earlier and I didn't like it, meh it's not for me.

Still wouldn't be considered easy money. Even if the cooldown was 30 minutes (spoiler: if you think it should be any less you're lazy as f*ck) one contact mission would net you more than 2 of the highest selling cars and take at most 15 minutes.

Since the highest selling car goes for 23k, which contact mission gives me 46k in 15 minutes?

Too bad they're just a quick as supers, cheaper than supers, corner better, stop faster, fit in tigher alleys, better offroad, better weapon choices, and can pop wheelies.

Seriously, what's your logic behind them being sh*t?

I've never fallen off a car.

So your lack of skill = an entire class of vehicles are sh*t? looool

There isn't yet a humour tag for the internet but I'll drop you a PM as soon as there is.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm a possible mini-bug? When ordering the FCR1000 Custom from the assistant at your office, the color of the seat reverts to gray and stays that way until i drive to a garage / LSC. Anyone else?

Why the f*ck does this bike have to have a stupid "hipster" motif? This is bullsh*t. 90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense. Stop trying to lure in more of the freaks, instead of actual GTA fans. When this is what R* has to offer, it's no wonder people prefer to stay in private lobbies.

Maybe you should calm the f*ck down? "90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense" Sir, you must surely be a halfwit? Maybe you meant 5-10%? We got so many DLCs not including hipster-like vehicles.

"Sales on vehicles" - yet I can't see any. Am I missing something?

Yeah I'm confused too

Black-Dragon96

Why the f*ck does this bike have to have a stupid "hipster" motif? This is bullsh*t. 90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense. Stop trying to lure in more of the freaks, instead of actual GTA fans. When this is what R* has to offer, it's no wonder people prefer to stay in private lobbies.

Maybe you should calm the f*ck down? "90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense" Sir, you must surely be a halfwit? Maybe you meant 5-10%? We got so many DLCs not including hipster-like vehicles.

Yeah I'm confused too

No sales on vehicles.

Yeah I'm confused tooNo sales on vehicles.

It's like business sales. They didn't really post anything via website other than the price slashed through with a SLIGHTLY lower amount next to it. When I say slightly, I mean it too. Like 40k or so off of some type of businesses (can't remember which) it really doesn't matter which because the price difference is almost nonexistent. Nothing for ceo decor or anything like that. Just a couple of the businesses. No cars or anything either as far as I could find.

Black-Dragon96

Yeah I'm confused too
No sales on vehicles.It's like business sales. They didn't really post anything via website other than the price slashed through with a SLIGHTLY lower amount next to it. When I say slightly, I mean it too. Like 40k or so off of some type of businesses (can't remember which) it really doesn't matter which because the price difference is almost nonexistent. Nothing for ceo decor or anything like that. Just a couple of the businesses. No cars or anything either as far as I could find.

Thats exactly what i said: No sales on cars.

I dont want to read all that but I need to ask ,

New new adversary mode and new bike pegassi 1000

Do you have to download something to have new bike or will rockstar have it already done ?

I'm new to new gen and don't if ou have to download upgrade/update or something

I dont want to read all that but I need to ask ,

New new adversary mode and new bike pegassi 1000

Do you have to download something to have new bike or will rockstar have it already done ?

I'm new to new gen and don't if ou have to download upgrade/update or something

I remember on 360 you used to have to download each dlc separately. For Xbox one now it just auto downloads. Doesn't even say anything about a dlc. Just that it needs an update.

^ The hidden/unreleased vehicles were downloaded with Imp/Exp and activated later by Rockstar.

So when I go home tonight what will I do just go online as usual ??

I have Xbox completely off Evan power brick is red rather than white

So it's not on standby

Will I have to download myself ?? And where will I have to go to find the dlc ?

Tayotayotayo

Look at this f*cking hipster. Goddamn Rockstar, pandering to the Millenials again.

Cafe-Racer-Vintage.jpg

Dumbest sh*t I've read on here in a while tbh.

