GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FCR1000 + Vehicle Vendetta mode out now

TheLordMarvel

I like the new adversary mode but it has the same problem as any other - the payouts are the only thing keeping people actively playing and the majority of your teammates will be horrendous.

edit: never mind it's garbage. After playing a game with more than 4 total players I've realised that they didn't test this sh*t whatsoever. The playerbase at large's inability to drive makes what could be a decent game of outmaneuvering your enemies to get angles onto them into a 'ram the other guy head on and hope that you blow him up before he blows you up'-fest.

The deadline powerup will force you into walls if you're not careful and you'll be stuck for the duration of it just driving into it as an easy target.

Edited by D.B. Cooper
  • Like 1

If this increases shooting and driving skills, I'll consider using my female character to hit two birds with one stone.

Semaj 2JZ♢

Why the f*ck does this bike have to have a stupid "hipster" motif? This is bullsh*t. 90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense. Stop trying to lure in more of the freaks, instead of actual GTA fans. When this is what R* has to offer, it's no wonder people prefer to stay in private lobbies.

• Like 2

Shadowfennekin

It sounds like Power Play. Only not as fun...... the last Adversary involving a tank was sh*t

Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.

outfit save glitch pls

• Like 7

Why the f*ck does this bike have to have a stupid "hipster" motif? This is bullsh*t. 90% of the sh*t in the game is already hipster nonsense. Stop trying to lure in more of the freaks, instead of actual GTA fans. When this is what R* has to offer, it's no wonder people prefer to stay in private lobbies.

Look at this f*cking hipster. Goddamn Rockstar, pandering to the Millenials again.

Cafe-Racer-Vintage.jpg

Dumbest sh*t I've read on here in a while tbh.

vehicle vendetta could be pretty good, but of course rockstar had to fukc up one thing. tank powerup, really? piss off..

All I want to say. Vehicle Vendetta: Mario Kart battle mode meets GTA. Going to be the end of many friendships.

Semaj 2JZ♢

Look at this f*cking hipster. Goddamn Rockstar, pandering to the Millenials again.

Cafe-Racer-Vintage.jpg

Then you don't read much on here. Anything else you need to spew after being offended by my opinion of a PIXEL THING? 😞
  • Like 2

It's not a hipster bike though, that's his point. It may have been co-opted by hipsturds, but it was made a classic by men with balls of brass. Basically you seem triggered by R*'s vehicle description, which is kinda silly man..

I'm not offended, I'm just pointing out that labelling a cafe racer as 'hipster' and bitching about it makes you look like a dumbass.

Happy Hunter

Is the tank in the mode a de-nerfed tank like last time, or a weedy post-nerf tank?

Then you don't read much on here. Anything else you need to spew after being offended by my opinion of a PIXEL THING? 😞

>says something uneducated

>gets called out for it

>"muh opinion don't be offended!"

E5oDlEF.jpg

Vehicle vendetta is awesome. Bike is meh. Will sell it when I need garage space.

sigpic56202_2.gif

Played a third game of vehicle vendetta and enjoyed myself quite a lot - I think the problem I had was that my second game was on a 'Street' map. They're really not suited to the gamemode (it even gives you a notification telling you that if you get stuck you can manually respawn at a cost of one life from your team).

Felt a lot more enjoyable playing on a wide open map. Would not recommend playing it on a street map if you can avoid it.

Now, R* - please implement the mounted guns that are available in the adversary mode on the JB 700!

Halal Cyborg

Great...now people have even less reason to actually race on proper circuits

join the friendly player revolution and head over to WWW.FPGL-CREW.COM to experience the wonder of lobby cooperation:)

the nameless

Double cash and rp for stunt races, bonus cash for car exports and discounts on warehouses, along with a good sounding vendetta mode, this is one of the best events in a long time. I've been emptying my warehouse so I could exchange it for a better situated one, looks like I'll be holding off until tomorrow.

Great...now people have even less reason to actually race on proper circuits

On the bright side, maybe it will draw away some of the degenerates that plague most races that have a near to full lobby...glass half full and all that.

Smooth Longsack

Nobody likes you.

• Like 6

Hey now, no need to be downright mean about it.. Although i may disagree with it, Semaj is welcome to his opinion bruh...it's a discussion thread for christ sake!

• Like 4

Smooth Longsack

No no... Semaj sucks and nobody likes it.

• Like 2

Cafe-Racer-Vintage.jpg

God if only it looked like that. And sounded like a British Twin. Rather than this weird retro-modern thing it has going on.

I ain't have the new adversary mode under online ->jobs?

You ain't have looked in dem right place.

This mode is excellent. It's TWISTED METAL on GTA! Hell yeah!!!

Edited by polaris23

I ain't have the new adversary mode under online ->jobs?

You ain't have looked in dem right place.

Restarting the game fixed it - seems I did not have the tuneable updated

Its not appearing in mine either, the only way I've been playing it is by accepting Invites from others.