Honestly the bike on the picture you posted looks nothing like the new bike, I have noticed when people mention hipsters people in this forum get defensive and you guys like to group up and treat people badly based on their opinion. Just because you guys cannot accept the fact that you like the hipster look doesn't mean we are all going to be blind to the fact that this bike does look hipster. Edited by Tayotayotayo

So it's not on standby

For Xbox it'll just give you a pop up screen asking you to accept the download when you try to play the game. It's all automatic, you just have to press accept It shouldn't take more than 5-10 mins to finish. Like the other guy said, R* activates the new vehicles whenever it suits them. Nothing to do but wait, and check out what they've already released.

So it's not on standby

For Xbox it'll just give you a pop up screen asking you to accept the download when you try to play the game. It's all automatic, you just have to press accept It shouldn't take more than 5-10 mins to finish. Like the other guy said, R* activates the new vehicles whenever it suits them. Nothing to do but wait, and check out what they've already released.

So just launch the game and it will alert me to update ?

That goes for same when the GTA online gets a big update same thing ??

Inno currently it's 1.37

Honestly the bike on the picture you posted looks nothing like the new bike, I have noticed when people mention hipsters people in this forum get defensive and you guys like to group up and treat people badly based on their opinion. Just because you guys cannot accept the fact that you like the hipster look doesn't mean we are all going to be blind to the fact that this bike does look hipster.

I posted that bike because it's a cafe racer.
"Treating people badly based on their opinion"? He basically insulted everyone who likes it by saying that this doesn't appeal to 'actual GTA fans'.
It's not 'treating people badly' to point out when people are blatantly wrong. He said that '90% of sh*t in the game is hipster nonsense'. Blatantly untrue.
Sorry, but when you say ignorant things don't be shocked when people call a spade a spade.
  • Like 2

So it's not on standby

So just launch the game and it will alert me to update ?

That goes for same when the GTA online gets a big update same thing ??

Inno currently it's 1.37

Yes, just launch it. Youll get a pop up before it even starts loading. You should've already seen the screen when you first put the disk in, so I'm sure you'll recognize it. It's the same for when your installing a game.

Did not play it for two days so far

Other wise it was daily game for me

Il do it tonight then

Tayotayotayo

Honestly the bike on the picture you posted looks nothing like the new bike, I have noticed when people mention hipsters people in this forum get defensive and you guys like to group up and treat people badly based on their opinion. Just because you guys cannot accept the fact that you like the hipster look doesn't mean we are all going to be blind to the fact that this bike does look hipster.

"Treating people badly based on their opinion"? He basically insulted everyone who likes it by saying that this doesn't appeal to 'actual GTA fans'.

It's not 'treating people badly' to point out when people are blatantly wrong. He said that '90% of sh*t in the game is hipster nonsense'. Blatantly untrue.

Sorry, but when you say ignorant things don't be shocked when people call a spade a spade.

I don't understand what it means to call someone a spade... Is that hipster lingo? Regardless of what it means you are admiting that the fcr1000 has a hipster look. Right?

I don't see what the big deal it. "Hipster" is a just a trend that'll pass in a few years. I think people love to hate hipster stuff just because it's "in" to hate it. Why Rockstar is obsessed with the culture I'll never understand, but it's not like they're grungy thugs who cause trouble. Aren't hipsters generally peaceful? Haters gonna hate I guess lol

Toyota: shut up bro, you're digging a hole. Don't rely on people here to explain cafe racers to you, look it up you cocky,STUBBORN, DUNCE.

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 2

I don't understand what it means to call someone a spade... Is that hipster lingo? Regardless of what it means you are admiting that the fcr1000 has a hipster look. Right?

It's a turn of phrase. Calling a spade a spade is pointing out something as what it is - Semaj said something factually untrue and I (and others) pointed it out.
Hipster practically means nothing besides 'word which i use to describe what i don't like' now due to people like you labelling just about anything that they like as 'hipster' for no reason. No, the FCR1K doesn't have a hipster look. Hipster is trimmed beards, ironic mustaches and fixed bikes. Not cafe racers.